PDA

View Full Version : [IC] RPA Survivor

\/Ģin
01-17-2011, 04:20 AM
"Oh Jesus Josh," he thought to himself as he held the screaming member out the window of the second floor. "This is murder...this..."

"Oh my god...don't do this," screamed the victim as he dangled and flailed in all directions. "I promise I won't do it again...I swear."

"I'm sorry," Josh shouted. "But you're not even part of the community and plus we need to see how these zombies work."

"Feeding me to them won't solve anything!"

"For one, it'll stop you from spamming your male enhancement products..."

"I'm sorry," cried the man. "It's my job, I spam and get paid."

"Well then," sighed Josh. "Today you pay back..."

Quickly he let go of the collar and watched as the man plummeted to the ground landing legs first and snapping them like a twig beneath him. He laid there screaming for a moment before one of the nearby gaians limped towards him murmuring something about having only a few more posts to go till they could buy a new outfit. The creature stopped tilted its head and smiled for a moment, then like a serpent it struck at the mans throat tearing it apart filling its lips in the crimson juice and rough flesh of the spammers anatomy.

"Good news," shouted Josh as he rushed down the stairs to where the first floor was barricaded with all the survivors. "I dropped the spammer out the window and it turns out they eat those too."

He felt accomplished at this revelation, but then again he was also wandering what did he really learn?

"So has anyone come up with an idea for food? Cause unless you're going to turn into one of those...things...you're going to starve..."

He smirked at the comment.

"Get it...cause if you are a zombie...then food? Infinite...supply? In here...Ah forget it."

Some of the newbies were now shivering in terror...

"Perhaps not the best thing to say..."

Red Rum
01-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Alex chuckles, "excellent, he kept trying to get me to buy stuff from him, even though I kept telling him I don't need it. As for food...I haven't found anything yet, but I'm sure there's a store somewhere in this town, we just gotta figure out how to get to it without them reaching us. I think...does anyone have a zip line, or something approximately as effective...or maybe some bait. Hmm," he frowns slightly, 'we just need someway to lure them away from here, I wonder if you could convince them that they will get some coins if they eat each other,' he shakes his head, it wouldn't work, even now there was no way they were that stupid.

SikstaSlathalin
01-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Siksta watched from one of the barricaded windows wishing he had one of his weapons or at least a working teleporter. At least then they could move to his Dojo and have a far better chance of fighting off these freaks of the world. But until they could get out of here they're stuck like a fly in glue.

Vein arrived after having killed the Spammer that was caught trying to sneak into their little haven.
"Jolly good work Boss, one less person making this any worse. But I think they're goggling something. They're all just staring at the door, like they're waiting for a plan to be submitted somewhere." With a grunt the red ninja leaps down from the rafters he was crouching on and looks around at the survivors. "I say we send a small group out to see what can be scavenged."

Belnazar
01-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Belnazar laughed as heard of the spam-man being dropped out the window. Nothing like some comedy to lighten the mood when the situation had become as dire as this one had. Still, he didn't regret it, this was all pretty good fun before all the zombies came to make this a living undead nightmare. He mused on the dawn of the dead and what could possibly have caused this dead rising, had this become a resident evil? He laughed inwardly at his "creative" use of such titles before looking over at the window. Zombies. He wondered just how far he would get with his fists.

The red ninja, Siksta who seemed to be almost everywhere all the time took Belnazar by surprise as he leaped down from the rafters, savagely pulled from his own inner monologue he heard him talking about a group to leave and brave the outside in the hopes of finding supplies. "And maybe... salvation..." He said out loud. "Fear not, friend Siksta, I would not be a man if I did not volunteer to go outside with you in the hopes of bringing aid to our friends here." Belnazar stated placing a hand on the ninjas shoulder.

Aslee
01-17-2011, 11:21 PM
((Note: The sarcasm is not meant to be offensive in any way.))

Aslee sighed and shook her head. What did she do to deserve this fresh hell? She just wanted to go to the convention, have some intelligent conversation for once. And then the Gaians, whom Aslee was far too familiar with, just had to go and ruin her flippin' weekend.

And now she was stuck in a room with a bunch of people she'd never even RP'd with, throwing spammers out the window and trying not to die. Well... that was just great. How could it get any worse?

Only the guy who started throwing people out the window seemed to magically become their leader... she didn't really have a problem with it, and neither did anyone else, so she was willing to let that go. There was a brainy looking guy thinking really hard. This filled her with at least a milligram of hope.

But then there was the ninja. A Scottish ninja. Before today, Aslee didn't even know those could exist, much less spent their days RPing. And then there was that wierd guy who said things like 'Fear not' and called people 'friend'. Like... as a title.

Aslee's intrest piqued at the talk of a scavenger crew. Finally... something she could do instead of sitting here. "I'm in..." She stood up and faced the Scottish red ninja with a smirk. "Be forewarned, I'm a sixteen year old girl only three years removed from Gaia, and have never actualy fired a gun, but..." She tilted her head and thought for a moment.

"Well, that's it, really. But, come one, it's not like I have anything better to do this weekend."

Red Rum
01-18-2011, 12:04 AM
He steps forward, smirking, "you knew them, huh? Any ideas on how we could trick 'em when we make a break for it?"

GGear Izuna
01-18-2011, 04:14 PM
(( I may be a guy, yet I prefer to rp as female ))

Well, miss pinky with the pink hair was sitting in the backround. Her user an full name is [Gun Gear Izuna]aka GGear Izuna on RPA and Pvt Sakuya on Gaia. Izuna wearing a cosplay for all god sake as a Gundam (http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-78-5) , this in mind. (http://role-player.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=209&pictureid=904) From Kunio Okawara's MS Collection (M-MSV) original design series, without the prop minigun which she left back in her room at home. She just sat in the backround, with a rasied eyebrown. Clam and acting cool, actting like she dealt with them before.

The fifteen year old happened to have a account on the site and often roleplayed on both. She had gold it was around a good amount, and hated noobs with all her heart. " If we are lucky, we can raid the food court. Those things are often stupid. On the site they would usally even target their own kind. What ever you do not give in..... " Izu warned them. " They can be sneaky..." Even she was gaian, a smart one with alot experience on the dreaded site. She knew alot of good peolpe who fell to hacking. " I maybe a active member on gaia. But, please do not worry.... If its one thing I hate its newbs asking for gold."

Aslee
01-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Aslee nodded and flipped a piece of hair over her shoulder. "Pinky's right. Just because we're girls and know our way around Gaia doesn't mean we're stupid. In fact, it means we're invaluable to the team." She folded her arms and tried really, really hard to keep from pouting.

Aslee didn't like people. Even people who were just as wierd as her. Sadly, she could see herself becoming friends with these people. That would've been enough to scare her even a week ago. And now that they were in the middle of a zombie attack? She couldn't let herself make connections.

"Alright, so... Gaians are easily distracted. On their RP boards, there will be thousands of character sheets, and absolutely no actual posts. So... I think we should've kept the spammer. We coulda' used him for bait. But... we're gonna need a distraction. A mule account?"

She knew those were frequently used on Gaia, she and her friends had even had one, saving for an epic superhero RP that never was. She still kinda' liked that plot...

Aslee turned her eyes to their leader- his name is Josh, right? -and hoped to God he knew how to pull their half-formed ideas into a actual plan.

GGear Izuna
01-18-2011, 07:15 PM
" I have two, yet im not willing Sacrifice them. Well, I guess its time to make a bot......or we could throw a bag full of gold. Anyone willing to donate?" . Truthfully this girl knew gold was only virtual currency that some DIE for(not really). She hadn't had care for at all, not worth the time. But the level of uniqueness and diversity in this newly formed group was outstanding. A Scottish ninja , three other men yet to classify, a former gaian, and the mecha nut person who happens to be her. Puttuing their heads together would make this weekend last.

Red Rum
01-18-2011, 10:54 PM
"Hey, hey," he raises his hands defensively, " I wasn't calling you stupid, in fact, I was asking for you to put your usefulness to work." Big bag of gold or a mule, hmm... "Well, would either of you girls like to put some of your gold in the big bag? Or should I make a mule?"

SikstaSlathalin
01-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Siksta nodded to Bel as he said he'd help.
"Well, there we go we got one. As two girls spoke he nodded to the one saying she'd help. There's two." Then someone suggested we trick them, and that gave the ninja another idea.
"How about the lassies, and you lad. He points to the girls and Alex. Work out a away to distract the Gaians while myself and Bel and anyone else willing to go work on the Scavenging team? That way the strike team can get past them easier while we try to find weapons and food?" He looks around at the other faces hoping the idea sunk in.

Awean8
01-18-2011, 11:36 PM
"I'll join. Call me Awean." His real name was Justin, but that name just didn't stick.

So far the convention has been a blast. Earlier today he had encountered less zombie like Gaians on his way to the building, and just flat out reported them to the nearest authority figure. Making daring claims concerning their mothers and the nearby bank that had just been robbed. By the way Awean was the one who had robbed it.

He used the money to buy breakfast, which consisted of a pool filled with steaming hot Top Ramen. This also tells the story of how Awean got his hot tub but we're getting off track....

The first zombies started showing up, while Awean was getting his crunk on with some fellow RPA members and as he shook his booty on the dance floor all hell broke loose. Awean remembered Gaians from back in the war. Way back. In an act of subterfuge Awean made an account in order undermine them from the insides. It was only way to impede upon their childish child things. Afterwards he had won many awards and medals for going behind enemy lines and acting in the line of duty. He was champion.

GGear Izuna
01-19-2011, 03:47 PM
" So leave us as the bait? , and leave us to die. Hmmm. Go dead rising I guess, well Improvised. Make sure to get some bacon, tape, tinfoil , pot and a gas stove. I know how to make smoke bombs out of bacon oil. I know , but I have my zippo and any theard should do fine. " Oh Boy, izuna loved first action somtimes. But, why bacon smoke bombs? Well do zombies like the smell of bacon in the morning? Could work....... Going with plan she piled a atleast a large amount of gold into a ziplock bag she found on the floor.

Vampirequeen
01-19-2011, 03:57 PM
"Does anyone know if a NERF gun would worrk on these zombies? I know they work in a game that is played on my college campus. If I could get one, I'd love to see if it would work." Queen Luna, known as Stephanie or Steph to some, spoke. Queen Luna was on her winter break and would be heading home in a few days, so she hoped this whole situation would be resolved before classes started again.

"Is there anything I could do to help?" She asked.

Casper14
01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Standing alone with her back against the wall,Becks,who is also known as Dareangel or Dare,smirked as she found out about spammer. "What a waste...But it deserves him right though." she said while looking at the floor.
"Vein, what's next?" She asked as she looked up.

Becks never used to that evil, but it all started once she became one of the dark ones. In other words... an adult.

She walked over to the group of other role-players.
"Siksta, long time no see.Still the ninja I see? hows things?" She asked and looked over at the others.
"Sorry,I didn't introduce myself.I'm Becks,old-time role-player on RPA. Nice to meet you all." she smiled.

"What's the plan then?"

\/Ģin
01-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Josh almost forgot to look as the girl called him Vein, it was unusual afterall that he was called by his online alias. But nonetheless, he caught it after a moment and turned swiftly to face her.

"I think Siksta's plan sounds well planned out...perhaps we should go with that."

"What the hell, I throw a spammer out the window and everyone starts following me...? Man, if only Jesus had know this..."

He shook the thoughts away quickly then looked to Siki, "Hey man, I'm going with you guys. There's a gun store down the road, I think it was called "Cap-A-Bitch". Perhaps we could load up on some weapons there."

Just as the words left his mouth he heard voices from outside the walls of the building.

"Goooooooooooold....."

"Sounds like they're near, they probably realize we're in here now..."

"Three inches to six....."

"And I supposed the spammer is now a zombie too...maybe increasing their numbers wasn't too bright..."

Vein then jumped up and walked over to the rest of the group. "The problem is this, we can't just walk out of the building. Those damn things will rip us into shreds." He then backed against a wall and sighed, anyone got a brilliant escape route...?

Aslee
01-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Aslee pulled her hair up into a ponytail and let brown curls fall around her shoulders. "Fine," she said, the beginnings of a pout on her lips, "I'll be the bait, too, if Pinky will help. I think I can distract them long enough without getting killed if I could get up high enough." It wouldn't be too hard if I could get on top of the roof... "Does anyone know the way up to the roof?"

"I... I know a way to get pretty much all the Gaians to try and follow me. All we need is a seemingly brilliant, and yet completely tacky RP idea, an interesting character- which I'm assuming would be Ms. Pinky here -and I could get them away from the door. " She bit her lip and gazed out the window. "For as long as it would take them to make a charrie sheet, anyway. Which, the way they're going now, would take all of five minutes."

"You think that you, Scottie, Bell, The Evil One, and Queen of the Nerf could get out that fast?"

GGear Izuna
01-20-2011, 06:39 PM
" Please just call me Izuna. Well, Im all giant robots and Gals with big guns. So where would we meet up? , I hope you don't leave us behind to die. I would come back as one of them and kill you all....." She had an evil chuckle. She would go with the plan, Izuna leaned of the wall. With her eyes a deep ocean blue, having a simle on her face. The pan was now underway, now lets get this party started. " Oh yea, make sure to get me a 357 magnum and colt 45.

Belnazar
01-20-2011, 11:58 PM
"Never fear! I am as swift as the winds of adventure! As strong as the mountains of friendship! As passionate as the fires of justice and as tranquil as the waters of peace!" Belnazar loudly announced in response to Aslee, getting himself ready to head out into the dangerous territory, a valiant foray for goods. He suddenly became serious. "I suppose I should stop with all this messing around yeah? Not really me, but then whatever yeah?" He said suddenly much more sombre. "I dont feel right about using you two as bait, but what must be done, must be done." He turned back to the other brave souls venturing out. "The quicker we are, the less danger these two will be in."

SikstaSlathalin
01-21-2011, 12:24 AM
The Red ninja was already looking around for a route.
"They don't even have to be in real danger, we can run along the rooftops to almost anywhere Downtown all they really need to do is throw bricks and stuff onto the street to draw the attention of the horde in one direction while those of us going on the Scav team go in the other. Soon he found a possible way.
"If we go up the stairs to the roof, we can start out there." He says beginning a quick ascension to the roof. Along the way he lucked upon a folding chair, well it's not a sword but it'll help with some horde bashing. Grabbing it up he lashed it to his back with his belt then went back for the roof.

Red Rum
01-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Alex reaches into his bag and pulls out his airsoft gun, check the clip, and chambers the first round. "Ready to go."