Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: Nature's Secret Species [MxM ; AyJay & lobo]

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Noah Rabsatt & Sofian Levitan

Noah took back his jacket without hesitation, his large feet already in threat of getting a harsh touch of the winter. He didn’t miss how his childhood friend was so quick to leave him and Sofian. Or maybe he was running to his new human Omega? Whatever it was, he frowned. Cypress didn’t have to run away from him.

In his in quick pace Noah followed behind, getting into Cy’s home, often Noah’s home away from home but as he entered and smelled all the new scents it didn’t feel like it. ‘A packless Alpha, how safe is he?’ considering what just happened, it was insulting that their Omega leader was throwing himself at a Shifter not aligned with his pack. Noah caught whiff of the human, his scent was…intriguing he had to admit but left all of that alone to get into one of the guest rooms. Sofian’s nose twitched, he too smelt the Omega.

“Human?” He asked Nolan, he never even know they could be human. Sofi looked to Noah for answers while he was set down on a bed and eased down to a laying position. The redhead Alpha sat down at the edge of the bed, taking off Sofi’s shoes.

“Yeah, it’s something I didn’t think would happen here.” Then maybe Cypress had a prized mate? That could be something Noah could approve of. The timing is…bad at best.

“Smells good” Sofi mentioned, a slight hesitation took his voice. Noah smiled up to the small, tired looking features. Sofian wanted to meet the human and understand more how a human Omega would be different from a Shifter one. But his mind was too tired to think much of it.

Noah reached down and kissed his lips tenderly. He put a large hand to Sofi’s small face and held the touch for about a minute. It didn’t take long for the foreign-looking Omega to collapse under the weight of his own exhaustion, asleep. Noah covered him in a blanket, smiled, and left the room quietly. The Alpha followed the sounds of conversation and came to make his presence known to Cypress and the Omega with a knock on the wall before he got into viewing.

The tall redhead studied the human Omega. He was smaller as an Omega was normally to be, and it was fitting. But what he smelled didn’t have the same excitement in what he saw. There was something very vanilla and ordinary about the human Omega that didn’t have a spark or flair to how he appeared. Noah did notice how the Omega was making Cypress smile and Noah supposed that’s what mattered.

“Cy…I’ll be gathering the others. Sofi is asleep in a guest room. Okay?”

Dakota Jameson

Dakota didn’t say a word as the other Omega was brought in and Nolan did things throughout his house for the Omega. He kept close to his anxiety, and quietly looked at the white haired being. Nolan and the snow was fitting, was the Omega he was scented with…so close to that snow? He was still obviously freezing so obviously not too much like snow, but it was weird how much the Omega looked like snow, and blood with those eyes. Dakota scooted back when the Omega came to sit close to him, fluttery eyes watching the white haired little Omega with some caution. While Dakota kind of knew his way around a knife, this Omega seemed particularly violent and could maybe kick his ass even if he was a bit smaller.

Rather than answer any of the questions asked Dakota stared longer while he thought about who this guy was. He remembered the neighboring pack had an Omega leader. An Omega leader. It make Dakota’s shoulders visibly drop and in his ocean view of eyes, the waters swirled. There was kinship there, in spirit. Omegas weren’t just walking fuck holes. Omegas weren’t just tools and toys. He liked that there was an Omega leader…

Dakota stared down at his hands.

“I don’t know anything about ferals…Ember pack has some big wolves” It just happened that Clint was the biggest one. His stomach knotted, oh god…he wasn’t about to release some slick was he? Thoughts about the large, powerful, aggressive Alpha brought Dakota’s cheeks to blush starkly against his pale skin and he looked away to hide his face.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sebastian;

Sebastian had made himself comfortable on the Alpha's bed, clutching his phone close just in case Cypress found a way to contact him. He didn't expect the door downstairs to open so fiercely, so the human Omega was quick to sit up and hold his breath. However, as soon as he realized it was Cypress, his body relaxed and he called back softly to the Alpha so the male knew where he was.

The boy quickly slid to his feet then, only making it halfway across the room before Cypress appeared at the door,
    and then Sebastian was pulled into strong arms. The Omega quickly curled his arms around the boy, rubbing his hands over the Alpha's cold skin. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Are you okay? You're so cold," the male whispered, holding the taller male close to him. He was reluctant to let go, but he eventually let go of Cypress and blinked up at the male.

"It's alright, really. Are you and Amaryllis alright? What happened?" he asked gently now, reaching up to cup the Alpha's cheeks gently. "And my mom is fine. She's not worried. I let her know we'd be over later," he promised, brushing a hand over the Alpha's cheek and into his hair gently.

Though the Omega jumped at the knock on the wall, quickly retracting from Cypress out of instinct. He blinked over at the entering Alpha, quickly dropping his head as a sign of submission. He resisted the temptation to step closer to Cypress, not wanting to embarrass the other by hiding. He kept his mouth closed though, feeling the new Alpha looking him over.

--

Nolan;

Nolan nodded to the Omega when he was thanked, only relaxing a little now that the male was clothed. Once that was settled, the Alpha sat down close to the snow haired boy, not liking the distress and anger that practically spewed from the male. He was sure the Omega was stressed, and he wished that he could just go cuddle the small male until he forgot all the events of today.

That wasn't an option though, so he opted for curling an arm around the male and occasionally scenting the side of his neck. He didn't even mind that Amaryllis was talking to Dakota. He just wanted to try and help ease some of the tension that was visible in the boy's body.

Though as Dakota started to respond, Nolan was beginning to feel his own body start to grow tense. "The Ember pack has a handful of large wolves. My size or bigger. But Clint was always...the biggest out of everyone," he murmured cautiously, glancing at Amaryllis and then over at Dakota again.

The Alph's nose twitched as the faint scent of arousal hit his nostrils, a small hum falling from the male's lips. "Are you his mate?" he asked suddenly, his dark eyes watching the other Omega closely. It would make sense...though the Omega didn't look as if he had been marked or claimed just yet. The Alpha was just realizing that he must have some sort of close relation with Clint. More than just Clint being possessive and manipulative.
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Cypress Westfall-Moore

The warm voice had him exhaling a soft chuckle. "You know, I'd like having to come home to you like this." He murmured softly, pressing his lips against the Omega's forehead before flinching and recoiling. Cypress's face was burning red. "I-I mean if that's alright and all. I'd like to... I mean... Never mind. Not the best timing." He murmured after a while, willing his complexion to return to normal as he sighed and softly nuzzled Sebastian's hair.

"Ry's upset." He began, feeling glad that Sebastian worried about his brother. Amaryllis, though had that charming effect that made people flock to him in their university, was oddly very lonely. He didn't have that much real friends, and it warmed Cypress that Sebastian was thinking of his Ry's feelings. "Something came up... And I honestly don't know what to do with him." He murmured, before sighing again. "Also, I'll properly apologize to your mother for keeping you here for so long." He was going to say something more, but Noah peered in from the door.

It was obvious that he was still upset about how Noah and Sofian had acted towards Amaryllis, and like the many times Ry and Noah had a fight and Cy wanted them to make up, he gave his best friend a long, sad stare (puppy eyes, Ry says, but he refuses to admit that they were puppy eyes because even as this age, his brother falls for it) before covering Sebastian from view.

"Sure. I'll meet you all downstairs. If they ask where Ry is, tell them he's hunting down clues and may not be back tonight." He said stiffly, going back to smothering Sebastian. He didn't really look forward to talking to the council, or the elders, but it is what it is. He's a leader, or half of it, and they have responsibilities, such as this.

Amaryllis Westfall-Moore

The other Omega was blatantly staring. Amaryllis guessed it was because he was an Omega, and a leader at that. His expression faltered. "Does the name Amaryllis Westfall-Moore sound familiar?" He asked softly after a while. He didn't exactly say his name, and Nolan only called him 'Ry' earlier. The smell of arousal hit his nose and he scrunched his face a bit.

He just finished his heat, a day ago, so he should be fine, but he's one of the more sensitive, easily triggered ones. Instead, he just sighs and listens and Nolan talked. "You don't smell like a mated Omega, and whoever your Alpha is, he didn't... Scent you enough. So I'm guessing, you're either a fling or a fiance. Which is it?" It sounded so rough coming from Amaryllis, who realized the harshness of his own words. "Don't take it to offense, but if he ever does treat you like a fling, do yourself a favor and leave. You could end up pregnant and all. It's your call either way, so do what you want."

His distress returned, but thankfully, his scent was well controlled. He was miserable. He could see himself with the lack of freedom and the judging eyes. It made his hands clench against his clothes. He was disappointed in himself, in the pack. Surely, should he be born and Alpha, this wouldn't be a problem. "Anyway, back to topic, did your pack have something going on? I can't think of any other reason the leader would make his Omega stay away from the pack, with another Alpha no less." His posture had stiffened again.

This was the nth time Amaryllis reminded himself that he wasn't allowed to let his feelings cloud his judgement. Right now, he wasn't allowed to feel, or be upset. He wasn't allowed to feel betrayed by the looks he received earlier. So what? He was a leader right now. He had a pack to protect. He reminded himself, before staring at Dakota. It must be nice to be under the protection of an Alpha, to not have responsibilities thrust upon you. He sighed and shook his head.

"This Clint guy, what's his game? Do you think we could negotiate with him? I'd like to ask him a few questions." Which meant, Amaryllis wanted answers and was going to demand it, even if it gets bloody. Omega and he might've been, he was raised as a fighter, and no doubt, he could take Noah down in less than fifteen minutes. He was trained along with the other shifter, and sure, while Noah (and Cypress) sometimes won, he had a longer winning streak. He could hold his own in a fight if it came to that. "But, Dakota, what can you tell me?"
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Noah Rabsatt

Noah didn't pay much if to the human Omega as he was acting subservient to Cypress. But the way he cling to the Alpha made Noah's chest warm for his best friend. An out of the ordinary Omega for an out of the ordinary Alpha. Cypress' kind green eyes were brief with pain but Noah could only give him a sad, affectionate smile. They had differing views, and in some ways he felt Noah had to protect Cypress from Amaryllis who always acted like he had something to prove at the expense of his Alpha brother.

Cypress saw his relationship with his brother fine, great, different but loving. Noah knew as brothers there had to be love, but he saw that Cypress needed help. Cypress was too gentle, as if all the years of Amaryllis' gone too far teasing, his out of gender aggression, and personal needs had sucked the Alpha nature out of Cypress. Noah had never met another pair of Alpha/Omega siblings like this, it had him worried for Cypress and the man he was becoming. He had to protect Cypress and show his best friend his fire, his aggression, and love those parts of himself.

"It'll be a little bit. Let me make the calls and borrow your car. I'll text you when they're heading to your house" Noah told his childhood friend and walked away from the doorway.

Dakota Jameson

Dakota sighed, 'Not here for even a fucking hour and my boxers are wet' Dakota thought to himself with shame, disgust. He looked at Amaryllis name himself and nodded. The name carried a lot of love and hate, depended on who you talked to. Dakota felt pride, his demeanor to Ry not at all filled with the disdain so many others gave him. But the other Omega's words took the heat on Dakota's face that originally came from embarrassment and changed it to confusion and anger. Though it could be seen through his beautiful eyes that this anger was directed somewhere else, his gaze glazed over.

Dakota looked down to his lap again, thinking of the past as Nolan and Amaryllis drilled him for answers.

"I wouldn't let Clint mark me...we are whatever we are..." Dakota trailed, "omegas don't have to deal with that, right?" He asked Amaryllis with a small smile. It was weird that Nolan was shacking up this Omega. Clint said he was a no pack guy but he was now with the leader of another pack? "Ember Pack...I didn't pay attention to that stuff. Seemed fine" He lived a life of abuse and drugs, it didn't make him the most in touch with politics. Who cares what a drug coping Omega thought?

"But Clint is taking some drug that's new. It's called Wild" Dakota put a hand over his mouth, finger tracing his lip piercing. "I don't know all what it does but he started taking it two months ago, then just sends me to this guy now" he eye-gestured to Nolan. Wow, his boxers were uncomfortable right now. He also didn't want to keep talking about this. The blue and green haired Omega sighed. "I can't help you more. I'm useless" he said it so easily it seemed to be a part of his self talk.
    Last edited by Minkasha; 08-21-2017 at 02:59 PM.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sebastian;

Sebastian was briefly startled by the Alpha's words, his wide, blue eyes blinking up at the male. Once the other corrected himself, the Omega relaxed a bit and smiled at Cypress. "It's alright. We can talk about it later...when things calm down," he assured, reaching up to gently ruffle a hand into the Alpha's hair. He leaned into the taller male just slightly, not wanting the other to pull back just yet.

However, as Cypress began to explain the situation with his brother, the Omega instantly started to worry for the other leader. He had started to realize how much difficulty the other Omega had as leader. It didn't seem fair, and he wanted to understand why the pack would dislike it...but he couldn't. He also wanted to know where the Omega was at, but he didn't get a chance to answer when the other Alpha entered the room. He didn't focus much on the interaction between the two, but it seemed like there was a bit of tension and...sadness between them.

He didn't have long to dwell on this though, as Cypress was soon standing between him and the other Alpha. He was thankful for the protection, but also reached out to set a hand against the Alpha's back in an attempt to help relax him. The Omega felt a bit better once the new Alpha left, and he allowed himself the opportunity to wrap his arms around Cypress from behind.

"Amaryllis is somewhere safe, right? I just want to be sure before we do anything else," he whispered, pressing a kiss just between the Alpha's shoulder blades. He wanted to be sure the Omega wasn't in any danger before they decided to take a trip to Sebastian's home. His mother could wait a little longer if necessary. He also wanted the Alpha to get a little warmer before they traveled out into the snow again.

--

Nolan;

Nolan went silent as Amaryllis started to ask the other Omega more questions, deciding it was best for the packless Alpha to keep his mouth shut. Instead he focused on comforting the tense and distressed Omega at his side. He brushed a hand over the snow haired male's side, his nose brushing the junction of Amaryllis's neck. "You need to relax a little, Ry," he murmured against the Omega's skin, hoping to ease the male's tension at least slightly.

Though it was a little hard to think over the scent of Dakota. Nolan was good at controlling himself, but that didn't mean the smell of arousal didn't still fog up his thinking. He tried hard to keep his nose close, or even against Amaryllis's skin, doing his best to smell his Omega, rather than the one across the couch.

By the time the other male provided them with all he was willing, Nolan sat up a little. "Clint may not talk to you, but I think I could get over there and talk to him," he murmured after a moment, blinking down at Amaryllis. "I can find out everything he's willing to tell me, and then I can come back and let you know what he said. He trusts me, to an extent. Especially if he sent his Omega to me," he added, lifting a hand to comb it through his dark hair. He wanted to help out. Though he wasn't a part of this pack necessarily, he still cared about Amaryllis and the Omega's wellbeing. He even cared about Cypress and the pack as a whole. He wanted to help if he could.
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Amaryllis Westfall-Moore

"No, we don't. Omegas are their own person." He said, forcing his body to relax against Nolan, the frown not leaving his face. "But you're not useless." He said sternly. The Omega's red eyes were narrowed down slightly. He disliked the fact that people think Omegas were useless. They were far from useless. Omegas control the home. His own birth parent was a male Omega. He turned to Nolan, noticing that the Alpha was getting affected by the scent of arousal.

Now that he was visibly noticing it, it was affecting him too. He shook his head clear. "Alright, this drug, have you taken it?"He said, leaning on Nolan even more and practically offering his neck. "From what I can tell, it'll probably have hallucinatory effects." He said, lips pursed. He's never heard about this before. He heard that there were drug dens, but none have attacked his pack so far.

"Wouldn't that be too much to ask?" Amaryllis told Nolan, facing the Alpha with a look. His brain was hazy at the edges, but he still had control over his desires. "I'm the pack leader. I should be negotiating and asking questions, you're neutral ground... I'd still want to question him." He murmured softly, before tugging Nolan closer to press his lips against his cheek. "But thank you for offering."

His red eyes rested on Dakota next. "If you're feeling uncomfortable, I could scent you. It calms some down." He offered, though unsure if it was a good idea. Then again, no matter what, he'd still scent him. It was an instinct to try and make his fellow omega feel better, even if he himself felt bad. With that in mind, he stared down at Dakota and gently pressed his chin stop the Omega's head, before he pulled away and curled closer towards Nolan. He needed this Clint character here, needed to find out if he really was the one attacking their pack.

Cypress Westfall-Moore

"Keys are by the front door.—" he paused, before reminding a bit. "—DON'T FORGET TO TURN IT OFF! LAST TIME YOU BORROWED IT YOU LEFT IT ON!!" Cypress called out, huffing slightly before returning his attention to Sebastian. He relaxed and nodded.

Cypress's green eyes landed on the charger still attached to the wall. He stuck his phone in and sighed. "He's with Nolan. So he's probably safe. Hopefully." He muttered, plopping down on the bed and looking at Sebastian. "Hey, come here." Cy sighed and pulled the smaller male against his lap, nuzzling his hair and burying his nose on the junction of his neck. "I need a little boost, if you don't mind?" His voice was muffled as he squeezed the Omega tighter, eyes shut as he let his worry wash over himself. He never did like it whenever Ry did this. He just wished his brother would be safe. A shrill sound filled the room as his phone vibrated.

"Cy? I've got a lead on something. Won't make it back until I gets few words out of the guy."

Were the first words out of Amaryllis's mouth. Cypress frowned at the screen. His brother seemed fine then.

"What did you find?"

"Hyped up druggie probably. I'll do some more investigating. For now, tell them I'm got a lead and I'm tracking it down. Take care little brother."

And just like that, he ended the call. Cypress clenched his teeth. There it was again, the constant want to prove himself to everyone. How could he not worry. "That's it. We're going to have to talk about this." He muttered to himself, unconsciously squeezing Sebastian to his chest. Ry probably wouldn't appreciate it, but they will be forced to talk about this.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Dakota Jameson

Dakota was uncomfortable by Amaryllis’ touch to the top of his head. He shrunk back to the edge of the couch as he could, the slick tickled the skin of his backside and he grimaced. His eyes fluttered and gave way to distress and discomfort.

“I don’t want anyone’s scent, I don’t want you to touch me” He thought as another Omega, and the most independent Omega reputation spoke about that the snowy guy would get it. But it didn’t seem like that was the case. He watched the sensuous contortions the couple were making because of his own slick coming out. Amaryllis got on the phone and started to openly talk to someone else about what he vulnerably shared. Who was Ry calling a hyped up druggie? Him or Clint? Anger flashed on his face.

He felt disgusted, water touching his eyes. They were going to get off on him, just like Alphas did – it was what people just did. They were going to think he was another drug addict to not care about when they got what they want – it was what people just did. “I didn’t take the drug and I want to change my clothes. Where is the bathroom!?” Dakota asked sharply, standing and grabbing his backpack. He held it to his pelvis as if he was using it to shield himself from them.

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sebastian;

The Omega was easily compliant when the Alpha opened his arms, and Sebastian was quick to cuddle up to the other. He settled himself down on the taller male's lap, gently hooking his arms around Cypress's neck to give him better access to his skin. He hummed a little sound, his own hands running over the tense Alpha's shoulders and then up into his hair. "Just relax, Cypress. I'm sure things will work out, alright? I'm sure Amaryllis is just stressed. Time alone with Nolan will hopefully help that," he murmured, nuzzling his own nose against Cypress's hair before placing a small kiss to the male's head. He just wanted the Alpha to relax. Focus on the things that he could control and handle, rather than his brother, who had a tendency to do his own thing.

The Omega was about to speak again, mouth opening before snapping shut as the Alpha's phone began to ring. He blinked towards the device and then at Cypress, biting on his bottom lip as he faintly heard the conversation between the two siblings. The frown on Cypress's lips didn't look promising, and it had the Omega frowning as well.

Sebastian waited until the call ended before he was pressing closer to the Alpha, gently nuzzling his head against the male's neck and chin. "I really think you need a distraction from everything that's going on right now. Can I help? I want to do something to help," he whispered, blinking at the Alpha with a slightly concerned gaze. He was willing to do just about anything in order to get Cypress's mind off his brother, and the pack, if even just for a short time. He didn't like seeing the male so distressed. It couldn't be good for him, and Sebastian wanted to help in some way.

--

Nolan;

Nolan was a bit disappointed at his rejected suggestion that he go talk to Clint, but he understood why Amaryllis denied. Being without a pack made him practically useless, even if he had left the Ember pack on good terms. They wouldn't appreciate him coming back just to nag some questions to Clint. Though...that meant he also couldn't go with Amaryllis to talk to the other Alpha. The thought alone was enough to make him a bit distressed, and his eyebrows creased together in concern. He knew the Omega would be fine...but Clint was an unmarked Alpha who didn't give a damn about Omegas.

The thought had Nolan pressing closer to Amaryllis, his worry and distress almost heavy enough to mask the scent of Dakota's slick. Though not enough to clear his head, and the Alpha stuck his nose against the junction of Amaryllis's neck and left it there while the male called Cypress. A few little growls rumbled in his chest, a part of him realizing just how dangerous it may be to keep Dakota here. Though he knew he didn't have much of a choice, and it was unfair to the Omega to just kick him to the curb.

"Down the hall to the right. Feel free to use the shower," the Alpha grumbled when asked where the bathroom was located, his face still pressed against Amaryllis's neck. Once the new Omega was out of the room, Nolan dragged his Omega a little further into his lap. "If you go talk to Clint you have to promise to be careful. Take someone with you. I don't care who, but you can't go alone, okay?" he grumbled, pulling back just slightly to show his distress. He needed the Omega to stay safe. He needed the male to promise he wouldn't go alone.
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Amaryllis Westfall-Moore

"I'm not saying you're hyped up on drugs. I'd smell it if it was so." He talked his nose at the Omega retreated. Ry was horrible with dealing with others from outside the pack. No wonder he was horrible with dealing with the other inside affairs. He grit his teeth. Sighing softly, he felt Nolan crowd into him. The Omega leaned back, closing his eyes. Just now that they were alone, he let his scent out.

The thick stench of betrayal, disappointment and unease washed over his own smell, saying just how upset he was with everything. "Can't you come with me? I don't really think Cy would have free time since I'm leaving the pack for him to sort of his own." He said, sounding weak for the first time.

Amaryllis grit his teeth. "I don't get it. I'm trying my best. I'm definitely trying my best, but every single time, they give me this... This disappointed, annoyed look, like I'm doing something horrible." He hissed under his breath, before breathing out softly. He knew he had no time to feel like this, so he reeled himself in once more. The scent thinned in the air and he limply nodded at Nolan, pressing his nose against the crook of the Alpha's neck.

"Mind if I use your kitchen? Do you have an oven. I need to get my head straight and clear my head so I can take to this Clint character." He said softly.

Cypress Westfall-Moore

"You're already helping me just by being here." Cy said softly, smiling sadly at Sebastian. "I'm sorry to get you dragged into our sibling drama." He said, brushing his hair back as he pecked the Omega on the forehead. Still, it didn't dispel his worry.

Sure, Amaryllis was smart, but, he recalled that time when his brother presented. Ry probably remembers all the pitying eyes on him as he emerged from his room after his first heat. He recalled the dead eyes and the depression. He recalled his brother crying softly every night, the words that came out of his mouth. Noah doesn't approve of their relationship, with how emotionally unstable his brother was at the moment. But Cypress knew that his brother was easily frightened, unsure and wanted to prove himself. He sighed softly.

He pressed another kiss to Sebastian's temple. "I'm sorry for tossing this on you." He hugged him close. "We have time. Do you want me to bring you home to your mother first? After all, she's probably worried about you. I don't want to over worry your mother." He said with a soft chuckle, recalling how his Omega father worried heavily for Amaryllis whenever he didn't come home.
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 08-26-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Dakota Jameson

Dakota bit his lower lip angrily and marched off to where Nolan said. Before he left, Dakota’s kept onto the Alpha for a long ambiguous pause. There was his hurt in his eyes, but he retreated. He entered the small bathroom, trying to quickly find the mirror. He dropped his backpack onto the ground and locked the bathroom door behind him. The Omega felt anxious, alone, obedient. He was here because he was supposed to be. The frustrations brimmed at his eyes and he wiped them away, finally facing the mirror and seeing a face far too commonplace in his life: his crying reflection. Often much more disheveled, this version of him was only disappointed. The watery eyes of a vulnerable heart, he saw it in his gaze.

“Clint sent me here for a reason. I believe that” He spoke to the reflection, trying to convince him. There, a smile. Dakota had to stay under Nolan’s roof until Clint said otherwise. For now he peeled off his pants and didn’t even look at his red boxers. Instead he stripped and turned on the shower, sighing and wiping away the pheromones of slick as best he could. Amaryllis was turning out to be not like he thought he would. He didn’t know an Omega could be so much like an Alpha. Weird. But he wanted to know more about the snowy Omega.

The steam built up in the shower, spreading across the reflective glass and the tiles of the bathroom floor. For now he closed his eyes and droned out the world.

Cypress Westfall-Moore, Sebastian, Sofian Levitan

In huddled intimacy, Cypress and Sebastian kept close and Sofian slept soundly in one of the guest rooms of the Westfall-Moore home. However, disturbing the lone Alpha’s senses in his territory was the smell of a pack mate who should not be walking, especially near his home. James’ scent was very strong, as if his blood was spilled.

Outside three betas, wearing black balaclava masks and their necks coated with James’ gore. They had stepped out of James’ truck left behind the redhead Alpha pup. Their steps crunched the snow, it was now clear morning but discretion wasn’t the motivation behind their actions. Red drips followed one, clutched in his hand was the decapitated remains of the man they were mocking. The leaking, twisted, throat was losing its wetness for the drying of now purposeless blood.

Aggressively two Shifters climbed trees to gain a leaping position. The third in the ground tossed the head through a first floor window into the house. Glass and snow broke in, James’ head rolled and in his mouth as he lay, was a note.
    The other two lunged, breaking through windows on the second floor and the ground level man returned to James’ truck, waiting to drive off. Sofi was lucky: they had entered the other guest room and through Ry’s bedroom window. But the Omega was exhausted, asleep, and entirely defenseless.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213