PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy RPG Adventure!

timelessripple
01-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Hi everyone!

I created/wrote a sort of Fantasy RPG Adventure. It's written and designed as a quiz, and at the end of the quest, you are told which fantasy RPG class you fall into! It's similar to a Choose Your Own Adventure story, so hopefully it's fun, enjoyable, and well written.

I would really appreciate any feedback, and I'm eager to see all your results!!! :)

Take the test, post your result, and discuss what you think:
HelloQuizzy.com: The Fantasy RPG Class Test (http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test)

Here's an example of a result from the test:

The Rune Knight

56% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 28% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/4853284932464868274.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

Masters of elemental magic and swordsmanship, Rune Knights are valuable and staunch allies in battle. By using rune magic to imbue their weapons with elemental power, Rune Knights can defeat opponents most other warriors can only dream of defeating. Their magic can help them slice through the toughest armor and vanquish the most formidable foes. For example, by condensing wind magic around their blade, Rune Knights can slice through even the toughest and most impenetrable armor. Additionally, Rune Knights can enhance the strength of their own body and armor with rune magic to make it more resistant to enemy spellcasters and warriors. By covering themselves in these powerful runes, enemy attacks simply bounce off of them. In fact, certain runes can even make attacks literally reflect back onto the enemy essentially turning the power of the enemy against them. Although most often honorable warriors, the Rune Knights may turn to the side evil if necessary.
Congratulations on reaching this high class!

There are over 50 different classes you can fall into!

So what do you guys think? Post your results below!!! And I hope you enjoy!

Anne Bonny
01-06-2011, 05:48 PM
This is super fun! And I really love the way it's written. Can't beat terminology like fooligans and totes. And the pictures were a great addition.

Loved it! How interesting! I got...

The Sound Weaver

28% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 32% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/8973417939831294234.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

By manipulating noise, Sound Weavers are able to attack and manipulate their foes with sound waves. Often times, Sound Weavers will be skilled with an instrument, and they'll use their music to create powerful illusions. Escaping from one of these illusions is extremely difficult, allowing Sound Weavers to keep a safe distance from their foes and defeat them from afar. Their magic can even be used to control the cloud the thoughts of their opponents and control their minds! Furthermore, Sound Weavers are in harmony with the world around them, and nature responds to the flow of their music, allowing them to gently persuade creatures and the environment to aid them in battle. In fact, Sound Weavers can use their sound magic to manipulate the elements. Although not physically powerful, Sound Weavers are swift, agile, and incredibly skilled with a bow, so they normally attack from a distance; however, expert Sound Weavers can use their sound magic to augment the power and abilities of themselves and their allies. Conversely, they can even use their magic to hinder the powers of their opponents, making the Sound Weavers extremely valuable on any team. Furthermore, they can combine their music with light magic in order to heal, defend, and cure themselves or anyone around them. Offensively, Sound Weavers can amplify sound in the air to burst the eardrums of their opponents thus destabilizing and defeating them. They can even mute or distort their own sounds so that opponents can't hear them approaching or discern the direction of their attacks.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

Fox Xalian
01-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Not what I was expecting. I got Silver Hand (for some reason it wouldn't post what you both posted, it sucks for me, it doesn';t like me but what ever)

Insanity
01-06-2011, 06:43 PM
FEAR ME!!! FOR I AM -

The Ninja Sennin

12% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 12% Vitality and 56% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/16860287875601019961.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png

The Ninja Sennin

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel, connect with, and channel the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them, thus raising their senses, powers, and abilities to godly levels. Ninja Sennin often have some skill with the basic elements though certainly not as much as the spellcaster classes. Usually, Ninja Sennin have a natural affinity for one or two different elements and will try to train those exclusively. However, by combining their weak elemental magic with their own energy and the energy of the world around them, they can create devastatingly powerful techniques and spells that no other class can perform. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are often truly benevolent and wise; however, Ninja Sennin that cannot control any darkness and hate within them will certainly fall into madness and chaos. Those who can master this darkness will know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Strength Distribution

You scored 12% on Strength, higher than 1% of your peers.

Bloodlust Distribution

You scored 24% on Bloodlust, higher than 7% of your peers.

Intelligence Distribution

You scored 28% on Intelligence, higher than 8% of your peers.

Spirit Distribution

You scored 40% on Spirit, higher than 98% of your peers.

Vitality Distribution

You scored 12% on Vitality, higher than 1% of your peers.

Agility Distribution

You scored 56% on Agility, higher than 99% of your peers.

HiddenPower1 Distribution

You scored 20% on HiddenPower1, higher than 95% of your peers.

HiddenPower2 Distribution

You scored 4% on HiddenPower2, higher than 46% of your peers.

HiddenPower3 Distribution

You scored 24% on HiddenPower3, higher than 92% of your peers.

HiddenPower4 Distribution

You scored 48% on HiddenPower4, higher than 94% of your peers.

HiddenPower5 Distribution

You scored 8% on HiddenPower5, higher than 90% of your peers.

HiddenPower6 Distribution

You scored 8% on HiddenPower6, higher than 96% of your peers.

HiddenPower7 Distribution

You scored 32% on HiddenPower7, higher than 99% of your peers.

TheDashingRogue
01-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Ha! My class is by far the most supreme one here!

Behold, mere mortals! For I am...

The Dragon Master

16% Strength, 56% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 28% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/8841813455661167410.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

By combining magic with their ferocious killing techniques, Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or capture the souls of dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. Although often dark warriors, they may sometimes use their powers for good; however, their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class!

------

I liked it, very pleased with the result although it was tempting to choose the more funny options :D

Mr.Cynic
01-06-2011, 07:22 PM
Personally, I think mine is the best.

The Dark Magus

16% Strength, 48% Bloodlust, 52% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 12% Vitality and 20% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/2898102597691092409.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

A powerful magician, the Dark Magus may neglect to distinguish between friend and foe. A sorcerer that often kills indiscriminantly (and often for pleasure), the Dark Magus is certainly someone to be feared and avoided. Although the Dark Magi most often walk the path of darkness, there are a few who occasionally stray to the path of light. Utilizing their mastery of fire and dark magic for the side of good may seem unusual, but Dark Magi are absolutely not opposed to becoming staunch allies of the light. Although Dark Magi specialize in fire based magic, thay are also proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over fire far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the fire more skillfully and effortlessly. By increasing the intensity of their fire they can even create blue and white flames, and on top of that they can unleash the power of volcanoes by manipulating the lava within them.

Congratulations you crazy magical sadist :P

John
01-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Somehow, I don't find my results surprising XD

The Dark Rogue

16% Strength, 52% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 8% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 56% Agility!

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/nazguljcg/11846431706778084935jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

Can you get any more evil? Dark Rogues almost solely walk the path of evil, though perhaps you are one the few who has strayed to the side of good. Dark Rogues who are on the side of light wander the earth acting as a sort of vigilante to the people they encouter. Despised by both law enforcement officials and evildoers, Dark Rogues on the side of light can find comfort in knowing they are loved by everyone else. Those on the side of evil are loved by nobody :( Although Dark Rogues may be withdrawn and introverted loners, they can be loud and ferocious in battle. Although they are fierce warriors, they use their stealth and shadows to their advantage to slay any and all opponents. With an arsenal of useful tools at their disposal, Dark Rogues are capable of steathily eliminating and setting a multitude of traps. Using their mastery of dark magic, Dark Rogues can literally transform themselves into a shadow making them nearly impossible to kill and defeat. Dark Rogues can manipulate the shadows to envelop their opponents in darkness and insanity or they can surround their blades with those shadows allowing them to pierce through the toughest and sturdiest armor. Most Dark Rogues have trouble controlling their greed and bloodlust, so it would be wise to stay far away from these warriors; however, perhaps you are one of the few strong ones who can.

Bask in your infamy! You are the Dark Rogue!

Strength Distribution

You scored 16% on Strength, higher than 4% of your peers.

Bloodlust Distribution

You scored 52% on Bloodlust, higher than 99% of your peers.

Intelligence Distribution

You scored 32% on Intelligence, higher than 11% of your peers.

Spirit Distribution

You scored 8% on Spirit, higher than 0% of your peers.

Vitality Distribution

You scored 16% on Vitality, higher than 3% of your peers.

Agility Distribution

You scored 56% on Agility, higher than 99% of your peers.

HiddenPower1 Distribution

You scored 12% on HiddenPower1, higher than 29% of your peers.

HiddenPower2 Distribution

You scored 12% on HiddenPower2, higher than 93% of your peers.

HiddenPower3 Distribution

You scored 40% on HiddenPower3, higher than 96% of your peers.

HiddenPower4 Distribution

You scored 44% on HiddenPower4, higher than 94% of your peers.

HiddenPower5 Distribution

You scored 0% on HiddenPower5, higher than 1% of your peers.

HiddenPower6 Distribution

You scored 32% on HiddenPower6, higher than 99% of your peers.

HiddenPower7 Distribution

You scored 32% on HiddenPower7, higher than 99% of your peers.

CALYPSO
01-06-2011, 07:36 PM
The Combustion Maven

32% Strength, 4% Bloodlust, 44% Intelligence, 4% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 68% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/4307873116330116432.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

The Combustion Maven is an expert with explosives and a master of evasion on the battlefield. Quickly and stealthily setting an elaborate array of traps and bombs is an easy job for Combustion Mavens and allows them to easily eliminate any opponent. Combustion Mavens have the unique ability to transform almost anything into a powerful explosive device by imbuing it with their magic. This ability can even extend to their weapons, allowing every swing of their blade or shot of their bow to create explosions on impact. Some have even developed the ability to create explosions with their mental power alone! In fact, the greatest Combustion Mavens even have the power to create small nuclear blasts. In addition, Combustion Mavens have the power to combine their bombs with elemental magic allowing for deadly and sinister combinations of these two arts. With their advanced knowledge of explosives and mechanics, Combustion Mavens are leading the charge toward the future by combining advanced technology with ancient magic.

Congratulations on reaching this brilliant class!

This is a secret class and requires a very high amount of Explosive Energy. You scored 92% on this variable!

I like to blow things up :D

Vampirequeen
01-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Cool, I'm a Grand Bishop! Since the picture isn't showing up, I'm posting the link to the result so the image can be seen. She kind of reminds me of my witch character for the battle arena, except she can't control time, which would be cool, but it seems like it could b seen as a form of godmodding.

The Grand Bishop
36% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 20% Agility!

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Here's the link: http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=9&var_Vitality=6&var_Spirit=12&var_HiddenPower2=2&var_Agility=5&var_HiddenPower3=2&var_Bloodlust=2&var_Strength=9&var_HiddenPower1=15&var_HiddenPower6=2&var_HiddenPower7=0&var_HiddenPower4=1&var_HiddenPower5=9

Gunnison
01-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Looks like we got the same Neccy :D

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...
The Combustion Maven
http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/4307873116330116432.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

16% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 60% Agility!

The Combustion Maven

The Combustion Maven is an expert with explosives and a master of evasion on the battlefield. Quickly and stealthily setting an elaborate array of traps and bombs is an easy job for Combustion Mavens and allows them to easily eliminate any opponent. Combustion Mavens have the unique ability to transform almost anything into a powerful explosive device by imbuing it with their magic. This ability can even extend to their weapons, allowing every swing of their blade or shot of their bow to create explosions on impact. Some have even developed the ability to create explosions with their mental power alone! In fact, the greatest Combustion Mavens even have the power to create small nuclear blasts. In addition, Combustion Mavens have the power to combine their bombs with elemental magic allowing for deadly and sinister combinations of these two arts. With their advanced knowledge of explosives and mechanics, Combustion Mavens are leading the charge toward the future by combining advanced technology with ancient magic.

Congratulations on reaching this brilliant class!

This is a secret class and requires a very high amount of Explosive Energy.

Yay for making things explode XD

Alice
01-06-2011, 11:10 PM

The Shaolin Guru
28% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 40% Vitality and 16% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/10020146786998516131.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png

As one of the wisest and most powerful classes, the Shaolin Guru is a master of both combat and magic. Using light magic to enhance their martial arts skills, Shaolin Gurus can defeat even the most fierce, evil, and dark of opponents. By releasing blasts of light based energy from their fists, Shaolin Gurus can easily shatter through the armor and defensive spells of their opponents. Shaolin Gurus also excel at using healing and defensive magic making them valuable allies in battle. By surrounding themselves with fields of light energy, Shaolin Gurus can repell any sword or spell that tries to harm them. With their incredible combination of defense, strength, and magic, Shaolin Gurus are virtually invincible in battle. Using their mastery of moon magic, Shaolin Gurus can undergo a variety of transformations to enhance their abilities including their transformation into the poweful and sagacious Owl Spirit by night.

Congratulations on achieving this high class!

YOUR ANALYSIS
You scored 28% on Strength, higher than 13% of your peers.
You scored 16% on Bloodlust, higher than 6% of your peers.
You scored 40% on Intelligence, higher than 97% of your peers.
You scored 40% on Spirit, higher than 96% of your peers.
You scored 40% on Vitality, higher than 97% of your peers.
You scored 16% on Agility, higher than 1% of your peers.
You scored 28% on HiddenPower1, higher than 94% of your peers.
You scored 36% on HiddenPower2, higher than 98% of your peers.
You scored 12% on HiddenPower3, higher than 87% of your peers.
You scored 4% on HiddenPower4, higher than 62% of your peers.
You scored 16% on HiddenPower5, higher than 90% of your peers.
You scored 4% on HiddenPower6, higher than 73% of your peers.
You scored 0% on HiddenPower7, higher than 19% of your peers.

Breaking News - this just in! There is now PROOF that the amazing Alice is awesome!

timelessripple
01-07-2011, 04:39 AM
I'm glad everyone is enjoying this so much! Thank you for the positive feedback! :)

Anne Bonny
01-07-2011, 04:49 AM
It's pretty interesting to see what everyone's coming up with. It really seems to match everyone's personalities on here.

timelessripple
01-07-2011, 05:00 AM
It's pretty interesting to see what everyone's coming up with. It really seems to match everyone's personalities on here.

I'm actually a little surprised that it's so accurate! lol. But I'm really happy that it's working out so well!

mcstringer
01-07-2011, 05:24 AM

The Odin Warrior
48% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 36% Vitality and 16% Agility!
http://i56.tinypic.com/ixd1fo.jpg
Masters of multiple weapons and forms of hand-to-hand combat, the Odin Warriors are truly fierce and formidable opponents. Although Odin Warriors may look frightening, they often have a good heart and engage in battle for the right reasons. However, make them your enemy and expect to be soundly defeated. Although warm-hearted on the inside, Odin Warriors are tough, cold and ferocious on the outside. Their endurance and strength is almost boundless enabling them to take down truly formidable foes. Their skin is literally so tough that they can block a sword with their bare hands. Spellcasters have trouble against them as well because magic attacks seem to have little effect on this tough natural armor. Besides their defense, Odin Warriors can easily punch through stone walls with their bare hands. With a sword, Odin Warriors can simply slice through giant boulders as if they were made of butter. This combination of defense and strength make the Odin Warrior an unstoppable force.

You scored 48% on Strength, higher than 98% of your peers.

You scored 20% on Bloodlust, higher than 10% of your peers.

You scored 32% on Intelligence, higher than 14% of your peers.

You scored 28% on Spirit, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 36% on Vitality, higher than 95% of your peers.

You scored 16% on Agility, higher than 1% of your peers.

You scored 64% on HiddenPower1, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 36% on HiddenPower2, higher than 97% of your peers.

You scored 12% on HiddenPower3, higher than 85% of your peers.

You scored 0% on HiddenPower4, higher than 19% of your peers.

You scored 16% on HiddenPower5, higher than 87% of your peers.

You scored 8% on HiddenPower6, higher than 92% of your peers.

You scored 4% on HiddenPower7, higher than 39% of your peers.

Yah I'm a bamf you can say it.

V
01-07-2011, 02:17 PM
The Arch Druid

40% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 16% Intelligence, 68% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 12% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/13130161447302296855.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png

Masters of wood magic, Arch Druids are most at peace when they are in the forest. Most often, Arch Druids are kind warriors and use their light and wood magic to heal and to connect with nature. However, it is not unusual for them to stray to the side of darkness. Arch Druids are masters with a sword and other weapons, but most often they simply desire for peace. As weapon masters, Arch Druids can effortlessly combine their wood magic with their weapon skills allowing them to craft the most deadly and powerful weapons imaginable and allowing them imbue those weapons with wood magic. These magic weapons imbued with the wood element take on many unique and unusual properties, giving Arch Druids an upperhand in battles. Although Arch Druids specialize in wood magic, they are very proficient with light and some other elements. However, Arch Druids are unique because they are the only class that can manipulate the wood element. As a powerful form of life and healing magic, wood magic combined with light magic can be used to easily create an entire forest out of a single leaf. Even bending and manipulating something as solid and sturdy as a tree is no trouble for Arch Druids. Arch Druids on the side of evil may actually use their life giving magic to create monstrous poisonous and carnivorous plants to attack their foes.

~~

>_> <_< >_< Dammit....

Ace of Hearts™
01-07-2011, 06:09 PM

The Night Blade
20% Strength, 4% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 24% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 72% Agility!

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/2320937778658843315.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng

As masters of stealth and evasion, Night Blades are the ultimate assassins. They can blend in with any shadow and silently assassinate their foes with an arsenal of deadly weapons and traps. Skilled with both close and long range weapons, the Night Blade may use daggers to eliminate their foes in one swift stroke, or they may use shuriken, kunai, and bows to silently slay their foes from afar. While they may not excel at elemental magic, their killer instinct and ability to blend with the shadows makes them fearsom foes. As the stealthiest and speediest class, Night Blades are masters of evasion, and if they do not want to be seen or sensed, they will not be seen or sensed. One could be standing next to you right now and you wouldn't even know it! Gasp! Occasionally, Night Blades may become proficient in dark magic, which may give them the upper hand in battle. They can use this dark magic to enhance the strength and multiply the number of their weapons. Although often selfish, evil, and greedy, they are not opposed to helping the side of good if it is the more profitable option.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

Let's think twice 'fore crossing me.

Kalm
01-12-2011, 09:03 PM
This was really enjoyable, certainly done better than your average quiz.

http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/10682329986774564850.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png

A brilliant, peaceful, and respected warrior, you are the Warrior Monk. As a master of both hand-to-hand combat and weapon combat, Warrior Monks can be truly fierce opponents in battle. However, they normally only use their abilities and power for just causes and when they feel it is absolutely necessary. Warrior Monks may occasionally stray to the side of evil, but for the most part, they are just and honorable warriors. With the ablility to release blasts of energy from their sword and fists, the Warrior Monks can shatter even the toughest armor. Defensively, Warrior Monks are virtually unmatched because their skin is so tough that they can literally block a sword with their bare hands. In addition, Warrior Monks can further increase their strength, speed, and dexterity by using their mastery of moon magic to transform into the Silver Simian, a powerful and pure warrior of the night.

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

Rogue
01-15-2013, 09:15 AM
Hey TimelessRipple, was blown away by the artwork for the classes at the end of this quiz. Is there a gallery or anything I can check out with every class portrait?

Thanks buddy, great work.