PDA

View Full Version : Fujisaki Shrine Lobby [OOC]

GGear Izuna
01-11-2011, 07:16 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=449273 <-Main Thread.

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m339/RAY-67/LFA/d8jk7l0000002b50.jpg

Welcome to Fujisaki Shrine.

The Oldest running resort in Japan, located near mount Fuji outside of the Tokyo area. Run by Izuna Rayheart, a famous singer and CEO of the Alana Rayheart Corpration. As both a home and resort personaly by members of the family. Known for both its hospitality and service , aswell the hotsprings. So, Please enjoy your stay and enjoy your time here.

Rules

1. follow RPa rules.
2. No profiles are needed.
3. I am God of this Rp, what I say goes.
4. Literacy is a must and nothing is easy when writing a story. So complete sentences and grammer to the best of your ablity. No ** for actions, write it in a thrid person or frist person perspective. Wirte more then two or three sentences, I expect a full paragrah of atleast five sentences.
5. Well, I dont mind OOC. (()) {{}} [[]] You get the drill, but I will still make a OOC thread.
6. No fighting on the property.
7. When Romance gets Hot and ready to Rock, time skip. Dont go into a PM or whatever ya' sickos.
8. Cussing, Truthfully I dont give a s***. But, not in every post.
9. This a Multi Genre Roleplay, which means you could be a elve from another world to a Neko coming from mars. But Please, No super mode. Which means no over powering people. Or, NO GOD MODDING.
10. I'll add more rules when Needed, but at least have Fun =3.
11. Also, if you want to work here. Well... later on...

- In the Center of the shrine, There is the massive Great Sakura Tree. Surrounded by four ponds. With four inter laying bridges. There is four courtyards on each side. With buildings on each end, the main building in the back. With the gate in the front.
There is many rooms, so find one. The hot springs are located in the east wing , also keep out of the basement. Surrounding the shrine is a great forest, vast and far.
Please Note they are many rooms and Four Buildings facing North, South , east, and West. They are Divided as North, South , east, and west wing. The hot springs are located in the west wing, were many of the guest rooms are. Most rooms of the shrine have been left un-un-touch . So feel free to explore at your own risk. There is a legend of the tree, one so great. Its up to you to unlock.

Welcome to the The Lobby. Talk Nonsense or If we ever have a Plot.......

GGear Izuna
01-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Well the Main Thread is still under construstion So, Feel free to post here.

I still need to get the pics and write the description . I'm at school, so Im limited on what I can do....=/

GGear Izuna
01-12-2011, 01:44 AM
FUJISAKI SHRINE IS NAO OPEN!!!!!