Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 151617181967 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo didn't believe in the supernatural and he shrugged. "As long as you think it would fit the purpose of housing everyone then I don't mind. Would you enjoy sleeping there?" He asked wondering if she had the belief in the supernatural.

Richard rest his head back against the seat. "If he had then we can still arrest Kyo, that sort of science is outlawed without a proper permit, and by the discreet way he's handling it, I doubt it is. Eve on the other hand will probably try to protect Kyo, we can easily have her done for assault." Richard guessed it would work exactly the same.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I think it would be fun then if someone saw something strange it would just be chalked up to gost" eve sead giggling it was a perfect plan she thought

Nodding "but if she is not a real human would she go to jail or a lab" sam wanted to know how he made a human and was pretty sure others would too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Quite possible, go for it if you can find one." He told her continuing his plans. "It will only be temporary anyway once I can get this thing online, starting with a solar array around it, then create a full wall-to-wall room full of the chambers. A mess hall, and a living quarters." He spoke it all out loud, unable to wait to fulfill his idea.

Richard thought about it. "Probably to some government lab for testing and then to jail then afterwards, unless they terminate her after they are done." Richard thought it was pretty grim if that was the case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve looked at him "good idea but you are going to have to run this place like a military school with everyone that will be hear and what if some of them want to leave and find a place of there own" she wanted to know what kyo would do if one of his works wanted to leave

Sam looked a little shocked "you dont really think they would terminate her what if she dont know what he is doing is illegal? " it wasn't often she showed her caring side for a perp but the thought made her uneasy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo nodded. "If that's the case it will be run fairly loosely until the main place is built. If people want to leave they can but I would have to do something to disarm them, and clear their memory of the experiments and such. I'll leave them somewhere with some money on them." Kyo explained. "But when the new place is built I don't think I could let anyone leave until their testing phase is over." Kyo was idly drawing the plans, and even drawing them into a graphics program.

Richard looked at her as she drove. "If it isn't human and it's dangerous, then yeah, they'd terminate them like they would a rabid dog." He didn't have much hope for the government's system as it stood, Richard always believed it could be better, and at the minute it was full of back hand deals and secret plots to keep things under control. He wouldn't put it past them to put down a Synthetic human.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve smiled "thank you for not just going to throw them away"she was happy kyo was going to be a good person to them

Sam looked a little worried she didn't approve of killing things that didn't deserve it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I wouldn't kill them." He stated, he still had morals. "But there has to be a protocol in place. I can't just release them all left right and center." He explained to her. "I'll have to design a few experiments and tests to carry out, and a procedure for everything." His eyes were alight anytime he talked about the newer place.

Richard nodded, agreeing with her sentiment. "I know, it doesn't sit right with me." Sam hadn't said anything but he could tell by her reaction. "So, what do we do?" He asked her. "If we go through with it all, we could condemn the girl, if we don't we'll never know what's going on." A dilemma he was having trouble with.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve got out of her chair and walked over to kyo huging him and puts a sticky note on his back trying to be sneaky about it the note sead kick me "you sweet win you want to be" she hadn't picked on him all day and felt it was a little over due.

Pulling into a parking spot sam put her head on the steering weal "why cant this be simple , like just asking them " she asked frustrated with the situation

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked up and raised his brow. "You're being too nice recently." He noted. "I'm not sweet, I'm a mad scientist Eve." He explained with a smirk. "Should we go by rank, like captain and lieutenant when everything is started?" He asked with an amused chuckle.

Richard looked at her with a 'why not give that a go' look.
    "He already has things over us. If we get the paperwork done, and go to him. We tell him that we didn't get paperwork done and we just want to talk and ask him 'off the record' what he's up to?" He asked, "We can decide afterwards what to do, and have the paperwork filed." He smiled, Richard could be sneaky at times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve just smiled "i have no clue if we should rank them ,and why can you be a sweet mad scientist "she asked trying to sound sweet

Sam thought about Richards plan for a moment "it may be our only chance "

Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 151617181967 ... LastLast