PDA

View Full Version : Space Dragon (Reboot)

Lord Tully
01-02-2011, 04:06 AM
In honor of me getting named Member of the Month, I've decided to try and resurrect one of my now dead RPs, it's one a spent alot of time on and I'd love to give it a go once more (Though this time with a few improvements). So without further ado, come aboard the Star Dragon.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/139/7/b/Space_Frigate_View_1_by_eRe4s3r.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Tollaris/a871bfaa.jpg[/QUOTE]

Date: March 19, 2189. Location: Jolag's bar, Lunar colony.
Hello there, come in and sit down we've alot to discuss. Now you've probably come here with the intention of becoming the next big hero of the galaxy, but do you really have what it takes to survive in this Galaxy? Pirates, space beasts that can swallow entire ships, expenses of nothing so vast that they drive men mad from just thinking about it. Well if you really think that you can face all that and more then sit yourself down?

This is a magnificent space adventure that will take you on a journey that will span the furthest stars. But you already got that impression didn't you? Yes now, you'd like a more in depth explanation wouldn't you, well here it is.

The Ship

Dubbed The Star Dragon, usually just called "The Dragon" by it's crew, this vessel is a Misho class star ship, capable of holding up to 100 passengers (not counting the crew), 10-13 assorted small space craft, and at least 70 tons of cargo. It was originally built for hulling cargo, but it's been refitted with some pretty hefty ordinance, on the front it sports 2 massive ion cannons, with 2 plasma turrets on the sides (One on each side) and another in between the engines. Factor in about a dozen torpedo tubes and this ship is more them a match for anything a band of pirates might think of throwing at it

The Galaxy
It's the same galaxy that we've all seen before, just alot more crowded, since the 21st century humanity has discovered dozens of populated worlds, and has branched out to make sure none of them blow the hell out of Earth. We humans are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain among space faring species so it's best to be polite to the species who can help us out. Now you're bound to run into several different Non-Humans but there are really only 3 big name civilizations Outside of Earth you should to know about.

The Eldan: They are probably the most common out of the Non-Human that you'll encounter, they look like very pale humans, with elongated ears and bright blue lines running over their skin in intricate patterns. The first Non-Human species we made contact with, a lucky break for us as they are probably the smartest and kindest people in the universe, due to this naturally kind attitude they make up an alarming majority of medical practitioners and have a military that is all but unused since few ever wish them harm. It's also exceedingly rare to encounter a violent Eldin though if you do they're likely very unstable so steer clear. Along with meeting us first they helped humanity get a foothold on the interstellar stage by giving us guidance with our ship technology.

The Bagori: Now here's a lot you need to keep you eye out for, they are a highly tribal race, with a constantly changing government, tribes always trying to absorb each other or separate over and over again. As a result the Bagori have highly adaptable personalities, you will almost never hear a Bagori complain about something unless it's trying to kill him. Bagori tend to be tall, often standing at around 6'3" with long dark hair, those born on the home-world always bare facial tattoos to signify their tribal alliances and making them identifiable from their off-world brethren.

The Nagar: Now these folks have an interesting story, about a thousand years ago, give or take, a people from a system in the Cygnus constellation began expeimenting with cloning technology. The details are really sketchy from that time so no one knows quite how it happened but the final results were blue-tinted humanoids with brightly colored hair in the spectrum, and large fluffy tails like that of a earth fox, with ears to match. Dubbed Nagar, they were initially created as a means of cheap labor, but after about 200 years their masters realized what a terrible thing they were doing was and freed the Nagar before going into exile somewhere. Since then the Nagar have spread far earning a reputation as hard workers who will comply with most orders given by a superior, though many have learned how to stand up for themselves when mistreated.

Now the Rules of the RP
I am the GM, I am god here, so what I say goes.

All forum rules apply here.

This is NOT a Mature RP, so nothing can exceed what they'd allow on an average TV show or PG-13 movie, if you're unsure about something, PM me before you post. It's better to have to rewrite something then to have the Mods mad at you.

While we will encounter other races the only Non-Humans available for characters are the 3 races above, NO EXCEPTIONS.

due to the nature of the RP I will allow under age characters, 14 at the youngest though (Please keep kids at a minimum, I don't want a ship crewed by nothing but teenagers).

Relationship are perfectly fine (Inter-species relationships are even better) as long as you follow the above rule about content and no underage sex.

Humans are refered to as Terrans by other species.

Dont be afraid to offer suggestions

other then that, just try and have fun.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Height:
Weight: (No need to be precise with this)
Appearance: (Text or Pictures are fine, due to the nature of the aliens any style of picture is fine)
Personality:
Skills:
Other:

(Note: May be subject to change)

Crew Roster
Name: Krath

Race: Nagar

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: about 140 lbs

Appearance: Krath has bluer skin than usual (approx 3399FF (http://www.colorcombos.com/3399FF-hex-color)), a messy head of naturally spiky, neck-length hair that fades from the same blue at the base to acid green (approx 33FF33 (http://www.colorcombos.com/33FF33-hex-color)) about 2/3 of the way down and then to a highlighter yellow (approx FFDE00 (http://www.colorcombos.com/FFDE00-hex-color)) on the tips. His tail and fox-like ears are colored the same way. He tends towards plain clothes, black cargo pants and a vest usually, but if its required he is comfortable wearing more classy clothing. He also nearly always carries a pair of headphones (http://www.lowyat.net/v2/images/stories/nigel/a402%20(580x435).jpg) that are modified so that he can wear them comfortably (having your ears in a different spot than the headphones were intended to fit is quite problematic).

Personality: While Krath isn't exactly outgoing he's not incredibly introverted either. He also tends to swing from being quiet to being boisterously loud when in the company of friends.

Skills: Krath is a talented mechanic and fighter pilot, and not bad with a rifle either.

Name: Irstvah Eilver
Race: Bagori
Height: 6'7
Weight: 234 lbs.
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XAePxwGya7E/SpAX0Oak4tI/AAAAAAAAChY/WjYy4RDwsFc/s400/BobMarleyDreadlocks.gif
He seems to have an intimidating presence around him, daring anyone to bother him.

Personality: Irst believes silence whenever possible is best. As such he rarely if ever talks. He will talk when ordered to by a superior or when it is someone he likes however. But, he likes few people, keeping a simple functional relationship with those he works with. This causes him to not know many customs of thew various peoples, preffering to let others deal with them.

Skills: Irst is a general go-to guy. As co-pilot, he know a good number of the ships various workings. He also has special knowledge of how to cook, and is the ships on board Chef. He can make two or three base ingredients into a sizeable meal. (It will evem taste good!) He also does heavy support weaponry due to his size when neccesary.

Other: His dreadlocks are thinner, looking more organized

Name: Crystal
Race: Eldan
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Tollaris/4de5518b.jpg

Personality: Crystal is a very caring individual and always tries to diffuse a situation before it becomes violent. If violence must be used she personally prefers to use non lethal methods over outright killing any opposition.

Skills: Crystal is trained in advanced medicinal techniques. She is familiar with various species anatomies and is capable of treating a variety of wounds from minor scrapes up to performing major surgeries if the facilities are available. To assist in her medical practice she has taken the time to learn the languages of several species of the galaxy. She is fluent in Terran, Eldan and Nagaran. She is in the process of learning the Bagorian language currently. Her combat training is limited to minimal hand to hand techniques. She has no formal weapons training of any sorts.

Name: Yuko Vilam

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 127

Appearance: Her ears and tail are a albino white and unable to hold a pigment. Much like how his eyes are red. However her skin his somewhat weak against light, causing her to wear long sleeved clothing.
Casual Garbs: Purple skin tight longsleeves, and usually wearing a light blue skintight -shirt. She rather dislikes the drag.
She does wear a light blue thong, but under her refitted pants. these are tight jeans. But she does have shorts she likes to wear when under artificial light.
She also has amber colored sunglasses.
Flight garbs: (going to need help on this)

Personality: She is in a sense one to either annoy someone to death or be an understood individual. She is protective of his tail, and is one to brush it diligently. Yuko is in a way a pervert. On many accounts, he has been known to drift his eyes down a little as he talks to males, and combined with her uncanny ability to voice many of her thoughts, she occasionally talks to herself.
She is bisexual, and views both genders as beautiful. Occasionally some things she just has to test. Especially males.

Skills:
She is a highly skilled pilot, finding himself aiming to be THE pilot of the star dragon. Something of a force of habit.

While she may be able to hit a target with a automatic weapon, she is a pray and pray person. Though her time in the flight acadamy, and some sports she was involved in, she is primarily hand to hand not the best, but slightly better than many standard infantry.

Great at math

able to stand being in a dress. (I see it as a skill)

Other: Don't change the height of the seat, or touch her tail unless she allows you to.

Name: Felix Sledge

Race: Human (Terran)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 210 lbs

Appearance: http://www.longstoryshortpier.com/images/382.jpg Not pictured are a pair of leather fingerless gloves, grey combat trousers and a pair of laced jackboots.

Personality: Sledge is a simple enough bloke who likes his guns and likes his drink. Not a fan of complex discussion or big words he prefers to let his muscles and guns do the talking. He's a Terran and proud of it.

He's generally amiable to the rest of the crew - provided they don't compromise his own safety. He may be in charge of keeping the crew safe but he puts Number One first.

Overconfident, cocky and generally blasé about most situations, Sledge hides any anxiety behind a façade of one-liners and bad jokes.

Skills: Due to a colourful history of freelance security and mercenary work, Sledge is competent with most forms of weapons and security systems and is more than capable of operating the ship's defensive equipment. His official role would be "Chief Security Officer" - but Sledge doesn't really mind as long as he gets to shoot people for a living; and if the rest of the crew manages to make it through alive then that's just gravy.

Despite his proficiency with combat and weapons, his knowledge in other areas is sorely lacking. Although he's got a practical grasp of tactics - strategy and diplomacy are something he doesn't usually consider. He can't spell, write or read as best as the rest of the crew and computer systems and ship controls are beyond him. If something isn't working then he'll most likely hit (or shoot) it to get it working. Similarly, his medical knowledge runs along the old-Earth teaching of "Take a dozen painkillers, a big drink and then man the hell up".

Other: Sledge is a huge fan of old-Earth Spaghetti Westerns, often adopting mannerisms and techniques from them, much to the chagrin of others on board.

Name: Maxwell "Max" Tarat
Race: Human
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/148/d/b/Space_Soldier_by_jackbayliss.jpg
Personality: Max is generally a fairly laid back person, he thinks people should take their jobs seriously but he doesn't stress people out over it. He knows that he is only the captain for as long as his crew allows him to be, so he tries hard to keep from antagonizing anyone he works with even when he does feel like throwing them out an airlock.
Skills: While he has learned many things in order to be an effective commanding officer Max's strength is in combat. He is an expert with smaller weapons, and is often taking part in combat himself along with his men. He's also said to have an unfailing ability to find himself right behind you just as you're saying something about him.

GraftRaven
01-02-2011, 05:35 AM
The benefit of being up through the wee hours of the morning: you get a spot in all the stuff you want to be in.

Name: Krath

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: about 140 lbs

Appearance: Krath has bluer skin than usual (approx 3399FF (http://www.colorcombos.com/3399FF-hex-color)), a messy head of naturally spiky, neck-length hair that fades from the same blue at the base to acid green (approx 33FF33 (http://www.colorcombos.com/33FF33-hex-color)) about 2/3 of the way down and then to a highlighter yellow (approx FFDE00 (http://www.colorcombos.com/FFDE00-hex-color)) on the tips. His tail and fox-like ears are colored the same way. He tends towards plain clothes, black cargo pants and a vest usually, but if its required he is comfortable wearing more classy clothing. He also nearly always carries a pair of headphones (http://www.lowyat.net/v2/images/stories/nigel/a402%20(580x435).jpg) that are modified so that he can wear them comfortably (having your ears in a different spot than the headphones were intended to fit is quite problematic).

Personality: While Krath isn't exactly outgoing he's not incredibly introverted either. He also tends to swing from being quiet to being boisterously loud when in the company of friends.

Skills: Krath is a talented mechanic and fighter pilot, and not bad with a rifle either.

And if the appearance doesn't match what you were looking for, just say the word and its tweaked, i don't want to end up completely redoing it though.

Lord Tully
01-02-2011, 05:43 AM
That's what I get for cutting and pasting without using the spell check.
I see no problems with it, so I'll say accepted.

GraftRaven
01-02-2011, 05:44 AM
cool.

now, the waiting game =D

Higurashi
01-02-2011, 08:14 PM
damn, I was going to resurrect my old profile, but I cant now D:

Lord Tully
01-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Sorry Hig, but looking back I didn't really think the Jukan fit.

spirits breath
01-03-2011, 05:38 AM
we both resent you for that. we had a thing going too. but I mean the whole resembling earth fox suited us both. I have a nice idea to try. will wait and see what is taken and not taken in the morning. (looks at splicer 'lucky for you it can't have feathers or scales')

But would I be able to put dibs on being pilot? though I need my stack of pennies to make decision on race, and gender.

Lord Tully
01-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Well I'm sorry you feel that way Spirits. Yes you can be the helmsmen of this vessel.

GraftRaven
01-03-2011, 01:27 PM
lol, Spirits.

really sharp looking new avi though *stares at*

TheDashingRogue
01-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Would ship security be an available position? I've got an idea for a character but it wouldnt really work if he was the cook :)

Higurashi
01-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Name: Irstvah Eilver
Race: Bagori
Height: 6'7
Weight: 234 lbs.
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XAePxwGya7E/SpAX0Oak4tI/AAAAAAAAChY/WjYy4RDwsFc/s400/BobMarleyDreadlocks.gif
He seems to have an intimidating presence around him, daring anyone to bother him.

Personality: Irst believes silence whenever possible is best. As such he rarely if ever talks. He will talk when ordered to by a superior or when it is someone he likes however. But, he likes few people, keeping a simple functional relationship with those he works with. This causes him to not know many customs of thew various peoples, preffering to let others deal with them.

Skills: Irst is a general go-to guy. As co-pilot, he know a good number of the ships various workings. He also has special knowledge of how to cook, and is the ships on board Chef. He can make two or three base ingredients into a sizeable meal. (It will evem taste good!) He also does heavy support weaponry due to his size when neccesary.

Other: His dreadlocks are thinner, looking more organized.

Shadowstar
01-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Still have room for more in this RP? I love sci-fi themed RPs and this looks like a fun one.

Lord Tully
01-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Ok Dashing and Shadowstar, you two are certainly welcome.
Hig I don't see any problems with him, so I'll accept him.

Shadowstar
01-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Name: Crystal
Race: Eldan
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Appearance:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Tollaris/4de5518b.jpg

Personality: Crystal is a very caring individual and always tries to diffuse a situation before it becomes violent. If violence must be used she personally prefers to use non lethal methods over outright killing any opposition.

Skills: Crystal is trained in advanced medicinal techniques. She is familiar with various species anatomies and is capable of treating a variety of wounds from minor scrapes up to performing major surgeries if the facilities are available. To assist in her medical practice she has taken the time to learn the languages of several species of the galaxy. She is fluent in Terran, Eldan and Nagaran. She is in the process of learning the Bagorian language currently. Her combat training is limited to minimal hand to hand techniques. She has no formal weapons training of any sorts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I also offer this as one of the small crafts held on board the main ship.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Tollaris/a871bfaa.jpg

Lord Tully
01-04-2011, 07:52 AM
Accepted Shadow and I think I like the ship. It can be like our main shuttle.

spirits breath
01-04-2011, 09:15 PM
(still wish A jukan spot was available (dibs on it in case), and thanks splicer. have some other really distracting ones. wouldn't upload...)

Name: Yuko Vilam

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 127

Appearance: Her ears and tail are a albino white and unable to hold a pigment. Much like how his eyes are red. However her skin his somewhat weak against light, causing her to wear long sleeved clothing.
Casual Garbs: Purple skin tight longsleeves, and usually wearing a light blue skintight -shirt. She rather dislikes the drag.
She does wear a light blue thong, but under her refitted pants. these are tight jeans. But she does have shorts she likes to wear when under artificial light.
She also has amber colored sunglasses.
Flight garbs: (going to need help on this)

Personality: She is in a sense one to either annoy someone to death or be an understood individual. She is protective of his tail, and is one to brush it diligently. Yuko is in a way a pervert. On many accounts, he has been known to drift his eyes down a little as he talks to males, and combined with her uncanny ability to voice many of her thoughts, she occasionally talks to herself.
She is bisexual, and views both genders as beautiful. Occasionally some things she just has to test. Especially males.

Skills:
She is a highly skilled pilot, finding himself aiming to be THE pilot of the star dragon. Something of a force of habit.

While she may be able to hit a target with a automatic weapon, she is a pray and pray person. Though her time in the flight acadamy, and some sports she was involved in, she is primarily hand to hand not the best, but slightly better than many standard infantry.

Great at math

able to stand being in a dress. (I see it as a skill)

Other: Don't change the height of the seat, or touch her tail unless she allows you to.

(I have a question, the light uniform. kinda lost on that one. want to say almost like a mixture of tron and the U.S. airforce. and of course the medals. which I may need to help discuss rank with you. would say pretty high up to pilot the ship, but understand differences. Otherwise enjoy a somewhat albino nagar)

TheDashingRogue
01-04-2011, 09:44 PM
What were the Jukan exactly?

spirits breath
01-04-2011, 10:14 PM
fox anthros

me and hig had something going on. and it was fun. least we got fuzzy ears and tails out of it

TheDashingRogue
01-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Ah right, so they've been replaced by the Nagar?

Lord Tully
01-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Yes, that is correct Dashing, and spirits your character is accepted.

spirits breath
01-04-2011, 10:30 PM
yes, now they are kitsunes mixed with avatar.
i don't mind. makes the albino work.

TheDashingRogue
01-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Name: Felix Sledge

Race: Human (Terran)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 210 lbs

Appearance: http://www.longstoryshortpier.com/images/382.jpg Not pictured are a pair of leather fingerless gloves, grey combat trousers and a pair of laced jackboots.

Personality: Sledge is a simple enough bloke who likes his guns and likes his drink. Not a fan of complex discussion or big words he prefers to let his muscles and guns do the talking. He's a Terran and proud of it.

He's generally amiable to the rest of the crew - provided they don't compromise his own safety. He may be in charge of keeping the crew safe but he puts Number One first.

Overconfident, cocky and generally blasé about most situations, Sledge hides any anxiety behind a façade of one-liners and bad jokes.

Skills: Due to a colourful history of freelance security and mercenary work, Sledge is competent with most forms of weapons and security systems and is more than capable of operating the ship's defensive equipment. His official role would be "Chief Security Officer" - but Sledge doesn't really mind as long as he gets to shoot people for a living; and if the rest of the crew manages to make it through alive then that's just gravy.

Despite his proficiency with combat and weapons, his knowledge in other areas is sorely lacking. Although he's got a practical grasp of tactics - strategy and diplomacy are something he doesn't usually consider. He can't spell, write or read as best as the rest of the crew and computer systems and ship controls are beyond him. If something isn't working then he'll most likely hit (or shoot) it to get it working. Similarly, his medical knowledge runs along the old-Earth teaching of "Take a dozen painkillers, a big drink and then man the hell up".

Other: Sledge is a huge fan of old-Earth Spaghetti Westerns, often adopting mannerisms and techniques from them, much to the chagrin of others on board.

Sledge speaks with a slight Country accent, whether this is from the films or his upbringing is an unknown.

------

Three times this sheet has been wiped out due to ID-10T errors :)

Let me know if anything is niggling you about it, I wouldn't want to be playing a character that you aren't entirely comfortable with.

spirits breath
01-04-2011, 11:41 PM
you know what, Ima make Gratin a woman. I need to balance it. And it is several less punches to the face to worry about. though in a bit

Lord Tully
01-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Accepted Dashing, and now I think it's time for my character. it'll be up in just a bit.

Lord Tully
01-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Name: Maxwell "Max" Tarat
Race: Human
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140
Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/148/d/b/Space_Soldier_by_jackbayliss.jpg
Personality: Max is generally a fairly laid back person, he thinks people should take their jobs seriously but he doesn't stress people out over it. He knows that he is only the captain for as long as his crew allows him to be, so he tries hard to keep from antagonizing anyone he works with even when he does feel like throwing them out an airlock.
Skills: While he has learned many things in order to be an effective commanding officer Max's strength is in combat. He is an expert with smaller weapons, and is often taking part in combat himself along with his men. He's also said to have an unfailing ability to find himself right behind you just as you're saying something about him.
Other:

spirits breath
01-05-2011, 02:54 AM
Man the captain ticks me off. blasted terrans. And he keeps lowering my seat out of that one perfect spot too... Swear I could just...

yeah he will be behind me a lot

and is womanied. gratin is now yuko

Lord Tully
01-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Ok I am going to be openning the IC soon. The application process is officially closed.

GraftRaven
01-05-2011, 12:00 PM
just a heads up Spirits, you missed a few 'he's and 'his's in your profile... i'm sorry, but i'm a tiny bit OCD like that.

But yay the IC is up, I loled when i read the first post xD

TheDashingRogue
01-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Hooray posting! :)

I think for quite a "talky" RP like this that short posts are no problem whatsoever, especially if your character's in a conversation. Plus it helps keep up the momentum.

This RP alone is convincing me to take my laptop to work in just under an hour so I can keep up :D

GraftRaven
01-05-2011, 04:49 PM
lol

Gunnison
01-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Damn, missed my chance to apply. Have a good one guys :D

GraftRaven
01-05-2011, 11:46 PM
yea, but only by a bit Gunny.

On another note: Hatless, its Krath, not Karth as you seem to have a fondness for spelling it xD

Lord Tully
01-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Ohh sorry, I guess I've been playing too much KOTOR.

GraftRaven
01-05-2011, 11:52 PM
??

Maybe i don't get it because i've never played the franchise... i tried, but for some reason the game won't install to my laptop D:

Lord Tully
01-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Karth is the name of the first permenent companion you get in the first one.

GraftRaven
01-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Knew i was missing something xD

well, anyway they're different xD

TheDashingRogue
01-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Gah you guys all post when I'm asleep :)

TheDashingRogue
01-08-2011, 10:11 PM
I forgot to include it on my character sheet, so if you haven't already gathered from the hollerin' shootin' and apostraphe'n', Sledge has a slight Country accent.

GraftRaven
01-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Just a heads up: due to ongoing computer troubles (this time a hard drive failure) it is quite possible that I'll be either out of slow or gone for a week or two... sorry everyone D:

TheDashingRogue
01-09-2011, 12:25 PM
But I just started a conversation with you D:

I'm not really sure what to do now.

GraftRaven
01-09-2011, 02:28 PM
I said slow, not absolutely gone, I'll still be trying to post, its just a pain in the ass to type IC posts on my phone.

TheDashingRogue
01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Ah right, I wondered how you were posting XD

I misread it as you'll be gone for two weeks, my bad :)

Higurashi
01-19-2011, 11:13 PM
So, what happened?

TheDashingRogue
01-19-2011, 11:16 PM
In the RP? Well me and Splice made our way up to the canteen to meet with Shadowstar and I think brunch is about to begin. Lack of posting recently? Maybe no one's hungry yet :D

Higurashi
01-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Yah =_= I was liking the flow though

Higurashi
01-25-2011, 02:09 AM
(Double posting is bad kids. We are watching :sauron: )

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Shadowstar
01-25-2011, 03:04 AM
Should have a post up tomorrow. been a bit hectic around here lately.

Lord Tully
01-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Well I'm right here I was just waiting a bit because just responding to Dashing would've been too short of a post.

Lord Tully
02-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Really? You guys are just going to drop it like that? Come on guys can we at least get to the part where I yell at people?

GraftRaven
02-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Well, I posted last, I can't very well post again...

Lord Tully
02-07-2011, 01:32 AM
I know, we need Dashing back.