Page 1 of 72 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] IC - La Belle et la Bęte - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default [M] IC - La Belle et la Bęte - Dark pigeon / Scottishgal

Rated M for; Language, violence, sexy-time, imps, sexy-evil-man, murder, torture.

He sat there on the cold black marble floor of the large castle that sat in these dying lands. Nothing had grown in the fields for decades now, and nothing would for the years to come. He was born and raised in these lands. But never had he seen it when they were green and warm, fields full of crops and fat cows grazing in the fields. He had heard story's about it, even see a rare painting or two that was kept hidden from the eyes of soldiers and other that were loyal to the king. Now all had died under its new ruler, his kingdom now nothing but a grey dying land. The older man had never felt grass under his feet, a thought that had hunted him when his first child was born. He knew that they would never smell the sent of fresh mowed grass, feel the heat of the sun in the summer, or feel their bellies full of food. The eyes of his king were glaring down at him, he could feel them burn right through him. His heart was pounding a mile a minute as he was sweating bullets out of horror. He did not dare to look around the large empty throne room, he did not dare to take his eyes from the ground as he sat there, bowing as deep as he possibly could.

It was nothing really, just a piece of coal that was all, why was this so much a big deal?. But what was one to expect? The man he worked for was seen as a true monster, a demon if you like the sound of that more. The world knew him to be nothing but. A fiend that needed to be destroyed by the bravest of knights and soldiers. Oh, how they have tried and failed. But the magic that this man wielded was unlike any other, the knowledge he had was enough to destroy the very world itself, so why had he not done so?. The older man looked absolutely defeated as he wondered this himself. The man sat on his knee's, bowing down as deep as he could while the king looked down at him with a slick smile spread across the lips. "Well peasant what might it be, your death. Or your most beautiful daughter to work here in your place. She best be a virgin still. I do not like to play with the toys of others. I....... might come back to this little deal I make with such a worthless creature quite like yourself." Salvador said as sat on his high throne that stood in the dark and cold throne room. His black hair draped over the shoulders of his silk green robe he was wearing. Everything about him reeked of power and wealth, wealth that he took from his subjects and spend all on his own. He was a scrawny looking creature, with pale skin and eyes that sat sunk deep within his face and small lips. He looked sickly, death even. But his bright green eyes betrayed that there was still life inside him still, and an evil that had blackened his very soul.

The poor man was shivering in fear. His whole body was in agony after the torture that his king had him endure. Magic, he would rather have good old fashion torture than the filthy magic that his ruler had conjured up against him. His body was in agony still, he could feel the pain in his bones. He knew that if he was to die, that his children could not take care of themselves. In this city in this horrid land people died of hunger or by the hand of the Kings army. Leaving was not an option, those who tried were hanged like for treason. All one could do here was trying to stay alive, and hope that death would come swiftly and without pain.
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 04-09-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

The walls were darker than night, shadows could not even hide in their corners. Screams echoed in her ears, the pleas for mercy went unanswered. Two men walked behind her, heavy armour clinked with every one of their steps. A man….thing walked by her side. She had asked every day to enter the castle, every day since her father was brought here. Today was the first day they had responded to her. Inviting her inside. The thing beside her had sneered at her when she requested to speak to her father. It had dragged its beady dark eyes up and over her body, not amused by her appearance and her tone. It looked like it had once been a man…if there was a man who had never ventured outside. Its fingers were long as it prodded her arm, it’s teeth a horrific colour of yellow and she swore he smelled of death. “You are just who we were looking for.” His words trickled down her spine like an ice shower. Her forehead furrowed and she waited for the man to elaborate but he merely marched her onwards.

“Where is my father?" Melia asked with a tinge of anger to her voice. The man chuckled, his laugh alone made her feel dirty. “You will be with him shortly.” She had every mind to dig her heels in, refuse to go any further but she knew that if she stayed outside she would never get to her father. The screams and pleas continued until they reached a plush corridor. Melia could not help but to stop, she had never witnessed carpets or light like those before. Her sudden stop was not tolerated by the man and he glanced at a guard. A guard gripped her arm and started to tug her along the corridor. His fingers felt like they were burning through her skin and she glared at the man. “Let go of me.” Her words fell on deaf ears and the man continued to tug her along. She tried to request it again, but her words looked pitiful as she was nearly running to keep up at their pace. Door after door was opened and the man who she now knew to be called “Stellos” was someone vaguely in charge. His orders were completed by all, thrown to passerbys and the guards continued to do his bidding. They did not stop until they reached an elaborate door. It was finely carved from what looked like the nights sky and she could hear muffled words behind the door. She strained with all her might to hear them but failed. Stellos knocked the door twice before trying the lock.

As the door opened, Stellos entered the room dragging Melia in with them. Melia saw only a fire place before her knees hit the ground harshly. Her hood landed over her head and her hands hit the floor sending a faint slapping noise into the room. “Your majesty…I bring you the daughter of this thieving peasant.” Hearing her father be called those words brought a deep red to her cheeks. She let out a shaky breath trying to calm herself when her father spoke. His words cracking from his throat. “M…Melia….” Melia raised her head just enough to see her father. Her words caught in her throat, he looked horrible. Even from this far away…she could see that his body was close to giving up. “Papa!” She scraped her foot back to try and drag herself to her feet. She had just managed to stand when a hand wrapped itself in her cloak. It harshly brought her back to their armour chest and a hand pressed over her mouth. Stellos smirked as he sneered at her “Stay down girl…or we’ll go get your sister…Pretty young thing.” It was like raising a red flag to a bull. Her teeth sunk into his leather gloves and her foot made contact with the slimy man. Harshly kicking into his side until the man holding her threw her back to the ground. Stellos stumbled over and landed harshly on his bum which warranted a small faint chuckle from the hooded figure of Melia. One of the guards kept is foot in the square of her back as her father tried to drag himself closer to her. “M…Melia stay down…”

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador was pleased to see that Stellos was right on queue to bring him the daughter of the man that sat broken before him, on the cold marbel floor. He was not so pleased though as Stellos was brought down so easily by a mere girl. Salvodor slowly rose to his feet and held out his hand, the large golden staff that had stood before the father of Melia flew towards him and rested within his hands as the king stepped down the stairs that would lead towards his throne. The trail of his dark green and golden robe gently trailed behind him, the fabric making a soft noise as it was dragged over the marble steps. "Do tell me my thieving fiend, what will it be? Your worthless life that I will gladly take, or your daughter?" He asked, the smile on his lips only growing as he looked up at the girl. "Who I would gladly take as well, I do wonder what is behind all that cloth that she is wearing. Is she a screamer? Do tell." Her father could not bring himself to say it, he did not even dare to defend his daughters honor. He did not dare to say that he had to leave his Melia here with the monster that they had to call king. If her father was to die, he knew that his daughters would very well die as well do to hunger or cold. People in these lands did not particularly help one and other. Not because they did not wanted to, they gladly shared their meals. But there was not enough to begin with. Only those who loved within the city walls knew the sight of green grass, of trees full of leaves and fruit. Only here the land gave, it was outside the city that everything had turned into nothing but sand and dust. Especially his lovely young daughter Sophia, without him she would not last a month.

He glanced behind him as his king came closer, Melia was kept down on the ground by Salvador's soldiers while Stellos crawled back on his feet. He knew that his king would bring nothing but pain and anger for he had failed. Pain and anger he surely was to show back to this girl when he got the change to, he would take his revenge.. of that he was sure. Salvador looked up at him as he listened to Melia's father that she had to stay down.
    "Melia" Salvador's voice sounded cold but calm as he stepped down each step with such flair. "Pick her up, I want to see if I will be satisfied with what he is to give me. Otherwise I would settle for the crippled one" He looked up at Stellos that nodded, yes, the other daughter was crippled one.. he had informed his king perfectly. "Not that I particularly like the crippled.. oh well.. One can not have everything he wants now can he?" He said chuckling as he stopped several feet away from Melia's father. The guards dragged Melia up her feet and removed the cloak that she was wearing. As they had thrown it to the ground they pushed the girl forward harshly. She now stood right next to her father, who was still trying not to speak a single word.. as he did not want to.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Melia heard a soft whizzing noise but could not raise her head. Anger registered on all her features, her hands curling into claws against the shiny floor. His life or her? She raised her eyes as best as she could, she knew her father could not survive much longer. He could at least get a job, he could at least work...unlike her. Her nails made contact with the hard floor when he asked crass questions. Her father could not bring himself to answer and Melia wanted to tear the man who asked such questions throat out. She heard her name but refused to raise her head. Not to that voice. Melia would have fled if it had not been for the large hand grabbing her cloak. The quip about her sister flooded her cheeks with red. She felt her feet drag along the ground and her cloak harshly torn from her arms. She hissed at the men who undressed her. Her undress was nothing to be proud of. A mucky blue dress that had been patched multiple times. The way the guards had torn her cloak from her, the neckline of her dress was now dangerously low. Revealing her full figure as she glared at the floor.

Melia dropped her hand to hold her fathers. She took in a deep breath and finally raised her eyes to look at that horrid man. Her sea blue eyes were filled with anger. The man was striking but she could see the smoke of evil that followed him as he walked. Her hair hung around her face limply but the anger that radiated from her surprised her father. He had seen her angry when her doll was taken from her, when other children pushed her sister or when she was stopped from visiting her brother. But this. This was anger like never before. Her father squeezed her hand gently, "Please Melia don't." Melia raised her chin, glaring the man down as he walked around them. She knew what had to happen, she knew her father would never force her to. But if she accepted it...Then he would see that she was alright risking her life in order for hi to survive. "My father is needed to keep our family from sinking." She said bluntly to the harsh looking man before her. "If the choice is his life or me....Then I will stay." Her eyes moved slowly to her family, softness finally entering the blues of her eyes. He shook in her grip, he never did have a strong heart. "Papa you know you are needed at home. Mama and Sophia need you more than they need me." Her fathers eyes welled up with tears as he watched her. She met every challenge face on, she would meet this demon of the depths and he was certain she would survive.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She was something else alright, he had not seen such will to fight in any peasant for a very long time. Most were smart enough to keep their eyes to the ground. They knew what this man could do, and he would do so with ease. "Well, well.. it speaks" Salvador said as he moved closer to her, but still keeping a distance between them. His guards grew weary with their king seeming to challenge a girl as feisty as Melia. He looked into her eyes, eyes he had seen before.. but where? "Such anger. Normal people look to the ground when they see me.. quivering in fear like the vermin that they are. Such a noble creature you are, giving up your freedom for such a lowly little shit like he is." He looked down at the man who kept his eyes locked on the floor, he did not even dare to look up at his daughter anymore. "Your daughters freedom for a piece of coal? Now.. tell me mister Sessile.. is it worth it? That piece of coal." Salvador asked him as he moved over to her father. Fully ignoring the young girl "N.. No.." the man said, his voice no longer sounding like that of her father. "No?? Are you sure? I mean.. you did just trade your daughters well being in for a piece of coal. Oh.. the thinks I am to do to her while you sit at home, eating that filth that your worthless wife is to cook for you. While that crippled little bitch will just eat and eat away. While you know, that the worthless brat is never to work, nor find a man that wants to fuck her." He said as he felt rather content about himself.

Salvador towered himself over Mister Sessile and looked back at Melia who was now his. "Well then" Salvador said as he nodded and smiled "off you go" He said to Mister Sessile as he tapped his cane on the ground. The guard seemed to almost jump up as he did so, their attention now fully on Salvador. "Take this maggot away.. and make sure he takes home this piece of coal. Surely we do not wish his family to grow cold now do we?" THe guards nodded and quickly grabbed mister Sessile from the floor and started to drag him away from Melia. Salvador just walked up those big ugly stairs, cold marble that lead to his golden throne where he sat down while her father was taken away from her. Not even a change to say goodbye, not even a change to feel the loving embrace of her father.

Salvador let go of his staff, it did not even drop to the floor as it just stood there all on its own. Salvador sat in his large golden throne almost feline like, his bright green eyes staring down at Melia. "Welcome... child" he said rather chipper, though he seemed to get bored and tired of this already. " Hummm.." He said, eyeing her up and down as if he was deciding to buy a couch. "Now.." he looked at her very serious like, his eyes pinched as he leaned a little bit forward "How can a girl like you be so fat. Did your father steal more from from me than just a piece of coal? Or do you fatten yourself up by stealing the food from your worthless little crippled sister?" he asked her, trying to get her to bite.. dear lord.. how he wished for her to lash out.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She caught his eye and glared at him, refusing to back down even as he hissed at her. She was not normal, not in the slightest. Anger flared back up in her eyes when he called her father a little shit. She kept a tight grip on his hand, even as her father stammered through his answers. Melia dragged her eyes to her father as that worm spoke, she didn't want to think of her future only her family's. Only of the long years they would live. Only of how warm her sister would be, how safe she would be. More and more rage bubbled under her skin, calling her mother worthless, calling her sister a bitch. Her grip tightened on her fathers. She heard that thing tap his cane against the ground and felt like the room burst back into life. Wait. He was leaving. Melia clung to her fathers hand but the guard quickly shook her off. "No. Papa." Her words echoing after him as he was dragged away. Her feet slapped against the night like floor as she tried to chase after him. But he was gone. The door slamming after them.

Melia fixed her eyes on the door, watching it like at any moment he would return. She heard that worm speak, happy....and calling her child. She turned her head slowly to look at him. She tilted her head as he eyed her up, moving around to face him. Walking slowly towards him as he spoke. Her steps faltered when he called her fat. Her teeth ground together as she moved to standing before him. Her father stealing from him...Hah. She glared at this piece of shit before her. "My father does not steal food." She said bluntly. "Nor do I steal." Her eyes settling on his. Her hands moved to clasping behind her. Wishing more than ever for a knife. To plunge it deep into this mans heart...oh it would bring her such pleasure. He kept his eyes on her and she shifted slightly. She hated how men used to look at her, how they would watch her every movement just in hope that the wind would pick up her skirt or she would bend over. That soon stopped when they met her blade like tongue. The noise they would receive was enough to make them look away. She glanced down and noticed that her dress was askew. She fixed the neckline as she tried to calm her anger. "Don't worry. I wont steal from you. Nothing you can give me that I'll want." Her eyes snapping back up to him, spite lacing every word.

She heard a soft noise behind her and turned her gaze to see the guard return to the room. Her neck strained to see through the closing doors. But nothing was there, only an empty corridor. Her gaze slowly dropped to the ground and she turned her head back so that she was staring at his feet. The very shoes he wore were worth more than every stitch of clothing on her body....and her family...and everyone in her small village. She let her mind wander, how many other girls had been standing here. Where were they now? What did he do to them? Did he let them go...or were they rotting with those screams....pleading for mercy. How many daughters did he steal away? How many children did he take? Is that how he got his powers? She snapped her eyes up to see him and let her wide blue eyes settle on his sparkling green and held his gaze. Not saying anything, just staring. He looked rather gaunt...was he calling her fat because he wished to feast on her flesh. She tilted her head watching him, she had never heard that rumour before but many others. She let her eyes drag slowly down his body, taking in every inch of him.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Salvador had his chin resting in his hand as he had his leg hanging over one of the armrests of his chair. It was not the most comfortable of chairs he had in the entire castle, but it was his and it did make him seem like the all knowing ruler that he found himself to be. Kindness truly had left him decades ago, he did not even know what it truly meant anymore. He would not show it to this girl, he would never show it to any living human being that came into his view. All he felt was this white hot anger, and it was all that kept him alive. He knew by the looks of this girl that she would be a handful, and he would not have requested for her if he had not known this before he had even met her. He knew everything about the Sessile family, or at least a lot. The true one knowing the names and other details about them was Stellos. So, when she said that he could give her nothing that she wanted, he knew that he could show her that she was wrong, so very wrong.

"Nothing that you want?" He asked her as he tilted his head, a slick smile spreading across his lips as his fingers slowly wrapped around the golden staff that stood next to him. He tapped the thing on the floor, by the looks of it not even that hard. But a loud low ringing noise could be heard, the air around them was vibrating as the sound was almost deafening for those who were not used to it just yet. Stellos came walking into the Throne-room as he wiped some blood of his knuckles. Now that Melia was the property of his king, he would not be allowed to take out his anger on her for making him fall down. But he could do so with her father though, and by the sight of his hands he had. "My king" Stellos said with his voice ringing content as he stepped closer. He stopped as he stood next to Melia and tossed the bloody cloth before her feet as a message. "This young girl thinks I can not give her anything she wishes for" Salvador said as he looked up at his most fateful of men. Stellos chuckled lightly as he looked over at her and smirked "she sounds quite like the fool her father is sire, not to mention her brother Sammy Sessile" Stellos said, his smile only growing as he had his eyes on his king. Stellos knew that the girl would have some sort of reaction hearing about Sammy, and he was the only one truly knowing about his faith. Salvador nodded and slowly dragged his eyes from Stellos to Melia. "There is something I can give you girl, and I will have you begging on your knees for it. I will have you begging on your knees for it by the end of the day" Salvador said, his fingers wrapped tightly around his staff as both his and Stellos his smile grew dangerously.

Stellos stepped back as he saw his kings eyes lit up, the head of his staff conjuring this thick black smoke that leaked down like a thick oil like substance. "There is so much I can take away, and give back Melia Sessile. One single word and I can take the lives of your family, I can have them skinned alive, raped, tortured. Their body's left to be eaten by rats and crows while nobody dares to touch their filthy bodies. Tell me again I can not give you anything I want...I dare you to do so" He told her as he walked up to her as the smoke seemed to wrap itself around him while the entire throne room seemed to disappear into darkness and shadows. As he stood only a few feet away from her he flicked his hand "Beg" he told her, right before it all started. Pain, mind-numbing pain that would make you wish for death itself. The muscles in her body tensing up to the point that they could very well break her bones. Her brain feeling as if it wanted to break free from her skull as her eyes were nothing but hot glowing balls that sat within her skull. As she would fall on the floor in excruciating pain. Salvador walked closer to her and leaned over her as he watched her squirm on the floor as he kept the pain growing and growing. "Ask me" He said, his voice sounding pleased and almost gleeful.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

He looked like a lazy cat, how he flopped over that chair. She hated him more than anything else. He sat here with a smile as screams echoed the corridors around him. Her hands remained clasped behind her back but her fingernails dug into her palm to stop her quick tongue. She felt her stomach reel when he smiled. Her eyes glanced to the golden staff and already knew that to be clocked around the head with that would surely hurt. She had not expect the noise it made and her hands flew up to cover her ears. The noise was floating through her veins when someone entered. The thing was back and she snapped her eyes to him. He was wiping blood off his knuckles, throwing the cloth at her feet and Melia knew then that her father had not left the castle. Oh she wanted to tear the skin from his very body. Melia did not turn her gaze back to the bastard standing on the steps. She kept it on the thing that he walked in, her angry gaze slowly turned to shock. She had not heard his name in months, her mother cried every time one of them said his name. Did it mean he was still alive? Was he within the castle?

She had to stop herself from running into the corridor, screaming his name to find him. He had been so young when they took him. Her eyes snapped back to the "king" when he spoke to her. He could give her sammy....He could give her brother back to her. All thoughts of her family left her when that staff started to conjure black smoke, for her family did not have to deal with this....or this man. She knew her words would come back to haunt her and they tasted like bile in her mouth. He would kill her family but he would not be quick. He would tear their lives apart and let them wish for death before he even considered it. She did as Stellos did and stepped back from the man. Panic caught her throat and she continued to step back from him. She couldn't even glare at the man...because she knew it was true. If he wanted it to happen...then it would. So small vague piece of confidence fought at her feet. Forcing her to stand and not run away. She could see the darkness behind his eyes, how gaunt and deathly he really looked....and how evil reeked from every pore.

Melia was fighting an internal battle to turn and run when it hit her. Her eyes rolled back in her skull and her knee gave way. She hit the ground harshly, her hands outstretched to catch herself. She felt like her arms were breaking, everything was tight and twisting. Her eyes snapped open wide as she let out a piercing scream. Her eyes felt like they were made of fire, her skull felt like it was too small for her head. Everything hurt, everything was pure pain. It wouldn't stop, it kept going. He moved closer to her and she tried to look at him. But concentrating at all brought a piercing pain to the bridge of her nose. Her hands turned into claws as her jaw clicked into place and she could no longer scream properly. Muffled screams of pain floated from her as she tore her fingers through her skin. Her fingers tensed up and she tore her sharp nails through her arms...and then her cheeks. Nothing would bring her relief. She kept tearing until one scratch dug through the skin and broke the surface. A single drop of blood trickled down her cheeks. Her spine clicked and she felt herself curling backwards. The small scratch on her cheeks slowly started to mend itself, the skin growing back into a light pink. It was all she could do, everything else was internal and nothing she could counteract. But with every scratch that brought forth blood....it was slowly fade. It took a minute for each scratch but eventually they were all healed. Something unlocked her jaw and she let out a pleading scream. "PLEASE." Her hair hanging over her face as she pushed herself away from him. The floor even started to feel like it was cooking her, her screams only continued echoing around the empty room.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

How content he was feeling as she squirmed over the floor, like the lowly maggot she was to him. He could easily kill her if he wanted, but why do so quick? He could do this for hours, and never truly get bored. He smiled as he towered over her, how she was scratching at her very own skin, blood dripping on the cold marble floor while the scent of the crimson liquid hit is nose. He loved it, he loved everything about it. She would have been fine if she had treated him with respect, this she had called upon herself and by the sight of it she wanted even more. He did not notice the first wound healing, but his eye did caught the second one doing so. This truly made him feel more curious about her, and not willing to kill her of right now as it was not yet needed. She could use magic, now.. how interesting was this? Magic users were not allowed to hide their magic, to stay away from the mages schools and she clearly had. The mages themselves would even punish her for this, so he could do so now as well.

"Ask me again" he told her as he kicked her down to the ground with such ease, enjoying himself even more as the girl crawled over the floor to get away from her. "Beg, how badly do you want me to stop" he asked her as he kept following her, kept kicking her feet or arms from under her body. Stellos was truly enjoying himself, almost getting aroused as he watched his king treat the young woman so badly. Salvador wanted to lift up his staff, hit her over the head with it to make her land on her back. To touch a staff quite like this one would only bring her more agony, as the staff would find that she was not Salvador and for that make her violently ill until she would let go. Salvador wanted to force this sickness upon her, make her suffer even more. He wanted to lift it up, as he felt the very thing refuse to follow him any further. It would not move a inch in any direction and kept Salvador standing where he was, giving the girl room to get away from her attacker.

Salvador was shocked, his eyes growing big as the staff kept him from moving it, but even from Salvador letting go of it. Salvador stayed where the staff was, and he knew that the stubborn object would not do anything it did not want to do. This was the first time it happened though, and as Salvador was trying to figure out what was going on he stopped torturing Melia until he knew what was happening. Only when Melia was without pain the staff would let its caretaker move it again, but as soon as Salvador wanted to hurt the young woman it stood ridged where it was, and keeping Salvador from doing anything but just standing there tugging at it.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Each breath felt like it could be her last. Yet she gulped in air to scream at him, pleading him to stop. Tears started to mingle with the blood that stained her face. She attempted to scramble back from him but every movement send thousands of pin pricks of pain throughout her body. Every muscle used was an instant regret. His words echoed in her mind and she screamed her response at him. But the words barely left her lips when her face made contact with the ground. Curling herself closer in on herself, she attempted to move away from him. "Pl..Please.please." Her voice growing hoarse from the constant screaming and pleading. She attempted to raise herself to crawl from him and he kicked her arms out from under her. Another thin cut appeared on her cheek when she slammed down onto the cold harsh floor. The cut slowly closed as the freezing air stung at her body. She continued to move, already feeling him raise his arm again. But he stopped. A small glimmer of confidence drifted through her veins and she rose her head from the protection of her arms.

He seemed perplexed by something. She took the moment of calm to move from him, then the pain stopped. She sunk to the ground and felt light headed from the attack. Her body slowly started to repair itself, taking its time in every aspect. Tears continued to dribble down her cheeks as she watched him held in place by a staff. Melia pushed herself a little further away and curled herself into a ball. Hugging her knees to her chest and burying her head in the material of her dress. She didn't know what had saved her, but it obviously wasn't him. She tried to calm her breathing and slowly her harsh gasps for air died out. Leaving the room in silence. Stellos's eyes were wide. He had never seen anything like this before. Never. He stayed still and silent but his mind was conjuring horrible things in his head. The main question he had was "why" but he would never air such questions. His eyes remained on the staff until the girl moved again.

Melia felt like she had been running for hours, every limb hurt. Every part of her stung. But she moved, spreading her skirt out and dipping into a deep curtsy. Stellos raised an eyebrow and then rolled his eyes at this silly thing. No one had curtsyed like that in many a year...especially not in this girls life time.Melia's arms reached out to either side of her and she lowered herself down till her fingertips touched the ground. She kept her head down and small patters of tears dropped to her dress. It was a chance she was taking. A big one. But she hoped....desperately, that is she showed the sliver of respect for him now that the pain she felt would not come back. So she dropped down, keeping her eyes on the ground. The words she had ready to air felt like sand on her tongue. She didn't want to say something to him, but she had to. She knew, from the torture mere moments ago that if she did not apologise that it might happen again. So the words tumbled from her lips, "I'm s..sorry. I spoke out of turn. My a.apologies." Her words quiet but they echoed clearly around the room. "I'm sorry." Her eyes on the ground as the words tasted like ash in her mouth. An angry voice in her head screamed at her for apologising, but she didn't want that pain again. She would walk through fire to never feel that pain again.

Page 1 of 72 12351 ... LastLast