PDA

View Full Version : //Undead Underground Zombie//Cinderella Deadly// [M]

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Rated M for sex, violence, and bad language.
(Best viewed on Into Darkness)

Hellish girls, Cinderella doesn’t get to go to the ball,
Do you hear? Prince Charming doesn't get anything at all.
The nightmare that is to be here, The fairy god mother was too late,
Hold onto me my little sweetie, And Cinderella missed her fate.
I promise you will not be living. Romeo skipped the ball,
Join us in your hell risen tears, Juliet fell for the wrong man.
Join us through all your fears. Can’t you see this isn’t a love story?

Two Bands; One Goal.

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Name: Erik Soundless

Age: Appears to be in his late teens but he is really close to a hundred and forty. Exact age is one hundred and thirty-eight.

Race: ZOMBIE

Looks: Erik has light white skin and dark brown almost a dark chocolate hair the he kept pressed up in spikes in the back and covered his left eye. His eyes, a swirl of different browns, reds, and golden shades of gold. They could melt any fan with a simple glance in their direction. His eyes alone could have been the reason why they are super popular.

Personality: Erik is talkative and loves chatting with his fans.

History: Erik's place of birth is unknown along with most of his history before he was killed. Most think he was a run away and what is definitely known about him was that he was shot and died in a store while trying to rob it. He led dead on camera for more than twenty minutes before he awoke from the dead in a state of confusion. He left the store only to be seen more than twenty years later with her friends and band mates.

To be added >.>

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Character Skel

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:

Miss Devil
Accepted Characters

Miss Devil
Spots that need to fill
Vampire, Werewolves.
Please not that only males will be excepted for the band Undead Underground Zombies and only females will be excepted for the band Cinderella Deadly.

In U.U.Z. we need a guitarist, a drummer and a keyboardist.

For C.D. we need two keyboardist and a back up singer.

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 01:42 PM
The sound wave movement:

Cinderella Deadly are at their height of fame being internationally superstars and icons for the world. The run into the band Undead Underground Zombies and the tension flares between the two bands. Battle of the sexes is on. Who will win the all girls band or the all boys band both of them having two different sounds?

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Cinderella Deadly is strictly an all girls band. The band plays music that is known as chiptune. It is very electronic and techno styled. They are international superstars and are loved by millions of fans everywhere. The are currently touring the USA. The band was started by Jay Massacre.

Undead Underground Zombie is strictly an all guys band. They play Nintendo-core. That is chiptune mixed with scream-o and it has guitarist and a drummer. The Band was started by Erik Soundless.

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 01:43 PM
All Character Sheets should be PM'd to me for approval before posting the here. If you don't pm me your character and end up post it here I will ignore your post and pretend it never happened.
You should post at least one post everyday weekends included.
No God Modding.
Don't make me hunt you down for a post cause I honestly won't.
Follow all RPA rules.
A post should be two to three paragraphs. A paragraph is five to six sentences in length and a sentence made up of two or four words won't count.
First post should be a at least five paragraphs.

Rules can be added and edited so please check often. Anything in bold is very important so make sure you read it all.

Side note: There will be no drama allowed in this RP. Please understand my word is kind of like law. If you have read this then please put the word "cracker" at the end of your history. So if you don't like that then please don't join this RP. I would LOVE to avoid all drama. So drop your drama at the door and just follow orders.

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Races :D

They can't sparkle in the sun or burn but they live for a long time and age slowly. They can die if they are deprived of human blood long enough but they also can sustain themselves with human food.

There are only two known zombies in the world that the magical community knows of. They are both the lead singer and lyricist of the bands Cinderella Deadly and Undead Underground Zombie

They only become werewolves under a full moon and they only stay that way for three or four hours. Normally they lock themselves up in case they attack or hurt someone.

I shouldn't have to explain this. And I won't. Just note that these are what I am wanting the most of. They would be the fans and stuff.

Miss Devil
01-02-2011, 03:05 PM
This rp is still underconstruction but it is open to the public to post their characters and what not ;]