Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Keith frowned and hugged him tighter. It had been a while since his son cried like this. “It’s going to be okay.” He whispered and bit his lip. “Hey, I bet others in your coven feel the same way.” He said softly. “Hey, be honest. If you knew Tulay would be fine with you, would you tell her?”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys took a deep breath and pulled away a little so he could wipe his tears. "I... I hate keeping this secret from her. I'm always watching my words. I can't be honest about where I'm going," he said and shook his head. "...But I can't. Even if she'd be fine with it... I can't burden her with this. I'd be putting her in danger. If somebody ever found out about me, and they'd know she knew what I was... They'd hang her alongside me."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Keith nodded his head and sighed. “It’s a mess for sure. Though she is your best friend.” He said and stood up. “Take off work for today and tomorrow if you need it. I’m at the shop if you need to talk though.” He said and walked out. “I love you son.”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys nodded slowly, looking at the ground. Oh, how he wanted to tell her. But he knew he couldn't. He stayed seated for a long time after his father left, but eventually forced himself to get up. He slowly got cleaned up and dressed before putting on his boots and cloak, and starting to walk to Tulay's town.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay sighed and sat back in a more comfortable chair at the bar. She let out a small yawn and ran her hands over her eyes. She glanced at the clock and saw she still had about half an hour till opening. What people drank this early in the day? That was a little strange that someone would. Who knows, maybe the one she is hunting would.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys first went to Tulay's house, and knocked on the door. He frowned when there was no answer, and looked at the time. Surely the bar wasn't open yet, so she'd have to be home. He knocked again, and when he heard nothing he walked around her house to try and look in through the windows.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Though she went to look at the schedule and they weren’t supposed to open for two hours! How could she have read that wrong. She groaned and ran her hands through her hair. She could go home, but she would have to leave soon after she got home. She decided to stay put and fixed herself a small drink to enjoy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

When Emrys found no sign of her at all, he decided to check the bar just to be sure. Maybe she was cleaning or something. Otherwise... perhaps she was on a date? He made his way into town, and when he got to the bar he knocked on the door.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay frowned and quickly downed her drink when she heard a knock. She walked to the door and sighed. “We opened in like an hour.” She said, annoyed. Though, when she saw it was Emrys, she smiled and quickly let him inside. “Hey.” She said and locked the door. “Is everything okay?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He was relieved to hear her voice, and when she smiled at him he felt a little weak. God dammit, this wasn't going to be easy. "Hey," he said back as he stepped inside. "Yeah, it's... Volcan's at school. Why are you here already?"

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 35152535455 ... LastLast