PDA

View Full Version : One x One

Ankolyste
11-05-2009, 01:34 AM
Alright, so I need something to do when Im not neck deep in theatre and choir. So I need a few one x ones to keep me sane. BUT I have rules.

Must be literate. Meaning atleast a beefy paragraph or two minimum. I understand writers block and busy schedules. =3

I only play females. Sorry. Ive tried males, but I cant pull it off.

No instant romance Rps. They can be hidden crushes but no up front romance. please.

Alright, so here are some ideas! =3

Halo Rp.
Most likely an off story to Halo 3.
A captain and her fleet are sent to a covenant infested island where they are keeping a communications tower sending out important information to the many ships in space. The fleet gets to the tower and discovers Flood. The Flood takes out her fleet and she escapes to the top floor where the communication equipment is and sends out an SOS.
I would be playing the captain who is in distress. Needing a male Captain or fleet member who comes to the rescue.

World of Warcraft Rp.
Yes Im serious. =p
I can go HordexHorde, AlliancexAlliance or HordexAlliance. In my opinion HordexAlliance would be much funner. Honestly, be W.o.W literate. Know the areas, races, dungeons, so on and so forth. I dont want something based on wow but isnt wow. Ya know?
A female (Either rogue or priest, depending on how the story will pan out).
We will have to plan out the beginning. PM me if you want to do this one. =3

Viper demon Rp.
A girl goes to a club and is dancing and having a good time. A man comes onto her and she isnt liking it. When he doesnt stop she takes him down, envenoming him, causing death. She is arrested and put in the back of a cop car. She escapes and runs from them, getting to a fireescape of a random apartment building.
Girl = me. lol Needs a male apartment owner to hear her and yada yada. Story can go many ways with either him helping her out or him calling the police and her taking him hostage.

Street Racing Rp
A newcomer in the world of underground street racing is taking people out left and right but nobody has ever spoken to this racer nor has seen them. The only thing the Racing world knows about this racer is that they are fierce and their car is black as the night sky.
Need a male racer who challenges the newcomer. =3

Overturned Kingdom Rp
A kingdom is ruled by Five families. Each family has ONE of which that is pronounced the ruler over the kingdom. Little did they know there was a malicious rebellion rising up from the underground. One evening just as they were all sitting down to dinner they were suddenly attacked, The palace being burned down as rebels rushed in and began to slaughter guards and servants who werent involved in said rebellion. Lady Fayth ran with three of the others, jumping out of the window. She ran as fast as she could, slipping on mud and falling over bodies. Witnessing the other three slaughtered in front of her eyes she jumped into a river, keeping herself hidden in the muck and weeds as she traveled many miles down stream. Now she is having to survive on her own after having a sheltered life, along with avoiding the rebellion that is now searching non stop for her.
Need either a male rebellion leader/member, or a male hunter. Both of which would stumble upon her trying to survive. Depending on which character will change the way the story will go. =D

*More to come*

StormWolf
11-05-2009, 01:44 AM
I'd be game for any of them. I'm not a big fan of Halo, but I am happy to give it a go. ^_^.

Ankolyste
11-05-2009, 02:43 AM
Well if you are not a big fan then we will do one of the other two. Hmm...

World of Warcraft? =3 Ill PM you.

Ankolyste
11-08-2009, 05:05 PM
:poooke:

Im still up for more one on ones guys! I have many more ideas as well.

;hysteria;

StormWolf
11-08-2009, 06:36 PM
oh rly? I'm not good enough for you *starts bawling*

Levias
11-09-2009, 12:56 AM
I'll do the street racing one :D

Ankolyste
11-13-2009, 04:24 AM
Storm!! *hugs* Dont worry. I just need more of my time occupied.

And Levias, awesome. =D Ill get the IC up as soon as possible.

Ankolyste
11-23-2009, 03:42 AM
C: Bumpeth C:

Tytun
11-23-2009, 04:02 AM
Hmm... I'd like to give the Halo one a try.

Ankolyste
11-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Awesome. Ill get the IC posted soon.

Tytun
11-23-2009, 04:29 AM
Ok, works for me. XP

Ankolyste
11-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Anyone else? =3 Ugh. I need more ideas. lol