Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 333435363785 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard smiled at her hand, tempted to tell her she had in fact lost. However he simply chuckled. "No, not quite, kings beat sevens." He explained to her.
    "I don't want to kill anyone either, heaven forbid, I'm just hoping we can do this with as little bloodshed as possible."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

sam looked at him in disbelief "i really won" she didnt believe him.
    "how do you think he made a human and keep it a secret so long and how long ago did he even make eve?" she asked wondering if eve was even considered an adult since she didnt know what the court would go with her actual age or how old she looked

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard nodded pushing the winnings towards her. "Of course you won."
    He thought about it for a moment, "Well he's smart, there's no doubt about that." Richard was impressed with Kyo. "It didn't really come up in conversation, I never ask a girl her age."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

sam put her winning in a pile "well witch age do you think she would of given you if you asked her real age or a made up one if i had to guess i would say she was around 20 just by her looks but in reality she could just be a few year old or less"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard thought about it as he shuffled the cards. "I'd say he'd have made her about 20 or 21, but as far as how long she's been fully consicious, I doubt even God knows; couple of years like you say." He dealt out another hand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"How are you feeling getting sober yet" picking up her cards.sam was already feeling less of the effects of the alcohol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard nodded. "I think I'm safe to work now." Richard could already feel himself getting sober.
    "That's a brilliant trick."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes it is i learned it from my old man" sam sead putting her cards down "lets go arrest a mad scientist and his creation"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Richard put his cards down too and stood stretching out.
    "Alright, it's going to hurt." He told her as he walked down to the car, stepping into the driver's seat. He waited for Sam to get in before driving off. "I'll go in and scope out the place, I can probably get him in by myself, but just wait, if you see him running you know what to do." He told her, driving and pulling up outside the apartment.

Kyo had woken up and was simply walking around the apartment not knowing what to do with his time.
    Richard hopped out of the car, grabbing handcuffs and the paperwork, sticking it into his back pocket.
    He knocked on the door, and Kyo opened up with a surprised look. "Hey, I think I lost my wallet here, mind if I have a look around, hope I didn't wake you." Richard spoke fast.
    Kyo didn't over analyse Richard's statements, he simply shrugged and held the door open for him. "Come on in, I'll help you look, I couldn't get back to sleep, Eve told me to take the night off." He laughed, walking into the living room and began checking things over.
    Richard followed, looking around. "Eve not here?" He asked him curiously pretending to look.
    "No, she went to the warehouse to look after everything." Kyo told him.
    Richard praised the gods above him and quickly took Kyo's arm, putting it around his back to cuff him.
    "I'm sorry Kyo, but you are officially under arrest." Richard told him, reading him the Miranda rights.
    Kyo growled and struggled, tears in his eyes, betrayal in his heart. "I thought we were past all of this and it was all off the books." Kyo grumbled as he was dragged out of the apartment and thrown into the back of the car.
    "I'm sorry Kyo, but nothing is ever off the table, but it's for your own good, trust me." Richard told him shutting the door and getting into the driver's seat.
    Kyo simply shut his mouth, looking out of the window sullenly.
    "Eve is at the workshop, call in the reinforcements to meet us there." Richard told Sam.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sam picked up the radio calling in the reinforcements telling them the address to the warehouse and that the suspect is dangerous "there on the way" sam let Richard know looking back at kyo "if you work with us and order her not to fight we may not have to resort to violence" she tryed to reason

Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 333435363785 ... LastLast