Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] Hunting Behind Enemy Lines

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

It was difficult to get around the barrier as the arrows continued to hit her though most of the shots went wide as the Elves were firing blind. She missed the barrier and swooped down towards the magister who saw her coming. They dove to the side and were nearly caught. Instead Drakkala hit the ground hard on her feet with a mouth full of torn cloth. That beautiful azure cape was now ripped off. Immediately the mage started to run and got behind a line of spear infantry who stood against Drakkala. They were broken up by a body flying and hitting their shields. The soldiers stumbled to their feet as Azilak began to pick up dead bodies and whip them at the Elves. Hirikaz took a blow to the arm but then entered a sort of battle rage and started tearing apart the Void Elves beside her. A bolt of magic shot out over the heads of the Elves but it didn't even go near Drakkala. The magister was blinded and still the archers and arbalists continued to fire in the sky not being able to see she had landed.
    Last edited by Tolvo; 08-22-2017 at 01:01 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Sun Dragon tossed her head about, the fire on her teeth catching the annoying cape aflame. She had to paw the cloth out of her teeth and stomp it onto the ground. It infuriated her, the tail of her shingling and blinding form slapped onto the earth with aggression. It was the lust for blood leashed to her mind which drew her to continue beyond interruption. Her long neck drew up, craning her head to the direction of the archers. There was a strong tingle in her gumline as the glands flared to rapid production.

Breath of the Sun soaked the archers, dripping thick saliva of bright radiance fell from her maw and in succession she fired a second blast at the shield-men and the coward Elf who hid behind.

*Used 10 mana. 4 mana remains
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The Elven archers weren't all grouped together. Some escaped her wrath but a good portion of the archers began to melt. Sun Elves burning was a bit of an ironic thing to see. Though for all their fire they were not immune to the heat. The Elves hiding behind their shields were mostly spared. But not all of them had their shields up thanks to Azilak. A great deal of the Elves perished, the magister escaped their fate but not unscathed. Their left arm was hit and melted at the touch of the Sun Drip. Screams filled the air as spears continued to be raised towards Drakkala. But there were gaps in their defenses and the mass of the troops was very thinned. Still on the ground the Sun Lord crawled but he was killed by Azilak finally as she stabbed her spear downwards. Then she picked up a spear from the ground and threw it like a javelin striking an Elf through the throat. "Surrender and live!" She called out to the soldiers. Some of them backed up unsure of what to do.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The Sun Dragon stomped her clawed feet onto the ground, digging dirt over her golden feet. Arching her back the scaled animal unleased her roar. Coming from the center of the blinding light the cry of the small dragon was a glutaral shrill able to echo for over a mile.

“I AM DRAKKALA, BANE OF ILEDRITH. I AM THE SAURIAN DAWN AND YOU WILL SURRENDER OR BE CONSUMED!”

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Elves tossed down their melting shields. They started to fall back further in fear. Finally the Sun Lord died as the Sun Drip killed him. The magister raised a hand but was soon impaled by a thrown spear from Azilak. Hirikaz rushed over holding the heads of Void Elves and dropped them on the ground. Both Saurians shielded their eyes from Drakkala. Two Elves came forward to resist but had their throats slit as Azilak spun and swung her spear catching them with just the tip. While crimson and melted flesh covered the grounds of the fort Azilak started grabbing the Elves and throwing them to the ground.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala returned to her Elven form, taking with it the bright radiance of The Sun Dragon and returning the immediate world to the calm light of one sun. Cuts were all over her arms and she bled, the holes of her wings translated to these wounds. She grunted through the pain and brought herself closer to the Elves being lowered.

“I want one of them to be my messenger.” She hissed down to the row of her racial enemies. With no particular method, she scanned them and picked one*. “This one I want to be my messenger” Blood from her arms fell down her limbs, the blade of her sword burned so long as it was in her hand.

*She subconsciously picks one that is attractive, either they look much like Xol or are perhaps just starkly attractive for an Elf.
    Last edited by Minkasha; 08-22-2017 at 04:47 AM.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Horrified the Elves scrambled on the on their knees. Azilak looked over the surrendering Elves then lifted her spear and executed half of them. When she stopped those who survived began to beg for their lives. "Pitiful." She said. "No true warrior spirit among them. We can only handle so many slaves. This number should be more manageable. Hirikaz find rope from their stores." The great huntress seethed while walking in a circle around the captured Elves. When Drakkala picked her Elf out Azilak gave the Elves another order. "Remove your armor. Keep your clothes, but no armor." The Elf that she picked out got to his feet and approached Drakkala, his legs and hands were shaking.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala licked her lips, Elf staring into Elf eyes the vile quality of her bloody stare watched over him. There was a delight she felt in this Elf approaching and within reach The Sun Dragon clutched the man’s throat, forcing his face an inch from hers. There was no escape and she gave no mercy for his sense of fear. She took his scent in, enjoying the carnage and the terror.

“And still my stupid aunt ignores my call.” Drakkala began, “Remember the name Drakkala, Bane of Iledrith. Tell Sun Princess Helgacia that I spit on her name for every battle she fails to show. Drakkala knows Helgacia to be a coward, and weak. The Saurian broke you and she will be eaten” The female Elf snarled, a rough noise erupted low from her throat into his ears. “Remember and tell her!” She yelled her command to this low, feeble, Elf.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The Elf seemed to be very confused. He stood in place cowering until Hirikaz approached and dropped the Void Elf heads. "You heard her right?!" There was hatred in her voice. She raised her fist like she was going to beat him but then he nodded. "Good, then go, run to your precious Elves. Tell them of what happened here, and what she said. And don't get eaten along the way! Run!" At that the Elf backed up and fell over a dead body. He looked down at it and the blood on himself then stood up and ran away out the entrance of the fort. Azilak clicked her tongue. "He'll probably never make it, but if he does. It goes a bit against my plan, no matter. We'll let the Elves know we're coming. They're weak anyway."

The Saurians gathered up their new slaves and sent for Drakkala to return alone and to send more to take over the fort. Their hunt had ended just as planned while the Elf Drakkala had chosen ran off into the dark forests. It was a difficult journey, one he'd barely survive. When he arrived he delivered his message and word spread about the small dragon the Saurians had who claimed dominance over the Sun, and a desire to fight the Sun Princess. Word spread of the terrifying battle.

Last edited by Tolvo; 08-24-2017 at 06:30 AM.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123