Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kyo watched her carefully, she had a playful look in her eyes, which usually meant she was up to something.
    "Because.. well, I just don't see myself as sweet." He told her, still cautious around her.

Richard nodded and smiled. "Come on then, let's get this paperwork done." He told her, stepping out of the car.
    "And this paperwork is your fault." He reminded her, that it was her decision to take the case.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve just smiled she had her plan concocted it was a childish plan but it would be fun to see kyos reaction win he figured it out she was going to put as many sticky notes as possible on kyo

"I know its my fault and i take my responsibility and with the two of us we will get this done fast" sam sead with optimistic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kyo eyed her up once more, the mischief in her eyes, but he shrugged it off and returned to his plans.
    As much as her practical jokes were sometimes annoying, he was fascinated by the way her mind worked on them.

Richard nodded in agreement, walking into the office. "I'll get started on all of this bullshit, and you see if he bought a property recently." He told her pulling out forms and the like, getting stuck into the paperwork which he hated so much.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

As the day progressed eve had casually put more and more sticky notes on kyo she was just happy he hadn't caught on to her yet

Sam nodded and got to work after finding the property she started doing paperwork

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718