PDA

View Full Version : The Valient Valuent Fight

Bia
11-05-2009, 11:09 PM
You are most formally invited:
What: A ball (masked or un-masked whichever is more comfortable for you)
When: Saturday November 14, 2113 at 7:00pm
Where: 1649 pheasant street Emporia, Virginia
No need to RSVP ,just show up.
Your Hostess, Ranielle (ran YEL) Nightingale

This is the letter you get in the mail, written on heavy parchment in fancy handwriting. You look at it and for whatever reason decide to come, maybe your confident in your ability's to protect yourself if you need to or maybe you just want an adventure. (thats what the first post is for) Then during the dance something happens that will change your life.

Storyline:
This really doesn't give anything away about the whole storyline at all, I want to keep most of it a secret just cause I'm evil so I guess you'll just have to trust me that its much more in-depth than *ohh a pretty dance with roses and a Rainbow of Memories theme* alright? cool :)

Here's what I will tell you though, you all have special powers :D like teleporting, flying, telekinisis, stretching and whatever else comes to your creative little mind (just no more than 2). No one knows anyone, in fact you might not even know any else likes you exists, you probably don't have that good of control of your powers or if you do you don't know what to do with it.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname: if any
Appearence: picture preferred but i don't really care
Powers:
History:
Other:

Rules:
1) keep all rules already set by the rpa people
2) I say when big stuff happens
3) there must be an equal ratio of boys:girls before I will start
4) I am amazing, don't question it :P

pooky
11-12-2009, 02:43 AM
Name: Madison Horiat
Nickname: Maddie
Appearance: http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2400000/possible-clary-city-of-bones-2406078-400-300.jpg
Powers: Can go through solid objects
History:Grew up with her older sister since her parents died in a car crash when she was 3. She has very little memory of them. As a result she and her sister lived a very poor life, her sister worked three jobs, they lived a small run-down home, and only bought things that were on sale. It was hard but it taught Maddie how important saving money was.
She was ten when she discovered her powers. It was about an hour after school and she had stayed to get help with her homework. She was walking home as quickly as she could because she needed to go help her sister with finding flyers for groceries. As she was walking she wasn't paying attention to what was around her until she realized that she was walking on a road and a car was coming right for her. She froze and the car tried unsuccessfuly to drive around her. Instead of knocking her over and killing her it went right through her. After that she began to experiment with them and she learned that she could use this deliberatly (even though sometimes it gets annoying because sometimes right after she tried using her powers she would sit down and she'd fall right through the chair). She didn't know why she got the letter but she decided to go.
Others: Can often be rather shy but she likes voicing her opinion when she feels strongly about something

Ithrielsgrace
11-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Name: Elaena D’Argonmire

Nickname: El

Appearence: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/Rayneeterniteh/black-emo-hairstyle-8.jpg

Powers: Her powers are ones of unusual nature. You see, Elaena has a photographic memory but it goes much deeper than that. The images in her brain are so…focused, she can copy them perfectly on paper and sort of…magnify small details in her mind. Her second ability is abnormal speed. If need be, she can outrun some cars.

History: Elaena was Irish born before coming to this country, and took great pride in her Celtic culture. The accent even still clings to her speech. Upon joining the public school system, she entered the sports, track and swimming. Soon, the girl excelled in them and easily found herself to be the fastest. As time went on, she found that she could push her body farther and father until one summer, when she was visiting her home in Ireland, she found herself keeping up with the horses on her Grandfather’s land. Then, when she pushed herself, she surpassed them.

Other: Elaena never lost touch with her culture, her homeland, and continued to learn how to play the flute, violin, and continued in dance.

Bia
11-12-2009, 10:48 PM
This is great, I was losing hope in this rp, (even though if you stick around you'll see that it really is amazing) but we need an equal ratio of boys:girls so I just hope some guys join soon enough...

Bia
11-13-2009, 12:52 AM
Name: Danielle Nightingale

Nickname: Dani

Appearence: http://www.clevelandwomen.com/images/2009/prom2009/cinderella-prom-dress-1.jpg Dani has dancing brown eyes that sparkle mysteriously when she's excited.

Powers: By looking into someones eyes Dani can tell whatever thoughts have run through the persons mind in the last half-hour, and she can project her thoughts to other peoples minds at a radius of 500 yards (but thats as far as they've tested) and is a master of the broad sword.

Personality: Dani is crazy and eccentric, she loves standing out and flirting with guys. She seems to have no qualms and will speak her mind and loves being in the spotlight. She usually is the more active one of the twins and sometimes forgets the seriousness of what she's doing.

History: Dani and Rani were born into a big and rich family, they both discovered their powers when they were 5 and their parents worked with them until they had both mastered their powers and had trained them in combat, (Dani's the master of the sword, Rani the bow and arrow) When their parents were killed in a Valuent fight, they both vowed to train even harder and someday bring down the Valuent, now with this looming threat her sister Rani put together the ball, even though she doesn't completely agree with it, she's willing to go along with it.

Other: she loves when people comment on her looks or powers, she soaks in the attention.

pooky
11-13-2009, 01:05 AM
if needed i can make a guy character for this

Bia
11-13-2009, 01:06 AM
Name: Ranielle Nightingale

Nickname: Rani

Appearance: http://www.henryroth.com/images/tips_image2.jpg
Rani also has brown eyes but instead of dancing they are more of a deep and thoughtful brown but they also sparkle when she's excited.

Powers: Rani can control air and is a master of the bow and arrow

Personality: Rani is the serious one of the twins she is less outgoing and more shy, she tends to think things out more and usually forgets to have fun.

History: Dani and Rani were born into a big and rich family, they both discovered their powers when they were 5 and their parents worked with them until they had both mastered their powers and had trained them in combat, (Dani's the master of the sword, Rani the bow and arrow) When their parents were killed in a Valuent fight, they both vowed to train even harder and someday bring down the Valuent, now with this looming threat her she put together this ball, Dani doesn't really agree with it but she is going along with it and for that Rani is grateful

Other: she loves getting compliments as much as Dani but is not so quick to show it.

Bia
11-13-2009, 01:07 AM
that'd be great pooky :)

pooky
11-13-2009, 01:50 AM
Name: Scott Sanders
Nickname: n/a
Appearance: http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/pv/Channing%20Tatum-14.jpg

Powers: Can take his mind out of his body and send it to about a max of 50km for about a max time of 1 hour. When it's out of his body he can go through just about anything and he can see with it.

Personality: Usually outgoing and loves joking. Somewhat of a flirt, although he usually only does it for a fun and rarely flirts with girls he actuallty really likes. He will be generally polite unless he really doesn't like someone. Is a bit of a showoff and loves impressing people. Strives to be the best and can be quite impatient.

History: Has lived with his father after his parent's divorce when he was five. His father was a personal trainer and has always acted like a coach to Scott in almost all areas of his life, always expecting the best. So Scott has always tried to achieve perfection in all areas, sports, school, etc. He had always been popular in school although after a while he found the popular life rather overrated. When he turned 12 he began weight lifting and has begun to enjoy working out (although not when his father's around because it feels more like a chosr then). Hasn't really talked to his father after he moved out when he turned 18.

Other: Doesn't like bugs very much

Ithrielsgrace
11-13-2009, 03:23 AM
I shall make a guy as well. ^^ Just give me some time.

Illusionist
11-13-2009, 10:10 PM
I might be interested in this. If so I'll post a char sheet later.

Bia
11-17-2009, 02:22 AM
Well I really hope some dudes come :( I'll ask around a bit but, we'll see.

Ithrielsgrace
11-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Name: Saeth Anderson
Nickname: N/A

Appearance: (Looking for a picture but until one is found…) This dashing gentleman has bright, vibrant hair of the purest shade of crimson. His eyes are of the most golden shade that they look as if they are made of honey. His skin is fair in shade, alabaster in color.

Powers: Saeth has the ability of Projection, which is essentially the opposite of that of an Empath. Instead of feeling what others feel, he is able to project his own emotions onto other, forcing them to feel them as if they were they’re own. Also, Saeth had venomous blood, though it only becomes harmful when hitting the air. It acts as a sort of acid at times.

History: Due to his ability of projection, Saeth had always had a hard time with his family and had himself emancipated the moment he reached the age of seventeen. He’s been living on his own ever since and has found ways to make a living, working odd jobs here and there.

He’s had run ins with the law on a number of occasions and when he was young, he had a horrible temper. This caused all kinds of violence around him whenever he would lost control of himself. Saeth found himself in a number of bar fights, and other skirmishes. Its to the point where if he has one more foul up, he goes to prison.

Other: Saeth has always wanted a tattoo but was unable to get one due to his blood.

Lamb
11-17-2009, 04:51 PM
I'll toss in!

Name: Ioan (pronounced YO-an) Burke

Nickname: None

Appearance: His most notable physical attribute is that despite being only thirty, his hair is completely gray. It has been since he was a young teenager. Other than that he is lean, stands at about 6'0, and has fine, handsome features that make him appear younger than he is. His longish hair is generally swept back neatly and he carries well the manner of a stately gentleman at all times. His skin is fair and his eyes are hazel.

Powers: He can change the temperature of anything his skin touches to any extent. He can makes ice cubes in his hand or heat things to the point of combustion. A benefit of this ability is that this affords him temperature immunity, meaning it is impossible for him to freeze to death or die of heatstroke. He skin can't burn, his blood can't freeze and limbs can't frostbite, he could survive on the surface of the sun if he could breathe there.

History: Ioan was a particularly bright child who grew into an exceptionally bright man in his thirty years. He attended several high standing universities and obtain two degrees, one in anthropology and one in sociology. He is currently working on a third in literature and has taken many culinary courses over the years in addition. He is now fluent in French, German, Mandarin Chinese, and Finnish. All his life he has been praised for his genius status, but deep down it's beginning to wear on him. He knows of his strange ability but doesn't speak about it. He prefers to think of it as some isolated phenomena that would require much study, and he is not willing to hand himself over to those that would do so. Since it has never brought him harm he likes to downplay its extraordinary nature into nothing more than a cheap party trick that delighted friends could never figure out.

Other: Ioan has a very outwardly serious looking demeanor, but is very polite and well-meaning.

SikstaSlathalin
11-17-2009, 05:00 PM
By the looks of things you need one more dude I'll toss my hat in.

SikstaSlathalin
11-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Name: Ivan Marx
Nickname: (And much preferred over his real name) Duke
Appearance: Slightly below average height, stocky but muscular build, tanned skin from working outside most of his life, dark eyes and red streaked brown hair. He has many scars on his body from his Torture but only a small one above his eye on his head.

Powers: Mental Shield (can block out most kinds of mental invasion or attack) And body morph can change any part of his body into a simple weapon. i.e. sword or hammer)

History: Duke was born to a Russian patriot named Victor Marx. The present Russian gov't isn't as happy as the rest of the world sees it. Communism is a deep underlying threat. Victor, ancestor of Karl Marx's brother wants to keep communism in check and hopefully destroy it. Ivan took up his father's cause when he died on the boy's 18th birthday. He'd made some headway when one of the corrupt Senator’s followers kidnapped and tortured him for information. He on the edge of his wit when he discovered his powers. First a Psychic was brought in to try and invade Ivan's mind. He thought the man was just a fraud but a few minutes into the interrogation the Psychic screamed and fell off his chair clutching his head. This brought the guards and they tried attacking Ivan but he tried to fight them hoping the chaos of the Psychic might let him escape. He swung his fist and his armed changed into a long silver spike that killed the guards. Scared as hell he ran, and soon he found himself back on the side of the Commie busters. He's know in America trying to get support for his cause.

Other: N/A

Bia
11-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Oh my goodness ~starts to cry~ this just makes me so happy to see all these wonderful people wanting to join this amazing roleplay ~sniffs wipes away tear~ I'm so proud of me!(and everyone else of course)

Bia
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Well I shall get the IC started, no need to hold off any longer, I'm sure you're all dying to know why you were invited...

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=38305#post38305

heres the url for all you lazy folks out there.

Pastel Apathy
11-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Ooooh~ I wanna join!

I'll get to posting my chara's soon! (Yes, I shall be playing a couple)

Bia
11-17-2009, 07:31 PM
alright Panda the more the merrier :)

Pastel Apathy
11-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Here's the female. :3

Aria Avary Morgan
Ari, Ava
Female
Twenty-six.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/funkychikn/Girls/blonde.jpg
Ava has special powers, that are both unusual and strange at the same time. She has the ability to manipulate the emotions of other people, but they have to be in the same room as her, or within 350 meters. She also has the ability to 'Push' her thoughts into other people's heads, and making them believe any lie, or any thing they think that they themselves are thinking is the truth.
Aria was born as the twin sister to Damien Morgan, with extremely different powers. Her mother and father were successful business owners, and she grew up in a good environment. It wasn't until her thirteenth birthday that Ava discovered her powers over emotions, and started to work on them. She took years to control her power to manipulate others emotions, as well as her own seeing as they affected the emotion she made the people around her feel. She discovered her second power when she was twenty four though, and still has barely any control over it. She has been watching her thoughts, and have been careful not to accidently 'push' her thoughts into anyone elses head, especially if she's mad at them.
When Ava wants to, or needs to push her thoughts into someone elses head, she must have eye contact with them at least once, and her entire eye will gloss over with a shimmering black color, one almost similar to that of an onyx gemstone. Also, Ava can never be seen with out her choker (http://elitechoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/necklace-300x370.jpg).

And here is the male.

Damien Christopher Morgan
Chris, Damien, 'Panda'
Male
Twenty-six
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq74/Nao-Miao666/emo-boys-hair-330x440.jpg
Damien has the ability to control the electricity molecules in the air and objects surrounding him. He can also call upon electricity from the clouds, as well as from neutrally charged objects. He can take the positive as well as the negative charges, and use them to form lightning bolts, and/or balls of pure elctricity. Also, Damien has abnormal strength, that being of which is almost super human. But if he lifts something more than 5x his own weight, it will put to much strain on his muscles and tear them.
Damien was born as the twin brother of Aria Morgan, with powers that are different from his sister, but similar to his dad. Their mother and father were successful business owners, and he grew up in a good environment. It was at the early age of 11 that he found his power of strength, and he learned to control it pretty quickly. He quickly found out his limit to the stuff he can lift, and put his life in jeopardy a number of time for his sister. It wasn't until the tender age of 17 that Damien found out he could control Electricity molecules, and trained on that ability for 4 years after, quickly gaining good control over that power as well. Damien has learned to control his emotions for fear of being weak, and the only one who has seen his true side is his sister, and that is most likely the only one who ever will.
Damien can never be seen without his favorite graphic hoodie (http://racquetdepot.com/images/medium/dtl_graphic_hoodie_black_22095b.jpg) on, and rarely leaves his twin sister's side.

nonangelic92
11-24-2009, 04:12 AM
Oh my gosh I would LOVE to join this RP, so If I'm able to here is my character sheet.

Name: Elizabeth Gordon

Nickname: Liz

Appearence: http://s5.tinypic.com/rv9aih.jpg

Powers: The ability to control and understand nature.

Personality: Fun, witty, smart, talkative, sarcastic

History: Born in Northern Canada, her father was a French-Canadian Priest and her mother was a European seamtress. Liz was always taught to respect people and their religious views, no matter how different they are. When she reached the ripe age of 16, her father sent he away to live with her aunt in Virginia to be taught the proper ways of living in America.

Other: She is a vegan and will not on any circumstances hurt an animal.

pooky
11-24-2009, 04:16 AM
Oh my goodness I LOVE your person!!!!!!! vegans are amazing

Bia
11-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Well I suppose so but that means there will be an un-even boy to girl ratio, if someone wants to make a boy that would be greatly apprieciated otherwise some lonely girl will have to 3rd wheel it! But yes you are accepted (mostly because your dress is awesome)

nonangelic92
11-26-2009, 06:14 AM
lol thank you

pooky
12-02-2009, 04:33 AM
so is the plan for this to just talk to random people the whole time? Or is something supposed to happen soon?

Bia
12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Somethings going to happen, maybe soon, I'm hoping people will pair off and start getting agitated and curious.

SikstaSlathalin
12-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Is everyone just too busy too continue the RP right now?

Bia
12-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Idk about how fast the rps going but be reassured this rp does have a long thought out and planned story line, right now it just in the very beginning stages

Ryudo
12-19-2009, 04:17 AM
Hey guys, is this still alive?

nonangelic92
12-19-2009, 04:22 AM
yeah it is Ryu which reminds me you gotta post in our RP before they shut it down

Bia
12-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Yes it's alive, I'm trying to hurry it along, I really don't want to resort to pm-ing everybody but I might...

Bia
12-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Post or the ninja will come and eat you!-*chomp*

(threaten) post! ~Delirium~

-air- post! :SHINY: I know your distracted but post!

*domo* please post! ;_;

-monocle- <--- he want you to post

:muffin:

SikstaSlathalin
12-21-2009, 05:25 PM
We were kinda waiting for you to finish your post or at least I was.

Bia
12-21-2009, 05:27 PM
I did finish it now we need to hurry along so we can get to the good part, I have a lot in mind

SikstaSlathalin
12-21-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm woking on my post now, not sure about anyone else but maybe sending out PM's will help you.

SikstaSlathalin
12-21-2009, 06:08 PM
That was mean thing to say Blue XP

Bia
12-21-2009, 07:26 PM
aww don't feel bad, you know I love you ;)

SikstaSlathalin
12-22-2009, 02:24 AM
XP sure

Bia
12-22-2009, 01:21 PM
:legasp: don't deny!

pooky
12-22-2009, 03:55 PM
sorry for the delay, shall go post now

SikstaSlathalin
12-30-2009, 09:57 PM
I need to go everyone. If this picks up I give control of Duke to Blue as long as she doesn't do anything I wouldn't. I bid you all farewell.

Bia
12-30-2009, 10:09 PM
mwhahahaha! ~plans evil plans~

EDIT: Wait, going?! you mean like forever?!? ~cries~

Bia
12-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Well you guys forced me to do it, I'm pming you all. *tsk tsk*

SikstaSlathalin
01-04-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm back and waiting to start this again Blue.

Bia
01-04-2010, 05:43 PM
I've been tryin! I pmed everybody but this is still going too slow. Maybe I should just skip ahead? idk! I need help :(

SikstaSlathalin
01-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Ask one of the Mods to help you out.

Bia
01-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Okay, maybe, if I get around to it XD

pooky
01-10-2010, 06:39 PM
really sorry people!

Bia
01-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Okay, for this next post can everyone post them going to bed, and them waking up and going down to the ballroom? You can go ahead and describe your bedroom if you want and everything, make it as awesome as you want. Just make sure you end up at 8 o'clock the next morning :D