Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: (M) On The Other Side (Kyo & Kitty)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance-Supernatural-Action-Comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Celeste had went home shortly after her conversation with Jean. She debated on how she was going to approach the matter of the book. She knew she was going to use her power but had doubts about if she should show the two boys to her ability to soon. She knew Oliver's for he openly used it but she didn't know Richard's yet. Though she knew Oliver still trumped him in ability so she wasn't too worried about it. Her next decision was to figure out if she should talk about this now or later with Richard. She knew her conditions and how she planned to execute her plan, all that was left was presenting them to Richard and Oliver.

After a bit of thought, Celeste decided that tomorrow she would pay the prison a visit and go over her terms. For now she had to feed. It had been a few days since her last meal and with how often she had been using her powers... she needed to refuel. So, heading down the hall to her room, Celeste went ahead and changed into a pair of black leggings, a black snug fitting and low cut long sleeve shirt, she put on a pair of socks then some black combat boots and then placed her long platinum blonde hair up into a high ponytail. She then went to the kitchen to grab he wallet and phone before heading out the door.

Celeste wasn't going to bother taking the train, she would use her ability when it was less populated but she needed to make a phone call first. Taking her phone out as she quickly walked down the noisy and cold city streets, she dialed a memorized number then placed the phone up to her ear.

"What's up baby girl, been awhile..." A deep male voice answered.

"Do you have a clean up job for me?" Celeste asked.

"I knew you were going to ask that... yeah... come swing by and I'll tell you more about him." The man instructed.

"I dont have time. Why do you need clean up?" Celeste asked, her pace didn't slow.

"He double crossed me and my boys. Cost me nearly 3K... he is a liar and thinks he can knock me off the top and rule the underground. I want him gone." The voice explained. He was clearly angered. "So, will you do some clean up for me baby girl?"

"Yeah.. name and location." Celeste answered.

"Downtown. He likes to hang at the Little Devil strip club. Name's Wringer." The man explained.

"Got it." Celeste answered before hanging up. She turned into and alley way then immediately teleported herself downtown.

She walked into the entrance of the strip club and walked down the stairs to the VIP areas that she knew the big wigs liked to play. She approached a room the was full of men... one was sitting on a red couch while all the others were standing around like body guards and messengers. The man on the couch had a glass of liquor in his hand and a stripper giving him a lap dance. He had a devil's grin on his lips as he watched his stripper try to turn him on but the moment he looked up at Celeste... she was his only focus.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a beauty. Come on... I don't mind." The man invited.

Celeste slowly walked and locked eyes with the man. "What can I do for ya?"

"I heard you gave King a slip. I like that... He needs to be shown a thing or two. I just wanted to meet the man who was capable of such an act. Your either brave of crazy. Either way, I like that." Celeste sweet talked him. She seductively walked over to him as he shooed the stripper away as well as the other men who were in the room.

"Mmmm... I like you. Wanna come over here and play for a bit? Im sure you are just dying for my attention." The man said as he licked his lips.

"If your the man Im looking for than yeah." Celeste answered.

"Name's wringer baby cakes." Wringer introduced himself with a kiss to the air.

"Sexy." Celeste said as she approached the man. She swung one leg over his lap and straddled him as she placed her hands on his jawline. She leaned in close and licked his bottom lip before pressing her's to his. He reached behind her and grabbed her ass firmly before slipping his tongue into her mouth. She responded and deepened the kiss. She allowed for this make out session to last a couple minutes as the man began to get more excited and more aggressive.

"Your amazing" wringer chuckled as he gasped for air.

"Thank you." Celeste replied in the same manner. But right when he was about to try and unbuckle his pants Celeste teleported him to the roof. She then bit into his throat, holding the back of his neck with one hand. She bit hard and immediately crushed his throat, she then yanked it back and tore it right out of it's secure placement under the skin. The man gurgled in his own blood as Celeste changed into he true demon form, which was just a much more revealing attire, she grew a demon tail, little wings and large horns on her head. She then said to the terrified and dying man, "King doesn't take lightly to liars nor do I... Unfortunately for you, I'm the one who gets to kill you... or rather... eat you." She then tore off his shirt and began to tear open his stomach. She reached in and pulled out his organs as broke apart his rib cage. She did began to eat him as he was still alive. The man tried to scream, to crawl way, to save himself but she was far stronger than him in this form and devoured him without mercy.

By the time she finished, nothing was left but his spine and ribs. She ate everything else. After that she wasted no time leaving. She decided to jump into the river to rinse the blood before heading back home. She was at full strength now and would be okay for the next few days. For now, she planned to sit out the night and see Richard tomorrow.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As Oliver stalked the old woman, he followed her to one of her friend's houses. Oliver waited until they were away from the back door before popping the lock on the back door. Once in, he almost skipped in delight up to the woman, who stood not confused.
    "You're plans will fail, the man you seek has seen you." The woman told him. "The man you seek knows exactly what you look like." She added.
    Oliver's eyes narrowed. "You know who he is? Tell me his name." Oliver growled holding his hand out to grab a knife from the kitchen sending it flying to her neck and freezing it before it made a cut. "Tell me now." He added. The woman trembled slightly looking around. "I don't know, but, I know that he knows you." Oliver sighed at her words and buried the knife suddenly into her knee causing her to fall to the floor. "The name, if you know he saw me in that clairvoyance of yours you can tell me the name, or I swear I'll make you suffer. You've a full minute before I start carving pieces off of you." He warned her, pulling another knife from the kitchen and pressing it against her other leg. "Tell me the name and I''ll make your death quick." Oliver yelled at her, her friend opened the door to see the sight and struggled to run to the phone, which Oliver picked it up with his power and fired it at her, knocking her unconscious. "I'll also make her death quick too." He told her.
    The old lady was in shock, closing her eyes tightly to force a vision, or to remember.
    "He's a scientist of some kind, wearing a lab coat." She stammered.
    "Name, give me a name!" He yelled at her digging the knife slowly into her, causing her to yell out in pain.
    "I don't know!" The woman cried out.

Richard was busy, piecing together his prison, making sure everything was running ever so smoothly, now that most of the investigations team were finished, their culprit taken and on trial. Richard was quite happy with the turn out. He worried about Oliver, who hadn't returned, which only meant he was up to no good. He could create quite the disturbance but at least with his powers he never got his finger prints on anything.

Richard finally went home at the end of the day and could hear the shower going.
    He walked up towards the bathroom noticing the scattered bloody clothes of Oliver and rolled his eyes picking them up, carrying them to the sink before tossing a ball of fire into them, knowing that no amount of washing or cleaning will get that much blood out.
    Oliver finally came down wearing his usual pajamas. "You took the clothes I see." Oliver commented.
    "Yeah, thought they'd need to be burned. I've got good news, I have a description of the guy we need." Oliver stated happily. "A scientist, and he's seen me so he's in the area." Oliver told him quite proudly.
    "Did you get a name?" Richard asked him watching over the burning pile of clothes.
    "No, the woman wouldn't give it up unfortunately for her." He grinned happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When the following day came around, Celeste wasted no time in getting ready. She didn't have work anymore so she put on a white short sleeved V neck, light blue ripped skinny jeans, a pair of black boots and then tied her hair up in a ponytail so she wouldn't have to fight with it later.

She knew Jean was waiting for further instructions because Celeste was the one who would be giving her her new job but she has yet to inform the girl of where her knew employment would be at or who her employer would be. This is one thing Celeste hoped Jean would accept, the girl was pretty accepting by nature but she was still a human so they are known for being unpredictable.

After locking her apartment up and heading to meet with Oliver and Richard, she decided to take the shortest route to the prison... that would be her teleportation ability. She figured the more she used it the stronger it would become and the more useful it will be later. The more she thought, the more she realized how much of a risk she is putting not only herself but Jean in as well. Not simply because they are going to be working for two full blooded demons but because they were putting all their eggs into one basket with this meeting today. If Richard and Oliver didn't agree with what she was interested in, she would then have to look for another job for both her and Jean as well as be on high alert around the two demons. Though, she had confidence that Richard would agree with her terms... she doubted Oliver car much for the situation to begin with.

As she arrived, she approached the gates with the same demons standing guard as last time, "I presume this to be the last... 'meeting' I'll be having with your boss. Please inform him that I'm here." Celeste advised.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As the following day came Richard and Oliver went into the office.
    It was the usual day apart from Oliver sitting at the computer, leafing through nearby universities staff lists to check all the candidates but sighed. The sheer amount was overwhelming, but at least they had narrowed it down. The only thing that bothered him was that the woman had said that the guy had seen him.

Richard was busy organizing parole papers for some of the prison. "How is the hunt going?" Richard asked him.
    "About three hundred male candidates, how do I know if any of them know my face?" He sat back.
    "Police line up?" Richard joked.
    "Don't tempt me." Oliver warned him and it was then when the guards came in over the radio, informing them that Celeste was back.
    "Send her on up." Richard told them, Oliver sat back away from the computer.
    "I'm not quite sure about her, can we trust her completely?" Oliver asked.
    "Well, I think it will be worth our while." Richard told him, it was just then when Celeste was brought in.

Richard stood and smiled. "Ah Celeste, welcome back." He welcomed her, gesturing to a seat opposite him. "I'm sure you have many questions and concerns, please ask away, we're an open book." He assured her.
    Oliver remained quiet watching her carefully, wanting to read the room properly before opening his mouth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Celeste followed the guard into the office and was immediately greeted by Richard. "Yes, thank you." She replied to his greeting as she went to take a seat. She sat straight up and placed her right leg over her left as she listened to Richard. She took a moment to collect her thoughts before glancing over at Oliver who seemed to be trying to ready the situation.

A little crooked smile broke her stern expression, her eyes were calm and almost indifferent with the situation, but her voice was rather soothing and friendly, "You keep staring at me like that and your face will freeze as such. Lighten up, I believe this negotiation will turn out rather fondly for both sides." She reassured Oliver. She didn't come with any ill will and surely wasn't trying to pick a fight, she was confident she would lose if it came to that but she would definitely be able to escape if she needed but that was something she didn't see being a possibility. She had talked with them enough already to be on somewhat of good terms at the moment.

"I do have concerns and things in which must be discussed but I'm not too worried about us having a problem with them. However, I would like to start off with asking, Did you eat the woman? She didn't show up at my apartment this morning." Celeste hadn't noticed it until she got to the prison but she got to thinking and figured Oliver was the type to get a job done the day of.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oliver, at her request simply nodded. "I apologise, I have to be cautious, Richard here has no concept of the notion." Oliver explained glancing over at Richard.
    "That's why you need me Ollie dearest." Richard chuckled knowing the pet name grated up Oliver's spine. He turned back to Celeste and smiled, he knew when to be cautious and when to be open about things, and he was pretty sure that she wasn't coming here to fight, not against two demons she had known briefly.

At Celeste's question, Oliver smiled and nodded. "I did, she was very helpful to us, spouting rantings about our little sacrifice. She warned us that he'd be our downfall, and that he'd already seen me, and that he was a scientist of some sort." Oliver explained to her. "Which is good news. I ended up killing her hoping she'd spill some more information.. oh and her friend." He added with a smile.

Richard smiled and rolled his eyes. "That will be in the papers in the next day I assure you, and have the special police roaming about. Oliver can't make clean kills." Richard assured her.
    "I can make clean kills if I want." Oliver crossed his arms and frowned.
    "So Celeste, what are these concerns of yours, lets have them ironed out straight away." Richard asked her almost diplomatically.

Kyo had joined an experimental program about three months ago, in an attempt to find more challenge in his life. They had a poster in the University wanting scientists in search of finding cures to new and dangerous viruses.
    After making his small application, he had heard nothing from them apart from today. In the middle of examining a few clusters of cells through a microscope.
    He picked up his phone furrowing his brow at the number that showed up. He didn't recognise it, which meant for Kyo it wasn't a number he had seen ever.
    Picking up the cell, he answered "Hello?" He asked hoping the caller would identify themselves.
    "Kyo Yumi, this is Solomon Price. You applied for a position on our programme and we want to inform you that you got the position. If you could, can you make your way outside as soon as possible, there is a car waiting to pick you up." The voice was quite stern, and straightforward.
    For a moment Kyo was about to decline, but there was something inside him that wanted to experience this, he was bored of his situation, the same routine, regardless of how big of a contribution he was making. Kyo also thought, what could be the harm. "Sure, I'll be right down after cleaning up, give me twenty minutes." Kyo answered and hung up, tidying up his experiments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hmm." Celeste smirked as she imagined Oliver's way of killing and eating his victims. Celeste wasn't all too clean herself, mainly because she didn't see a point in keeping it clean. She ate humans that were corrupt, people like rapists, murderers, gang leaders, kidnappers, black market dealers and so on. She didn't work for anyone, King was more like a mutual acquaintance. He gave her opportunity to kill and eat the corrupt while still keeping herself a secret and he was seen as the most fearsome gang leader in the city. Though not even King knows what she really is, he knows she's a killer and believes her to be crazy but he loves her that way and will gladly keep her around. If Celeste didn't have a second life as a writer or better yet an aid to the slaughter of man, then King might have offered her a chance to be his 'Queen' but he knows she isn't interested and wouldn't date to mess with her after her mind has been made. She is the primary reason for why his gang doesn't get screwed around with often. King was definitely someone not to play games with, he was crazy and dangerous too but he was still a human but Celeste was on a whole other level.

With Richard wanting to get straight to the point of the matter her asked Celeste what he concerns might be. She was confident he could guess at least one of them, "Alright, my first concern is Jean. She must be kept alive and safe. I do not want her to get involved with our plans if it can be avoided so giving her a job here and away from everything will work. She's a timid child and I would want her to be as ignorant as possible. Also, if the plan succeeds she must be guaranteed her life and safety, she will not be used as food. She will live in the best conditions possible." Celeste definitely didn't trust the other demons nor humans in the prison but she had enough faith in Richard at least to keep to his word not to allow harm to come to Jean. Now if Jean gets herself involved things might change for better or worse but for now ignorance is bliss.

"Second, I want to have say in who lives and who dies. No mindless slaughtering, I understand we are raising demons back up to the top of the food chain but I do not wish for humans to be raised like pigs in a pin. It just doesn't appeal to me. I favor killing the corrupt and this world is full of them. I must be in constant communication with the two of you, what you know I will know. I exchange you will be able to use my abilities to gain more knowledge." Celeste stated. She believed humans to be corrupt beings but they wont always show it. She wants to be able to judge them, she loves the power in taking a human life because of their wrong doing. In a way she is playing God, but she fears no God and lives in her own little world. Richard and Oliver may be full blooded demons who are merciless but since Celeste is part human, she has conflicting blood within her. She can feel compassion and love which is why she is protective of Jean and has the overwhelming need to judge the wicked but she is also psychotic, always in her own little world and capable of ignoring fear and becoming something worse than human or demon. She was crazy in more ways than one but she was very good at containing her dark side.

"My last concern is, you must stay true to your words. If we succeed you much not target demon's who you believe to be unwanted or useless. If they take a rise against us than that's one things but if you kill without proper justification than our lives will be a living hell. This goes back to all of us knowing what's going on and being on the same page." Celeste finished. "So, your thoughts?'

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo walked out sitting into the car. The man he met was almost like an Adonis. Beautiful blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, tall and muscular. Kyo didn't really have a preference to people he dated, or fancied. Kyo was a very asexual kind of person. He'd date anyone, if he had the chance; alas he did not. Kyo was not a very social person which led to his conversations being blunt and to the point, he hadn't the time to be tiptoeing around etiquette.
    "Kyo," The male began, his voice soft like honey. "I understand you're a scientist, but what if I told you that there were creatures on this planet designed to corrupt and kill, creatures that can blend in to society, creatures from a very different plane of existence?" The male asked him.
    Kyo looked to the car door thinking of simply getting out and returning back to his life, but he couldn't help but remember the night his life had spiraled to the darkness. "I'd say where were you when nobody believed me when I told them in court that my mother had been murdered by a demon?" He could have gone into detail, but, he already trembled slightly as his mind brought back every vivid detail.
    The man did not smile but placed a caring hand on his shoulder. "I did not know, I'm sorry." He simply stated. "My name is Matthew Prior, and I've come seeking your help." The man called Matthew told him. "I need someone with a good mind to be able to devise a stratagem of defeating these beasts." Matthew had already instructed the driver to start driving.
    Kyo looked at him a little unsure, but the chance to get revenge on them was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. "Where do I start?" Kyo asked in a 'why not' kind of tone.
    "You'll be working closely with our team of scientists, they'll be able to fill you in better than I can." Matthew replied with a smile.

Richard let out a small smile and nodded in agreement.
    "I already thought you might say that about Jean, I have a position for a Public Relations manager, I could do with someone with her experience in journalism to handle the affairs, especially if they are completely ignorant. Plausible deniability and all that." He chuckled. "I also promise that we both will keep her safe too, but beware Celeste, if the plan comes to fruition, she'd no longer be as innocent to our ways as you'd like. She'd be your downfall." Richard warned her. "but, that's for the future." He smiled.
    He enjoyed that she had laid out all her demands up front; it made things that much easier to deal with.
    "You can have a say in who I slaughter, by all means, it would make it all so much easier." Richard laughed. "But Oliver will kill mindlessly. As for once we are starting everything up though, establishing our dominance, I'd even allow you to be the main judge." He assured her.

Oliver nodded. "I sometimes kill those who deserve it, you can't look this young and walk around on your own without attract a specific type of person.. if you know what I mean." Oliver explained to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Celeste was fully aware of how Jean would be her downfall. There was no sure fire way to keep Jean from being sucked into the chaos or being destroyed by the truth. Celeste had already come to the decision that if Jean became a problem after their plans had succeeded, she would take care of the woman herself. In which, Celeste would either kill her to put her out of her misery or she would use her abilities to send her away.

With all that she needed to say already out on the table and on the same page, though Oliver might become an issue, Celeste then moved on, "Now that we are at an agreement, I suggest giving Jean a call about her new position and getting her settled in with the paperwork. I doubt she will be too pleased with knowing she will be working for the prison but she trusts me so if I show trust in you two, so will she... eventually." Celeste stated.

"As for the book. I plan to slip us into other dimensions to gain information. That book is just leaking with demonic energy and I can use that to tap into other dimensions related to the book. It will be like time travel for some dimension, however we may or may not be able to communicate with the the environment. I don't know how far back or how long I can go with all 3 of us traveling at once but I didn't intend for this to be a one time deal. It will take multiple tries to gain any information. I will also slip us into parallel dimensions in which we will be in worlds, similar to our own in appearance yet the people and cultures may be altered. Some dimensions we may travel to might have beings that are demon, human nor animal, some may speak a different language while others might be more parasitic and simply infest our bodies and minds to communicate. I will know which dimension we enter from the moment we arrive if I have visited it before." Celeste explained how her power worked.

"This will happen tomorrow so I can deal with Jean tonight. Does this seem fair to the both of you?" Celeste asked.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard nodded listening to her. "It seems fair, just a few questions though." Richard put in. "My main concern is that if I'm absent too long from here, I can't guarantee the safety of the prisoners or Jean, if we were gone in one dimension, would this dimension freeze in time?" He asked her curiously. "Otherwise we'd have to bring Jean with us, I have promised to keep her safe after all." Richard pulled his phone closer, ready to call her.

Oliver's eyes seemed to sparkle at visiting other dimensions, if the other dimensions were weaker, he could easily slip away and possibly take things for his own, to devour both kings and queens alike. The fact that Celeste's ability had no control over the dimension was a problem though, at least for him. It also meant that there was someone with similar abilities out there.

Kyo got out of Matthew's car and walked with him to the laboratory.
    "We have a suspected case, linking to the Choi Prison. We backed off the search as we suspected a very strong demon presence from it. Our teams can take out singular demons, but not whole groups of them, we have neither the man power or weaponry for that." Kyo nodded in agreement.
    "I'll need to get up to date with their strengths and weaknesses of course." Kyo told Matthew.
    "Yes, we've a briefing ready for you Doctor Yumi." He assured him, leading him into the building and to a small room.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234