Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The shattered Kingdom {M}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Kingdom Hearts: The shattered Kingdom {M}

The kingdom of Alacrast was a prosperous world, it's people protected from threats and invasion by the royal army. The King knew of Alacrast and chose to inform the ruling king of the truth about their world, how Alacrast had once belonged to a larger word before the calamity divided it. For generations that secret was kept until in his lust for power the last king manipulated by Xehanort opened Alacrasts heart to the darkness. Using the power absorbed from Alacrast, Xehanort has launched a campaign across many works seeking the keys to unlock kingdom hearts. No one knows what form these keys will take and the King is scrambling to stop Xehanorts plans.

Mature roleplay for its dark theme and language and mature situations.

- - - Updated - - -

Submit your character ideas in this thread and We will discuss them

you need
    Name
    appearance
    weapon
    and a BIO

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Spoiler: Talvon 

Spoiler: Keyblade: Inner Confliction 

Talvon is the heir to Alacrasts throne.
    just before the worlds collapse he spent his days training with this mentor in the royal guard. While he was a skilled swordsman he was still a reckless youth and given to allow his heart to lead when his mind would serve him better. Despite this flaw for a man or noble lineage Talvon was well liked within his kingdom.
    Talvon was not blind to Xehanorts manipulation of his father, but the laws of the court prevented him from openly rebuking the mans attempts until he had proof of ill intent. This proof was hard to come by since the kings of old were the only people allowed knowledge of the outside worlds. And so it was that Talvon could do little to stop Xehanort, and as his world was consumed by darkness Talvons anger allowed the same darkness into his heart.

Now lost and adrift Talvon doesn't know where he might end up only that he needs to restore his kingdom and kill Xehanort in the process. The problem is he's not sure which one he wants more.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I would suggest a bit more world building so players know what material to use for character construction.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Given the age of the source material and how mainstream it was I don't think that will be really necessary. The whole point behind Kingdom hearts was to unite different independent worlds so there's no real way to build the world when its technically an amalgamation of several worlds.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Okay.

Do you have specific rules for your RP? About character creation?
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

General rules apply, I don't have any specific rules that deviate from the community guidelines
    as far as what characters need that's listed. you can add to but cannot take away.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

The hype after that trailer is legit lol

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

seeing how this is a Mature roleplay, may I perhaps use a character from...dark souls?

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I suppose though im not entirely familiar with any real backstory for any player characters from dark souls.

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

i'm going to be using the enkindle you play as in dark souls 3, which would either be after the main "storyline" or the ringed city dlc.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast