Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I shall get them up after work

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I hope so man, we ain't bustling with activity so I'm not gonna harangue you too much, but once I finish this post I'm working on for another RP I'm gonna get writing up the IC.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...=1#post2922813

And Maxwell is done, I hope you enjoy!

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

All good Koti.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alrighty folks, IC is a comin siks and I are pretending to work on it as I speak while we both procrastinate. When the process of "artful procrastination" is finished, then we'll get down to existential dread, and then be moving onto overwhelming anger and from there to crippling depression. After that is bleak acceptance and finally the sweet sweet release of death, whereby death himself will chain us to a chair and force us to write the IC.

Guys, this really is the final disclosure. This RP is not for the faint of heart or sensitive. It is just the opening post and it is brutal in a lot of ways, so many that I am sure we are breaking some rules somewhere. The entire RP wont always be like this, but this is a good precursor to what shit will look like when it gets bad. Grimdark barely even scratches the surface of describing this opening.

I feel like it needs to be said that neither Siks nor I condone this kind of behavior nor are we comfortable with it, but we are striving for excellence here in this dark night of humanities fall. As such we are trying our best to not pull any punches while also not going too far into the realm of bad taste.

Bitching will be ignored. If you find you have issue with this RP after reading the IC opener, please PM myself or Siks to let us know. If you find issue with this RP to such an extent that you feel the need to rant, or personally attack us, do so in PM.

You have been warned.
    Last edited by Black; 08-22-2017 at 12:04 AM.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The IC is up mates, and Black and I hate ourselves to the very depths of our souls for writing it.

But we never grow unless we do that which is nearly impossible.

All of them
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Agreed. Keep in mind when reading this, this is actually a pretty edited down version of what was initially written.
    Blackus Jackus the Eighteenth, Lord of the Apocalypse, Lord of Despair, King of Large and
    Unmentionable Monsters, Unholy Space Pope of Jackism, Chief Administrator of the Feeding Pits of Malgor the World Eater, Margrave Presumptive of the Holy Roman Empire, Chief Justricar of the Free Companies, Grand Maester of the Cowboy Space Pirate Robot Ninjas, Heir to the Duchy of Cheese and Quackers, Countess of the Space Truckers of America, Janitor of the International Space Station, Duke of Disneyland, Baron of Boredom, Court Jester to the Courts of Wrath, Princess of Procrastination, Exchequer Extraordinaire, Chancellor of Chamber Pots, High Steward of Shai Hulud, Marshal of Muffins, Constable of Confections, Admiral of Admiration, Knighted Hobo of Estonia, Slayer of Hutts, Esquire, Lord of the Dance. Prime Menistor

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Up for almost a week and no IC responses?

Did we scare you all away or something? xD

Poppa Squirrel
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Sorries, I am in at home training this (and last) week. Will get a post up tonight or tomorrow, that goes for BSP too.

Signature created by the awesome .Karma.

Spoiler: Looking for a Story to Join? 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Good to know Storm, I think I sent you a VM regarding BSP so feel free to PM me about it later.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast