PDA

View Full Version : Eyes

Miss Devil
12-28-2010, 06:53 AM
The eyes of my family all seem to reflect the same way either green or brown. Dark or just that one color but never light and pure like mine. I am the original and only blue eyed girl in my family. I am different; yet at the same time I am the same as my family. Their eyes reflect the Earth from where we sll came from. Mine just seem to reflect diffrently with the sky blue that seems to blend in with the sky.

My brother with his earthy green eyes always seems to remind me of the darkness in the ocean. When you look into them you always seem to be looking for the end of them but only see what’s not ending. It is almost as if you are in the middle of the ocean with it's dark green and browns that you fall into and never find the bottom of.

My mother’s eyes are fill with the kindness of a thousand people put into one perfect set of chocolate brown. She seems to smother you with her love just by on look into her eyes, telling you that she is sorry for all the bad things that have happened and she is tring to make it better by giving you her love. Her eyes are comforting, and filled with this warmth that heats up your core and makes you want to run up to her and say 'I love you Mama,". Those eyes are something I love and treasure dearly always remember the look of happiness she would give to me as a child, rewarding me for all the things I did right. It was like the sun warming me with just the look of her eyes.

When you look at my foster dad's eyes you see what he has lost. His grey blue green eyes are hollow reflecting the child he has lost and the wifes he could never hold onto. It shows all of his sorrow and pain. All his emotions become that gray that clouds his eyes. Clouds his mind. His eyes also show this joy and strive for life. His eyes say he understands that he has lost but that he can move on and try to find a better tomorrow.

When you peer into my eyes you see the open clear blue sky. Not like anyone in my family with their earthy eyes. Mine are clear not muddled like everyone else. When you stare into my eyes you get lost like you are back at the clear blue oceans. My eyes reflect all the pain I can't hide from anyone. It shows the need to reach higher goals than what other's thought possible. It shows my need to strive for life yet the need to end that precious life at the same time. There eyes have no balance between the need to survive and the need to not live. They are are cold like a frozen blue pond that isn't ready to move on or grow up. That me that just wants to stop everything and live right now without any pain of death or without any sorrow from lose. These eyes, my eyes, people's eyes all reflecting who we truely are.

May edit it and add more later... Night RPA