PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X: Fayth's Return [IC]

Zitacamron95
11-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Kaori got up to her parents getting ready for a big blitzball game. Kaori sighed, annoyed, she didn't like blitzball like everyone else. She was able to play the game and was good at it but she just didn't get into it like everyone else did. Kaori slid out of bed and got ready for the day. She grabbed her weapons and snuck out of the house before her parents noticed she was awake. Once she was outside she saw Ifrit waiting for her outside, he had to stay outside because he just didn't like staying in the house often. She started to walk to where it would be deserted because of the game. "What should we do?" Kaori asked as they got to their hiding place.

"We should start to look for the other fayth, I have feeling Sin is going to strike soon." Ifrit said.

OOC Thread
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=18562#post18562

StormWolf
11-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Helo was walking down the abandoned street of Luca (I am assuming that is where we are.), his heavy boots making loud clomps on the bone colored stone road beneath his feet. The cool sea breeze picked blew peacefully, making the coat tails of his red greatcoat billow lightly. The refreshing air nipped at his bare chest and face. He could hear the pre-game bands playing their music and the crowd was cheering. Some things never changed. Helo was a fan of music and Blitzball, sure, but he didn't bother with rushing to get tickets when he could just stroll in unchallenged with a simple glare with his unnaturally bright blue eyes.

The young man was extremely wise and mature for his age, acting like he was fourteen years older than he actually was. Having been a Sphere Hunter for several years and a survivor of several of Sin's attacks over his life, he had seen the ugly side of things. What made him different than the vast majority was the fact that he chose to pick up a weapon and fight instead of cower and offer prayers to those who won't listen. It wasn't until two years ago that Helo added a gun to his handiwork, seeing as how Sin had been defeated.

Stopping by a fountain, Helo looked at his reflection, his silver hair swooping over to cover the right side of his face. The one visible eye an eerie blue surrounded by pale skin. His jaw was strong and even had a small scar on his chin. Helo reached into his pocket and procured a Gil, the golden coin catching the early morning sunlight. With a flick of his thumb, the coin flew into the air and plopped in the water of the fountain. He looked up to the sky, watching the whisps of puffy clouds and the few airships in the distance.

"Going to be another slow day, isn't it? Uh-huh. Thought so."

Zitacamron95
11-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Kaori looked around the area, and sighed. She ran her fingers through her hair and found herself at the deserted area she wanted. She knew that there was a bunch of things preventing from her to talk to Ifrit in public, nobody could see him that she knew of. Ifrit had told her that only other summoners could see him and a few selected people when he wasn't in his aeon form. She looked around to make sure it was truely deserted, but she was always sort of careless at doing so. "Ifrit what should we do today?" Kaori asked.

"Wouldn't it be better to start travelling, Sin is getting closer everyday." Ifrit sighed. Kaori looked at him, and shook her head.

"Well I guess we should but why is sin even coming back? Is there even a point?" Kaori asked.

"I've told you all of this before." Ifrit grumbled.

"Yeah, I know, I just like getting you off topic and that seems to work the best." Kaori shrugged.

((Yeah, well atleast Kaori is, people can be spread out at first.))

OneCrazyyHippie
11-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Jericho glanced up at the Blitzball stadium. The people cheered as the lights shimmered in the sunlight. What a disgusting game.

Standing right in the middle of a busy highway of Luca's finest Random-People-Who-Apparently-Are-In-A-Hurry, Jericho stood at a little more than six feet tall, his sleek jet-black armor glared in the sun. Jericho didn't mind the heat much. Three swords were sheathed on his back, each one's hilt augmented with different colored spheres. His long arms accented with proportionally long hands, with his signature Guado fingernails capping it all off. His shoulder length BLUE (((Pic in the OOC says otherwise, but it seems everyone has silver hair, and I need to stick with my bloodline))) hair slowly frolicked in the wind carelessly.

No money, no aim, no idea on where to start. Jericho was not in a pleasant mood at all. The rest of the group disbanded as soon as they had hit Luca. What swine, Jericho thought. That they would forget their summoners' name and legacy so quickly and abandon what they had worked so hard for, was unforgivable. Unconsciously, Jericho had slowly developed a certain hatred for disloyal guardians, and this definitely finished it off. Either way, he knew exactly how tough the road ahead of him was, and that he would need help.

Hopefully, not completely useless help.

He slowly dipped his nose into yet another Al Bhed Primer he had found. Might as well do something useful while he thought. These things were laying around seemingly everywhere!

mcstringer
11-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Rafiel Godo sat at the top of the stadium, pistols to his left and right side with ammo clips at his hips, and a peculiar bag on his right rear side stuck into his belt. . With his legs stradling the top of the stadium, he watched the blitzball game under him. His team lost out in the game yesterday, and he was proud to see, so far, he lost to the winning team.

From his vantage point he could see almost all of Luca, and he could just make out an old acquaintance by a fountain sort of near where he was. Raf decided to say Hi and show him his newest acquisition from the sands of the Bikanel Desert from his stay with the Al Bheds. He jumps from his perch at the top; using his skills as a Former Monk, he uses the occasional ledge, statue, or other porturtion to get to the ground with minimal injury. Rafiel brushed himself of and went to go greet him.

"Hey, Helo. Your day better than mine?"

Illusionist
11-14-2009, 06:12 AM
The gulls squawked while floating lazily on the sea breezes.

It was the first time Verwyn had been to Luca since he had been kicked out of the Blitzball leagues. He didn't want to come, but his little brother had finally taken his place on the Aurochs and Verwyn decided to be there to support him... it was the least he could do after all. The little guy was a good player and he'd have to live down his big brother's tarnished reputation.

Verywn sat on the docks after tying up the Auroch's ship. The team had already rushed off to the locker rooms to get ready for their match. The people bustling around the side of the stadium casted resentful looks at him. They were apparently still sore about him sullying the honor of their favorite sport.

Verwyn pulled out a scroll and read over it to occupy his time. It described how to perform the blizzard spell properly. It was quite a long read, and despite his natural talent for magic, Verwyn was never able to pull off the spell properly. All the talk about meditation and mana gates was enough to put him to sleep.

Verwyn pushed aside the scroll, took a deep breath, focused, extended his hands, and tried to freeze a bit of the water rippling idly below the docks. His hands turned blue, and then started to ice over. "Damn!" He shouted rubbing his hands frantically on his pants to warm them again. That always seemed to happen. "Maybe I need a magic staff or something," he thought to himself. He shrugged, he'd gotten along just fine with the few spells he could actually perform. He didn't need blizzard.

Verwyn pulled himself up, and slid his left hand into one of his gauntlets nearby. The metal and leather glove fit tightly over his hand, and he pulled tight the straps on the underside of the large forearm guard to keep his arm securely inside. Even with sin defeated you never knew when you'd need to suddenly defend yourself. He attached the other guantlet to his back pack, since he figured wearing both would be overdoing it a bit. Readiness wasn't the only advantage of equipping a gauntlet; he could also give little kids who made faces at him a big metal middle finger while their parents weren't looking.

OneCrazyyHippie
11-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Jericho closed the primer slowly. What a refreshing read. And judging by the change of scenery, he had moved while reading. He felt a small unnatural chill in the breeze, and when he looked up wind to investigate, saw someone who appeared to be practicing magic. Jericho approached him with an unconscious silence to his step.

"Try closing your eyes," He stated simply. "That helped me when I was starting."

Zitacamron95
11-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Kaori watched the ocean from where she was, not exactly sure what to do with this long day. She watched the other people on Luca pass by her, smiling happily. She yawned out of boredom and thought about how everyone will be disappointed to hear sin isn't exactly gone just yet. She figured that they still had a while before anyone found out. She could probably get away with a few more days, just relaxing watching the docs fill with boats and then leave at the end of the day.

She had to admit she loved Luca it was just the blitzball that she didn't like. She never really found a reason to get excited about it like all the others, she found it more fun to either play the game or just find something relaxing to do. She seemed to always find something to explore before the day was done and then she would have a bit of an adventure but she really never wanted the adventure of having to fight sin. She knew that it was just bad news for everyone that sin was completely distroyed. She sighed and turned from where she stood, Ifrit fallowing her movement, of course he wasn't about to let her out of his sight.

She held the power to summon Ifrit at any time but not only that but he was able to fallow her in a ghost like form. She found it easier to have him there most of the time, it let her have a companion to talk to whenever she needed to. She looked around at Luca, her eyes stalled over the blitzball stadium, where everyone croweded the stands. Thousands of people it seemed like there to watch another blitzball tourniment. She started her walk around to see if she could find something to do.

StormWolf
11-24-2009, 04:19 AM
"Hey, Helo. Your day better than mine?"

Helo turned, his ghostly white hair masking half of his face, his eerie blue eyes settling on the first familiar and friendly face he had seen in a long time. A smirk pulled at the corner of Helo's mouth,

"Rafiel, still causing trouble in the clergy?" he chuckled cooly, his eye settling on the strange guns at Rafiel's hips,

"Or you have been spending some time in the sun, I see..." With a sigh, Helo looked to the sky, watching the airships and clouds pass by,

"How do you think my day is, Rafiel? I'm a soldier with no war to fight." he chuckled, again, "Listen to me, I sound like an old fart. How 'bout you?"

mcstringer
11-24-2009, 04:00 PM
"Well, ol' man, you can quit your gripping because what I have seen from this movie sphere. Your going to be busy for a while."

Rafiel grabbed the sack with the orb inside, and held it out for Helo to take.

"It a collection of bits and pieces of what a group of Al Bheds and I found. It is not the whole story, but from what me and the Al Bheds I shacked with can tell is ..... Well you'll know when you take a look."

Illusionist
11-25-2009, 12:54 AM
"Try closing your eyes. That helped me when I was starting." A guado nearby had said. The man wore armor and had three mystical looking swords strapped to his back. He didn't look like a stranger to combat.

"Thanks for the tip," Verwyn said with a smile. "I'll keep it in mind."

Verwyn certainly wasn't going to try it right then and there. He'd been pick-pocketed once or twice in Luca with similar tricks. "So, you're a real mage brudda? I don't meet many where I'm from. I'm pretty much the best mage from my town, which really aint saying much, ya?"

Yamimoon
11-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Rasha had been sitting at the docks way before sunrise. He did this every morning in the city of Luca, but he decided to spend some more time there than usual. As he sat at the docks his feet only inches from the water. His short black hair was moving gently in the wind, and his armor glistened slightly from the watery mist that covered it. He never like when a blitzball tournament came to town. It made the streets to nosey for his likes. He looked at the ships as they came to shore, and as the noise was getting too much for him. He couldn’t enjoy the sound of the ocean as it hit the land. He sat up from the docks, and looked around.

He saw a girl that seamed to have an aura around her that reminded him of the summoner he use to protect. After Sin was defeated his summoner decided to leave him, and start a simpler life. This left him with nothing to do, but it was not too bad. He enjoyed the quiet life, and helped people that were traveling to get to there location without incident. That is what had led him to Luca, and now he was taking a break from his work. He saw that she was leaving, and fallow her away from the docks. He still couldn’t understand this feeling he had.

OneCrazyyHippie
11-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Jericho smiled weakly and laughed, though it only came out as a 'hmph'.

"Magic comes naturally to me, it's in my blood," Jericho claimed. He extended his hand. It was rude of him to have let the conversation go as long as it had without an introduction.

"I apologize. I am Sir Jericho Guado. I hail from the house of Guadosalem. It's... riveting to meet you."

Jericho nearly winced at the thought of another one of those inbred island folk. He hoped this one could form coherent sentences at least.

StormWolf
11-26-2009, 08:42 AM
"Oh, Haw-Haw-Haw... You're a freaking comedian." Helo chuckled as he took the movie sphere from his old friend. He frowned at the jade colored sphere in his hand, his eerie blue eyes catching the light as the images played,

"Rafiel, mind telling me what I am seeing here?"

mcstringer
11-27-2009, 12:48 AM
"Um.. like I said alot of pieces are missing, but...."

Rafiel shut his mouth as quickly as he started talking. He casually looked around.

"Maybe we should continue this conversation elsewhere."

He started walking slowly hoping to find some place real busy. Places like that can hide any conversation.

StormWolf
11-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Stuffing the sphere into his jacket pocket, Helo followed his old friend, a pensive frown on his face, thinking over the images shown in the sphere.

"I sugges Rin's Travel Agency. The place is always busy." Guardians were schooled in places to hold private conversations, the best place was a busy place, making anything said lost in the white-water mess of conversation. Helo's fingers brushed the grip of his gun, Banshee, instinctually. It was a nervous habbit of his.

Zitacamron95
12-03-2009, 08:50 PM
No matter what direction Kaori went, her mind seemed to lead her back to the blitzball stadium. She didn't understand this but after a while she just gave up and stood around the area where the stadium over looked. She looked at Ifrit for a second to see what he thought about this. He just stood there waiting for her to come up with the answer herself. She figured out why after a second, thousands of people, in the blitzball stadium, in Luca, the ocean nearby. Sin, was the first word to appear in her mind. She thought of how easy it would be to attack thousands of people easily just by going to one place.

She looked around, not exactly anything to do exactly, there wasn't many things she could do. She was the only one who seemed to have thought about something like this. She didn't have a few more days to wait, sin was coming, in a few hours, minutes, even seconds. She didn't know what to do about it, she looked over at Ifrit for help, but he seemed to have disappeared back to where ever he went when he wasn't around. She didn't know what to do, there wasn't many people out to help her, and most people wouldn't believe her anyways.

mcstringer
12-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Rafiel was walking along quietly with Helo in tow to Rin's. He looked around now and again making sure he was not followed. Suddenly a burst of flame appears before him, and an entity exudes forth. Raf falls backward catching himself with his right arm using it to help himself backpedal and get to his feet. In the time it takes for the flames to subside from the flaming bull-like being, his guns were out and pointing at it.

"Friend of yours?"

StormWolf
12-07-2009, 11:26 PM
The young man in the red coat simply stopped and watched the pillar of flame, letting the mighty fire's heat sink into him. Helo's hair stood on end on the back of his neck, he only had thay feeling when...

The Guardian's eye narrowed, walking towards the enigmatic entity that emerged when the pillar of hellfire vanished. Helo's hand immidiately let go of his weapons. He was but a couple feet away from the being.

"Put your weapons away, damn it! Do you have any idea who this is?!" Helo chided his comrade. He gazed upon the creature, if it could even be called that, with awe.

"I... I haven't seen you since... This can't be. The Eternal Calm, you were dead... Rafiel. If he is here.... that means someone summoned him. We need to find this person."

mcstringer
12-08-2009, 07:49 AM
"Like hell I will. Especially if we are thinking the same thing."

The being disappeared and reappeared behind them like it wanted them to follow.

"I am going to take a guess and say that It wants us to follow."

Yamimoon
12-10-2009, 05:13 PM
Rasha fallowed her to the Blitzball stadium. He didn’t know why but the noise of the people didn’t seam to bother him right at the moment. This girl was taking all of his attention. The aura that surrounded her made him feel like he did back in the days of Sin’s reign. She kept him calm in a way. When she sopped Rasha took a few more steppes, and then stopped as well. Then he was it. A brief glimpse of what looked like Ifrit, and then it disappeared. This confirmed that she was a summoned, but why. Sin was gone, and had been for years. The high Summoner Yuna made sure of that.

Instead of pondering these questions he decided to ask the girl that seamed to probably know more about this than he did. He walked up to the girl, and stood beside of her. He didn’t know how to stat talking to her, but he was going to have to say something. He thought for a minuet. “So who was your friend that just disappeared?” Rasha said as he stepped in front of the girl. He didn’t want to scare the girl, but this was the only thing that he could think of to get her to talk to him. He still didn’t understand why he saw him, but this girl might have the answer.

Zitacamron95
12-11-2009, 12:32 AM
Kaori looked up but not at the guy that she knew was talking to her. She looked around urgently, she couldn't see Ifrit anywhere in sight. Where did he go? She knew that she had summoned him but she was sure that he would summon right before her. "Where is he?" She asked herself, still ignoring what was asked of her. She couldn't just be calm at a time like this, the fayth that had been with her the whole time was gone and she was left alone with the danger that might as well be coming straight for her.

She looked up at the guy finally that was talking to her. "I'm sorry, I have no time for this. I have to go." She said quickly and started to run in the first direction that had come to her mind. She needed to find Ifrit right away before whatever happens, happens.

Yamimoon
12-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Rasha Was a little upset for the fact that she was ignoring him, but he didn’t show it. He had learned to not show what he was truly feeling. But even for him this was getting a little annoying, and that fact that she was looking all around didn’t make it easer. “I hope that this is not just my imagination,” Rasha said to himself as he still waited for the girl to respond. He grew tired of being ignored, and was about to say something else, when the girl told him that she didn’t have the time for this, and ran off.

Rasha instinctively fallowed the girl. He didn’t know why, but for some reason he was now being drawn in by this girl. This confused him. As he was fallowing her through the crowd, trying to dodge all of the people that got in his way. A feeling of something evil approaching him started to manifest in his gut. This was the same feeling that he had the closer that he and his former Summoner got to Zanarkand. He quickly caught up to the girl. “Why are you in such a hurry?” Rasha asked as he ran beside of her.

Zitacamron95
12-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Kaori looked at him "You don't want to know. I just want to find him." She said. She didn't specify who 'him' was, just that she had to get where ever he may be. Of course she knew who 'him' was, it was Ifrit. She knew that it was going to be hard to defeat sin on her own, she was supposed to be looking for the others that also had control over summoning Aeons. She wasn't exactly up for the job until now, she wanted to find all them, all at once. She couldn't believe she didn't see this attack coming before hand.

Yamimoon
12-13-2009, 07:12 AM
Rasha was now getting a little worried. This girl never answered his questions with good answers, and seamed like she was trying to avoid the questions all the way around. He decided to not let her get away from him so easily. He wanted to know why Ifrit was back, and why she felt like a summoner. “I do want to know what is going on, and why you are here. But the thing I want to know the most is why Ifrit is back. He should be resting in the far planes now,” Rasha hoped that this might bring her to tell him what is going on.

Zitacamron95
12-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Kaori growled and stopped abruptly from running. "Fine, if you really must know." Kaori said, frustrated that he wasn't going to leave her alone. "Sin hadn't fully gone away and now he is back and is planning to attack Luca pretty soon." Kaori said. She glared at the guy "Think that I am crazy if you like but that is the story I am sticking with now I am leaving." She started to run again. She was sure that there wasn't much time now, she could feel that sin was getting closer.

Yamimoon
12-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Rasha stopped as soon as he could, and looked at the girl listening to what she had to say. He didn’t like the way that she said it to him, and was slightly offended that she was like this. He was shocked to hear that Sin was not gone, but that would explain why all this was happening. Him seeing Ifrit, and having the same feeling of importance with this girl, as he had with his previous summoner. But it seamed like there were many people that didn’t believe her, and he could see why.

But that is no reason to treat him the same. When she ran off once more he knew that she must be looking for Ifrit. He didn’t want to leave her alone so he quickly fallowed behind her. He didn’t care what she thought of him. He knew that what she was saying was the truth, and this gave him a reason to return to his old way of life. The way of a guardian.

Zitacamron95
12-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Ifrit just rolled his eyes not waiting any longer for the two to fallow him, he just went on his own to get Kaori. He ran back out and looked around quickly, this couldn't be too hard to find that girl.

Kaori found the fire beast but forgot to stop and ran right into him "We're too late." Kaori muttered, seeing the big wave that started to form right then. Kaori looked right back at Ifrit "What do we do?" She asked.

Yamimoon
01-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Rasha fallowed the girl, and saw that she had suddenly stopped. He didn’t know why, but then he saw Ifrit standing right next to the girl. He knew that he was not imagining it, but by the time he reached them he herd her say that it was to late. Then he looked in the same direction that she was looking. It was a huge tidal wave that was heading right for them. His first instinct was to just stare, but he quickly shook it off. “Hey girl! Is that what I think it is?” Rasha asked as he reached out for the girls shoulder. If it was or not he was going to get her out of here. If this was Sin then there will be fiends to be fought. But the first thing to do would be to make sure that the girl survived this. He had a feeling that this was going to be a day that he will never forget. That is if they survive.

mcstringer
01-04-2010, 04:12 AM
The flaming beast kept appearing and disappearing again and again for what seemed like ever. Rafiel was perturbed and abashed after the tiring run about with the spirit. He looked about him at his surroundings to find himself embarrassingly back at the blitzball stadium, and the beast was no where in sight.

"Well crap where is that beast."

He searched about the park outside until he saw a little girl with what possibly might be an older brother....friend..something. Rafiel did not care; he was going to ask anyway.
He closed the distance between the three of them. Not knowing that it was possible that his friend was no longer with him at the moment.

"Excuse me....you two....haven't seen something standing over ......8 meters tall and flaming have you?"

Rafiel blurted the question out before he thought how rrrrriiiiiidiculous the question sounded. Who would see a big flaming beast over 8 meters tall ans still think themselves sane? In fact, he was starting to question if he was.

Zitacamron95
01-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Kaori looked at the guy for a moment, not knowing if he had seen the big wave starting to show itself as sin. "um, I have but..." Kaori pointed to sin "There isn't much time to talk." Kaori said and started to run, she couldn't stay if it meant that there was possible death invovled.

Yamimoon
01-05-2010, 03:16 AM
Rasha looked at the man before the girl answered. “Yes I have, but now is not the time to be working about that,” Rasha said as both he and the girl pointed at Sin. “We need to get to a safer location,” Rasha stated as he was now running after the girl. He knew that the man that had asked the question would be able to fend for himself. His main concern was the girl. He needed to stay by her. At least till he found out what was completely going on?