PDA

View Full Version : Fujisaki Shrine[Resort] A Walk In Roleplay.

GGear Izuna
01-11-2011, 07:12 PM
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m339/RAY-67/LFA/d8jk7l0000002b50.jpg

Welcome to Fujisaki Shrine.

The Oldest running resort in Japan, located near mount Fuji outside of the Tokyo area. Run by Izuna Rayheart, a famous singer and CEO of the Alana Rayheart Corpration. As both a home and resort personaly by members of the family. Known for both its hospitality and service , aswell the hotsprings. So, Please enjoy your stay and enjoy your time here.

Rules

1. follow RPa rules.
2. No profiles are needed. This a open walk roleplay, meaning that you can take part without a profile. Job openings coming soon and do require profiles.
3. I am God of this Rp, what I say goes.
4. Literacy is a must and nothing is easy when writing a story. So complete sentences and grammer to the best of your ablity. No ** for actions, write it in a thrid person or frist person perspective. Wirte more then two or three sentences, I expect a full paragrah of atleast five sentences.
5. Well, I dont mind OOC. (()) {{}} [[]] You get the drill, but I will still make a OOC thread.
6. No fighting on the property.
7. When Romance gets Hot and ready to Rock, time skip. Dont go into a PM or whatever ya' sickos.
8. Cussing, Truthfully I dont give a s***. But, not in every post.
9. This a Multi Genre Roleplay, which means you could be a elve from another world to a Neko coming from mars. But Please, No super mode. Which means no over powering people. Or, NO GOD MODDING.
10. I'll add more rules when Needed, but at least have Fun =3.
11. Also, if you want to work here. Well... later on...

-
The current year is 2011.

In the Center of the shrine, There is the massive Great Sakura Tree. Surrounded by four ponds. With four inter laying bridges. There is four courtyards on each side. With buildings on each end, the main building in the back. With the gate in the front.
There is many rooms, so find one. The hot springs are located in the east wing , also keep out of the basement. Surrounding the shrine is a great forest, vast and far.
Please Note they are many rooms and Four Buildings facing North, South , east, and West. They are Divided as North, South , east, and west wing. The hot springs are located in the west wing, were many of the guest rooms are. Most rooms of the shrine have been left un-un-touch . So feel free to explore at your own risk. There is a legend of the tree, one so great. Its up to you to unlock.

Charater sheet for those working in the shrine:

Full Name:
Role: ( geisha, guard , cook.... ))
Small bio: ( atleast a paragraph )
Apperance: ( write one and pic )

GGear Izuna
01-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Roles:

GGear Izuna
01-15-2011, 08:14 AM
So, No profiles are needed. Just say if you want to join or not.....
Well if you guys insist wanting to be a security guard or geisha .

Dea m Smith
01-18-2011, 05:43 PM
I like to do the security guard that falls for the geisha. If it's still open?

GGear Izuna
01-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Well, I make profile skeletons soon.

Dea m Smith
01-18-2011, 06:49 PM
YAY okay me wait. lol

GGear Izuna
01-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Oh, I made a simple one. So you can work one now =]

Dea m Smith
01-19-2011, 04:19 PM
:there you go :D

Full Name: Hayato Yamamoto
Height: 190 when not in armor and 250 when in armor
Weight: 6' tall.
Role: Guard
Small bio: Hayato was a young boy when he was save by one of the guards at the Fujisaki Shrine when he fell into a deep pound and was luck at the time and from that point in time he wanted to become a guard for the Fujisaki Shrine and wanted to help. but as he became older he fell in love with on of the geisha there but he dare not show it as job was to keep her safe. But it was in time that someone found out But he did know who

http://www.ninjashonor.zoomshare.com/files/samurai_jack_colored.jpg

GGear Izuna
01-19-2011, 07:01 PM
Under construstion.

Full Name: Izuna Alana Fujisaki Rayheart , Xiu Konomi Stigmata reiko
Height and Weight: 5'8 amd 134 pounds.
Role: Ceo and Commander.
Small bio: ( atleast a paragraph )
Apperance: ( write one and pic )

Dea m Smith
01-19-2011, 07:08 PM
:D looks good so for.