PDA

View Full Version : Black Watch: Extraction

The Magnan
12-31-2010, 05:04 PM
"Can you remember?"
"Remember what!" demanded Warren.
"The codes. The damn codes. They are buried in your head."
"Thats where there staying...." said Warren sweating. The heat was unbearable. He tasted blood on his lips just where was he?
"Double the voltage" Sudden Warren jerked upward, he clenched his hands so hard they bled. He was in some electric chair. He was being interrogated.
"You were captured by russians and taking to a Gulag, where you discovered part of the code."
"Yes.... Gulag.... captured..." spat Warren.
"You broke out though. Can remember what happened the day you broke out."
"Yes...." whispered Warren.

Warren Young
Februay 16th 2010, 21:26
Russia, Gulag

Warren lay resting his heard on the pillow. The cell door opened a guard came in and spat something in russian. His cellmate was ordered to stand. Unfortunately the guard made the mistake of facing away from Warren. Warren struck into the neck with a razor blade he had kept hidden underneath his pillow. The guard began to lose breath as he crumbled to the floor.

"What was on the lower levels?"
"Some laboratory, it had been my original mission to destroy it. Me and Mark Hutch. We were.... wait i shouldn't..... Warren yelled as he was shocked again. "Black Watch," said Warren slowly.
"Where losing him.... he going back to the gulag...."

Warren slowly crept down the empty corridor. It seemed most guards patrolled the gulag itself. But he had disposed a few down here and hid the bodies. He considered what to do with his cellmate who followed him like a puppy. He someone whisper. Warren looked around blankly and continued forward towards section B. Testing Laboratories. He opened a door and his shock registered immediately. Mark Hutch. He stood there with a guard at his feet.

"Hutch was in the same gulag seems strange."
"I was just glad to see him. I just had to kill Verkhov...."
"Verhov, a russian scientist, yes they were experimenting on humans with something."
"765" spat Warren.
"Yes we are getting closer. Remember!

Verhov stood calmy, composed, staring out of the window and into a testing chamber. He clapped and turned around. Warren raised his RPK.
Verkhov still stood there and smiled. The red alert blasted out of the intercom.
Warren and Hutch looked at eachother and suddenly realised.
Verhov folded his arms, still silent. Something banged on the door. Warren changed his attention to the door. Hutch looked past Verkhov and into the blood stained room. The banging on the door changed to screams. Screams for help?

"They...."

The door left his hinges and a guard crumpled in. His shoulder bleeding. 765 stood before him grinning with serrated teeth. Warren unleashed a barage of bullets into the infected sending in a heap backwards. He looked at Verkhov. And fired five rounds into the scientist. Hutch and Warren began moving down the corridor, and watched as scientists rushed for an exit. 765 had to be contained now!

"Wait theres more...."
"No, don't get side tracked"
"Thats not how it happened.... five years earlier in Germany"
"This isn't important, we don't have time!"
"Sharp.... she showed me something. What was it? but Verkhov was there. Why? what the the fuck have you done!" yelled Warren in agony.
"He's dillusionial, where losing him...."

Germany, Near (insert location)
19th March 2005, 3:15pm
Black Watch squad, Warren aka Hider, and Sarah aka Sharp have returned the Omega Facility. Formerly used as a research laboratory by the germans in 1940. They have disguised themselves as security as security guards. They had separate patrols which gave them little time to find what they needed. Warren turned a corner two scientists pasted him but they were talking quietly. He sighed and continued looking.