PDA

View Full Version : :: Illuminati :: [OOC] (M)

Aleris
11-06-2009, 02:01 AM
Co-Owner: Saixela, she approves all profiles and keeps an eye on things when I'm not around.

Link to IC thread~ http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1140

[[This roleplay is M for themes relating to sex, drugs, violence and anything else that may appear. I ask that nothing goes too in-depth but details may appear.]

Illuminati

The word Illuminati is one that has been seen a multitude of times throughout history and even in the world of fiction. Most commonly the word is used as a name and in our case it is the name of a gang.

Created in the mid-1700's the gang originated in Switzerland and leadership has changed often. In the year 1906 leadership fell to an Italian man named Julius Alecto and by that point in time the Illuminati were notorious across all of Europe. The Illuminati were known for everything from small crimes such as petty theft and vandalism to things such as rape, assault and murder. It seemed the group had no limits.

Despite the record the group holds the Illuminati are a tiny, exclusive group. Generally a trio, leadership is passed by birthright though if the leader is killed (murdered,) the assassin may take control. The leader may also pass on control to another. There has only been one occurrence of the the Illuminati consisting of four members. A trio is rule by tradition, generally consisting of of a leader and two hand-picked partners.

The setting is Parichi, Italy a normally quiet town popular with tourists. The year is 2009 and the exact date is in May. Word has reached the police that the Illuminati are in town and have done all they can to keep the public on guard.

Character Guidelines

[We will need a variety of characters ranging from civilians to cops and even rival gangs. For these three you are welcome to add in your own twists but please try to go by the guidelines,]

Vanessa Rachelle Alexandri

Native to Parichi, Italy Vanessa is a twenty-three year old Italian woman with a family history connected to the Illuminati. Her great-grandfather was Julius Alecto and when her grandfather died she took over as the gang's leader. Vanessa grew up in a dysfunctional family until the age of eleven when she was sent to live with her grandfather. He gave her the best of everything and taught her all he knew so that she would one day be able to take over.

Vanessa is often described as a bitter and sadistic woman who loves to play with her victims. She also possesses the unique ability to put her body into a ghost-like state. By doing this she can use it as a weapon and place her body through objects or people even and if she chooses to solidify it. This can create a hole in the object and allow her access to whatever might be inside.

Jace Tyler Carpathia

Like Vanessa, Jace had a rough childhood though he didn't live in a dysfunctional family for long. His mother died in childbirth and his drunken father was incapable of caring for him so his Aunt Elizabeth took him in. A Geman, he left Germany at the age for America when his uncle was offered a job there. His aunt had always wanted a farm so the trio bought a farm and life was pleasant. Unfortunately though Elizabeth was diagnosed with cancer when Jace was seven and from that point on he had to work much harder. Elizabeth died in a car crash when he was ten due to a drunk driver. He had already been affected by the substance in his life so he grew to hate it and still does. He is the calmest of the group though he has known to be an asshole. His true skills are theft though he isn't opposed to any of the group's activities.

Zane Nicholas Woods

Born in Russia, he lived there his entire life and differs from the other two for more than one reason. Zane has had everything he's wanted and really doesn't care for much. Life is simply a game to him. He joined the Illuminati after meeting several times as their conversations continuously led to the subject.

He is by far the most sadistic of the group. He loves to take pleasure in the pain of others and rape as well as torture are his favorite activities. Like Vanessa, he enjoys toying with his victims and a quick kill bores him.

He does not have one single motive for actions however there is one thing in his past that could have possibility contributed. He was in love with a woman by the name of Desirae whom he dated throughout high school. He was sure he was going to marry her however she left him for her brother Zack. He is extremely vengeful and overly jealous and now has sites set on Desirae.

Character List

[I'm listing everyone's character's here.]

Vanessa Rachelle Alexandri : Soquira
Jace Tyler Carpathia:
Zane Nicholas Woods: Saixela
Desirae Woods: Soquira

Rules

No how much we hate them, they do keep society running

My rules for this roleplay are pretty simple. Literacy is a must, when I say you must be literate I don't mean you need to be absolutely perfect but I would prefer it if you could write at least a paragraph and keep an eye on your spelling and grammar. I would really prefer not to see a whole armada of one-liners so try to save them for real cases of writer's block. You may play a maximum of six characters though this number might change if I see fit. The basic rules also apply here such as no godmodding, flaming or powerplaying. To apply please fill out a character skeleton and post it here, I'll get to you A.S.A.P. And most importantly have fun.

Profile Format

Username: [Your username here]
Character Name: [Who are you playing as?]
Birthday: [Month, Day, Year]
Orientation:
Info: [Your past and personality fit in here]
Appearance: [You look like.... Link please. Or a detailed description.]
Other Info: [Here is a little more info about you]

Aleris
11-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Username: Soquira
Character Name: Vanessa Rachelle Alexandri
Birthday: September 16, 1986
Orientation: Pan-sexual
Info: The daughter of a woman named Maria who was raped by a man she barely knew. Maria despised her daughter because of this and did everything in her power to make sure she knew so. Vanessa grew up in a bitter family and naturally she did not know her father. He mother worked several jobs to support the family while her boyfriend Leo (whom gave his name to Vanessa,) did absolutely nothing other than drink, smoke, and supposedly care for Vanessa. Her mother would would come home late, often immediately after work though it wasn't uncommon for her to go drinking with her friends.

While it was indeed true that Vanessa grew up with the necessities (clothes, food, a roof over head,) it was a not a cheerful lifestyle. She often had much less than other kids she knew.

At school it was proven that she was extremely intelligent though she did not take well to others and kept to herself in most cases. She spoke little and when forced to work in groups she would uncharacteristically take charge charge and argue until things went her way. If they did not either a tantrum would ensue or would become withdrawn to the point she refused to acknowledge anyone.

While she was was different from others clearly, nobody -herself included- noticed anything special about her. At the age of eleven this changed however. In a drunken state state as usual her mother's boyfriend had burst into her room while she sleeping, yelling about how she had screwed up and was going to pay. Needless to say Vanessa had no idea what he was going on about exactly and try to make her way to the neighbor's house. Leo obviously had other ideas in mind as it did not take him long to grab her and pin her to the bed underneath him. Vanessa tried hard to fight him off however she was clearly failing. He had ripped her shirt off and was going for her pants when something strange happened.

Her hand that had been pushing against his chest actually seemed to go through it and now seemed to be stuck inside his chest. Blood appeared to be seeping out of the edges around her hand. He was now howling in pain and leapt back but her hand did not move. He hit her multiple times in attempt to move her and yet nothing worked. Finally her hand came out came out and a large hole was spilling out blood.

Vanessa stood in shock incapable of believing the scene before her. Leo falling to the ground brought her to her senses and she rushed for the phone. She began to dial for an ambulance however dropped the phone as her mother entered the house.

Her mother took a moment to take in the scene - her boyfriend bleeding profusely on the ground and her eleven year old daughters bloody hand - while she could have freaked out, she didn't. Instead she grabbed the phone and dialed for an ambulance before instructing her daughter to take a shower and make sure the tub was washed out.

Leo was pronounced dead that evening. The were clueless as to what had happened to cause such damage and her mother did not mention the fact her daughter had been home. Despite this it didn't take long Maria to inform her daughter that the only reason she had protected her was so she could save her own name. (Which had already been ruined.)

The next morning Vanessa awoke to find her mother packing her things, telling her to shower and change. Her mother drove her to a large mansion and told her to get out. Vanessa stared at her and her mother pushed her out of the vehicle before driving off.

It was not long until a man emerged from the mansion and led her inside. He offered her food and sat her down to explain that he was her grandfather. Vanessa started crying when he explained that he would be more than happy to raise her her as her mother was leaving town.

He was revealed to be the Illuminati and he gave her the best of everything. After his death and his partners left she took over as the leader of the Illuminati and searched for suitable partners until finally finding them.

Appearance: http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr111/curegirl80rs/belluci11.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/xxx_Raver_kitty_xxx/6746.jpg
Other Info: She is extremely claustrophobic.

Aleris
11-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Username: Soquira
Character Name: Desirae Annelise Woods
Birthday: December 5, 1985
Orientation: Heterosexual
Info: A spoiled rich girl growing up in St. Petersburg, Russia Desirae or Rae as she prefers to be called grew up pretty quickly at the age of thirteen when her parents informed her that she would have to work or lose her inheritance. A rather calm and quiet person generally, patience is a virtue that she had plenty to share and it is hard to make her lose her cool. This is one of the reasons her job as a psychiatrists suits her well. She loves to help people and is on a vacation in Italy with her husband however she still regularly receives calls from her clients. Despite her good traits she does has her flaws like any other she constantly feels the need to be in situations that she has control over and is extremely stubborn and headstrong. Though she is patient her temper is short and she has to work rather hard to manage it.

She grew up in a pleasant neighborhood next to the Woods family and played with them growing up though the boys would often leave her out. [Or try to anyway.] Of course, as she got older she began to see the boys as less than brotherly figures and developed a crush on both of them. She dated Zane for all of high school however after graduating and spending time with his brother she told him she was sorry and left him for his brother.

She does still feel bad about her decision at times however she is reasonably happy with her life and would not change it for anything. She was granted her inheritance however she does still enjoy her job and wouldn't give it up.
Appearance: http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/FairywitchX/islafisher2-0407-460x600.jpghttp://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/FairywitchX/th0062.jpghttp://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/FairywitchX/th005.jpghttp://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/FairywitchX/isla_fisher300.jpg
Other Info: She is currently three months pregnant.

Saixela
11-09-2009, 01:59 AM
Username: Saixela
Character Name: Zane Nicholas Woods
Birthday:August 27,1983
Orientation:Straight(hates men)
Info: Born in Russia, he lived there his entire life and differs from the other two for more than one reason. Zane has had everything he's wanted and really doesn't care for much. Life is simply a game to him. He joined the Illuminati after meeting several times as their conversations continuously led to the subject.

He is by far the most sadistic of the group. He loves to take pleasure in the pain of others and rape as well as torture are his favorite activities. Anything that has people screaming. Like Vanessa, he enjoys toying with his victims and a quick kill bores him.

He does not have one single motive for actions however there is one thing in his past that could have possibility contributed. He was in love with a woman by the name of Desirae whom he dated throughout high school. He was sure he was going to marry her however she left him for her brother Zack. He is extremely vengeful and overly jealous and now has sites set on Desirae.
(Will come up with more. >>;)

Appearance: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/kiykwa/Man-medium-hairstyle-with-long-bang.jpg
Other Info: He loves reading old Russian classics and never swears in English.

Aleris
11-09-2009, 02:02 AM
You already know your accepted. :)

Saixela
11-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Lol yeah I know. Didn't hurt though did it?

Aleris
11-09-2009, 02:26 AM
Hmm, maybe it did. =p

Saixela
11-09-2009, 02:29 AM
One can hope and keep their fingers crossed.
But don't hold your breath, we need you to post. xD

Shani
11-09-2009, 03:55 AM
Username: Shani
Name: Roxane Nellis (Roxie for short)
Brithday: January 1, 1987
Orientation: Straight
Information: Roxie was born in Paris, France. She has lived there for her whole life. Her and her collage friends desired to take a vacation to Italy. They wanted to sight see and learn about Italy's culture. They each went and rented an appartment and got jobs. To learn how different things worked here. She went to meet up with her friends but they were no where to be found. She thought they went back home so she stayed there. Let's see how long she can last here without any one she knows.

Shani
11-09-2009, 03:55 AM
Sorry I'll finish later

Aleris
11-09-2009, 07:34 PM
All right, so far it looks fine by the way.

Anne Bonny
11-14-2009, 02:45 AM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg

LatexRevolver
11-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey Soquira!

Need another person? I'd be happy to join!

Aleris
11-20-2009, 07:57 PM
That would me amazing :)

LatexRevolver
11-20-2009, 09:19 PM
Alright! I'll get something up soon. ^^

Aleris
11-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Awesome. :)

CrimethinkRebel
12-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Username: CrimethinkRebel
Character Name: Jace Tyler Carpathia
Birthday: February 17th, 1987
Orientation: Bisexual
Info: Like Vanessa, Jace had a rough childhood though he didn't live in a dysfunctional family for long. His mother died in childbirth and his drunken father was incapable of caring for him so his Aunt Elizabeth took him in. A German, he left his country at the age three for America when his uncle was offered a job there. His aunt had always wanted a farm so the trio bought a farm and life was pleasant. Unfortunately though Elizabeth was diagnosed with cancer when Jace was seven and from that point on he had to work much harder. Elizabeth died in a car crash when he was ten due to a drunk driver. He had already been affected by the substance in his life so he grew to hate it and still does. He is the calmest of the group, though he has been known to be an asshole. His true skills are theft though he isn't opposed to any of the group's activities.
Appearance: http://i49.tinypic.com/20zpkee.jpg
Other Info: He has a crush on Zane, just a little one though!

Aleris
12-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Perfect. :)

Feel free to start whenever you'd like~

Saixela
12-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Oh wow, that makes things interesting ;)

Saixela
12-04-2009, 01:05 AM
;3; Zane's the oldest one.

Aleris
12-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Just letting everybody know that I'm not abandoning the thread. I'm kind of busy with exams, and random things but I'll try to have a post up soon.

Aleris
12-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Posting soon. Transferring everything from my desktop to laptop before I do though.

Saixela
12-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Haaaaaave fun xD

Saixela
12-21-2009, 04:42 AM
Ah booga booga booga~

Hierarch
12-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Username: Hierarch
Character Name: Michelle Sanchez
Birthday: 12th June, 1980
Orientation: Homosexual
Info: Born into a family of policemen, Michelle ended up with one predetermined future. Feeling obliged, she went through life focusing on the goal of becoming a cop and a couple of years post graduation, she was one. Sadly however, she lacked the passion for the job and became an easy target for corruption. A few years into the force, Michelle was contacted by a man known as Rodriguez Marino, a shady dealer of drugs and crime. Being paid good money, Michelle began selling out the force intel by intel.

Michelle has never been one easily influenced by pressure or stress, but Rodriguez knew what buttons to push and Michelle within short became one of his most reliable sources. At times, she even participated in some of his dirty affairs herself.
Michelle is not a criminal by heart, but she is a natural, cold and violent. She is also a prime example of failed parenting, parenting that disallowed anything unrelated to police studies. She personally dreamt of studying psychology and at times in secrecy has.

Michelle has the shell of a tough-chick, not easily faced by blood and violence. She has stared at torture without so much as a flinch and shot people (Within the crime syndicate she has stumbled across) for looking at her in the wrong way. She is an open homosexual, relating all men with the firm dictatorship of her father.

Appearance:http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/466/michelle20rodriguez2020.jpgOther Info: Michelle enjoys looking at the stars, watching cartoons and reading children books. Feeling as if her childhood was taken from her, she does what she can to relive parts of it again.

Aleris
12-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Accepted. :)

Saixela
12-21-2009, 06:04 PM
OMG we finally have a cop SO happy @.@

Aleris
12-21-2009, 08:09 PM
Ah, I've just considered bringing Bob in. He was technically a cop. xD

Saixela
12-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Lol technically. That might work, I was actually thinking last night to bring one in xD

ThatGuy
12-23-2009, 06:46 AM
This looks good, I might join. Would it be alright with you if I had two characters?

Hierarch
12-23-2009, 09:01 AM
This looks good, I might join. Would it be alright with you if I had two characters?
You are allowed up to six characters at this time.

House MD rocks.

Saixela
12-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Haha yeah no problem, might help move the story a little >>;

ThatGuy
12-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Alright, I'll get profiles up tonight.

Saixela
12-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Great and Hierarch is right, House rocks.

Aleris
12-23-2009, 08:07 PM
I agree.

I'll have a post up as soon as our Jace posts.

Saixela
12-23-2009, 08:20 PM
If he gets on again >>;

ThatGuy
12-24-2009, 02:36 AM
Username: ThatGuy
Character Name: Jaycob Imran
Birthday: March 22, 1953
Orientation: Straight
Info: Jaycob was born into a lower class family. He never had much growing up, but always seemed to look at the bright side of things, no matter how tough the situation. Jaycob nearly made straight A's in school, but problems understanding mathematics always led to him getting lower grades in classes related to the subject. Despite all of this, Jaycob was able to get into the very prestigious Panthéon-Sorbonne in Paris, France. Jaycob studied law there for many years, eventually graduating Summa Cum Laude, being in the top 2% of his class. After graduating, Jaycob returned Italy, specifically Rome. In Rome Jaycob began a small private practice, working mostly for guilty people accused of petty crimes like minor theft, assault, and other typical things. It wasn't until many years later that Jaycob faced his first major case, a rich woman in her forties accused of stealing over €10.5 million from the Italian government. Jaycob, having met little success in defending common criminals, jumped at the chance to represent the woman. He never thought he would get the case, but someone must have put in a good word, maybe one of those dozen people that he had been successful in their cases, maybe an unknown third party. But no matter, Jaycob got the case. In the end he finally met victory, getting the woman found not guilty, and was told by her that she would recommend him to her friends. In the years following that case Jaycob encountered a great many high-profile cases, winning a large majority of them. He never found out who the woman was, nor any details about her. In the later years of his life, Jaycob moved to Parichi, hoping to meet some more clients that some of his references had set up for him. He has since started up his own private practice once again, meeting little success with common criminals, but great success with the higher-class clients.
Jaycob has spent his life as an optimist, never seeing the negatives and always looking to the future with hope. He has no currently living family.
Appearance: http://www.rugratonline.com/ronglass.gif
Other Info: Jaycob doesn't care who his clients are, nor if they are guilty. He has a strong sense of justice, but feels that if he can prove someone innocent then they most likely are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: ThatGuy
Character Name: Adelaide Luisella
Birthday: December 1, 1980
Orientation: Bisexual
Info: Adelaide was born in London, England, to a rich family. Despite having everything that she could possibly want, Adelaide always seemed to complain and look at things from a pessimistic perspective. Throughout school she received above average grades, but nothing extraordinary. Adelaide never had any friends and was always the quiet, well-dressed girl sitting in the back of the room. One thing Adelaide was highly successful in was foreign languages. Within 8 years Adelaide had learned how to speak German, French, and Italian, and had begun taking private lessons to learn Russian. After graduating, Adelaide pursued her desire to become a physician and headed off to Oxford University, where she spent 8 years going through the basic medical programs, taking all the typical classes. After taking those classes, Adelaide could have gone to work, but decided instead to continue her education and eventually became a certified Trauma Surgeon. Hoping to get away from her life and maybe find some sort of happiness, Adelaide headed to Parichi, Italy, and easily managed to get a job at the local hospital. All of Adelaide's success, however, did not help her mental state. Adelaide began to grow even more depressed, especially as angry idiots began filing various lawsuits. Her unions helped deal with most of them, since they were government run, but occasionally a case with some degree of soundness to it would make it to a court. Even though she has only lost one of these cases, the effects on Adelaide were major. She began to withdrawal from society and stayed away from people, hardly ever leaving her house.
Appearance: http://geekwhisperin.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/natalie-portman.jpg
Other Info: Adelaide hates people and suffers from enochlophobia, major depressive disorder, and social anxiety disorder.

Saixela
12-24-2009, 03:01 AM
Really cool characters, I'd say your in xD
And I am just glad Zane is no longer the oldest one ;D

ThatGuy
12-24-2009, 03:11 AM
Yup, now that position goes to old man Jaycob.

Aleris
12-24-2009, 03:17 AM
Both are accepted. :)

Saixela
12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Indeed. haha he is a good thirty years older.

Aleris
12-29-2009, 12:12 AM
All right, I'm just going to let everyone know I'm going to be gone for an unknown period of time and until I return, Saixela will be taking my place to keep an eye on things.

Unless she changed her mind of course. o.o

Saixela
12-29-2009, 01:32 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA POWER~
I mean....um... have fun~ I will watch it.

Aleris
12-29-2009, 02:53 AM
Oh God.
Fear the arrival of the dictator.
It begins tomorrow.

>8D

ilu. <3

Saixela
12-29-2009, 04:05 AM
I am a good dictator, after all I created Zane.
Yeah tomorrow, only an hour away.

ilu2.

I was thinking of doing a victim of Zane's he let go because he got bored with xD

Aleris
12-29-2009, 04:20 AM
That'd be pretty interesting.
That poor person would be worse than Skye with Lily.

(It's kind of sad if I can automatically think of these characters, lol.)

Saixela
12-29-2009, 04:08 PM
You aren't kidding. I didn't even think of them.
He would let them go when he was bored, I was afraid that Vanessa would kill them.

I will add her later.

broseph91
01-02-2010, 06:14 AM
Username: Broseph91
Character Name: Dave Maxwell
Birthday: 10, 14, 1970
Orientation:Straight
Info: Used to be your ordinary everyday mailman, until one day his son was mysteriously murdered by an unknown killer. The police reported his sons murder as a cold case, but Dave continues to solve his case and kill the murderer of his son. He is on a mission to find the killers of his son, which will eventually lead him into a confrontation with illuminati
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/pratchersbooksformysteyfunlovers/mailman.bmp
Other Info: Born in Rome, was the son of American journalists who worked for a magizine in Italy, he lived a pretty ordinary life, but had a strange fascination with both demolitions and postage stamps. He soon became a mailman and delivered mail to Rome even to this day. The people on his route now notice that his a way more on edge and his family has noticed him stockpiling all kinds of weapons in his apartment, but no one says anything out of fear, and so everyone goes on about thier business, hoping the best for Dave Maxwell.

Aleris
01-02-2010, 09:07 PM
I've reeeetuuuurned. :D

And accepted.

broseph91
01-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Yay thankies!!!

Saixela
01-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Username:Saixela
Character Name: Cassandra Smith
Birthday: December 17, 1990
Orientation:Nothing at the moment but prefers Men
Info: Cassandra or Cassie as she likes to be called was you everyday bubbly happy go lucky airhead. She made friends with everyone she met and treated everyone with respect. Her family were local entrepreneurs in America so she always loved to travel and find the landscape. When she was fifteen she decided that having daddy always support her wouldn't really help out her in life. So she got a job at a restaurant her father owned and that's where she met him. He was quiet, good looking and had an accent. She felt herself drawn to him and in turn wishes she could change it. Him just so happened to be Zane Nicholas. He asked her out which she excitedly agreed. And like most girls she took a few hours to get ready but when she did, to this day she wishes she got sick. She became a toy to him, practice for later time and someone to hone his skills on, his favorite was to cut her open and see how her organs worked, or reopen scars through raping her.Cassie tried to fight the whole time she was with him. She was missing for six months and almost classified as a cold case. When she stopped fighting him, Zane grew tired of her and let her go despite Vanessa's warnings. Police tried to find him but it was no luck he was gone. She was in and out of therapy and has a lot of the girl she was.
Appearance:http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/kiykwa/Roleplay%20characters/5-4.png
Other Info:She wears baggy sweaters to hide her scars and wants revenge. She only saw Zane clearly and a glimpse of the other two as fuzzy images.

Aleris
01-04-2010, 02:09 AM
It looks good.

(Well not good as in pleasant, but you know.)

Saixela
01-04-2010, 02:15 AM
I think you mean interesting.
But thank you.
Am I in, lol jk xD

Saixela
01-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Graga?

ThatGuy
01-15-2010, 12:59 AM
I'll try to get a post up sometime this weekend, but I'm real busy. Should be able to get something up tomorrow night, though.