Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M] WASTE - Survival Sandbox RP

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Default [M] WASTE - Survival Sandbox RP

rated 'M' for blood, gore, violence, sexual content.

In 1983, the Cold War heats up once again when Ronald Reagan called the Soviet Union an 'Empire of Evil'.
    On September 26th 1983, the nuclear early warning system in a secret military base somewhere in Russia goes off - twice. One of the satellites detects an incoming launch of four missiles coming from the United States.
    The day they all feared has come.
    Without thought, the Soviet Union retaliates and presses the nuke button. The might of the Soviet nuclear arsenal is finally unleashed, heading straight for the United States and Western Europe.
    At this time, the U.S. nuclear radar goes off as well. However, their detection, unlike the Russians, is correct. Without hesitation, the United States retaliate with their arsenal.

The Soviet radar was in fact mistaken - there was never a missile launch, it was merely light reflecting off of one of the panels.
    But it is too late now.

In less than an hour time, Earth's entire northern hemisphere is turned into a nuclear wasteland.

Spoiler: The Plot 

Spoiler: The Groups 

Spoiler: The Rules (these are important, read them!) 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 
    Last edited by Craze; 08-18-2017 at 12:07 AM.

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

"Australia. That's where I wanna go. It's where I was born, and it's where I'll die."

Name: Joe Wyland
    Nationality: Australian
    Group: A

Skill: Mechanic
    Personality: Overall very to-the-point and rather brutal. He's very short-tempered and rather unapproachable, almost constantly scowling. When he does talk, it's usually banter and he can be quite funny. Some know him as gentle and kind, though he is very keen on surviving and less keen on maintaining friendships.
    Appearance: see image
    Bio: It's a miracle he survived the fallout of the nuke in 1983, but he did - he lived in Australia, after all. At the age of 20, Joe Wyland watched as the world turned to dust. Though getting off relatively okay in Australia, he went with his uncle for a 'touristic adventure' to Europe.
    He and his uncle, however, got stranded somewhere in the wasteland and were captured by Growlers, not yet having a name at the time. The Growlers brutally tortured his uncle to the point of death and they released the young Joe back into the wasteland, chasing after him in their cars with whips and guns. Joe did not get away unscathed, but he got away.

Now, he lives life as the Mechanic in his group and does what he can to make sure they survive - no matter what the cost.
    Weapons: Crowbar, sawed-off shotgun, modified sniper rifle, machete
    Other: -

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh...this sounds cool -pokes Fable in face- wanna join? I wanna join -pokes get faster and harder-you should join. Anyways... -clears throat, directing attention to Craze- I''m super interested, how many players are you looking for?

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFire View Post
    Oh...this sounds cool -pokes Fable in face- wanna join? I wanna join -pokes get faster and harder-you should join. Anyways... -clears throat, directing attention to Craze- I''m super interested, how many players are you looking for?
    It's all in the rules, darling. A minimum of 9 characters.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

If there's a duo looking for a third to make up a group shoot me a message. We can build or characters together.
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

RPA's Resident Zombie
    Six feet under, but coming to a theater near you
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror/Apocalyptic
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

I would like to reserve the spot of cook in Group A if possible. It may take me a few days to get my character sheet up due to limited internet access (which I hope to resolve very soon).

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Reserved.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

This roleplay has been featured as

Congratulations!! Good luck with your RP!

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

That's amazing! Hopefully it'll give us a bit of a boost..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast