Background: okaaaaaaay, a few of you may of already seen this. this is the RP i started with Karma a bit ago that kinda got cut off cause she was busy. i decided i enjoy the concept too much to let the thing linger and slowly fade into oblivion, so here's this request.

Description: to start it off: gods are assholes, especially the god of chaos, who's especially an asshole to his counterpart. every now and then, he likes to have a little mischief. the occasional monster created here, the occasional drought set upon a prospering village, the occasional bout of madness inflicted upon a king. this time around, it involves exploiting a parallel world; our Earth. on a whim, he rips two people from said planet, jacks 'em to the gills with latent abilities (like magic and whatnot), and drops them in the middle of Rerum.

Rerum's kind of like your typical fantasy world, has your typical fantasy aspects: magic, and all that. it has elves, dwarves, dragons, humans, ogres, water and nature spirits, and whatnot. ogres, elves, dwarves, and humans are the four dominant species, with dragons kinda doing their own thing here and there. ogres to the west on the plains and wastelands, dwarves to the south in the forests, elves in the mountains, and humans alongside the coast in cities.

Number of Players: two starting off, intend it as a private RP, but possibly more added on, depending on whether or not partner wants to add more