PDA

View Full Version : [M]Midnight at Mirnon Manor - a murder mystery rp.

Pages : [1] 2

G
01-11-2011, 04:40 AM
Rated [M] for violent themes and possible sexual references.

IC thread. (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=510748#post510748)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:hzKBTV9SAvxa0M:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/juniorz1/CreepyCastle.jpg&t=1

http://www.doukhobor.org/perverseff15.jpg
Mirnon Manor has always held a horrifying reputation with the locals of the nearby town. The story goes that many years ago, Lord Arthur Albert Mirnon lived there with his wife Beatrice, Frederick, their son and their tiny daughter, Abigail.
They kept to themselves, mostly, the Lord being a greedy and cruel man, he only left the castle on business where there was opportunity to expand his vast wealth. The wife and child were forbidden to leave the castle. They kept only three servants - the cook, maid and butler, though the latter was more Lord Mirnon's best (and only) friend then a servant.

The legend goes that Kreed had developed a lingering, insatiable love for Lady Mirnon, and while his friend and Lord was in the picture, he had no hope of fullfilling this want. He approached the Lady on one of Lord Mirnons' rare trips away, and was rejected. Incensed, he began to cunningly, slowly fill his Lords' head with whispers of his wife's infidelity, that she could not be trusted, that his boy was lying to him, that their daughter would grow up in her influence and be just as much a harlot as the wife. The cook, he said, was the culprit.

One night, Lord Mirnon broke, slaughtering his wife, son and daughter in their beds, hunting down the cook whle he worked in the kitchen and then taking his rapier on himself. The bodies weren't found until several days later, as it took the terrified maid that long to make her way to the town and report what had happened. When the authorities visited the castle, there was no sign of the butler, only the gruesome mess Lord Mirnon had left behind. The castle has remained uninhabited ever since.

February 29th, the anniversary of the mass murder at Mirnon, is approaching. A special event for the town, one that comes only once every four years, and one that is met with closed curtains and locked doors. A fear still lingers over the town in remembrance of that night, and the day after, when the maid came screaming down the street, her feet bloody and bare and her clothes ragged. A group of people, either brave and adventuring or just plain stupid, have decided to spend the night in Mirnon Manor.
There are rumours that the Lord's vast wealth is locked away somewhere inside, so some of them may hope to find it. Some may just wish to prove themselves in courage. Some have their own reasons. The rest is up to you...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:mhvooZhFEsP5PM:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/Dragynstorm/Japan2010/Japan2010_E_64.jpg&t=1http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2494/3727421572_258b44a8d0.jpg
http://www.roadstoruins.com/images/Mrksbg%20%20Bed.JPG
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:9sCzfsNlmzMc6M:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/yanie/Tsubaki/jajauma08.jpg&t=1
http://www.isbreading.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/waterford1.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2062/1847195884_5e1f088ef1.jpg

You are a brave soul who has decided to spend the night in Mirnon Manor.
But one of you is not who they seem.
In the spirit of the Lord of the Castle, one of you comes on this night not looking for treasure or reputation, but for blood.

After the first few corpses are found, panic and suspicion set in, and the group is turned against each other, none knowing who of their friends could be the culprit.

The goal of the rp will be for the rest of you to figure out who the killer is among you, and, obviously, for the killer the goal will be to remain unfound.

The guilty party could be anyone, including myself, or it could be more than one person working in cahoots with each other. I will leave clues throughout the rp, to lead you closer to the truth, working, of course, in conjunction with the murderer.

PM's would be used to tell certain characters where they might find a clue, or a corpse.

(WARNING: There will not necessarily be a 100% survival rate!)

to be posted here
Please, if you are planning on applying for the murderer's position, do not put any related information here. This is the general character sheet, there is an extra section below to be sent via. PM if you wish to be the murderer.

Name:
Personality:
History:
Equipment: (This does not necissarily mean weapons.)
Other:

to be sent via PM as an addition to the first sheet which will have already been posted here.

Motive: (why are you doing it? for simple kicks or a deeper reason..)
Method: (what is your weapon/s of choice?)
History-extra: (What provoked you to kill?)
Other:

The murderer will be chosen once a suitable number of candidates have applied, to add a little difficulty in guessing who the murderer is.
Once I have chosen, the IC will be opened and anyone wishing to join after that point will simply be another member of the group, or a latecomer arriving at the castle. Accusations are welcome throughout the game, but unless you have sufficient proof even accusing the right person does not necissarily mean they will admit it.
Players are welcome to create killable characters for extra entertainment, as a good murder mystery needs murders. I will be doing so. Even so, ask before killing someone off.
I will occasionally, with the guilty parties permission, play them in a killing scene so that their identity isn't made obvious. To help with this also, multiple characters are encouraged.

To apply, fill out the first character app. and post it in this thread.
If you'd like to be considered for the role of murderer, send the second character skeleton to me via. PM.
Any questions, or need any extra information? Just ask.

1. Alice West by MindlessInvalid
2. 'Andy' Alyson Roberts by Twi
3. Jack Hawthorn by VampireBaron
4. Harmony Lewis &
5. James Lewis by Neon
6. Michelle Moreau by Alice
7. Morgan Wright by Merry Gentry
8. Kayli Maine by Mindless Invalid
9. Shax Law by Anjwalker
10. Shayne Hammer by King Arthur
11. Ralph "Mel" Davies by Sy23

Pastel Apathy
01-11-2011, 04:47 AM
So joining this!! :D

As I said in the interest check. :D

Name:
Andrea 'Andy' Alyson Roberts
Description:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs21/PRE/i/2008/341/b/4/Punk_by_johnrey54.jpg
Andy has pitch black hair that she almost never washes, so it has a greasy sheen to it. She cuts it herself, so it is very angled and choppy, as well as messy all the time as she doesn't brush it often either. She's very pale, her ivory skin being almost white. She's thin, but muscular and stands at five feet eleven inches. Her eyes are a blue-gray mixture, with not too much gray, but not too much blue. If one were to look at her hands, one would immediately notice the rough skin and the calluses that have built up on her hands. She is normally seen wearing a black spaghetti strap dress(In pic), very holey socks(in pic) and arm warmers(in pic). Andy has a slew of tattoo's on her body, one just above her right breast of a small faery, one in the middle of her back of a heart with wings ensnared by barbed wire and thorned vines, and sleve tattoos of nature scenes on her arms.
Personality:
Andy is a very moody girl. She can be calm one minute, and hyper the next. She tends to show signs of being extremely bipolar as she can go from being happy to mad with a snap of your fingers. She is kind and caring, but she's also tough and tends to act like a bitch if you get on her nerves. One notable thing about her is her temper. It's wicked and she likes to throw things when she's mad. So beware.
Make Up Artist/Tattoo Artist
History:
Andy wasn't always the punk she is now. She was once very girly and hated everything she loves now. But that was before her parents divorce, and her new found love for piercings, and tattoos, as well the punk style she now wears. She changed into who she is now when her parents split up, and chaos ensued. She was always tossed between the two like an object that was nothing overly important, until her grandparents took her away from Michael and Amber Roberts. Since then, she has grown up quite a bit from the overly rebellious, stubborn, disobedient girl she once was. Though that isn't to say she didn't retain all these qualities.
Equipment:
Tattoo Needles, Ink, a switch blade knife, a small sharpened stick, make up, rings, fingerless gloves, the small pendant (http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m464/The_Midnight_Sun290/bfca81fe.jpg) that she got from her grandmother, a string of pearls, a Tiger's Eye for good luck, and a small piece of amethyst.
Other:

Andy is under construction. :)

EDIT: Done finally! :D

G
01-11-2011, 05:13 AM
Yay! I'll have my charries up shortly.

G
01-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Name: Alice West.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3634/3655537921_906197f422.jpg
Her red hair and the typical countless freckles that come with it are the bane of Alice's existance, though she wears them very well. Her general attire consists of pretty, girly, colourful clothes, and she tends to shy away from makeup, aside from a touch of eyeliner. No tattoos or piercings, either.
Personality: Alice is viewed as a little batty by most who know her, mostly because she has a tendency to talk to her twin brother, Sam, as though he's there. When he's not.
Don't try to tell that to her though, Sam is a very touchy subject for the girl and she's prone to burst into a fit of hysterical yelling and screaming if you try to tell her she shouldn't be speaking to invisible people. Normally though, she's seen as a little shy, but a more appropriate description would be that it's very difficult for her to trust people, and therefore tends to be very quiet around people she doesn't know well. Once she does, she's a friendly and kind person, but break that trust, or give her reason to doubt it, and she'll likely never talk to you again. She doesn't do well in situations where she doesn't feel in control, or like she has a means of quick escape if things do get out of hand. For reasons even she can't explain, Alice has one hell of a potty mouth, and can keep her own in a verbal or physical fight, she just won't bother unless she has a really good reason.
Occupation: She works at the local supermarket. It's just a temporary thing, she sure as shit doesn't plan on staying here forever.
History: Alice was quite a normal, happy child until her brother drowned in the river when they were three years old. Alice was there, and there was where they found her, staring at her brothers' body, which she'd somehow managed to pull from the water onto the bank. She refuses to talk about what happened, and has been a little more subdued and strange ever since.
Equipment: Alice never leaves home without a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, besides that she only wears the locket her mother gave her when she was very young, part of a twin set. Sam was buried with the other one around his neck.

second charrie coming

TheBaron
01-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Can I join

G
01-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Post a charrie sheet =]

TheBaron
01-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Will do

TheBaron
01-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Midnight at Mirnon Manor Bio

Name:
Jack Hawthorn
Description:

http://www.newhairstyles2010.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/1c54e_emo-tattoos.jpg

Personality:
Jack is a joking and happy individual on the surface when in fact he is deeply depressed. He expresses his emotions through music and art and will always have his violin, guitar, pen, and paper with him. He is a vary eccentric individual as well and this tends to push most normal people away from him. He can also easily read most people. He is also rather adept with a knife. He is on a off note a computer nerd.
Rich Boy
History:
Jack has had a typical past nothing super special. He went and graduated from high school. He is currently in college but taking a hiatus from it. He throughout his life was a computer nerd and was fascinated by music, art, and knives. He is also clinically depressed. However, besides that the only two things that might distinguish him from other people are one the fact that his is a genius at art and music and two that he is obsessed with Japanese life, culture, and the language (Which he can speak fluently). That is actually how he got into college. His parents love him. They would never think of neglecting him or beating him. No one he loved has really died besides his grandparents and he barely knew them.
Equipment:
Knife, Violin, Guitar, Paper, Pen
Other:
He is very good at music, art, and with a knife.

Alice
01-11-2011, 09:48 PM
I am considering joining this. It looks like it's gonna be a lot fun! :)
If I don't have a character sheet up soon, don't let me hold up the RP. I'll try to write something up, though!

Neon
01-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Name:
Harmony Louis

Description:
http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/08/12/05/girl,brunett,alternative,face,sexy,photography-8d77a06250ce53735488fd800e92b19e_h.jpg
Harmony loves to wear anything old and tattered. But when she cant find anything like that it a lose shirt and some tight skinny jeans. she has never woren a dress without wearing tenise shoes with it. She more of a tomboy then a girly girl like most. She always wears a smudge of eyeliner and a quick shade of eyeshdaw nothing more. She dyed her hair a dark black, but uts origanal color was blonde like her brother.

Personality:
Harmony is a sweet but sudeuctive girl, after a while of knowing her shell do nothing but flirt. But when you first met her shes pretty mean and visius i suppose thats why she got the nick name viper from her brother.

Harmony is a waitress at a bar, she works every night from 8:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. when they start kicking out the drunks and tell them to start crawling home to there wives.

History:
Harmony was once a sweet little blonde girl whoa lways loved to run around the yard in her white dress bare foot, with her puppy Molly. But once she hit high school and fell head over heels for her boyfriend it all changed. she started acting out in school, and chopped off most of her hair dying it a rich black. Now as an adult she has grown out her hair and become a little more mature but still acts out once in a while. And ever since she got her heart broken she hasnt really looked another person. But she always loves to flirt and tease them, but never has she had another feeling for someone, and the only person she can say she loves is her brother.

Equipment:
Harmony always carries a pocket knife, and always wears her big thick leather braclet that is strapped to her wrist. If you ask her why she always is wearing that she wont tell you but if you ask her brother he will tell you its to hide her scar... The scar from there abusive father. When she had come home with a dention slip for the first time there father had grabbed tightly onto her wrist making sure she coudl move her hand and slit her wrist. He said if it ever happend again he would do it again, ever since she has woren it.

Other:
Nope :)

~I will most likey if i get the time, get a second one up as well~ :)

G
01-12-2011, 06:30 AM
@Alice, don't rush, I plan to wait until we get a decent number so as to make the guessing game more fun XD

Accepted characters so far are in the first thread.
Baron, could you add a last name to yours please?
And miss scarlet, yours looks good so far so I accepted you already, looking forward to seeing it complete!

Neon
01-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Would you mind if i made another charcter? I feel like making her brother and i thought i would ask you first :)

G
01-12-2011, 11:42 PM
No problem at all!
I'll also be making a second charrie shortly =]

Neon
01-13-2011, 12:59 AM
Name:
James Louis

Description:
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5433/mrhedlunddotcom1721.jpg
James loves to wear tight shirts, and worn out jeans. He has only worn a tuxedo once in his life, for prom, and he ended up being the prom king. He usually doesn't do much with his hair accept run some gel through it so it looks messy.
Personality:
He is probably one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. he is very shy, sweet and athletic. He rubs off shy and doesn't talk much but once you get to know him hes the exact opposite of his sister.

Is a music producer at his friends studio.

History:
He has always taken care of his little sister since he was little but some times lost track of her and she just kinda snuck away bit he would always find her hiding in a tree or playing with there dog Molly. In high school and middle school he became popular, and in almost every sport and with the came muscles and with muscles came drooling girls. Now in his adulthood its not like that anymore its work sleep eat. Sometimes his sister drags him out to the clubs on the weekends but, he never really found a decent non-drunk girl so he just kinda gave up and said he was to old for that stuff and stopped going.

Equipment:
He always wears these two string bracelets, one he made for himself and one his sister made for him when they were little.

Other:
Nope

G
01-13-2011, 01:07 AM
@Neon.
Just be careful as both your characters are bordering on being perfect, which noone is.
They're fine just keep that in mind in the IC
And could you spell check hishistory a little, there's just a couple parts in there I found a tiny bit hard to understand. Once you do that you'll be accepted.
Thanks =]

Neon
01-13-2011, 01:15 AM
Alright :)

Alice
01-16-2011, 04:02 AM
Michelle Moreau.

Twenty-two.

Photograph (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2009/359/1/b/Frozen_V__by_Sirxlem.jpg).

Speaking has never been a preferred activity of the female…
Arrogant, cold, neglectful - have at it. Depict the woman in a single word and wait in anticipation for her to be that. Don’t waste your time. It will never happen.
To compress the being of Michelle Moreau into one word, one simple phrase, would be an act worth rewarding. Not many people have the ability to read her, to figure her out. The few persons that have found a way have great talent. Constant perplexing thoughts, a cold nature, and few revelations about her being all lead to Michelle being a very… unique person, dare I say?

Student.

Corresponding to her persona, her history is veiled with a rare exception of a few glimpses. Brought to light somewhere in Europe, she‘s in the US for education - to attend the university.
The hidden riches were slow to grab her attention, but the danger, the mystery, the promise of adventure seemed very appealing at the time she heard about the Manor. Now that the date's so near, Michelle is having doubts about her decision, to say the least.
Was all this really a good idea?

A pack of cigarettes are her only companions.

G
01-16-2011, 04:35 AM
Did you read all the info, the backstory, etc?

It's the anniversary of the grisly murders that occured there.
Some are there simply to prove their courage, some to seek out the riches it's rumoured Lord Mirnon left behind, some have their own reasons.
If you haven't read it I suggest you do, kinda integral to the storyline..

Your bio is fine
But could you put an actual age in, please?
Anyway, looks good so far. Once you finish the history, accepted.

Alice
01-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Oh no-no, I've read everything, about five times. Just wasn't sure, for a second.

And yes, I followed the character sheet and removed the headings. If that's okay with you? C:

G
01-16-2011, 04:45 AM
Yeah that's fine.

Alice
01-16-2011, 04:52 AM
Edited! Anything else I need to fix?

I hope I haven't upset you. D:

G
01-16-2011, 05:39 AM
No, not at all. 0.o Why do you think that?

TheBaron
01-16-2011, 03:19 PM
How long until this will start

G
01-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Within the next few days.

Yoruyonaka
01-17-2011, 05:36 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

G
01-18-2011, 12:51 AM
Hmm. Maybe I will.

Merry
01-23-2011, 01:16 PM
Name: Morgan Wright

Description: http://pixdaus.com/small3/12076692474GNCnHl.jpeg

Personality: Morgan finds the aspect of the supernatural to be very laughable and thinks most of the haunted stories she hears to just be drunken imagination running wild in stressful minds of the weak willed. Her journalistic intuition has led her to the Manor in order to debunk the stories and prove once and for all that here are no such things as ghosts. She drives for the truth in every story and reports only the truth that she finds.

History: Born to parents who work for the local newspapers, Morgan was astonished at how much information was gathered in such a short amount of time, though dismayed at how quickly the facts could be twisted to fit the opinion of the readers.

To silence the pangs of uncertainty in her mind,she started working at the paper her parents were already a part of as a photographer for the front pages, and used the money from the job to fund going to college for a major in photojournalism and a minor in history.

When she heard about the stories in Mirnon Manor, she figured it was another hoax to bring in stupid tourists and their money and decided to take it upon herself to reveal the stories as the frauds they really are.

Equipment: notebook, camera, cell phone, and sound tracking equipment

Other:

G
01-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Great =]

Pastel Apathy
01-25-2011, 03:41 AM
Finished my charrie! :D

Merry
01-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Updated my post :)

G
01-27-2011, 12:49 AM
great, both accepted.

Merry
01-27-2011, 01:04 AM
weee! *dancer*

Pastel Apathy
01-27-2011, 04:49 AM
I can't wait to get this started! >: )

TheBaron
01-27-2011, 07:21 PM
So did I make the cut

G
01-28-2011, 05:57 AM
What do you mean? You were accepted some time ago if that's what you're asking.
I did ask if you could please add a last name to your character?

TheBaron
01-28-2011, 02:07 PM
What where I will give him a last name now also has the ic started

G
01-28-2011, 02:21 PM
No.
I'll post the link here when it starts, however that will probably be after the weekend as my cat has gone missing and I'm a bit distracted in my efforts to find her.
You're in the accepted characters list in the first post Baron.

Merry
01-28-2011, 03:00 PM
oh no! I hope you find your kitty ok Mindless! :hugz:

TheBaron
01-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Hope you find her also gave him a last name

John
01-30-2011, 05:24 PM
This RP has been featured as Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/site.php)

Merry
01-30-2011, 11:41 PM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

Alice
01-31-2011, 12:24 AM
Awesome! Thanks Naz and Merry. :)
Hope we can get started soon!

G
01-31-2011, 01:27 AM
THE IC IS APPROACHING!
Very soon
I promise =]

G
01-31-2011, 02:50 AM
Okay, before I post the IC, I have a few last minute notes, and also, I would like to introduce...

Name: Kayli Maine.

Though I realise it is wrong to hate someone because of the roles they've played, I just couldn't resist killing Kristen Stewart..
http://www.thaindian.com/images/sampurn/1835.jpg

Personality: Though her opinion would differ, Kayli is quite simply idiotic. She doesn't often think before she speaks, and suffers severe 'poor me' syndrome. She hasn't seemed to quite reach that point where maturity kicks in, and quite often can be heard proclaiming her love for someone she doesn't know all that well, generally based on their level of attractiveness or some other shallow reasoning. She is quite naive and scares easily.

History: Quite mundane. She grew up in a 'happy family' scenario, and therefore did what many teens tend to do - overdramatised the crap out of the small problems she encountered in her life. She was your stereotypical woe - is - me teen, and still hasn't grown out of it. She is tagging along because that's what her friends are doing.

More to come as needed, though don't think this gets you out of danger, there is every possibility that not all characters will make it out of this rp.

As for notes, I would just like to specify a few rules, though I'm sure all of you are aware of them already.

1. You and your character are seperate identities. Just because you read something, doesn't mean your character automatically knows it has happened. This is VERY IMPORTANT in this rp, as more and more people uncover the killer I want the rp to still be able to progress.

2. You can accuse whoever you like, but that doesn't mean they will admit it. And PLEASE don't just go around accusing everyone, (unless of course you're playing an overly suspicious character that would realistically act that way) it won't get you anywhere. You need PROOF to know for certain who the killer is.

3. Do not magically jump around the house to the scenes of crimes etc. I will include a floor plan at the bottom of this post to help realistic movement from place to place. This sorta falls under the first point, but if there's a post made by someone else about a body, a clue, etc, don't just have your character decide they'll immediately waltz over there. Try to make your actions justified, if you get what I mean.

I will lay clues, sometimes in an IC post for anyone to find, sometimes I will notify you via. PM as to where a clue can be found.

I think that's everything... Oh yes, HAVE FUN and be creative..
and
I'm really excited! XD

edit* = IC link in first post.

http://nationsrealtymanagement.com/images/torimanor_floorplan.jpg

Alice
02-01-2011, 12:01 AM
Wow. And LOL @ Killable Character One. That's cruel. XD

So I read the first IC post - it's really good. :) What should our introductory posts look like? Do we just describe how they're arriving at the Manor, or do you have something else in mind?

G
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
yes, that's why I placed the first victim in a spot that will take you guys (realistically) a little while to find, so there's some time for arrival and introductory posts. But whatever you feel you should post, I don't wanna be nazi gm telling people what to do (except when necessary XD)

G
02-01-2011, 03:55 AM
Aww.. still no posts in the IC? =,(

TheBaron
02-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Working on mine now

Alice
02-02-2011, 02:23 AM
I'm hoping to have a post up today or tomorrow at the latest!

Merry
02-02-2011, 02:34 AM
sorry for the delay.. I had some personal things come up, and will do my best to get something up tomorrow, or thursday.. my char can show up late? or something.. car trouble perhaps delayed her. I'm sorry, it was unavoidable.

G
02-02-2011, 02:42 AM
No problem, we all have RL to deal with :)
I'll post my entrance when another post goes up, don't wanna have too much back and forth with too few charries.

Xanthuss
02-02-2011, 04:06 AM
Name: Shax Law

Description:
http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu62/windsofwhimsy/supermarioboy.jpg
His normal clothes are jeans, a belt like the one pictured, combat boots, and black muscle shirts/tank tops/T-shirts.

Personality: Shax loves his father, but he feels stifled by him, and he likes to get away from Civilizations and the rush and boringness of it all, and immerse himself in nature, hence his job. Shax lives for the thrill, and that’s why he is always taking risks, he likes outdoor activities, sports and the occasional girl, and he hates the city, travelling in cars, trains or planes. He reads occasionally, and uses his computer to chat on with friends and check his e-mail, but nothing more.

Occupation: Survival Coach (He leads groups of people in to the forest and teaches them how to survive out there).
History: Shax was born to a rich lawyer father, but he always felt stifled by his fathers boring monotone life style. His father wanted him to take of his fathers business, but he always preferred the outdoors, so he went trained to be a Survival Coach.
Shax's life has always been rather standard, his mother died when we has 2, he had no siblings, and no relations besides his father.

Equipment: Shax carries a dagger around, strapped to his ankle and he wears a necklace like this one (http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/swastikakreations/NECKLACES/bc1e.jpg) (Except the pendant is a gold eagle).

Other: None.

Xanthuss
02-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Excuse the double post, but I wanted to know, has the murderer been choosen yet?

G
02-02-2011, 04:26 AM
Yep, sorry. The IC has already started but you're still most welcome to join there's only a couple of posts so far.

Also love your post Alice.

Alice
02-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Awww, thank you! I tried. XD

Xanthuss
02-02-2011, 05:02 AM
Awww... I really wanted to be the murderer, :(
Oh well, idiot me for delaying the posting of my charrie by two days.

G
02-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Maybe next time - if this goes well I might do more in the future.

Also I posted =D

Merry
02-02-2011, 02:40 PM
it's a start for now.. I'll be able to post up in a few days - sorry guys!

Sickly
02-02-2011, 03:52 PM
hmm can i join?

TheBaron
02-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Damn I need to go read the ic

G
02-02-2011, 10:47 PM
@Coo~; I'd love to have you, as long as you're able to post fairly regularly, else you'll get left behind.

TheBaron
02-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Will post soon

G
02-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Okay, so Anjwalker and Neon are the only two that haven't posted yet. I will pm them.
Also, Anj, could you put your characters picture in a spoiler please, it's stretching the page.

Xanthuss
02-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Will do, and I've posted.
Sorry about that, it doesn't streach the page for me =/

G
02-04-2011, 08:26 AM
lol you brought a handgun?

Xanthuss
02-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Told you in the form, he is a survialist, so he always prepares. What do you expect someone like that to bring to a place like Mirnon manor? XD

G
02-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Well, as far as rationality goes, it's just an abandoned house.. with a really fucked, creepy history.. and blood stains still on the sheets from years before...
ok.
You win.
XD

But, your standard 9mm handgun has approx. 14 bullets max.
So keep that in mind. Also, no auto shooting people.
Which doesn't mean you can't fire at them, just that it's up to them if and where you hit target.
Alright?

Xanthuss
02-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Lol, yep, now you understand XD
Oh and Yep, I understand, I don't know if I plan to have him use it or not, lol :)

G
02-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Just in case =]
PS
I know very little about guns. I googled that information XD

Yay! Most people have posted, just waiting on neon, but feel free to post again if you like guys, she can be a late arrival to the house.

Sickly
02-04-2011, 03:01 PM
hey mindless
how serious is this RP
can i make a light hearted or comedic character?

G
02-04-2011, 04:45 PM
yes.
but...
this is the kindof rp where you may not survive
but as always i am open and enthusiastic toward creativity

ps: i are so drunk
hehe

TheBaron
02-04-2011, 06:37 PM
I am drunk to weee

Sickly
02-04-2011, 06:44 PM
ahh yes the glory of drinking

i plan on making a character prone to retarded mistakes ie the ditsy ignorant catholic blonde chick with great endowments

TheBaron
02-04-2011, 06:48 PM
O joy o joy

Sickly
02-04-2011, 06:51 PM
did i mention she has the tendency to trip while running and likes long walks down dark secluded hallways

TheBaron
02-04-2011, 07:01 PM
I don't trust her lol she is the killer lol

Sickly
02-04-2011, 07:38 PM
her name is Chastity Temperance

G
02-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Haha, I like the sound of her, she'll get on great with Kayli XD
Throw a sheet up =]

Man I feel like I poisoned myself last night, which isn't surprising, since I kinda did

G
02-06-2011, 02:30 AM
So, we're waiting on Twi and Neon to post, and Coo~ to make a charrie sheet?
next to post gets a cookie!

Alice
02-06-2011, 06:27 AM
Cookie? C:

G
02-06-2011, 09:53 AM
YES! DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE FOR YOU
and a glass of milk XD

G
02-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Ooh, the house seems to have creepy powers of sending everyone to sleep.. hehe

also, Twi did post (sorry) I just forgot. Soooo it's only Neon we're waiting on, anyone know if she has been on / active lately?
And Coo~'s character sheet.

edit* Man, Kayli is starting to annoy me and I'm the one writing her. XD

G
02-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Ooh, now the fun starts XD

Merry
02-08-2011, 07:41 PM
sent the start of a post to Twi - so we can arrive together to the Manor :)

TheBaron
02-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Sorry I have been sick will check out the ic

G
02-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Posty, posty, guys...

Merry
02-13-2011, 07:47 PM
I hadn't heard back from Twi - so I'm going to post my stuff, till she comes back :)

G
02-15-2011, 03:12 AM
Alright.
She pm'd me and told me she's been sick, and will be back as soon as she's better.

Merry
02-15-2011, 03:15 AM
ok.. thanks for the update Mindless...

G
02-15-2011, 03:46 AM
No probs.
Nice post :D Hope you guys can make it to the manor soon.

*wonders why everyone else is just sitting there when a boy just fell down the stairs, announced there was a dead girl up there and passed out.*
XD

TheBaron
02-15-2011, 10:38 PM
I was sick will post as soon as possible and after I catch up

Kaiosuke
02-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Name: Shayne Hamner
Description: 5'11". Is a slightly overweight individual with short, brown hair and blue eyes. Wears glasses because he can not see details when not wearing them. Is wearing a pinstriped suit and fedora with a pair of nice dress shoes.
Personality: Very kind and intellectual. Cares deeply about those he loves. He has a short temper though and sometimes loses control of his anger. Can become violent if pressed to hard.
History: Shayne grew up having asthma so he could not play sports when he was young. As he grew he gained wait and was picked on horribly. Now in his adulthood he is a famous architect and a well off man. He has learned martial arts and uses meditation to calm his anger, however this sometimes does not work and he becomes violent.
Equipment: Lighter, cigarettes, pencil, pen, paper, briefcase

G
02-16-2011, 01:54 AM
Accepted Arthur. You'd better scoot your butt over to the IC things are getting underway over there.

Alice
02-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Hulloooooo~

I'll get a post up after the next person posts. :]

Merry
02-18-2011, 08:28 PM
really need Twi to come back and get us to the manor! :XD:

G
02-19-2011, 01:41 AM
Look, if she's not back in the next 24 hours or so, then you can just hustle both you're butts to the Manor, kay.

Merry
02-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Thank you Mindless! :hugg: cause I want in dammit!! XD

Gunnison
02-19-2011, 03:19 PM
There any more space?

G
02-19-2011, 03:21 PM
Always! We're underway though so the sooner the better.

TheBaron
02-19-2011, 04:34 PM
Hey sorry back had school make up work has anyone interacted with my character or is he still asleep

G
02-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Umm.. he's still asleep. You haven't woken him up yet haha

TheBaron
02-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Okay can I get a quick summary of what has happened

G
02-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Umm, only a few posts have been made in the IC, it wouln't take you very much effort to read them, and would probably be beneficial re: involvement in the game, but basically..

Introductions > Dead girl found in master bedroom > Panic ensues.

Merry
02-19-2011, 07:17 PM
*still stuck in the car, waiting for twi.. for a few more hours*

G
02-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Whenever you're ready, Merry, it has been a fairly long while since she's posted, and I've notified her about it twice, with no response.

Merry
02-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Okey Dokey.. have a few things to do, first.. but then I shall get us to the manor proper! She'll be able to jump back in when we are there..

G
02-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Most certainly :D

TheBaron
02-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Read them all will post soon

Alice
02-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Bumpety!

I apologize. D: I will - most likely - have a post tomorrow, after I come home.

TheBaron
02-24-2011, 04:08 PM
After school today will try have a post up

G
02-25-2011, 12:46 PM
No worries... TWI WHERE ARE YOU?

Kaiosuke
02-26-2011, 05:39 AM
Sorry I haven't posted again my internet was on the fritz.

Merry
02-28-2011, 02:13 AM
Hey Mindless... just wanted you to know that I'm going on vacation for about a week.. so, I give you choice to use my char, so the story keeps going till I come back, it's up to you :)

G
02-28-2011, 02:17 AM
Alright no problem, thanks :D
Posting seems pretty slow at the moment so it should be okay.

Merry
02-28-2011, 03:01 AM
Well should it pick up, please don't worry about "using" me to keep it going till I return :)
I trust you!

G
02-28-2011, 03:26 AM
Aww, I'm touched :D
Have a great holiday !

Merry
02-28-2011, 03:36 AM
Thanks, I'll be laying on a beach, with warm waters and rum... lots of rum! :D

Kaiosuke
02-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Sounds like Pensacola. Where ya headed?

Merry
02-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Tropical warmth, outside the USA :)

Kaiosuke
02-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Oooooh nice.

Merry
02-28-2011, 02:51 PM
But I have been to Pensicola.. and it's very nice there too...this time I'm going alot further south! :XD:

TheBaron
02-28-2011, 04:10 PM
I AM ALIVE. I am no longer sick again but am behind again this is a reapply sad day but in this RP I shall post today.

Merry
02-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Glad you are feeling better Vampire B

Kaiosuke
03-01-2011, 03:05 AM
Pensacola is my home!!

G
03-01-2011, 03:09 AM
that's ok Baron.

Sy23
03-09-2011, 01:28 PM
I just joined an hour ago - is it too late to join this?

Name: Ralph "Mel" Davies (known as Mel)

Description: wiry, slim individual, walks with a quick bouncy stride. Wears jeans, t-shirts and expensive boots, probably croc-skin.
Brown hair, cut very short. Deep grey eyes which are inclined to be baggy. Has a certain louche attractiveness without being conventionally handsome. A larger than average nose.

Personality: Talkative, cynical. Incorrigible flirt. NOT aggressive, so much as very assertive. when he was very young he saw his sister beaten up by a gang - so tends to be very protective of women. He often verges on the paranoid about this and sees women in danger even when there is none. In some ways he is like an old-fashioned chivalric knight, but you have to know him well before this is apparent. May well have a need to find a soul-mate, but this would be deep down inside his mind, and he doesn't even realize it himself. Despises children, who tend to get on his nerves, but would do his best to protect them if needed.

History: Mel's nickname comes from the name Zmvlque (pronounced more or less as "melvay"), which was his name when he was a member of a cult known as the Ancient and Esoteric Order of the Die. The philosophy of the order do not really pertain to what he's doing now (it was not in any way evil), save to say he was a member for many years, and left in disgust after faction-fighting and the struggle for power ruined what he felt was an order with a positive philosophical ideal. He was a member for many years, first being attracted to it in his schooldays and eventually rising to a high position.

Since then Mel, who feels let down by his beliefs, has been a cynical drifter, living by his wits, stealing or doing odd jobs. He mistrusts all ideals, but still has a sneaking admiration for anyone who will commit to a belief - though he will mock it openly.

Equipment: chain-smokes cigars, and always has a supply somewhere on him.

Other: Mel has been living with a late middle-aged woman, who he seduced and lived off. After she caught him in bed with her maid, she threw him out. He has trooped through the rain, and stumbled by chance upon the manor. A significant time to arrive.

G
03-09-2011, 01:54 PM
No, it's not too late to join, Sy23, but before I accept you I'll need a little more in your character sheet. Looks like a good start, but...

sending you a pm.

Sy23
03-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks, G = you understand I didn't want to put too much in if it was wasted time. I'll flesh things out a bit more now I know I have been accepted.

G
03-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Looks good, just one more thing - why did he decide to come to the Manor?

Once you've done that, accepted. The IC has begun, so choose a moment when you feel it's appropriate to arrive and do so, after you've put you're reason for being there into the sheet.

G
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
I've sent you another pm, let me know if you get it or not as if I remember correctly I think you can only have one or two messages in your inbox while still at 'newbie' status. If you haven't got it, delete the first one I sent you and I'll resend the second. IC links in the first post if you wanna read up on where we're at.

G
03-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Great, Sy, accepted. Feel free to post when you're ready.

Sy23
03-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Hopefully you have my pm now, and have seen my first posting. Thanks again for the tolerance :)

Merry
03-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Nice Post Sy23 - Welcome to the game! :)

G
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Pfft, you speak as though newbies are a different race - as I said, we were all dressed in yellow once XD
Great first post! :D

I've replied.

G
03-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Right - I want to get things going at a decent rate again, so announcement time XD

Harmony and James Louis, Neons' characters, who haven't been introduced to the manor yet, will now be controlled by me at a time when I deem it appropriate, and will become 'killable characters' as she hasn't been online since February.

Twi still hasn't responded to my pm's or vm's, so I've given her until the end of this week and then I will take over her character also (unless someone else would like to, since she's already in the game.)

On that note - anyone may bump around the npc characters as they're needed, but if you are going to write for them then stick to their characters please.

Princess C
03-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Name: Scarlett

Description: http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j463/blahblahblah0102/CryingEmoGirl.jpg

Personality: Is laid back, and easy going. But, at times, she will put up a fight, just because, or she will have a reason. Is outgoing, courageous, and will stand up for something she believes in. Is very determined when she really starts something, she's gonna wanna end it. Her way.

History: Doesn't like to speak about it at all. She will only explain to her truest friends, who she knows won't betray her.

Equipment: (This does not necissarily mean weapons.)
Always carries a dagger, and a knife. She's also carrying a purse containing: Notepad, pen, pencils, and other art supplies. She has her phone, and a portable GPS too.

Other: Is currently single. ;)

Kaiosuke
03-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Looking for a good place to poke in. Shayne's just kinda standing around right now.

G
03-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Looks good, Kenzie, but I'd like to see some of her history, whether it's secret or not, it explains her personality. Also, why does she always carry a dagger and a knife? which are very similar.. and aren't items a person would generally carry around with them without some reasoning behind it.
The history should also include why she came to Mirnon Manor please.
Before I accept you edit your profile to answer these questions please.

TheBaron
03-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Okay I will take twi's character if no one else has taken it

Merry
03-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Twi hasn't been here since the end of Feb... so I think you should Vamp B...

Let's kick this baby into gear! :eager:

Alice
03-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Whew, awesome posts everyone! I'll get a post up sometime tonight or tomorrow. :)

TheBaron
03-14-2011, 01:11 AM
Hokay so here is the deal I am all thumbs up for taking her just waiting for some feedback from teh fearless leader.

G
03-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Fearless leader says all sweet.

Merry
03-19-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm back... and posted.. short but? since my char doesn't believe in ghosts.. yet... :)

Alanoth
03-20-2011, 06:05 AM
Name: Casamir Lirian

Description: Tall, black hair, brown eyes that have a ring of hazel around the edges, caucasian with a hint of hispanic skin; usually wears a black leather jacket, blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and brown semi-casual shoes.

Personality: Kind and friendly, always ready to help. He dresses like a troublemaker, but once you talk to him, you find out that he is a kind soul. A bit shy around attractive women. Hates to be around bullies and will violently lash out at them.He wears the 50s outfit so as to not seem weak or easily intimidated. Is usually a peacemaker, and does a good job at it. Though he could drive crazily, Casamir makes sure to obey all traffic laws to the letter.

History: Casamir came to the mansion as part of a dare, one that rewards much needed college funds. Casamir grew up among a poor family, and so grew up with compassion towards others. Because of bullying when he was younger, Casamir also came to physically prepare himself for most situations. In other words, he worked out. He wasn't buff, but he could certainly hold his own in a fist fight. However, he's never fought anyone before because he's never needed to. Casamir worked hard in all of the jobs he earned in his teenage years(particularly being a mechanical prodigy), and bought his family a decent house and a motorcycle for himself. He managed to get straight A's, which helped him get a half ride scholarship to a university in the town that the manor resides in. However, bad friends who took advantage of Casamir have cost him most of his scholarship money. Because of this, a wealthy broker in town dared Casamir to join a group of other people that were known to be going to the Manor, in exchange for $20,000. Casamir eagerly accepted and arrives at the manor not long after a few of the other characters.

Equipment: (This does not necissarily mean weapons.)A switch comb[for his hair], a wallet with ID, lucky shotgun shell, family heirloom pocket knife[for protection], and motorcycle keys.

Other: Owns a motorcycle, which is how he arrives.

Alanoth
03-20-2011, 06:07 AM
wut happened to my character sheet? I'm totally interested btw, I've never done a murder mystery rp before.

V
03-20-2011, 06:29 AM
Can you see the character you posted now Alanoth?

Alanoth
03-20-2011, 06:42 AM
yh i see it, thx

G
03-20-2011, 07:52 AM
Okay, just a few notes about your sheet, Alanoth.

The main problem with it is that the history seems to contain mostly information that belongs in the description section, and very little actual history. As I think I already said to a poster before, your history is what justifies your personality, what moulds you into the person you are. So I really need more there. How did he grow up, where was he born, what are his major life experiences?
I'd also like some more information in your description and personality sections. They're fine as starting points, but I think you could give us a little more.

With the dare thing you mentioned, that is fine if you'd like to create a tie to an already existing character but if you had someone in mind you should discuss it with them and make sure they a) know what you're plannig and b) are okay with it.

Fix these things up and I'll have another look at the sheet. :) Thanks.

Sy23
03-20-2011, 02:49 PM
I hope he gets in, this character sounds really cool.

Alanoth
03-22-2011, 05:02 AM
There, my sheet is finished. Please PM me so I don't forget about this thread.

G
03-22-2011, 06:33 AM
Okay, it looks good now.
I think that's the last person I'm going to accept, we have quite a few now.

Merry
03-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Welcome Alanoth! Nice posts everyone :)

I don't want Sy and myself to monopolize the IC... but our chars are chatting it up, while we get this baby rolling! -rpa-

Did I mention I already love this game?! yeah.. well I do!

Sy23
03-23-2011, 02:39 PM
I agree Merry, I already love it. It's like "Cluedo" on steroids!

Sorry for monopolizing the postings - it's just I have a bit of time on my hands at present and wanted to help get things started. I guess you want me to wait until someone else posts before I post again, is that the general rule?

Merry
03-23-2011, 03:23 PM
It's up to our GM.. .but generally I like to make sure everyone has a chance? don't want anyone to feel like we're monopolizing... what say you lovely G?

G
03-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Yes, I like the abca sorta thing, Sy that's basically just let at least two people post before you post again, but if your characters get into a conversation and noone else is posting, feel free to go for it, just if it stretches on for two pages it gets a little old. Otherwise, a few back and forth posts are fine, so lets say maybe keep it to a three post each maximum in that regard, and only interesting, relevant chatter?

Otherwise, Im thrilled you guys are enjoying the game, so am I :)
And great to see frequent activity IC :D

edit: by the way, everyone gets assorted flavoured brownies.

Alice
03-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Quick post! And I love your new set, G. C: It looks fabulous!

G
03-26-2011, 06:25 AM
I made it myself. Never made one before so I thought I'd give it a go.

G
04-04-2011, 06:16 AM
I just want to say I love you guys :D
This game is going so great so far!

Alice
04-04-2011, 06:23 AM
I love you too~ :D

I know! I'm having a lot of fun. And PFFFT, of course you would leave the coming-up-with-an-excuse-to-keep-everyone-downstairs-and-not-see-dead-girl to me! XD

Sy23
04-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Yeah, well MY character is quite relieved not to have to go upstairs - any excuse will do!

G
04-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Ha, sorry. Lucky we have all these manly men to keep us helpless women safe, isn't it XD

Sy23
04-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Yes, and you have Mel as well...

Merry
04-05-2011, 03:02 PM
so where are our missing peoples? should we keep waiting on them? or just move on...
what say you GM?

G
04-06-2011, 08:29 AM
I will contact them but until they return it can be assumed they've gone into a comatose state from panic and can remain where they are. If people are missing too often and for too long I may enforce a time limit before your character becomes killable.

Though they might be anyway. Heheh.

G
04-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Yes, and you have Mel as well...

Uh.. I thought Mel was a man..

Merry
04-06-2011, 12:37 PM
sounds good... just didn't want to "take over" the Rp with just our chars that are posting ;)

I will contact them but until they return it can be assumed they've gone into a comatose state from panic and can remain where they are. If people are missing too often and for too long I may enforce a time limit before your character becomes killable.

Sy23
04-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Uh.. I thought Mel was a man..

Yeah he is - but not the noble, clean-limbed type like Shax and Casimir!

G
04-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Eh, I didn't specify that they were noble and clean-limbed, just man-like. XD

I've contacted VampB, Lelouch and A to see whats' up, I think that's everyone..

Sy23
04-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Mind you, their absence of conversation is pretty realistic - in a situation like the characters are facing, a lot of people would be dumbstruck, and just stand around waiting for direction I think.

Alice
04-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Lol@speech. That's more than Michelle's ever said - ever. XD
And she just kinda ignores everyone. XD

G
04-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Haha. Well I got an iffy response from VampB and none others yet, but I'll let you guys know - for now I agree with Sy - we'll assume they're gibbering idiots till further notice XD

Ps guess what I'm NINETEEN today!! :D

TheBaron
04-07-2011, 01:59 AM
I must defend myself not a gibbering idiot and congrats

Alice
04-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Omggg happy birthday G! :D

Alanoth
04-07-2011, 03:56 AM
posted

Sy23
04-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Happy birthday, G... May our Byron Bay Beauty continue to grace this forum until she's a hundred and ninety!

Since some of the "dumbstruck" ones may or may not post, shall the rest of us just keep posting as often as we can, or would that make things unbalanced? I await my GM's direction...

Merry
04-07-2011, 03:03 PM
I must defend myself not a gibbering idiot and congrats

but by not posting... :XD:

TheBaron
04-07-2011, 04:04 PM
I am talking to GM about that now

TheBaron
04-12-2011, 06:16 PM
So before i start posting is there anyone who wants me to come in any specific way with either of the characters i now control

Sy23
04-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Did you take over Andi Roberts, or did I remember wrong? If so, you might like to poke your head out of the window and call Alys and I back inside on some pretext before we get decapitated by the murderer and our participation comes to a sticky end :)

G
04-12-2011, 07:37 PM
We have to find Kayli first. No one is going to just at the moment, by the way.

And by all means - post away, of course. If I don't hear back from the others in the next few days I'm going to oppose a rule of absence - from that point on, characters who are left for more than three or so days will be allowed to be bumped around as needed and characters will become killable after a certain amount of time inactive.

:) And thanks for the birthday wishes ! I had a great day :D
Now post! Go!

TheBaron
04-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I took over Twi's character

Sy23
04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, I'll post again when someone else does - but I can hardly post consecutively with myself (does that make sense???)

Merry
04-13-2011, 12:35 PM
:lol: yes! I'll work on something today... sorry been kinda distracted with work, I'll see what I can jump in with..

TheBaron
04-13-2011, 03:47 PM
School here but I should be able to post this evening I hope btw the front door is locked right?

Sy23
04-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Yes, it is - but there's a very interesting broken window

Alice
04-13-2011, 08:50 PM
^very interesting indeed.

School's really getting to me. With our Yearbook due this Friday, I've had to stay after-school for this whole week and will prolly have to this Thursday-Friday, too. I'm trying to write a post but no promises. ):

G
04-13-2011, 08:58 PM
It's ok, everyone is doing great, just post when you can.. VampB POST already lol.

Sy23
04-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Just to let our GM and other players know I will be away from the 22nd - 27th (Festival of Astarte, or whatever these new fangled Christians call it) - G, feel free to metagame my character if needed.

Merry
04-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Have fun Sy! :D

Sy23
04-21-2011, 02:49 PM
More like get totally relaxed Merry - but thanks, I will! I'll still think about the RPs I am in though... hopefully come back with loads of new ideas...

G
04-22-2011, 06:13 AM
Sounds great :D
Happy Easter everyone - though the original message has been lost, we can still enjoy the chocolate, right?

Merry
04-22-2011, 12:22 PM
The original message isn't lost to everyone, but we definitely can enjoy the sweet chocolate of the day! ;)

http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/77684/77684,1268153250,5/stock-vector-chocolate-egg-with-a-red-bow-48302812.jpg

Sy23
04-26-2011, 05:49 AM
The original message? You mean the fertility festival for worshippers of Astarte??? Didn't the Christians knock that on the head when they stole it?

G
04-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Don't worry, Sy, I have no misconceptions about the Christian take on life, the universe and everything XD

Sy23
04-26-2011, 03:20 PM
LAWLZ I was just stirring it up as usual - belated happy Easter to all, of any faith, who are reading here... and hope we all have a few chokky eggs left!

Merry
05-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Awesome posts peoples! So... G, should we all be lost outside? Head back to the house? what are you thinking...so I can try to work on something and jump back in.

G
05-05-2011, 01:13 AM
People may find their way back inside now if they like :)

Just a question - did everyone like what I did with PM'ing Alice to find the body? I thought it would be more interesting than me revealing them every time :)

So yeah, feedback? On everything really would be appreciated, I feel like this is going well but I've never done a murder mystery rp before, let alone GM'd one so yeah...

Sy23
05-05-2011, 01:21 AM
I for one think pm-ing Alice was a great idea. A game like this is where the GM needs to have more control than some types IMO. I think it's working brilliantly, I'm really enjoying it.

G
05-05-2011, 02:02 AM
thanks Sy :) I'm having a great time too :D

Merry
05-05-2011, 02:04 AM
I like it alot, and it was a great jump to have Alice do that! Nice twist :)
I'll work on something and jump back in.

Sy23
05-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Is anything happening inside the manor while our little detachment are blundering around outside? No-one seems inclined to vouchsafe any information!

G
05-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Well all those guys seem like they've poofed. I'll dream something good up for them :)

EDIT
Okay, so, a little bit of recon, just for clarification -

Alys is outside at scene of Kaylis murder with Michelle, who found her and Mel, who just arrived.

Morgan is somewhere in the dark outside and Casimir realised he has his motorbike keys, and is coming outside now - both heard screaming (presumably) but neither have seen Kaylis body yet.

Shax is inside, regained consciousness, retrieved his gun and is sitting in an armchair in the original room the party gathered in, with Shayne and James, who have presumably been standing there gibbering like idiots since MARCH when they last posted, and Andy is still outside, having failed STILL to actually enter the house.

Noone post just for the minute please, I'm preparing a post to tidy things up a bit - or confuse the hell out of everyone, I haven't completely decided :D

FYI, those who've been gone since MARCH >:( if and until you return, your characters are now under my control and can be prodded around by whomever needs to. Don't count on still being breathing when you return XD

G
05-06-2011, 03:14 AM
Okay - posted. If your character (which is only the inactive ones ) is one of those who has disappeared, you'll have to PM me before you post again, so I can let you know where you are.

G
05-06-2011, 06:25 AM
@Alanoth, a couple of edits need to be made to your post - first, Andy didn't enter by the front door, she found it locked and entered through the open window which (you or Sy, I can't remember) entered by before, which was already open. When she got inside, she found the room empty, but heard CASIMIR outside the window (in your last post, he was in the process of climbing out the window) and called out to him. Also, it's been specified that you can't see the front door from the broken window, besides the fact that several people have already mentioned it's pitch black outside.
Sorry if I seem like I'm being anal, it just didn't really make sense...

Sy23
05-06-2011, 02:09 PM
G compared to certain GMs I've gamed under (NOT here I might add) you are laxity personified, and not anal at all. As for the non-posters, we'll all enjoy watching you prod them, I'm sure... I'll read and not post as requested.

Should us "outsiders" react in any special way once we get back inside?

Merry
05-06-2011, 02:21 PM
I have a post, almost done... but I'll wait till Alanoth has a chance to make some adjustments..

I think it will be fun to have G "move/kill/maim" people that have become lax!
And I agree - you're a fine GM G :hugz: Have you ever rp'd with naz? he's insane!
but don't tell him I said so... >.> or I'll deny, deny, deny! :lalala:

Sy23
05-06-2011, 04:58 PM
OK, $1.000.000.000.000 in unmarked notes or I start cutting and pasting!

Merry
05-06-2011, 05:18 PM
~lmao~ if you think he hasn't already seen this post... ~lmao~
he see's EVERYTHING...

but here you go, had this laying around the house

http://soulverses.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/a-million-dollars.jpg

Sy23
05-06-2011, 05:20 PM
*spends it all on flowers and chokkies for the lovely Merry*

G
05-08-2011, 02:16 AM
Ha you guys are great XD
You're all free to post now Sy, and no specific reaction is required, just a realistic one :)

And believe me, I am enjoying prodding/killing/maiming inactive characters as much as you guys, haha.

Sy23
05-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Just to let everyone know I will be away until the middle of next week - G, please feel free to metagame my character to the extent necessary to keep things moving. Don't prod or kill me, though - pleeeeease.

G
05-14-2011, 02:21 AM
haha, no problem - as long as you guys let me know you'll be back there won't be any unfortunate accidents XD

Merry
05-14-2011, 02:22 AM
aw... you're so sweet G... can you feel the luv? :XD:

Sy23
05-21-2011, 03:19 PM
I can certainly hear the screams - and I can't do anything about it until someone else posts! :)

G
05-25-2011, 03:32 AM
SORRY for my absense - i'll explain later, when i return - until then, apologies and see you soon.

G
06-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Ok, posted! Things have settled now so please post! I'm sorry for abandoning you, I was tempted to off Alys as punishment, but I couldn't bring myself to do it, haha. POST, my pretties !!

Sy23
06-09-2011, 11:39 AM
So you only want the pretty ones to post! Dayum, should I edit mine then?

G
06-11-2011, 06:11 PM
:)

Merry
06-22-2011, 01:18 PM
*poke*

Sy23
06-26-2011, 01:51 PM
GM, I apologize for not observing the usual "wait for 2 others to post" rule - it's just that I think someone needed to keep the action moving, and a word from Mel seemed to be apposite at this point. Plus I wanted an excuse to virtually stroke Morgan's hair, of course... forgive Me?

Merry
06-26-2011, 02:55 PM
-grin-

G
06-29-2011, 02:25 PM
As I've posted around the site, i'm travelling in europe at the moment, so i may not be on very much.. posting is still great and appreciated though!!

Merry
06-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Have fun G - and we'll keep it going while you're off! :)

Sy23
06-29-2011, 04:17 PM
Oh yes, won't we just!!!

Merry
06-30-2011, 01:50 AM
:) Looking forward to it!

G
07-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Sorry, Sy, but you'll need to edit a little - it wasn't a new body Andy was looking at, it was the original girl in the master bedroom. Unless Mel didn't know this one was there? Now I'm confusing myself, but just to clarify, this isnt' a new victim... sorry if i wasn't clear in my post.

Sy23
07-03-2011, 12:52 PM
You and I (and the other players) know - I didn't think Mel did. That's why I wrote it that way. Remember, he's not been upstairs yet and had no idea why everyone was in a panic. Or did I get that wrong - ???

G
07-03-2011, 04:11 PM
No, that's what I sort of thought, was just making sure. All is good : )

G
07-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Posted - and Casimir's next post should be an interesting one :)

Sy23
07-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Oh good, this is still alive and kicking. My post's in.

Merry
07-25-2011, 11:55 PM
in the absence of G... Sy & I are going to run away with this game! :XD:
She can kill us off when she returns :D

Sy23
07-26-2011, 12:12 PM
If we take over as comprehensively as it looks, we might end up killing her off!

(rawr)(rawr)(rawr)(rawr)(rawr)(rawr)(rawr)(rawr)

G
07-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Oi, noone has killing powers over me! But by all means, keep it alive! Just drove across Europe, now we're in Krakow! And a gorgeous english boy I foolishly got involved with has asked me to elope with him... I knew I shouldn't get attached to a foreign boy, I'm always gonna have to go home at some point! :) Then again....

I'll post a bit later on, good on you guys for keeping it going!

Merry
07-26-2011, 07:08 PM
oh G! *glomp* Nice of you to check in! Don't get married without telling your parents! OMG.. that will piss em off :XD: have fun though.. and you'll be needing to share Details when you do have time woman!

G
07-27-2011, 12:08 AM
Ooh, the juicy details..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdPFr4Rx-fc

Tell me you could resist if he told you he wanted to run off with you into the sunset, haha.

Sy23
07-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Mind you, if you're really determined to get involved with a pom... (flutters eyelashes)

Sy23
07-31-2011, 01:02 PM
So Michelle's in the poo now - I forgot about her!

Merry
08-09-2011, 12:30 AM
oh wow.. G... he's adorable...

Sy23
08-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Ain't he just! Sorry for posting again so soon, but I guess you'd want us to keep this going while you're off gallivanting with Lothario! :)

G
08-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Ahaha oh I know it! We've just hitchhiked across England together :) and by all means, post away! Alice and the user formerly known as VampireBaron will be rejoining us shortly as well :D

TheBaron
08-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Will try to get a post up and catch up as soon as possible

Sy23
08-23-2011, 01:30 PM
So glad this RP is staying alive...

Merry
08-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Agreed - this one has been fun!

TheBaron
08-23-2011, 06:59 PM
:c I didn't even know it was still alive or I would have been back sooner

G
08-24-2011, 05:07 PM
It's alright Baron, you're forgiven... I suppose XD

I'm so happy this is still going despite my infrequent visits lately :)

Sy23
08-25-2011, 12:23 PM
One just hopes the Baron is not going to HAM it up too much in his posts...

(scuttles under the nearest table)...

G
08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
XD - I tried to rep you for that but apparently I need to spread it around more before giving it to you haha

Merry
08-25-2011, 02:08 PM
S'ok - I can rep that one! And.. I did! :D

G
08-25-2011, 02:17 PM
Ahaha you get rep for rep'ing that post XD