The Barbarian Collection

I do not know if this is the right place for this but I thought I'd make a thread for all the RP's I've made and that I am at least somewhat proud of. Feel free to use any of them for your own purposes. Change them if you want. Keep them the same if you don't. You don't have to attribute them to me if you don't want to just the fact of you using them makes me happy.

If you want clarifications about any of these PM me and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

RP's I made when I was younger but are still at least interesting (if not good)

No More Fear [M] An urban fantasy RP set in a high school
Spoiler: No More Fear 

Chronicles of the Fallen [M] A dystopian urban fantasy (not very good execution but interesting ideas)
Spoiler: Chronicles of the Fallen 

Road to the East [M] Fantasy RP about traveling to a distant land told through journal entries
Spoiler: Road to the East 

RP's I'm still mostly proud of and I think are good

Awaken [M] An urban fantasy RP set in a strange city full of strange dreams and powerful dreamers
Spoiler: Awaken 

Second Chances [M] Weird science fantasy RP where the GM collaborate with players when making their characters
Spoiler: Second Chances 

Vampire: The Winds of Change [M] Civil war era vampire RP about politics and complicated family relationships
Spoiler: Vampire: The Winds of Change 

Reapers on the Trail [M] A post apocalyptic western RP about a cult of travelling young law men meeting out justice
Spoiler: Reapers on the Trail 

RP's I'm very proud of and think are great

The Charon's Coin: Relaunch [M] A scifi sandbox RP meant to be played like a mix of traditional forum RP and a tabletop RP
Spoiler: The Charon's Coin: Relaunch 

Where the Road Takes [M] Urban Fantasy Road Trip RP
Spoiler: Where the Road Takes