Thread: Unlikely Partners [M] (Numbers + clumsy_mage)

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Unlikely Partners [M] (Numbers + clumsy_mage)

OOC : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=88029

So the dragon rider of a human empire dies and because of that their son/daughter becomes the new Dragon Rider of the empire with her own dragon. They take over their father/mother's war efforts against the druid empire. What the human empire is unaware of is that the druids empire is preparing to dip in black magic to end the war. Because of this, a druid dragon tamer defects from the druid empire to help the human empire in hopes of making sure the black magic doesn't succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allura left Ellysia in the mountains for now. It would be hard to convince the humans that she came in peace if she came over the capital city riding a dragon. So, for now, she was on foot. Currently, she was heading to a nearby town, hoping to buy a horse there with the human currency she had on her. She had heard the news that the current human dragon rider had been slain recently, probably killed by the war dragon rider of the druid empire. However, she didn't know what the opinion of the new human dragon rider might have towards her.

For now, though she just needed to do her best to get to the capital alive. If they accepted her deal to allow her to work with them temporarily in order to stop the military leaders of the druid kingdom, then she would broker a peace deal between the druids and the human kingdom.

my favorite is fantasy but i can work with almost anything
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

marcy was patrolling the city with frost opting to take a break. she had frost land in a clearing on the outskirts of town.jumping off frosts back they had been watching the towns all day so deciding to go for a walk to stretch her legs and give frost a break sounded like a good idea she let frost know that she was going to walk around she set off up the road

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Allura was still walking through the forest, being careful of where it was that she was going in order to make sure that if she did run into someone, she would be the one to find them first and not the other way around. However, in these woods, she was the stranger and she was heavily listening to the nature around her just to tell what animals and beings were near her.

Slowly Allura moved until she finally found what looked like a small lake in the forests and she saw this as an excellent spot to hunt for some more food and other resources. After all, if she got some furs or fresh meat, she may be able to trade them for more money in order to help buy herself a horse for the travel. For now, though, she went down to the water of the lake and brought some of it up in her hands to her mouth as she started to drink the cold water, temporarily letting her guard down to enjoy the cool water.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

marcy was still walking taking peace in listening to the world around her she new this forest like the back of her hand and she used her knowledge she headed toward a little grove that grew herbs walking in to the grove she started picking some oh them she knew that if you combined them they made an excellent burn relief that anyone would want

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Allura finished washing her face and getting some refreshing water to drink. After she was done she decided that it was best to catch up on finding some resources to be able to sell to the people in the nearby town. She moved one of her hands up into the air and the other onto the ground and both of her hands started to grow a light green, pulling energy from the air and ground. With the energy, she then redirected it into the surrounding area around her to find a grove where some herbs were supposed to be growing. With that new knowledge, she started on her way to walking to that area.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Marcy had picked enough herbs for herself with a little extra encase she ran across someone that might need it,picking up her herbs she walked over to a shade spot under a near by tree sitting bown she started separating what she had collected letting her guard down she started to hum a tune to herself enjoying the peace

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Allura moved in a way that kept her close to the ground and looked similar to someone who was hunting something. As she kept an eye on the grove that she started to approach she decided that it was best to take a look around to make sure that there was no one around.

As she took a quick look around she did indeed find that there was someone there. Human, however, she didn't recognize the girl. She moved slightly more forward and tried to look friendlier in a way before finally speaking up. "Hello over there. What are you doing out here?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jumping at hearing an unknown voice looking around she spotted the person that spoke noticing its a druid she didn't believe in judging a person on their race so giving her a benefit of a doubt marcy waved at her "nothing much just gathering herbs" Marcy sead smiling she didn't believe all druids were bad just some of them

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

She watched the strange human carefully. It didn't seem like the human suspected her of being a druid which was a good thing because it meant she didn't have to worry about being turned in. She walked closer over to the human and crouched down near her, looking at the herbs she had gathered. They were mainly medicinal herbs but that was about as well as she could tell. Her skill was magic, things of the unseen world, not elementals and attributes of the physical world. "Why are you collecting herbs?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Smiling "i get burned alot so i turn them into a burn ad" she told her as she keep going threw them "its rare to see a druid around hear so should i be worried" she asked hoping she wouldn't have to fight or kill this girl she didn't want to harm anyone but was ready if she had to but until the girl showed she was a danger she would try to find out why she was in the human lands
    Last edited by clumsy_mage; 06-25-2017 at 10:13 PM.