PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon- Lunar Expedition [OOC]

Punkitty77
01-16-2011, 02:52 AM
PLOT:
Life on Earth is normal, despite the numerous battles the Senshi have fought. A new discovery on the moon, however, just might shatter that peace. Was the Moon Kingdom meant to be found?

Experts have claimed to see unidentifiable objects on the dark side of the moon's surface that were recently undetectable through earlier technologies but which have caused a stir of intellectual curiosity since their discovery several months ago. The most recent moon launch by the Americans were sent to recover samples from a site close to the location in question and, through international cooperation and assistance, has been routed to explore this area, known as the "Mare Serenitatis," or the "Sea of Serenity." Is this all a hoax? Could this become a potential threat to the earth? What all do they know? What can the Senshi do to put an end to all this comotion?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTERS NEEDED:
Rei/Sailor Mars
Makoto/Sailor Jupiter
Minako/Sailor Venus
Ami/Sailor Mercury
Haruka/Sailor Uranus
Setsuna/Sailor Pluto
Michiru/Sailor Neptune
Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask
Feel free to use the english names, if you like! You may also bring in other characters from the series or even make up your own. But please keep the amount of madeups to a minimum!

Name:
Scout name (optional):
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
anything else:

CHARACTERS TAKEN:
Usagi/Sailor Moon- Taken by Punkitty77
Clarissa Harley (made up)- By Punkitty77

MINOR RULES I'D LIKE YOU TO CONSIDER:
Make your intros (first post) long and use it for a bit of character development, that way we can stick to the plot better.
Write 3+. Yes, quality over quantity. But what quality can there be in a short post?
Stick to my plot, please! The last thing we need is for this board to turn into girly girls going shopping all over the place..
Try to be a literate as you can possibly be.

SMALL BIOS:
Clarissa Harley
She is about 29-31 years old.
Neutral
Short reddish, brown hair with auburn highlights. She is very pale and has light brown eyes. Over the years, she has gotten shorter from trips to space.
Clarissa is very intelligent and studies alot. She is very interested in the solar system and its many secrets. When she was younger, it was all she ever thought about. Science was her favorite course in school. It was probably the reason why she signed up for the space program in the first place.

V
01-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey there Punkitty! This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Dea m Smith
01-18-2011, 06:20 PM
can i play as Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask? It's been a long time since i seen the anime i'm sure i can do it. lol