Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nature's Secret Species [MxM ; AyJay & lobo]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Nolan;

The Alpha scoffed when Amaryllis made light of the topic, switching it around to appear more innocent than it originally had been. It made Nolan grumbled, almost a sound mimicking a growl at the statement. He knew better though, deciding not to respond as the younger Alpha pushed his sibling towards the door.

Nolan dipped his head to the two males, offering a tiny smile to the two now. "Thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind. See you around," he murmured as they walked out, letting his eyes linger on the snowy haired Omega. He slowly let the door swing shut, and the Alpha slumped against it with a low growl. So much for not letting the Omega under his skin.

With that thought he moved away from the door, snatching his leather jacket off the hook. He buried his nose against it, rewarding himself with the strong scent of the Omega that had been left behind. He breathed out a little sigh, shaking his head. Such a backtalking Omega. Nolan found it humorous, but also angering how easily the Omega talked back to him. He was an Alpha, and he was used to being treated like such. But..it also intrigued him. He also liked the challenge.

He finally hung the jacket back up, deciding a shower would ease his thoughts before he got some shut eye. His day had felt a lot longer than it truly had been. And now all he could think about was red eyes, and snowy white hair.

Sebastian;

After he finished his dinner, the male was quick to bound back over to his phone and scoop it up off the couch. Sebastian instantly grinned at the response, excited to get to meet a few new people. He hoped Amaryllis wouldn't be as crabby as Cypress had made him seem. That was the only worry he had.

Subject: RE: Hey
    Great, thanks! I'll see you then!

He sent back a quick response before he made his way up the stairs to his room. He fell into bed with a happy purr, quickly moving around to fluff up his bed and get a bit more comfortable in it. Once he settled down he set his phone aside, deciding he was tired enough to sleep. He had a long day, and his exhaustion was just now sinking in.

{ if you wanna skip to the next day you can ^^ }
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Amaryllis & Cypress Westfall-Moore

That evening, Amaryllis's heat struck the house full force. It saturated the walls and clung to the skin. Thankfully, Cypress had been there long enough to feel nothing around his brother. Well, aside from the strong bouts of overprotectiveness and the instinct to scent his brother. When the first wave ended the next morning, it left Amaryllis plenty weak kneed and exhausted. By six PM, he seemed a lot better, though it was obvious that his skin was still sensitive. The healthy flush covering his pale body was enough of proof.

"I'll get dinner ready. Go meet your friend or something." The snow haired youth said irritably, shifting uncomfortably as he moved. Being an Omega in heat entailed some... Special... Items. Ones that prevent slick from slipping out and ones to sate him. Right now, wearing a napkin was the best option. The young twins seemed to gravitate towards Ry and Cy watched with amusement as they crowded the eldest to the wall. "Hya, could you hand me the knife? Hibi-chan, don't eat the batter!!" He complained, whipping up the food with speed.

Sharp red eyes glared at him and he froze. "Alright I'm leaving." He said, grabbing his coat and running out the door. Cold air bit at his skin, causing him to shiver at the cold wind. Then, there's also the thick smell of an Omega in heat permeating his skin and clothes. Cypress pursed his lips. A part of him wondered whether this was a good idea. He's practically parading that his brother was fertile. Then again, they had already said yes...

SUBJECT: Re: Hey
    I'll wait for you at the park then. See you.

Closing his phone, he sighed, jogging towards the better part of the park. The lake was frozen, so the ducks weren't around. A few shifter passerbys stared at him, steering clear once they recognized the scent of an Omega in heat on his skin. They were all smart enough not to go near the house though. Especially when the heat hits its peak. The only downside is that now, half the town knows. Well, Ry doesn't really mind, and to be honest, Cypress thinks that his brother enjoys the longing gazes tossed at him because he can wipe those off when he scrubs the floor with them.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sebastian;

Sebastian woke the next morning feeling oddly warm, to the point that it was actually quite uncomfortable. He thrashed around in bed for a while, kicking off blankets and pushing things around. He assumed it was all because his mother had turned the heat up too much before she went to sleep, and now the entire house was hot as hell. He couldn't be too upset though, because he knew she did it out of good intentions. She didn't want him, nor herself, freezing to death in the middle of the night.

Though the heat of his skin didn't go away as the day went on, which caused him to take a few trips outside just to walk around and cool off a bit. He didn't bring it up to his mother, knowing that she would instantly go into baby mode and prevent him from visiting his new friend's home. He figured if he was coming down with a cold or something, he could survive one more day before he did something about it.

By the end of the day, Sebastian was feeling all kinds of strange. His stomach was a little fluttery, which he blamed on nerves. He was still overly warm, which he prayed had something to do with the temperature of his house. And well.. other things were going on, but he decided to push those to the back of his mind instead. He didn't want to cancel his plans just because he was feeling a little off. Maybe being around the soothing male from the day before would help take his mind off things.

When he received the text message that evening, he quickly jumped up from the spot on his couch, calling a farewell to his mother. He then slipped out of the house, only cringing once at the cold before he actually welcomed the breezy air. The only protection against the wind that he had was his hoodie, but his body didn't seem to mind.

Subject: RE: Hey
    Great! I'm on my way now

He sent a quick response back to Cypress to be sure he knew he was coming, then tucked his phone away into the pocket of his jeans. He weaved his way through the town with ease, managing to avoid most people.. though he did catch a couple glances from a few large men as he passed. He didn't take any mind to it, too focused on getting himself to the park.

He lived rather close though, and it didn't take long for the frozen lake to come into view. He admired the sight for a few moments before looking around, his eyes eventually landing on the tall frame that belonged to Cypress. He felt himself smile, quickening his steps just the slightest. "Cypress!" he called softly, lifting a hand to wave at the male as he neared. Though the closer he got, the stronger a scent was that he couldn't place. It seemed sweet, too sweet. It was enough to have him stepping back a bit, not used to this smell compared to the one he had smelt the day before. It seemed odd to him, that he was just now picking up on such strong scents, but he couldn't determine why. Or what the scent was from.
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Cypress Westfall-Moore

SUBJECT: Ice Cream
    Buy me blueberry ice cream. One tub. And vanilla. We're also pretty out of chocolate syrup and strawberry. Buy me.

He dressed his lips together. Ice cream. In winter. Then again, his brother was in heat. It would help. Sending a quick affirmation, he pocketed his phone, perking up when someone called his name. "Hey." He greeted, smiling at the human before narrowing his eyes.

Green eyes understood and he smiled slightly. "What's wrong?" He said, not making a step closer to the human. He could recognize that. The smell was something humans can't smell. Huh. Interesting.

"My brother wants me to pick up some stuff before we head over. You okay with that?" He asked, walking closer towards the human and giving him a gentle nudge. "Do I smell? You, uh kinda recoiled pretty fast. What's up?"

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sebastian;

Sebastian blinked at the male when asked what was wrong, quickly smiling to assure the other. "Oh, nothing! I just thought about something, is all," he insisted, waving off the concern. What else was he supposed to do? Tell the male that he smelt quite the opposite of how he had smelt the day before? Now that would definitely confuse, and probably turn the other away from him.

He listened as the other spoke again though, nodding his head quickly now. "Sure! That's no problem," he decided, finally stepping closer to the other as Cypress did the same. He blinked at the following question, and the little nudge he received had the boy blushing. The nudge, even the brief contact, had a shudder running down Sebastian's spine. Well, that was new. "O-oh, it's just..- I mean, kinda, but like..-" Sebastian started to speak before he had completely gathered his thoughts, and paused for a moment to recollect himself. "Just different from yesterday, I mean. Smell isn't something I usually pick up on or even really judge. I just..noticed the difference is all," he finally settled on, though the blush never left the boy's cheeks.
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Cypress Westfall-Moore

Bingo!

"That's just... My brother's smell. He smells pretty sweet today. Probably because he's been baking in the kitchen and the smell rubbed off on me." He explained, but filed the information away. As the two of them walked towards the nearest grocery, he launched into a small tirade about yesterday's activities.

"And then, he just runs out, completely uninterested. I got worried for a moment but thankfully, I bumped into you." The green eyed Alpha said with a grin. "Of course, why I found him later, he made friends with a total stranger. Sitting down in the man's couch and drinking tea. For a moment, I was worried he was taken advantage of but no." Cypress sighed.

As they approached the ice cream section, the shifter in the area gave their leader and amused grin. One of the attendees even handed them two tubs of blueberry ice cream and vanilla. "Tell Ry to drink lotsa water after." The female Beta said with a chuckle. Shaking his head in thanks, they made their way over to buy the strawberry and the chocolate syrup.

"Sweet Tooth." Was all he said as an explanation. Paying for the items, the two of them walked out into the cold once more, wind nipping at their noses. The walk to the house was a lot quieter, and when Cypress opened the door, the sweet smell of an Omega in heat swung full force. "Well, it's here."

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sebastian;

Sebastian wasn't quite sure if he believed the explanation he was given about the smell, but he also realized that he had no reason to distrust the male. Though the scent wasn't something he had ever smelt before, so it seemed odd that he was only now picking up on it. "That makes sense," he settled with instead, deciding to brush it aside without worrying. He was getting used to it anyway, and the wind did a good job of blowing it away from him.

As they walked, Sebastian listened closely to Cypress explain his own situation the day before, a few little chuckles leaving his lips as he listened to the other. "You really do care about him. Your brother, I mean. It's really sweet," he piped up once the story was finished, smiling up at the green eyed male. "Though I would've been scared too, if I had a sibling," he added, nodding his head.

Sebastian looked around as they walked through the little mart, eventually realizing what they were here for. "Ice cream? In winter?" he laughed softly, blinking at Cypress with a chuckle. "I'm not one to judge, but it better be eaten next to a fire," he decided, shaking his head in amusement. Checking out went by quickly, but the interaction of Cypress with the workers was a bit odd to Sebastian. "You know a lot of people around here," he chirped absently, tilting his head at the other.

He followed the other out of the market once the purchase was made, finally cringing a bit at the cold air. He huddled down into his hoodie a bit, hunching over to protect himself from the cold. He even stepped a bit closer to Cypress, following him quickly towards the home. When they finally reached the house and the door opened, Sebastian was shocked by how much stronger the smell became. It had him pausing again, nose twitching as he took in a breath and took a little step back, and then forward again. "He must've baked a lot," he whispered, almost keeping the words to himself.
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Not really. Just enough to feed a small family." A youth with snow colored hair and blood red eyes stepped out from the kitchen, an oversized shirt and boxers. The smell was coming from him, only warmer and sweeter. He approached the two of them, gait sensual and inviting, hips swaying slightly from side to side. A pale shoulder peeked from the collar of the shirt that could definitely not be his. "You can hang your coat there." There was a silly undertone to his voice, there to snare and capture the Alphas wandering around.

Cypress sighed, hanging his coat before leaning in to nuzzle the side of his brother's neck. "Yeah we're back. Here's your ice cream."

"Oh. Thanks."

He watched as the snow haired male turned around before nudging Sebastian. "Weird family thing. Our Dads kinda... You know. Like a welcome back kiss. For the family." He explained. "Shall we?"

"Dinner's on in twelve."

"Got it." He called out. Mulan II was blasting in the TV, and two youngsters were seated on the floor. Both were boys, by the looks of it, sharing heterochromatic green-red eyes. Both boys had pale blonde hair, and we're very absorbed by the TV. Pictures hung in the mantelpiece, pictures of six people. One was a platinum blonde, holding one of the small boys. The other was a tall brunette with red eyes. Cypress and Amaryllis were at their sides, beaming wildly at the camera. "So... Uh... How was your day? "

All?
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sebastian;

Sebastian lifted his head quickly at the unfamiliar voice, his eyes landing on who could only be the infamous Ry... and he looked about as harmless as a person could get. Though Sebastian knew looks were deceiving, and he knew better than to let his guard down immediately. The smell was also growing stronger as the male approached, and the human's nose gave a little wrinkle in response. He force it away quickly though, slipping out of his hoodie to hand it up next to Cypress' jacket.

Once it was hung he turned back to the other men, just in time to watch the two nuzzle up close together. For a brief moment, he found the exchange to be a bit odd, and definitely not something you would witness every day. His obvious confusion was clearly noticed when Cypress explained, and he offered a little smile in return. "You two seem very close," he murmured, feeling a little twinge of jealous. He would've loved to have a sibling, younger or older. And seeing the two brothers so affectionate was actually rather cute.

Sebastian took a moment to glance around now, his eyes flickering from each new item with sheer curiosity. He caught on to the movie playing in the living room, and the sounds had him smiling faintly now. He poked his head in to look at the two younger boys, breathing a little chuckle. "Cute," he whispered under his breath. He had always been fond of children. He shook off his thoughts when Cypress spoke, blinking at the male before smiling. "It was good. Quite boring, but still alright. How was yours?" he asked, twisting his hands together.

What the male didn't realize though, was that being surrounded by the two other shifters, and also Amaryllis' strong scent, seemed to be encouraging the Omega buried within him. With that, came that Omega's natural desire to mate, and to show off it's fertility. Sebastian wasn't aware of the change, but his own scent was getting stronger, a few preheat pheromones getting released from the clueless boy's body.

{ just to toss in some drama lol }
    -- lobo

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Well, we're supposed to. I guess, I mean." Cypress said, smiling slightly. He could feel Ry watching them carefully. "Been taking care of Ry the entire morning." He worded, subtly watching the other male from the corner of his eyes. "He's uh... Was feeling under the weather last night from staying out too long."

There was an itchy feeling down the back of his throat and he gave Sebastian a tiny smile. By now, he recognized the faint smell of sweetness. "Wait, I'll be right back." He said, patting the other on the back and keeping in a shiver. He focused on the smell of his brother. He kept his steps firm and steady before rounding in on the kitchen, only to have a hand on his mouth and a punch to his gut. That cleared his senses.

"Swallow, idjit." Ry whispered, and Cypress recognized the bitter taste sliding down his throat. Coughing slightly, he looked up to meet amused red eyes. "That's a rare Omega right there. A human Omega." He said with a low whistle. "Do you know what this means?"

"What? He's a late blooming shifter?"

"No, you oaf." It means He hasn't had his heat yet. I'm giving him twelve hours before if fully kicks in and eats him whole. And he's completely unprepared." Amaryllis sighed. "No meds this early on. We'll take him for a run. By the woods."

Cypress pressed his lips together. "Alright. Alright. That's... That's acceptable."

Amaryllis smiled. "Good. Now be a good boy and set the table." He had some lemon squares cooling in the counter along with some brownies. Dinner was a simple affair of roast pork and potatoes, with a side dish of mixed vegetables. There was also another dish, one that smelled like rich meat. It was soupy. Cypress gathered that it was something his brother looked up in the net. "Hey, Sebastian, right?"

The snow haired Omega said. "We haven't been properly introduced. I'm Amaryllis. Cy's big brother." He said with an amused smile.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast