Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 141516171866 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo smiled and nodded heading out with the batch of organs.
    It didn't take him long to secure the transaction. While he was out, he also placed an order for more materials to help with the warehouse and 3D printing some more items. When he returned he was whistling happily.

"We'll be getting closer too, after we file all the reports now and get search warrants and the like, they won't be able to hold anything over us." Richard shrugged. "Then again, they could get more violent, in which case we'd need back up." He added thinking about it.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Your happy i take it everything went well" eve was cleaning up the warehouse so it was suitable to work in.

"Their smart kyo will try to block us every step of the way hell he may have already moved locations "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo nodded as he hauled in the 3D Printer. "Yup, even got us a new toy." He chuckled.
    "I sold them at about 5000 per organ." He smiled happily. "250K, cash in hand." He patted a briefcase he had carried into the building. "How much would that house be?" He asked her, thinking about it. "I also need to keep some for the ultimate facility." He was giddy about it.

Richard nodded. "Look for properties purchased in the past twenty four hours, and see if the buyer was a Mr. Yumi." He told her, wanting to stay in front of them at all times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve shrugged "i haven't looked yet iv been cleaning up this place so none of the dirt or anything can mess up the equipment " their was no dirt left anywhere in the warehouse

Smiling " that shouldn't be that hard"as soon as they get to the office she was going to start her serch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked around and nodded, impressed with how well she worked. "It's a very good job." He told her with a smile, he walked over to his terminal computer that he had set up and began to duplicate the samples from the previous day, filling up the chamber of organs once more. "How's the family looking?" He asked her as he made sure everything was okay.

Richard stood and stretched a little. "Hopefully we can keep up with these two. If Eve isn't human I want to know what she is." Richard was intrigued, at least a little. Whatever Kyo had been cooking up in his lab, it wasn't anything legal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Smiling "their ok iv been trying to find out if they are aware yet " eve had a look of curiosity on her face as she sat at another computer and started looking for a house

"He probability got lonely and made himself a wife " sam joked stretching a bit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo nodded with a gentle smile. "We'll need something big enough, we need to look to the future. I'll need a team of about five to start the construction on the ultimate place." He told her, pulling out an architecture paper and began to design a few plans.

Richard laughed. "Imagine if he did." Richard shuddered. "Imagine what he'd make her do for him... or to him." He pulled on his coat and they began their journey to his place. "Uh.. you can stay here if you want, I'm just going to change is all." He didn't want her to see his place; it was a bombshell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve nodded "so an affordable house with lots of space? " and started typing on the computer "so have you thought of name's for them yet"

Sam laughed "your telling me that if you had someone that would do anything you told them you wouldn't be happy?"smiling "ok ill stay hear "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked up thinking. "Well, I think if there will be a lot, I should come up with a naming scheme for them." He mused. "How about since they'd be workers, I could stick them with names beginning with W?" He asked her for her input.

Richard smiled. "God no, if someone did everything that I told them, they'd not survive." Richard chuckled before hopping out of the car. He cleaned himself up and changed quickly, hopping back into the car quickly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thinking about it "yes that would work" eve sead as she was looking at the screen of her computer "why dont we just buy a haunted mansion that way its furnish, no one would come near it, and we can get it dirt cheep" she sead in a teasing voice but thinking it was a great idea

Sam was thinking win Richard got back "what if kyo created intelligent synthetic humans" she was worryed if he did how would they charge them with a crime if there not real humans

Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 141516171866 ... LastLast