Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Olympus Academy!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy mostly
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Olympus Academy!

Welcome to Olympus Academy!

Olympus Academy is home to the most prestigious of demigods from around the world. It is located in the heart of Greece and is surrounded by a powerful border of magic. Olympus Academy offers only the finest of education to their students, with courses ranging from complex analysis to quantum physics. But more importantly, the academy provides extensive training in various elementals, abilities, and magic. Despite all this, the students do manage to find time for extracurricular activities, such as archery, gardening, and yes..sports.

Lately, things haven't been as peaceful as they used to be at the academy. First, there were the rumors about a brewing war spreading around the campus like wildfire. As if that wasn't enough to worry about, the Greek gods themselves began to argue with one another, some power hungry while others felt as if they deserved the throne that Zeus sits upon. Recently, the students have taken it upon themselves to prepare for what is to come. As if battling monsters and evil creatures weren't enough, now there are other factions taking interest in their demise.

Will the Greek gods come to their senses in time to help these young heroes, or will they have to fight what could be one of the biggest and most disastrous wars in the world, alone? Only time will tell.

Just to be clear, the academy is located in Athens, Greece and the year is going to be 2075. This roleplay is going to be based on students that are between the ages of thirteen to nineteen. It's going to have a modern setting, but all gods, monsters, and creatures will be based on historical ones in Greek literature and what not. I may allow Roman Gods and Goddesses too.

Now, a few rules:
    1. No god-modding. Fights between characters are cool but no god-modding please. Let's all be respectful here.
    2. No overpowered characters. I get that your characters will have some super awesome abilities and powers, but they are part human, so please be mindful of that.
    3. Mature themes need to fade to black or go to the PMs. Honestly, I know that this isn't really a "slice of life" type of roleplay, but it does have some of those "slice of life" elements to it. Romance is cool. Drama is to be expected. But if things somehow get heated between two characters, erm, you know what to do.
    4. Due to how popular certain gods and goddesses may be, there is going to be a limit of three children per god/goddess. No ifs, ands, or buts :P
    5. Have fun!

Character Sheet Template
    Name:
    Appearance

Personality:

Bio:

Parent:
    Powers and Abilities:
    Family:
    Friends:
    Sentimental Attachment:
    Weapons:

Pet Name:
    Pet Age:
    Pet Gender:
    Pet Species:
    Pet Apperance:

Pet Personality:
    Extra:
    Last edited by The Only One; 05-27-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Special thanks to Kicks for the banner.

wanted to drop off some links to help you gain interest in the RP. Let me know if you have any questions or need help, and have fun RPing!

If you've already got a submission worked out, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

RPotW banner shop! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance!

Staff Siggies are seen everywhere!

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

fantasy! fantasy everywhere, pretty much.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Hydria
    Appearance: Boop

Personality: Hydria, or Hydri, as she likes to be called, as a girl who prefers to avoid conflict. She's always for kindness over all else, and uses her healing abilities on everything from tiny cuts to broken bones. She often helps new students find their way around Olympus. She doesn't like to trouble people with her emotions, and feels she must do everything herself.

Bio: Born to Poseidon and a beautiful mortal, she lived on land with her mother with little knowledge of her abilities until 12. Then, she first met her father, and was eventually sent to Olympus to learn how to be a demigod.

Parent: Poseidon
    Powers and Abilities: Limited healing ability and the power to calm the seas with her voice.
    Dislikes: Hot weather, spiders, & conflict.
    Family: Open
    Friends: Open
    Sentimental Attachment: {Um... what do you mean by this...?}
    Weapons: She has a staff, but she uses it to heal and protect, not attack.

Pet Name: Brise
    Pet Age: Unknown
    Pet Gender: Male
    Pet Species: Pegasus
    Pet Apperance: boop

Pet Personality: Brise is affectionate and loyal. He's been by her side as soon as she realized her bloodline, and would do anything to protect her.
    Extra: nope!

Fantasy mostly
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sentimental Attachment is something of self important. Such as a locket with your mother in it for example. It's completely optional. Good Cs though. Accepted.

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Please let me know if you think my character is overpowered or something else like.

Character Sheet Template
    Name: William Boston
    Appearance
    https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/c...252c8057f.jpeg
    Personality: He's a bit of a clown often saying puns and jokes that are honestly terrible, and an overall annoying personality, even so Will is is a loyal companion and cares about others often willing to to help in a moments notice.

Bio: Around the age 6 Will's mom married his step dad and surprisingly that was when his life honestly got better and pretty standard. Granted most of his life he had to dye his hair black so no would ask questions about his hair until he met his actually his real father Apollo who wanted him to go to Olympus to lean about his abilities.

Parent: Apollo
    Powers and Abilities: he ability to comprehend all forms literature especially old English fables and legends besides his natural understanding of ancient Greek. He has an unnatural talent of archery besting people who been at it for years when he didn't have a lot of practice. Has some sort of flammable properties allowing him to light things on fire and has somewhat of a resistance to fire as well.
    Dislikes: bullies, homework
    Family: Alex Boston, and Thomas Kane
    Friends: Christina (daughter of Athena)
    Sentimental Attachment: has a necklace with the sun on it given to him from his mother
    Weapons: bow, arrows (a lot) sword,

Pet Name: Kit
    Pet Age: 5
    Pet Gender: female
    Pet Species: tiger
    Pet Apperance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5409b35cb6.jpg

Pet Personality: Kit is an lazy cat if wasn't for the fact she was a tiger she'd be probably be an actual cat. She's not a fan of strangers but doesn't feel threatened unless you bother her or Will which she be very protective over. Granted she demands attention so she follows Will around everywhere he goes and you can't tell her know.
    Extra:

Moon Child
    Feeding Nazgul with a spoon in his white padded room.
    I will try just about anything. Especially Twilight fanfiction. TEAM JACOB!
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)

Your roleplay has been featured as

You are welcome to use the banner I made. CONGRATS!

Spoiler: Looking for RP in all the wrong places? Click here! 

Spoiler: Friend Quotes 

fantasy, steampunk, anything unique
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wip

Fantasy, Parody, Supernatural and School/Academy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ohhh! I would love to join this. I'll have something up either today or tomorrow.

--------------

Spoiler: Character Sheet WIP 
    Last edited by Nikaris; 06-12-2017 at 01:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Thalia
    Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/186969822004052184/
    it is the first picture as it lodas
    Personality: She is very shy and keeps to herself. Always has makeup to touch up the things she needs to. she is very helpful when she needs to be. As well as always willing to give a make over to anyone who needs one or wants one.

Bio: She grew up with foster children coming and going through the house. When she was only 4 her dad married her step mom giving her 4 younger brothers. Her step mom ignored her and always tell her she was to pretty to be any daughter of hers and to just stay away from the 4 younger ones. It was her own choice to go to Olympus because she felt out of place and was shut out every where else.

Parent: Aphordite
    Powers and Abilities: She can change her hair style with a snap of her fingers with a visual in her head and apply makeup so fast she gets ready and looks flawless in mins. Gives make overs to other very fast. can use charm speak to get want she wants.
    Dislikes: bad hair days,out of style cloths and greasy hair
    Family: open
    Friends: open
    Sentimental Attachment:A necklace that says princess given to her by her dad.
    Weapons: gossip,charm speak,sensing the weakness of others and lowering self of steam of others if needed

Pet Name: Pearl
    Pet Age: 3
    Pet Gender: female
    Pet Species: dove
    Pet Apperance: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...3413870128.jpg

Pet Personality: she is very loving and loyal and is always there when Thalia needs someone to talk to or to listen to her,
    Extra:
    Last edited by staffona; 07-22-2017 at 09:54 PM.

KNIGHTS, fanfiction, superpowers, mystery, psychological
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oh boy, my favorite subject! I'll have to sleep on it and whip up a sheet later (I have been awake for far too long oh jeez the sun is coming up) but I'm definitely interested!
    Misty day, remains of the Judgement...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast