Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [M] Hunting Behind Enemy Lines

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

One of the Elves turned their head towards Drakkala. They didn't look long and merely turned their head back. "You said you saw movement?" "Yeah among those trees, there." "Could jut be some birds." "Saurians aren't that cunning we'd see them miles away." "Shh I think I hear something." "You do not." A group of raptors moved along the treeline they were staring at. "Must be hunting, or migrating." "I don't know enough about animals myself." Their necks were unguarded by their helms and armor. All three of them kept their backs to Drakkala.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala narrowed her eyes as the Elves insulted her people. After all the dead the Iledrith suffered and they still consider the Saurian fools? It hasn’t changed at all over the years, their arrogance. Drakkala smiled because she would be the one to feast on them because of it. Coming closer she raised her great sword, the huge blade being so managed by her lithe hands. At swinging distance The Bane of Iledrith swung freely at the necks, cleanly cutting across all three of their throats as invisible death suddenly brought their heads to dislocate from their necks.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Just before she swung one of the Elves turned his head. He opened his mouth to scream but his head merely fell at his side. All three of them toppled over as blood gushed out from their necks. One head fell off the side and landed in a group of plants the Elves were cultivating. Below on a bridge a guard turned, his head cocked to the side as he listened towards where the head fell. His thick mustache drooped over his lips. He turned to face it but the head was hidden within the plants. Without anything amiss he kept on walking.

An Elf stood on the perimeter and faced back towards the tower. As her head raised to look up a reptilian hand covered her mouth and twisted her neck. Azilak pulled the body over the side and let it drop against the outer wall. Carefully she climbed over the ledge and began to stalk low to the ground taking on the colors and patterns of the wood of the fort. A nearby staircase had someone coming up it so she pulled out her bow. The Elf strained her eyes to see what she thought was a skeleton laying on the ground only for an arrow to strike her directly through the eye. Quickly the huntress pressed forward and picked up the body then lad it around a corner.

At the gate leading into the fortress there was a heavy presence. Sun Elves were there with great axes defending the position. Hirikaz circled around the gate and chose to climb up the Northern walls. On the inside of the walls just outside of a barracks a group of Void Elves were wrestling with one another. They were practicing their martial arts and were glistening as the sunset hit their bodies. At the entrance to a barracks a Star Elf was leaning against the wooden walls watching the fights. They started to halfheartedly clap and cheer when one of the men pinned another to the ground.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala glanced down at their bodies and peered over the tower to see what became of the head. She was lucky with that one. Her lacivois red eyes narrowed and she drew back to the hatch which led to a set of stairs. The concealed Elf worked her way down, a new prey lay defencless on the spiral staircase down, asleep. A serration opened the Elf guard's neck open, and their body tumbled down. The half naked woman stepped over the warm corpse.

Skipping past the empty latrine doorway to the next set of stairs it lay open to two Elves standing guard with their back to her. The permeating smell of Elf blood was getting her mouth to water, she was growing in hunger. The metal taste made her mouth drool, her glands activating and Sun Drip began to fall from her lips, glowing and eating at the floor behind the guards.

Her lucious lips moved and spat at the exposed back of one guard and she jabbed her sword directly to the back of the other. Exposing herself to viability she pushed the assisted guard to the wall and pinned them by the theist with her forearm. Drakkala looked hungrily face to face with her prey. Opening her mouth Drakkala lunged and began feasting on the Elf's face with animalistic desire.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

The guard struck from behind with the sword was sent forwards into the corner of the doorway. They let out a long wheeze as they hit it and bounced back into the middle of the doorway. That one couldn't even scream or breath from their broken spine. They crumpled on the ground with a massive indent on the back of their armor. The other spun around and was pinned against the wall. As Drakkala feasted on her face she let out a horrified scream. On their back the sun drip began to burn through their armor. Arms flailed at Drakkala but she overpowered the Elf who's face was reduced to a blood mess of torn apart muscles, exposed eyes, skull, and teeth.

Outside in the rest of the fort soldiers started to gather. Drakkala could hear a bell ringing. Soldiers started running around and were arming themselves. There were wooden stocks lined with spears and swords with shields resting against the wooden walls. From on the wall arbalists began to open fire at someone unseen while arrows flew back at them. From within the barracks strode out someone in a full suit of armor wielding a flaming greatsword. They almost looked like the Sun Elf commander Yooan. Flanking them were a group of archers with conical helms and bows at the ready. The armored one raised their sword towards wherever Azilak was and they opened fire.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The sweet taste gathered in her mouth, filling with bloody chewed bits of the Elf’s face. Drakkala enjoyed herself, staining her upper body with the woman’s blood after a sharp gnaw onto the woman’s throat and tearing it out. The Bane of Iledrith pulled back, the high coursing through her veins and arousing her to bloodlust.

As titillating it would have been to eat the woman’s body in whole, the chaos outside alerted that her tribespeople were possibly in some form of danger and instead she’d turn her hunger on them. Rushing down the steps the blood covered woman began to fade out from the visible spectrum into invisibility.

Drakkala quickly rushed outside to see what was happening.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Outside the Elven troops were mobilizing from within their bunker. The Sun Elf she saw in armor from head to toe was a Sun Lord. A powerful individual who was likely in charge of the fort. A magister also appeared from within the barracks. He was easy to spot thanks to his bright blue armor and flowing cape. Arrows were being fired from the walls of the fort by Azilak who was not missing. Each one hit an Elf and wounded or killed them. They began to form a wall of shields to protect themselves then Azilak fell back and dived into some plant life on the fort's grounds. A group of Void Elves with axes rounded the corner next to Drakkala. Up a set of stairs Sun archers opened fire in retaliation while wearing heavy armor and wielding longbows. Hirikaz was to the right fighting a group of Void Elves who were wielding clubs. It was chaotic as the Elves came out of every recess to defend their fort.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Drakkala’s eyes turned to all the Elves scattering about and in their means of defending themselves, saw more delicious fighters to consume. She set on the Sun Lord, running to him through the field for no eye to see. Parting her lips she casted Power Feast. Through the Elf’s slices of skin his blood wove out from the small escapes of his armor to an unperceivable mouth. As Drakkala revealed herself, the grin on her lips widened. Her great sword sparked to fiery life a second before she transformed.

The Sun Dragon was charging in open view, a graceful terror made more beautiful and worse by the fire that lined its talons and teeth. From between aflame pointed teeth, Sun Drip fell out of her jaws eagerly. The dragon extended out its wings and flapped, flying low to the ground in greater speeds to the Sun Lord before he could get his bearings. As the Elves reacted to the dragon’s presence on the field Drakkala opened her mouth and bit down on the Sun Lord’s chest and hauled him into the air, flying high and crushing him in her incendiary mouth before she dropped him from high above.

*Spent 2 mana
    *Lost 'Commanding Presence (Passive)'
    Last edited by Minkasha; 08-20-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Arrows peppered the hide of the Sun Dragon as she flew in the air. Having feasted she did regenerate as the wooden shafts and arrowheads slowly peeled from her flesh. Still they continued to fire focusing mainly on her wings causing small holes that altered her movement making her descend faster than intended. On the ground the Sun Lord started to crawl, still barely alive after being crushed. Spears raised up in Drakkala's direction while Elves continued to shout loudly. "Dragon!" "It's a drake!" "Wyvern!" They weren't quite sure what she was but they had an idea. Their fire focused entirely on her while the magister created a barrier between her and the Elves, letting only arrows through. It was thirty feet in length and width but thin, and made of some sort of blue light that matched the emerald cape of the magister. Azilak appeared rushing from beneath the flora and dove into the melee and began to pirouette as she used her spear to tear open throats and thrust into the armpits of Elves. Hirikaz continued her battle against the Void Elves and used her tail to trip one before crushing their skull with her foot. Then she took a club blow to the back and was pushed towards the barracks.
    On Hiatus from RP'ing

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

The long figured Sun Dragon grunted in pain, her wings failing to guide and keep her in the air. Slight wounds drew some of her blood, bringing her bestial senses to become cruler. As she was falling The Sun Dragon 'Flashed', creating herself to be a second bright sphere in the skies. However the second sun was falling and she tried to navigate her gliding decent past the barrier.

If able, the bright figure with mouth of solar acid and flaming teeth would fly straight to the Elven caster, great maw open and bite down upon the Elf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast