Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Journey With an Old Friend [M] (Numbers + 커비)

Leader of the Kitsune
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Romance, Science Fiction
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessa quickly followed Sora in her footsteps. Staying behind her since she didn't have her own Pokemon, but close enough to not get left behind. Since as soon as she sees Cyndaquil all she has to do is free him from whatever has him. He wasn't always too powerful against other Pokemon in trainer battles, however, when he needed to be his fire burned bright and hot.

She wished the Gym leader was back already but knew that she and her friend would have to handle this for now. She did have something that could help though. "Sora. Here." She said before grabbing her bag and pulling a berry out of it. "Give this to Pikachu, it should help strengthen Pikachu up some." Alessia pulled out a Pepaya Berry.
    made by the lovely karma

Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fantasy, Adventure, Apocalyptic, Steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sora and Alessia had reached the warehouse from the reports. As they suspected, there were people guarding the perimeters, but fortunately for them, there was a window allowing them to climb inside without being seen. Sora jumped behind wooden crates which were all labeled with emblems Sora could not recognize. And in the further part of the warehouse, she located Cyndaquil, still sound asleep. There weren't as many bandits as Sora thought, so perhaps this was going to be an easy rescue.

But before Sora could speak of plans, someone had snuck up behind them. "Hey!" he cried out unsheathing his sword which had pokeballs instead of a blade. He grabbed one of the pokeball and tossed it in the air to let out his Zubat. "Intruders! Zubat, attack!"

Pikachu counterattacked the Zubat. "Allie, go get Cyndaquil! Hurry before more people come!" she ordered as she fought off the bandit and his Zubat. "Pikachu use Thunderbolt!" The attack did a lot more damage than she had thought; maybe it was due to the berry Alessia gave him. The foe's Zubat fainted but he let out another Zubat.

"You won't get away with this!" the man said. More bandits followed up behind Sora. Sora cursed as she knew she couldn't handle all of them at once. "Hurry Alessia..." she pleaded as one by one she took them on.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessia ran over to where Cyndaquil was asleep and she shook him a bit to try and wake him. When he didn't Alessia pulled out a spray that countered sleeping effects and sprayed it on him, making him wake up quickly. Cyndaquil looked confused for a moment as Alessia wrapped him in her embrace. "I'll explain later Cyndaquil, right now Pikachu and Sora need our help." She then set Cyndaquil back down who made a small squeak as if acknowledging what she said.

Alessa then returned to where Sora and Pikachu were. "Cyndaquil, use quick attack to get close to the Pokemon, then follow it up with ember." Cyndaquil, already knowing the combination, did so as soon as the command came called out. It used quick attack to his the new Zubat before using Ember point blank on the Zubat, lighting it temporarily on fire, and obviously burning the Zubat due to the proximity of the attack.

Looking at some of the crates near them it was obvious that the Ember also hit them as they were burnt now with some black marks on them. As if to help fight Alessia grabbed some rocks and random pieces of rubble and threw them at the captors.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The two were slowly becoming surrounded. Despite the fact that they were able to hold off well, it wouldn't be long before there would be too much to handle for just two Pokemon and two trainers. When the time was right, Sora commanded Pikachu to throw a thunderbolt at the ceiling to cut the lights.

When the warehouse had become dark, the two made a break for it. Sora had never sprinted so fast in her life. Her legs eventually gave out when they were far away enough from the enemies. She fell onto the grass panting. She looked over at Allessia and Cyndaquil. "That was way too close."

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alessia had run out with Sora, carrying Cyndaquil when it was time to escape and now that they had escaped, she was laying on the ground next to Sora. "Kind of exciting." She said as she was hugging Cyndaquil to her chest. "I'm just glad we got you back safe and sound Cyndaquil. I still don't know what they would have wanted with you but I am glad we got you back before whatever they wanted you for happened." She said as she rubbed the top of his head before turning back to look at Sora.

"Thank you so much, Sora for helping me get Cyndaquil back. I literally don't know what I would have done if I never saw him again. He's like my child almost at times. I couldn't live with myself if I let something happen to him right from under my nose. I'm gonna have to talk to some people about possibly getting some better security installed in my house to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. Especially while I am away from home."
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sora squeezed Alessia by the arms. "Let's get stronger together! Defeat gyms and challenge the Pokemon league!" She looked at her friend dead in the eyes to show her seriousness. "If you didn't have a reason before, now you do. Rather than installing security things, train Cyndaquil to become stronger! That way we never have to worry about someone kidnapping him or anyone else again." She tried to sound as motivating as possible. "I bet if we became gym leaders or part of the Elite Four, no one... and I mean, NO ONE will mess with us!

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I know but if I am going to be coming with you, no will be able to watch my home. Though I guess I could ask the John to keep an eye on it." She said to herself for a moment before pushing herself off of the ground in order to stand up. "However to answer your question. Yes, let's do it. Let's become the strongest and even join the Elite Four together! After that, maybe even travel to other places and challenge the best of the best there!" Alessia said excitedly before extending her hand out for Sora to grab.

"We should probably go see Officer Jenny so that we can report to her what the people looked like who stole Cyndaquil. Maybe they'll be able to investigate into it further to figure out what kind of people they were and why they were after my Pokemon." She said with worry still slightly in her voice about the whole ordeal. However, it could be heard that there was also happiness in her voice at well since she got her Pokemon back.
    made by the lovely karma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I don't think they'll be raiding your home again..." Sora mumbled as if trying to hide something. "I think this was just a one time thing. After all, we did kind of showed them who's boss at the warehouse." She tried to make an excuse for herself that this was all just a once in a lifetime coincidence.

The two had reported back to Officer Jenny, and Sora had described how the culprits looked like. "Um... They wore all black and had masks on so we couldn't really see their faces."

"Did the culprits have any sort of emblem you might have recognized?" Officer Jenny asked as she put in the information on her computer.

"Oh yeah, on the crates in the warehouse, I saw a logo of some sort. I'm not sure what it looked like, but it was definitely not from around here," Sora replied.

"I see," the officer said filing in the last known information before shutting down her computer. She rose from her seat and shook their hands for their brave cooperation. "If we find any more information on them, we'll be sure to track them down and have them pay for their crimes. I'm sure if they kidnapped one Pokemon, they wouldn't hesitate to steal more."

The sun had already risen by the time the whole mess was over. Sora let out a yawn, realizing she hadn't gotten her full night of sleep. But at this rate, being a trainer meant less sleep too as you would spend more time training with your Pokemon than sleeping. "Do you think the gym leader is back?" Sora asked Alessia.

Leader of the Kitsune
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"You're right we showed them whose boss!" she said standing up suddenly and pointing to the air. Cyndaquil stood up and shot some fire into the air at the same time. "They would be fools to even show their faces here again. Next time we'll set them on fire!" she said excitedly as a new fire was obviously burning in her, despite being unaware that Sora may have been hiding something.

After they finished reporting the information to officer jenny, she noticed that Sora appeared to be tired. Which made sense since their night was interrupted. "He probably won't be back till about lunch time." As she said that though she got a text on her phone.

'Hey burning star of beauty. Heard what happened to Cyndaquil, rushing over there. Maybe we can catch some breakfast together. Meet me at the usual spot!'

She looked at the text and her face went a bright cherry red. "Well that text was from him. He says he'll be here in an hour and that he is going to treat us to breakfast." the last part she made up but she knew he would be happy to pay for it.

((sorry for the short post I'm on my phone xD))
    made by the lovely karma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123