Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Experiment 101 [ clumsy_mage & KyoY8 ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo agreed, the detectives had set him back a few weeks. "They don't get to interrupt us out here." He told her looking up at the starry skies. "The stars are pretty." He stated, "Maybe one day we'll get out there.." He stated, folding his arms, it was a little chillier out here, and the salty sea breeze was strong.

Richard lay in the bed and closed his eyes. "I hope what he says will be reassuring." He added.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve smiled " there prettier out here thin thay where in the city "she stated seeing that kyo was a litte cold she leaned on him so her body tempiture would help keep him warm "ther is no maybe about it with your mind we will get there if thats what you want"

sam was already half way a sleep as she mumbled in agreement to Richard

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo continued to look up. "The logistic would be immense. I'd need to have everything I'd need going up in the one shot, but that would require some launch." He muttered. "I'll work on it in my off time I think." He smiled. "Come on, let's get some shut eye, we've not had much time to rest today." He told her wrapping an arm around her shoulders to give them a light rub.

Richard fell asleep quickly.
    Nicholas passed by and grinned to them returning to Valerie.
    "They are asleep, you can kick us to full speed I think." Nicholas told her.
    She nodded and grabbed her radio. "Full steam ahead guys." She commented.
    "Did you grab their radios and phones?" Nicholas asked her to which she nodded.
    "Do they realize it yet?" Valerie asked. Nicholas gave a light chuckle and shook his head.
    "Even if they did, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it." Nicholas answered her, throwing himself into a comfy chair.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve smiled "win do you have off time all you ever do is work"she stated teasingly. she blushed a bit at the fact that kyo's arm was around her,looking back twords the clones "win you guys get done you might want to go to bed"she yelled over to them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo gave her shoulder another rub before dropping it down by his side. "When indeed." He smiled. "I'm going to get some rest Eve." He told her, turning and walking to his cabin, closing the door. He set his alarm for a full two hours and lay into his bed, looking up and thinking about it all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve went to her cabin feeling a bit confused about the way kyo was acting since she knew he was not normally a touchy feely guy so for him to wrap his arm around her was strang, laying on the bed she pulled the blanket over her and started to try and make since of kyos strang behavior

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

After the two hours, Kyo reached over and turned off the alarm and stretched awake, sitting at his desk, knowing that everyone would be asleep he began planning a space station designed just for him and the clones.
    At least then amongst the stars, they would not be bothered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve awoke a few hours after kyo and headed for the old nurse's staiton on the rig and gathered some old but still could be used supplys then headed to kyo's cabin. she had summed up that the reason for kyos strang behavior must be him possibly him getting sick.she nocked on the door knowing he was already up and waited for an answer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kyo could easily tell that it was Eve with the light knock.
    He looked up from the works and turned slightly. "come on in Eve." He called out to her, knowing she'd probably be annoyed that he had only slept for a couple of hours.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

eve opened the door and walk over to kyo and put a thermometer in his mouth and placed her hand on his forehead trying to tell if he had a fever "how are you feeling?" she asked concerned that he might be sick since she could't find another reason for him to act the way he had later that night

Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast