PDA

View Full Version : Hard Justice IC

MidKnight
11-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Kevin was sitting at his desk with his head down, sleeping. One other officer came to his desk, Mike, he sits on his desk and taps his head. "Hey sleepy head, its your shift now, you gotta go out there and patrol the west side of L.A. and if you don't you know what the sergeant is gonna say?"

Kevin moves his head around and sniffles from his nap, "Oh uh...alright." he gets up and puts on his jacket, "You coming along?" he asked Mike, "Me? Hell no, I know what the west side looks like and I ain't going there."

There was a sudden voice called out, "MIKE YOUR GOING WITH HIM!!" the sergeant yelled from his office, Mike gives a disappointed look, "Ah damn, alright then lets go." Kevin laughs as he patted his back.

nonangelic92
11-08-2009, 03:20 AM
Cali came out of the locker room, pinning her badge on when she heard the Serg. yell. She turned her head, "Good luck ladies" she added with a smirk and a thumbs up. She walked over to her desk and sat down, and started to scan through the latest reports on her side of town.

Cali saw that there were a few of the regular disturbances, so she decided that she would just go check them out. Cali grabbed her .9mm and her keys and headed out to see what new problems have arisen.

MidKnight
11-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Kevin and Mike walked towards a squad car, Kevin started searching his pockets, "You have the keys?" he asked Mike, who looked at him with the weirdest expression that Kevin sometimes see, "If I had the keys I would've made it to the driver's side now would I?" Kevin sighs "Do you have them or not?" he asked once more, "No I don't have the keys, you must've left them on your desk or something. I'll go and get them."

"No I'll get them." Mike refuses it, "No I said I'll get them because I left my gun on my desk." Mike turns around and heads back to the station, Kevin waits at the trunk of the squad car, waiting patiently, he looks around, he sees another officer, a female officer, heading towards her car. He stood there not trying to look.

nonangelic92
11-19-2009, 02:54 AM
Cali hummed a tune as she pulled out of the station parking lot. She began to cruise the roads of L.A. trying to find if there was any trouble going on. Cali pulled up to one of the houses that called in the domestic disturbance. Cali saw two women yelling at eachother standing on the front porch of the house. Cali went to see what the problem was. "You know that that couch and tv in there are mine." yelled one of the woman, "Well you left it here, so no takky backsee's." yelled the other. Cali rolled her eyes and just had the lady who owned the house give the othr lady back her stuff. Cali hoped back into her car, "Mothin like some idiot yelling matches to warm your heart."

MidKnight
11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Kevin waited for a while until he finally saw Mike walking out of the station with his gun in his hoister and keys in his hands. "About time, what took you?" Kevin asked with sincerity.

"Oh um. Nothing." He kept a blank expression on his face, Kevin looks at him while getting in the car, "Come on, tell me what happened." Mike sighs, "I almost had it, I had the highest score on Stock Towers and then all of a sudden the damn computer shuts down on me, so I punched a hole through the computer and now it's busted. I told Chris the computer was busted, and he asked me how, so I told him I have no idea." They both look at each other for awhile.

"So you wasted that time playing games while I was out here in the parking lot waiting for you to show up with the keys."

"Yeah."

There was a silent moment.

Kevin sighs while shaking his head, "You so damn weird come on, we got a call about some sort of domestic voilence about 20 minutes ago."

nonangelic92
11-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Cali herd the domestic violence call come over the radio and heard one of the cars respond sayng that they would go check it out. Cali knew that neighborhood were the call was placed from. That's the neighborhood were her kid brother was shot and killed just cause he was at the wrong place wrong time. The memory brought a tear to her eye, and she quickly wiped it away.

Cali called to the car that was going to respong, "Do you guys need any help? I'm bored and look for something to do." She waited for a reply back.

MidKnight
11-23-2009, 03:32 PM
"Cali is that you? shoot, I thought you be in vegas by now rolling dice?" Mike joked, Kevin takes the mic away from Mike, "Cali this is Kevin, sure we could use some assistence, no doubt that these couple might still be there slapping each other or throwing things on the streets. See you there, over."

nonangelic92
11-24-2009, 03:03 AM
Cali picked up the CB, "Mike, hunny you only wish I was in Vegas cause you know if I weren't still here, you'd have your own car by now. And Kevin I'm on my way, over." Cali pulled up to the police cruiser, and hoped outta the car and walked over to where Mike and Kevin were standing. "So what do we have here fellas?"