PDA

View Full Version : Listen To the Music [PG-13]

-crayons_lover-
11-06-2009, 01:13 AM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8974/398855693b852b8m3.jpg
The IC thread (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1216)

I have not noticed a band role play, so here is one of my own ^^
I'll decorate later because BBC code isn't working

Just a bit about US

щelcome to l'ecole Сђамвяе đų МųşĺqƯe.
Which means, in French translated to English, The school music room. Pronounced Shambra do moos-eek-the K is really hard and quick-this school holds one thousand or more kids. About the age range from 17-21, like a university high school mix. Here we strive to teach our children the best. This is where each person who wants to have a future in music attends. Mostly want to be bands come here to learn how to properly get to the top. We hold events such as races and contests. We even have our own battle of the bands. Which also includes the two orchestra classes competing another. You can play from a violin to the electric guitar. Have fun in our school, and please don't use the English translation.

The Main Story !

All your life you've practiced a few instruments or maybe one. You've at least played one-the microphone or just singing counts-and you may have had dreamed. No not about the boy/girl next door, silly. Your future. We all have something we want to do. Sometime in your school life you have put on a performance of your instrumental skills. No big deal, just your peers right? Wrong. All this time the l'ecole Сђамвяе đų МųşĺqƯe has been watching you. It may sound a little silly, but they have gone all over America (*hint hint) to find people to attend their school. They have taken notes and now your ready. October seventeenth through the thirtieth you received a letter:

Dear Sir or Madam:

Hello, I am Madame Mortes and I have seen your outstanding talent for music. Here at my school l'ecole Сђамвяе đų МųşĺqƯe we look for the finest students. Seeing your work I would love to have you attend. To apply please attend the school on September Twenty Ninth 2009 (*hint hint). Bring your own instrument, rented or not, and you will play a piece for us. I highly recommend you attending our school.

Thank You, Madame Mortes.

Continuing onward

You become exited, scared, wondrous, feelings over whelm you. You must attend this school though. You've heard about it, you've seen advertisements. It's French, but doesn't speak French, so that's not another language you don't have to learn. Why not? You ask your parents, tell them all the good things. Hopefully they let you go to the auditions. You have your instrument ready, now play.

The gist

Okay how you actually get into this school is your profile. You don't need to type out you playing your instrument. Although that would be very cool and you may place it in your biography. ^^

The Rules
-Follow all RPA rules please
-Even out the boys and girls
-Do not cyber. Sorry I don't like that. Take it to the Private Messages if you want, but I do not want to read that.
-Put Pas D'ecole at the bottom of your profile application.
-Be nice to EVERYONE please
-Don't Spam in the In Character Thread or Here this is for role playing related purposes only
-As the GM I am like the boss. What I say goes, but don't worry I'll be fair.
-Do not change my profile application sheet what so ever
-Please POST your profiles in here.
-no boys sharing a room with girls and vise-versa. ^^
-I would put have fun, but that's not a rule...so...

-crayons_lover-
11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
-Reason for Rating-
-Applications-
-More-

-REASON FOR RATING-
There May be some kissing and hugging. (omg! not hugging O.O) Some violence possibly too.

-THE SIMPLE APPLICATION SHEET-
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Sex: Male/Female
Instrument: It'd be cool if you gave it a name too.
Personality:
Bio:
I live here: Room number and who you share it with. One other person and numbers 5-30
Appearance as an Image:
What band are you part of?: also include the role you play

BANDS !
-Orchestra Band- violin, flutes (only 2), cello.
-Pop Band-singer, guitarist one, drummer, pianist, guitarist two.
-Hard rock band-guitarist one, singer/keyboard, drummer, guitarist two.
-Classic rock band-Pianist, drummer, singer, guitarist.

-crayons_lover-
11-06-2009, 01:41 AM
WE HAVE OFFICIALLY OPENED FOR NOW !
YOU MAY NOW APPLY FOR PARTS AND SUCH.

-crayons_lover-
11-06-2009, 01:52 AM
Pas D'ecole

Name: Nichole Duste
Sex: Female
Instrument: Electric Guitar named Dusty
Personality: Nichole is very serious with her school work. When it comes to playing instruments she gets off track and forgets things. She can be kind of spacey, but most of the time she is ready to take charge. She loves saying random meaningful quotes, she even has one for the day. She isn't much random, but people tell her she is.
Bio: Born in California Nichole didn't get much publicity. Because no one pays attention to you there. She tried her best to stick out and show people her art. No one really cared though in the end. She made a few performances and moved from California to Arizona. In Arizona it was a lot easier to get attention. Nichole was much more happy here. This is where she got the letter and was very nervous. She told her parents and they didn't even disagree the slightest bit. They told her it was good for her future and she even got a scholarship for college. Even though this was more of her college now. She packed up and headed out for her dream. She preformed a song she wrote with her guitar and even sung a few lines. She got accepted into the school the next day and is exited for the school year.
I live here: 13; Aislinn White
Appearance as an Image: Welcome to My World (http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/littlekittykandy/guitar_5.png?t=1257471891)
What band are you part of?: Classic Rock Band-Guitarist one

GraftRaven
11-06-2009, 02:22 AM
Name: Kyle Matthews

Nickname: Burn

Sex: Male

Instrument: Electric guitar :: Ahriman (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4694/ahriman.png)

Personality: Pretty much as dark as they come Kyle was the outcast of his family. Although he gets lighter around people he likes, both on stage and in public he is nearly silent and very concentrated.

Bio: Being the family outcast was hard on him as a child, however, after discovering his musical talent he was accepted to a point. He grew up in Pennsylvania and played his first show with a few friends at the Chameleon club as an opening for another metal band. After that he did several performances at the request of his school at a local event. Then he got the letter and his parents had enough sense to let him do what he wanted. He arrived at l'ecole Сђамвяе đų МųşĺqƯe two days ago, and got accepted on the second.

I live here: 8; Casey Rome

Appearance as an Image: Have a good look. (http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4138/animeemo.png)

What band are you part of?: Hard rock band-guitarist one (backup for vocals)

Pas D'ecole

well, i think it came out pretty good.... very much based on myself... i just don't play guitar xD

-crayons_lover-
11-06-2009, 04:19 AM
It looks good to me.
By the way Pas D'ecole is also french xD
It means No School.
Your Accepted and I want at least one or two people in each band
Before we open the in character thread.

GraftRaven
11-06-2009, 11:51 AM
cool

and neat fact xD

Lacey
11-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Name: Aislinn White

Nickname: Alyn

Sex: Female

Instrument: Vocals, keyboard (if that’s okay)

Personality: Aislinn doesn’t like talking all that much because if she talks, she could lie, as they sort of pop out of your mouth before you know it. All the same, she never seems to be sad. Serious yes, but never sad.

Bio:

Aislinn grew up surrounded by lies. Both of her parents were cheating on each other, which she knew about, and she was told to lied about it. Finally, she gave up and told them that they were cheating. Chaos ensued. They divorced and she spent her weeks going from one parent to the next, which made her grades fall. Aislinn became a recluse.

Counselors tried to make her care about her schoolwork (which she didn’t because she wouldn’t ever used half of it ever again), to no avail. So she could have a steadier environment, they decided that she would spend the school year with her mom and summer with her dad. Then her parents bought her a keyboard, trying to make her come out of her box. She fell in love. She was told that she could have it as long as she did her homework. So she did.

After doing her homework, she would hole up in the attic of her mom’s (which she’d made into her room) and play. She learned all of her favorite songs, singing to them.

She got the letter, and decided to do it. Realized that Alyn was finally interested in something, they let her go. She’s just arrived at Сђамвяе đų МųşĺqƯe.

I live here: 13; Nichole Duste

Appearance as an Image: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20girls/f5a7f9a5.jpg
The tips of her hair are dyed blue.

What band are you part of?: Hard rock band; lead vocals

Pas D'ecole

-crayons_lover-
11-06-2009, 06:09 PM
okay looks like it's posted twice, but whatever.
Looks good for now. Right now i can't see the picture.
That is because I'm at school though. So once i get home
Then i will see if the picture is good and such. ^^
Your accepted and i don't mind you playing two instruments.

Lacey
11-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I fixded it!

And:
~Fira~

-crayons_lover-
11-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Alright your officially accepted then !
Yay. xD

GraftRaven
11-07-2009, 02:53 AM
do you suppose this might take a while?

-crayons_lover-
11-07-2009, 03:49 AM
I KNOW it will take a while ^^

mcstringer
11-07-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm in.

Hey splice you wanna be roomies?

GraftRaven
11-07-2009, 01:18 PM
sure, why not xD

rabbit
11-08-2009, 02:03 AM
This was moved because it requires a rating hire than PG for violence and romance. Thank you for adding the rating, but please remember to create your threads in the appropriate roleplaying section.

Best of luck with your roleplay!

-crayons_lover-
11-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Oh ! thanks sorry about that.
for those of you who don't know:
This was moved to the Mature role play section

mcstringer
11-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Name: Casey Rome
Nickname: Kaz (case)
Sex: Male
Instrument: Basic Drum set. A high, mid , and low hat with a crash symbol. A snare, bass , a floor tom, and twin tom-toms.
Personality: A shrewed cynic, more likely to make a sarcastic comment then complement someone. Also passionate about doing things he loves to do.
Bio:
Born smacking the pots and pans in house. His family was proud of his little talent and even let him start a band with some buddies in their garage, but being one of the upper echelions of Dallas never let him have that freedom for long. His father attached a "clause" to the agreement. His "buddies" were paid to be with him and play in his band. He was sent off to U of H to study to be a D. A. like his dad.

Casey took all of the money alotted to his school and ran, and baught an Astro van to hold his drums. It was also where he slept. While playing a gig with a band he was playing with because their drummer got sick, an agent for the l'ecole Сђамвяе đų МųşĺqƯe handed him a letter. He read it and asked the agent then and there for directions. He arrived determined to find people with as much passion for music as he has.
I live here: 8, Kyle
Appearance as an Image: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7924877171/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/29/blink_drummer.jpg
What band are you part of?: Hard Rock, Pas D'ecole, Drummer

-crayons_lover-
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Alright I would like an image, or even a description.
Also, You didn't state the band name.
Pas D'ecole isn't one of them.
Fix that first please.

mcstringer
11-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Fixed. He will ofcourse wear a shirt when not performing.

-crayons_lover-
11-08-2009, 09:50 PM
A L R I G H T!
Your accepted. now we wait more.

GraftRaven
11-08-2009, 10:06 PM
definitely filling up faster than i expected xD

-crayons_lover-
11-09-2009, 12:21 AM
=D Bump !

-crayons_lover-
11-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Bumpie

GraftRaven
11-09-2009, 09:45 PM
lolz xD why don't we have a conversation or something xP

-crayons_lover-
11-09-2009, 10:58 PM
mmm okay. Random topic in my head:
Today we did past participles in French 3H
It sucked, ha ha. It was kind of fun. . .i guess
Physics we just took notes.
English, poems whoopie !
and gym...was gym. ha ^^
I'm so bored !

GraftRaven
11-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Spnish: test
chemistry 1: quiz
World Civilizations (like history + english class... yay...): took notes, listened to a lecture about how to do a proper outline... boring as hell
Algebra 2: did a neat perspective activity, that was fun
Basic ceramics: finished making a traditional Japanese Oribe style set of plates, pretty fun

but the best part: no homework :dance:

and, on a completely random note: *bump*

-crayons_lover-
11-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Tomorrow i have world civilizations
I have A and B days.
Today was B day and for the heck of it:
My schedule ! !
1. Theater one
2. Jewelry one
3. Algebra one
4. World Civ
- - - - - - - - - - - -
5. English
6. Gym
7. Physics
8. French

Bump xD

mcstringer
11-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Lets see I have

Soc of Dev. and Oceanography on MWF and TTh I have Lit and Archeology.

GraftRaven
11-10-2009, 01:31 AM
oooh, college. i'm surprised someone else knows what world civilizations is xD

our schedule is divided into seven blocks every day, excluding a fifteen minute break in the morning and lunch at 1:00 pm, each block goes for 45-55 minutes (depending on where it is in the schedule), and every day is completely different. on Wednesdays the last two periods (after lunch) are both times for meetings/hanging out in our adviser groups...

-crayons_lover-
11-10-2009, 01:55 AM
Freaky.
Oh college. Fun xD
Personally I hate my B days
I'm excited for A day tomorrow

GraftRaven
11-10-2009, 02:03 AM
because of French?

mcstringer
11-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Or less work. The blow-off days.

GraftRaven
11-10-2009, 02:12 AM
those are fun ^_^

-crayons_lover-
11-10-2009, 02:28 AM
Na i had French today.
Because of Theater mostly
but yeah a blow off day xD

-crayons_lover-
11-10-2009, 03:36 AM
Bumpage !

GraftRaven
11-10-2009, 11:50 AM
llolz, i've got one today:

World civ 2
Algebra 2
Break
Chemistry 1
Study Hall
Study Hall
Lunch
Study Hall
Spanish 1

i love Tuesdays xD

Lacey
11-10-2009, 09:52 PM
I can be more than one character if we need more people.

-crayons_lover-
11-11-2009, 02:04 AM
Sure why not?
I was actually of thinking about making another one too.
So go ahead, but each person can only
have two characters.

GraftRaven
11-11-2009, 02:21 AM
i'm sorry but i won't be joining in the dual-ness, i have a disability to play two characters that are on the same side... or really similar xD

-crayons_lover-
11-11-2009, 03:17 AM
Do what you want.
I actually changed my mind.
Because I don't want to explode my brain.
ha ha. on Gaia I'm finally trying Advanced role play
And it's taken three days to make the profile so far.
I haven't even done the biography xD
ah well. I'm weird. My sister says I'm insane
yet again, my whole family is Psyco.
So i guess were all even.

GraftRaven
11-11-2009, 11:51 PM
sounds interesting xD

and my whole family is a bit off too >_> so don't feel bad xD

hoorah !!! *bump*

-crayons_lover-
11-12-2009, 02:26 AM
ha ha
i think everyone's family is psycho in their own way.

-crayons_lover-
11-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Bump....Eh!!

-crayons_lover-
11-14-2009, 02:27 AM
Aw.. bump with me.
I feel so lonely...

bump ?

-crayons_lover-
11-14-2009, 02:28 AM
bump again

GraftRaven
11-14-2009, 02:37 AM
xXBumpnessXx

mcstringer
11-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Firstly I was the HR drummer.

Secondly, I have never heard a HR band with a piano player.

Thirdly, we can start this thing with a one band journey type thing Like the BREMEN magna.

Just sayin'

GraftRaven
11-14-2009, 06:14 PM
and who says that a keyboard can only do piano noises?

not to be a jerk, but a keyboard is actually quite useful for certain sounds and effects in a band.

mcstringer
11-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Well there are different kinds, but I was thinking strictly piano like it says. I know about the sounds and stuff a keyboard can do. I just have not seen one with a HR band.

-crayons_lover-
11-14-2009, 11:40 PM
Oh yeah i meant key board.
Well that was what I was imagining.
Thirdly, we can start this thing with a one band journey type thing Like the BREMEN magna.

Yeah I guess we could do that.

GraftRaven
11-14-2009, 11:51 PM
and then maybe add in the other bands as we getmembers to fill the places?

mcstringer
11-14-2009, 11:53 PM
Sweet you knew what I was talking about with the BREMEN thing! AWESOME!

-crayons_lover-
11-15-2009, 03:00 AM
ha ! yes ^^
Well partially. I've heard about it before.
- - - - - - -
Okay I'm making the IC then

GraftRaven
11-15-2009, 03:14 AM
*ahem* points at the forum name over the IC... please tell me that it accidentally ended up in the fantasy section...

-crayons_lover-
11-15-2009, 03:21 AM
Oops. Yeah ha ha .
Augh ! that's frustrating. hm...

-crayons_lover-
11-15-2009, 03:26 AM
Easily fixed.
I'll inform a moderator and we'll chat about the 'fantasy thread'
There is a different one in the mature area.
haha just ignore the fantasy one.

the link to the right thread ^^ (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1216)

ha i feel silly, guess i wasn't watching where i was putting it.

GraftRaven
11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
lolz i thought it was funny... i also thought i might be going mad... or um madder... anyway post is up now ^^

mcstringer
11-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Yea, posting now

-crayons_lover-
11-22-2009, 07:46 PM
bump - we need people

Lacey
11-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Urgcicle! Where did everybody go?

-crayons_lover-
11-27-2009, 01:31 AM
I think they died....uh....

Reincarnate !

mcstringer
11-27-2009, 03:20 AM
hey posted

-crayons_lover-
11-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Warning: This is a bump !

(augh i am so bored)

mcstringer
11-28-2009, 08:14 PM
you haven't posted in your Rp for a while either.

-crayons_lover-
11-30-2009, 02:50 AM
I know, but that is because I can't really think of anything.
I mean I could come talk to you guys...but that would be kind of rude.
I don't know, I've been thinking about it.
*jeopardy theme song*

Lacey
11-30-2009, 02:52 AM
That is like my favorite song! My band director was about to kill me once because I started to play it randomly in the middle of class.

mcstringer
11-30-2009, 02:59 AM
We did that to a band teacher we hated. About thirty of us in the band soppy wet, we played it every time he paused.

GraftRaven
11-30-2009, 03:24 AM
right, well... i've never done anything like that when i wasin the school orchestra... but i have posted O_O

mcstringer
12-02-2009, 10:25 AM
it would be nice to post something if anything was going on.

-crayons_lover-
12-04-2009, 02:29 AM
sorry, i really don't know what to post.
And we need more people. ^^