Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M] Arael and the Reptilian Mind

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The Saurian opened his mouth and dragged his caws across his razor sharp teeth. "My abilities lie in how I use my weapons. This body of mine is all I need. Not spears, not bows, not axes. I need not stone, bone, or any of your steel." His nails and fangs had a glow to them. His body was channeling the magic of his spirit throughout it. With a slash through the air Arael got a glimpse at his power. It was bone shattering, thankfully he did not strike anything or it would have splintered apart. "You can think of my arms as monsters and my mouth as a saw. I Jezuwak do not lack in magic, it is merely physical. imprinted across my body, I am but an avatar of power."
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

I of the storm
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Arael allowed a faint smile to cross his face as he inclined his head to the creature, showing how impressed he was. "Excellent. Jezuwak, I believe we will get along... wonderfully. I must ask - if we enter battle with saurians by some stroke of coincidence, would your loyalties be shifting?"

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

"My allegiance?" There was a curiosity to the way he looked at Arael. As if he was searching for something as he looked him over. "I am loyal to power and the hunt for answers. If my people do not provide it, then I do not fight for them." He pointed at Arael. "You could learn about the Saurians. I will teach you. Saurians are not like elves or even humans. We do not feel loyalty as you do. Saurians follow power, we follow in the steps of predators."
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

I of the storm
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Psychological, Mystery
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

They are loyal to power and the hunt to answers?

"Then perhaps I should have been born saurian, Jezuwak."

This newfound philosophy aligned so closely with his own that it almost took him by surprise. "In truth, I feel loyalty in much the same way as you do... and as such, this promises to be a mutually agreeable endeavour."

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

"We cannot choose how we were born. But when possible we can still choose who we are. Of course to many that would be a luxury." The Saurian crouched low to talk further afterwards. The two of them chatted into the morning until it was time for Arael to get to his many aspects of his business. Jezuwak stayed aboard the ship to keep his presence a secret from the Ryudeshi who did not even realize the reptilian mind was in their midst.

On Hiatus from RP'ing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12