Thread: I'm here so might as well...

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Recruiting I'm here so might as well...

Yes, I'm a long time member who decided to check this place out again. Obviously I am in need of RP's. You all know the drill plus I'm tired tonight so I'm going to skip the big long spiel and just get down to business to defeat the Huns.

Do note that any romantic plots will be MxF as that is just my personal preference for RP.

Current craving:
    -Hunger Games. Yes, pretty much just anything Hunger Games related. With the new prequel movie now out it's pretty much the only thing that's been on my mind recently fandom-wise. Plus I have a large degree of nostalgia towards this site due to all the Hunger Games RP's I did here in the past. I really cannot say no to this, but do keep in mind that I am strictly searching for OC x OC.

Other interests:
    -Historical. My current historical interests include middle eastern history, Balkan history, and Eastern European history. Anything set in those regions will most likely pique my interest. Historical events I am most fond of exploring are anything pertaining to wars/revolutions, but also social phenomena such as art, science, politics, and religion. I am also open to throwing in fantastical elements depending on the plot and setting. In fact, I have a couple of ideas for this already. Just ask!

-A story about two best friends or lovers travelling the world and just going on outrageous adventures in the process. This would be in a modern realistic setting. Will likely be filled with plenty of fluff, but open to angst in here as well as long as it's not overdone.

-A story about doomed reincarnated lovers meeting each other over their various lifetimes and dying each time upon falling in love. Later remember that it is a curse, which they then seek to somehow reverse before falling in love again and dying. This is obviously a story that would be long-term and span over many life times of the same characters (well, technically the same) before eventually ending in the present day.

Other random things:
    -Just name it! There's a lot of things I am willing to try that are not listed here. As mentioned at the beginning of this post I am just too tired right now to remember details, thus I am open to suggestions. I will play pretty much any genre except for modern realistic slice of life. Plots in modern realistic settings need to have more to them in order to keep my interest. Sorry!

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

What kind of plot line did you have in mind for a Hunger Games RP? Use OCs only is totally cool.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelorian View Post
    What kind of plot line did you have in mind for a Hunger Games RP? Use OCs only is totally cool.
    Pretty much just the typical Tributes going through the Games type plot, although I have some other vague ideas as well that explore the universe outside of the games.

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I could definitely be down for that, but it would also be nice to have an outside arena element, a la the new book, something with mentors/game makers etc...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelorian View Post
    I could definitely be down for that, but it would also be nice to have an outside arena element, a la the new book, something with mentors/game makers etc...
    I'm sure we could incorporate both somehow if we're indecisive. Doubling is definitely an option if we want both tribute and mentor or gamemaker characters.

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I like multiples, it definitely gives the story more colour. To conclude this bit, i'll send you a PM and we can plot refine

The Moonlight Knight
    Medieval Fantasy, Magical Worlds
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Hello there I would be curious to hear any good ideas based in a historical Middle Eastern setting. Personally I am a little more into having fantasy elements vs purely historical.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Headwrapper View Post
    Hello there I would be curious to hear any good ideas based in a historical Middle Eastern setting. Personally I am a little more into having fantasy elements vs purely historical.
    That's okay! Both my ideas incorporate fantasy/sci-fi elements.