Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 161718192068 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo watched her carefully, she had a playful look in her eyes, which usually meant she was up to something.
    "Because.. well, I just don't see myself as sweet." He told her, still cautious around her.

Richard nodded and smiled. "Come on then, let's get this paperwork done." He told her, stepping out of the car.
    "And this paperwork is your fault." He reminded her, that it was her decision to take the case.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve just smiled she had her plan concocted it was a childish plan but it would be fun to see kyos reaction win he figured it out she was going to put as many sticky notes as possible on kyo

"I know its my fault and i take my responsibility and with the two of us we will get this done fast" sam sead with optimistic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo eyed her up once more, the mischief in her eyes, but he shrugged it off and returned to his plans.
    As much as her practical jokes were sometimes annoying, he was fascinated by the way her mind worked on them.

Richard nodded in agreement, walking into the office. "I'll get started on all of this bullshit, and you see if he bought a property recently." He told her pulling out forms and the like, getting stuck into the paperwork which he hated so much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As the day progressed eve had casually put more and more sticky notes on kyo she was just happy he hadn't caught on to her yet

Sam nodded and got to work after finding the property she started doing paperwork

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo had noticed that Eve had been making excuses for physical contact. In truth, he didn't mind, in fact he hadn't said anything because he enjoyed the affection. However, whenever she would, it would distract him from his work, and it was starting to bother him. "Eve, what are you up to?" He asked her putting his pencil down.

Richard took his time crossing the T's and dotting the I's, mainly because he figured the slower he went, the faster Sam would catch up to him. Richard, admittedly, was lazy at times, especially when it came to doing paperwork, he found it both frustrating and boring; a combination that made him edgy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve smiled "im not up to anything unusual why" im truth she wasn't she was just playing with him and she was enjoying the fact that she got to touch kyo to continue her little game

Sam walked over to Richards desk and picked up some files "im stilling these " she told him before walking back to her desk to continue working

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked at her and the next time she walked over he pretended like he was going to allow her but suddenly grabbed her arm. "What is in this hand Eve?" He asked her, "I've noticed it's always this hand going around my back." He looked into her eyes.

Richard hid a smirk. "Oh, you steal away Sammy, steal right away." He told her with a sly grin.
    "Did they get a property?" He asked her curiously.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve pouted at him "its a sticky note" showing him the piece of paper it had a smiley face drawn on it infact everyone she had stuck on kyo had a face or saying on them

"Yes i found it are you almost done with your work" sam never looked up from her work
    Richard was the only person that ever got away with calling her sammy just because she new he would never learn and she secretly liked win he called her by that name

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo looked at the note and shook his head. He slipped off his shirt and looked at all the notes.
    "Really, I can't believe you managed to get this much on me." He commented and began taking them all off.

Richard finished his last bit of paperwork and nodded. "Yup, piece of cake." He placed it into a folder.
    "Now remember, don't take this out with us. We can finish the paperwork whenever." He reminded her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Eve just smiled "it wasnt hard and i got to hug you so it worked both ways"she stated one of the note's sead if found please return to eve written on it

Nodding "i know we are not going to arrest anyone just to find out what is going on"

Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 161718192068 ... LastLast