PDA

View Full Version : The Wise Ones

Aslee
01-17-2011, 11:54 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6282/aslee.jpg

It is summer, and the sky is blue.

You, whoever you might be, look up at the sky. That split-second moment changes your life forever.

A streak of color shoots across the sky. You stop whatever you're doing... and follow. You're still not sure how you'll find it, but your heart knows where to go. You travel for miles, a person driven beyond belief, with one thing on your mind: that single streak of color.

You find it in Virgnia, on the side of a riverbank in the middle of nowhere. It's dark, and there are five other figures on the bank. They mean nothing to you.

You finally get the box open, it does not hold the awnsers you hope for, but mere knowledge. Infinite knowledge on one subject, not of your choosing. You did not ask for this, would gladly rid yourself of this curse... but you go home instead.

Knowlege does not grant wisdom.

When you first arrived, you ignored the others. You didn't know you need them to become what you were meant to be. To become what the world will soon depend on.

The Wise Ones.

_ _ _ _ _

Alright, so this about a group of people who open a box that fell from space and get infinite knowledge on one single subject. It can be anything... music, history, numbers, even weaponry or cars...

It's not exactly original, but there is an explanation and an alien invasion somewhere in our future...

Please RP with me. I love this plot SO MUCH!

_ _ _ _ _

The Rules:

-Follow all RPA rules and keep it PG-13 please.

-There are only five spots open. First come, first serve. If I tell you to edit your sheet and someone sends in one I spprove before you do, I apologize, but they get the spot, it's only fair.

-If you believe you'll be inactive for a prolonged period of time, or if you're even just bored with us, tell us and we'll be fine. After all, we can always kill you off and have your Knowledge 'transferred' to another viable human subject.

_ _ _ _ _

Open Spots:

1. Alan O'Brian as played by Aslee ((a.k.a. ME!))
3. Sophie Wilsey as played by Tiny
4. David Edwin Willson as played by Natty
5. Otaku's Charrie...
6. Lemmy-Pop's charrie, whose name also escapes me...
Yes.. I'll have the names up tommorow...

_ _ _ _ _

Character Sheet Skeleton:

Name- ((I hope this is obvious.))
Age- ((I'm looking for between twenty and thirty-five. Talk with me to work out any younger or older.))
Personality- ((How odes your character react to things? Why are they like that? Any quirks that might pop up?))
Appearance- ((Please use words or realistic photos. If you feel compelled to use anime. please use the more realistic over the 'cutesy'.))
Pre-History- ((What was your character's life like before the Knowledge arrived?))
The Streak- ((What were they doing when they saw the Streak? What did it look like to them? What color was it?))
The Knowledge: ((What subject has the Knowledge affected? How has this affected his/her life?))

*Note: Do not pick the same Knowledge as anyone else. This could get rather annoying if it's a bunch of people talking about numbers... or computer screens.

_ _ _ _ _

Approved Charrie Sheets:

-Name: Alan O'Brian

-Personality: Alan was always a bit of a nerd. Thanks to that, he's always tried to break the 'nerd' stereotype. He's loud and cocky, and tries to act like a 'typical' man. However, he sometimes hates the way he acts and has seemingly random moments of nerdiness in which he tries to 'make everything better'. He has a collection of first edition books that he's never read, and a collection of pistols he's never used. He devoted his entire life to math, and it, in turn, screwed him over.

-Appearance: Alan is lean and tall, weighing about 145 and standing at 5'7". He's got longish red hair that comes down to his jaw. His eyes are a cool crystal blue, with a strange ring of gold around the iris. He wears glasses when reading. He dresses for work, which means casual slacks, button down shirts, and the dreaded sweater vests. He has a wide array of Nike sneakers.

-Pre-History: Alan was always a strange child. In school, he always excelled at maths, being able to rememberanything that was taught to him and applying it well. He got a PhD in Math theory at a small college on scholarship, and then got a job with a small group of scientists working on a project for the goverment. His career has been unremarkable, as he hasn't done much in his field except recite theorems and rules to the other mathmeticians. He now lives his days desprately searching for a breakthrough and fearing his leader's wrath.

- The Streak: Alan was running simulations on his laptop. Bored with his office, Alan was outside in his apartment complex's park, sitting underneath a tree. In a moment of frustration, he threw himself on his back. In that split second of blue sky, a reddish purple streak shot across the sky and scared the crap out of him. Before he knew what he was doing, he was up and walking... He snapped out of it standing knee-deep in a river in Virginia.

-The Knowledge: Alan's knowledge is words. His life after the Knowledge was horribly corrupted.He couldn't focus on numbers anymore. In one night, he read 152 books. The next week, he somehow accidentally talked his group leader into jumping off the roof. Needless to say, Alan does not like his knowledge.

Name - Sophie Wilsey

Age - 24

Personality - Sophie is very neat and orderly, and dislikes environments where things are not clean. Although her house is at times cluttered from her various sentimental trinkets, it is vacuumed and dusted on a regular basis. She is slightly vain and thinks highly of herself, but she tends to put others in front of her needs. She refuses to face her mistakes, and is very flighty. Despite this, she honestly cares about people. Sophie, just coming into the great big world, is a bit naive, and stubbornly adheres to a positive view of all people that she meets. She has a very strict moral compass.

Appearance - http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos...ac033abb86.jpg

Pre-History - Before college, she was an avid dancer, and maintained that as a hobby. She went into college to become a nurse, and is currently working in the field as a young training nurse.

The Streak- She was driving back home from the grocery store, and saw a streak of light violet light.

The Knowledge: Psychology, more specifically, the symptoms of how people work. Meaning, she is able to read people. She would be able to accurately read body language and detect lies, and easily figure out how people function and what they're feeling. This does have a lot of drawbacks, but it allows her to manipulate people if she wishes.

Name- David Edwin Willson

Age- 20

Personality- David is an absent minded, psycho path. He thens to be inappropriate with his questions and answers, as well in his demeanor. He has no care of what others think of him and tend to be blunt in opinion. Being this way makes him very suspicious of other and what they may not may not be planing to do with him.

Appearance- David stands five feet and four inches, with a average build brown wavy hair that he kept back in a mess of a ponytail. He has a cleanly shaved face and green eyes. His clothing choice is martial arts pants with a plain t-shirt, no shoes, and a wide variety of so what seems like random bracelets and the like on his right wrist going up all they way to his elbow and five watches on his left arm all set to different times.

Pre-History- David was all ways the problem child. Being the youngest of six he was never really looked on as the smart one nor the strong one, none of that was his to have. having only the left overs in most everything, never being the spot light never making his parents proud. For most things he was just there, being ignored. At the age of five his house "mysteriously" burned down kill everyone inside. He was moved to foster care, there he got into parkour and freerunning. Three years latter at his ninth foster home, he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and dementia and started to take medicine for his condition. During the same week, his foster parents where found dead in there house along with there dog dismembered and head impaled in the TV. David was missing. for Nine years he was no where to be found, till he was found and charged with the brutal kill and mutilation of twenty-seven women in the Houston area. He was found Guilty but mentally ill and sent to a mental institution.

The Streak- David was sitting in his room looking out of the window at the clear world when a thin ribbon of crimson danced across the sky, a moment latter the power when out and David made his escape to follow the path in the sky.

The Knowledge: When David open the box it gave him the knowledge of all kinds of martial arts skills and swordsmanship skills, with the skills he was given just makes him more deadly then ever before.

THE REST OF THE CHARRIE SHEETS WILL BE UP SHORTLY!

Red Rum
01-18-2011, 01:17 AM
I do believe I shall join.

Name- Alex
Age- 24
Personality- Laid back, logical.
Appearance- 6'2, skinny, hair; black, curly, short, messy
Pre-History- Pretty average, just trying to get by.
The Streak- Driving home from a date with his girlfriend, green streak
The Knowledge: Uhm, lets go with history.

Aslee
01-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Ummm.... RedRum? I'm going to need alot more on... pretty much everything. I'm not going to give you a word minimum, but I'm going to need more than just a few sentences. I'm going to put up my character today, so you can use him as a guide.

Dea m Smith
01-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Character Sheet Skeleton:

Name: Dea M Smith

Personality: Dea tends to be cool and clam but sometimes he loses it when someone tends to piss him off on his days off. But he is a nice guy to hang around and will do anything to keep his team and friends alive.

Appearance:

http://www.pureanimegallery.com/d/3329-1/sniper-gits-sac.jpg

Going to the streak

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8DKo_u5on4goLM:/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2706/0756ro6ha.jpg&sa=X&ei=e9Y1TZbGGIXVgQf2zeGcCw&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEOW4Y3SZbm3iBwAMRDioCfQmnUrg&t=1

Pre-History: Dea was a only child after his family died he didn't know what to do so when he was 16 his lied about his age to get into the army getting high marks and doing the best he was able to do but after sometime he was found out. At the age of 17. yes one year he was found out but as he was about tune 18 there kept him and waited to give him a better class and a better why of life. at 21 Dea became the youngest sniper to become a captain. But the one thing that made him go a bit loner was when he was hurt buy his X-lover. He to this day wont open up to many,

The Streak: was in The us back water in fort hood doing a sinper Run with his team. When he looking up from his gun he saw a Streak of Black as if it was calling to him telling him to come. As if things was going right he got some time off and heed to Virgnia to find the end of this Streak

The Knowledge: The knowledge Dea got from the streak was to see things thought his sniper scope. Where things have come to past and things that have not. Knowing when to shoot before the evil one dose. but mostly Dea has a now more wider hold on guns and war time battles then ever before.

tinyartist18
01-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey. I'd love to join. I'm currently formulating a character, but I wanted to give you a basis of what I had in mind so far
27 year old female
Knowledge: able to read people. She would be able to accurately read body language and detect lies, and easily figure out how people function. This does have a lot of drawbacks that I will be using, but it allows her to manipulate people if she wishes.

With your permission for that being the knowledge, I'll post a fully-developed character in a while.

Dea m Smith
01-18-2011, 07:30 PM
okay done with post how's that?

Aslee
01-18-2011, 11:06 PM
@ Tiny... I love it. Really, I do! ^ ^ That was exactly the type of character I'm looking for! You could say her knowledge was 'Psychology' if you wanted to give her a broader spectrum.'

@Dea... It's okay... You could you possibly do something that made him a bit diffrent than your typical war hero? A time when he feels most vulnerable? Also, would you consider making his knowledge a bit wider? Say... a knowledge of guns? Or even modern weaponry as a whole? Right now he just sounds a bit like someone off Halo.

Dea m Smith
01-18-2011, 11:36 PM
okay i add what you want i think it's okay.

tinyartist18
01-20-2011, 02:24 AM
Name - Sophie Wilsey
Age - 24
Personality - Sophie is very neat and orderly, and dislikes environments where things are not clean. Although her house is at times cluttered from her various sentimental trinkets, it is vacuumed and dusted on a regular basis. She is slightly vain and thinks highly of herself, but she tends to put others in front of her needs. She refuses to face her mistakes, and is very flighty. Despite this, she honestly cares about people. Sophie, just coming into the great big world, is a bit naive, and stubbornly adheres to a positive view of all people that she meets. She has a very strict moral compass.
Appearance - http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101228/20/4d1ac033abb86.jpg
Pre-History - Before college, she was an avid dancer, and maintained that as a hobby. She went into college to become a nurse, and is currently working in the field as a young training nurse.
The Streak- She was driving back home from the grocery store, and saw a streak of light violet light.
The Knowledge: Psychology, more specifically, the symptoms of how people work. Meaning, she is able to read people. She would be able to accurately read body language and detect lies, and easily figure out how people function and what they're feeling. This does have a lot of drawbacks, but it allows her to manipulate people if she wishes.

Dea m Smith
01-20-2011, 02:50 AM
that looks good :D

Aslee
01-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Accepted! ^ ^ I'll move your (and Dea's) character sheet to the Approved list once I FINALLY get Alan's all the way up.

We have three spots left!!!!!

Dea m Smith
01-20-2011, 04:59 PM
:D yay

tinyartist18
01-22-2011, 03:14 AM
If no one signs up, I have another character that I can use.

Dea m Smith
01-22-2011, 07:21 PM
yaaay

Mr.Natas
01-22-2011, 08:26 PM
Sounds fun, I'll join

Mr.Natas
01-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Name- David Edwin Willson

Age- 20

Personality- David is an absent minded, psycho path. He thens to be inappropriate with his questions and answers, as well in his demeanor. He has no care of what others think of him and tend to be blunt in opinion. Being this way makes him very suspicious of other and what they may not may not be planing to do with him.

Appearance- David stands five feet and four inches, with a average build brown wavy hair that he kept back in a mess of a ponytail. He has a cleanly shaved face and green eyes. His clothing choice is martial arts pants with a plain t-shirt, no shoes, and a wide variety of so what seems like random bracelets and the like on his right wrist going up all they way to his elbow and five watches on his left arm all set to different times.

Pre-History- David was all ways the problem child. Being the youngest of six he was never really looked on as the smart one nor the strong one, none of that was his to have. having only the left overs in most everything, never being the spot light never making his parents proud. For most things he was just there, being ignored. At the age of five his house "mysteriously" burned down kill everyone inside. He was moved to foster care, there he got into parkour and freerunning. Three years latter at his ninth foster home, he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and dementia and started to take medicine for his condition. During the same week, his foster parents where found dead in there house along with there dog dismembered and head impaled in the TV. David was missing. for Nine years he was no where to be found, till he was found and charged with the brutal kill and mutilation of twenty-seven women in the Houston area. He was found Guilty but mentally ill and sent to a mental institution.

The Streak- David was sitting in his room looking out of the window at the clear world when a thin ribbon of crimson danced across the sky, a moment latter the power when out and David made his escape to follow the path in the sky.

The Knowledge: When David open the box it gave him the knowledge of all kinds of martial arts skills and swordsmanship skills, with the skills he was given just makes him more deadly then ever before.

tinyartist18
01-23-2011, 08:57 PM
David seems like a fun character :D I think the interaction between our characters will be pretty awesome.

Dea m Smith
01-23-2011, 08:59 PM
me too i wonder what will come :D

Mr.Natas
01-23-2011, 09:33 PM
That's mostly why I did it
It just seemed like a good idea based on the other two :3

Dea m Smith
01-23-2011, 09:37 PM
maybe i should make my bio have some friends. lol

Mr.Natas
01-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Hmmm, I wonder where Aslee is

Dea m Smith
01-23-2011, 10:06 PM
yea

Aslee
01-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Sorry!!!!! My dad turned my TV off, so I now have to catch up on White Collar on the internet... It took a while... I'm such a fail GM! I'll get everything done today, I SWEAR!!!!

Dea m Smith
01-25-2011, 04:59 PM
i love that show but it's messed up on how kate died. i wonder who killed her. and dont worry about it as long you dont forget

Aslee
01-25-2011, 05:01 PM
I could never forget this!!!

Okay, so I forgot to tell you guys this, but romance is encouraged... Seeing how we only have one girl, this could get wierd, but whatever, right?

Dea m Smith
01-25-2011, 05:02 PM
i see a fight in the works :D. lol I may win.

Mr.Natas
01-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Hmmm, only at fair to mediam distance, at hand to hand I would win.

Dea m Smith
01-25-2011, 10:50 PM
i dont do hand to hand i snipe.

Mr.Natas
01-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I would bring a knife to a gun fight :/

Dea m Smith
01-25-2011, 11:38 PM
oh? I will bring a cat to a gun fight. :D

Mr.Natas
01-26-2011, 12:02 AM
I say, I would bring a video camera to a cat fight

Dea m Smith
01-26-2011, 01:03 AM
and put it on utube

tinyartist18
01-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Making another female character. The romance will still be interesting, I'm sure.

Name- Felicia Carter
Age- 22
Personality- Felicia is logical and mild-mannered. She tends to keep her feelings to herself, but feels them intensely and allows them to brew. Felicia has the ability to hold a grudge for a long time. She is impulsive but distrusts most people that she meets. However, her feelings towards people are polarized, either she adores a person or she hates him. She is a bit of a snob, and tends to think that people are below her.
Appearance- http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101226/23/4d1843e4bbeaf.jpg
Pre-History- Born into a strict Christian family, she was raised with absolute discipline. When time came for her to leave for college, she relished the opportunity for freedom, although she soon realized that she could not handle it in its entirety. She soon reverted to her old mannerisms, and immersed herself in her graduate studies: Theology/Mythology with a minor in Astronomy.
The Streak- Felicia saw a light green streak across the sky, just out of the corner of her eye. She was having coffee on the steps of the school's library, and decided to investigate.
The Knowledge: Healing/Medicine. She now has a capable hold over medicinal practices, and complete knowledge about the functioning of the human body.

Dea m Smith
01-26-2011, 11:06 PM
nice looks fine to me :D

Aslee
01-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Okay, I'm going to have to use nicknames for you guys. You are hereby and henceforth named Tiny, Dea, and Natty.

Tiny, I will get your second charrie sheet up there ASAP. ONE MORE SPOT!!!!!

Lemon Poppyseed
01-27-2011, 05:29 PM
One more spot? May I snag it?
I'm working on my character sheet now, should be up in two seconds!
EDIT: And here it is!

Name Piper Lore
Age Twenty one years.
Personality Piper is an individual – she’s very very sociable and finds it very easy to connect with other people. She can make a friend in a heartbeat, and it doesn’t take very long to gain her trust. She’s very disciplined, and in her spare time has trained her body to be more efficient. Thus, she is very flexible and in great physical condition, and is excellent at things like ju-jitsu, a form of martial arts.

She’s very curious about the world and is always looking for ways to learn more about the world around her – strangely enough, she doesn’t like reading books that might explain something to her easier than if she were to go out and look for the answer. Fiction books are great fun, but giant tomes on science and technology just bore her to tears. Her favorite thing in this world are her fellow humans – she loves meeting new people, learning the secrets, and trying to understand their backgrounds and cultures. In her spare time, she likes painting, although she isn’t very good at it – she’s actually quite horrid. She also cannot cook, and when she tries her hand at housekeeping, she makes more of a mess than before.

This young girl is also self-reliant and independent, and she doesn’t like taking help (or even being offered help) from anyone, for any reason. She’s learned to stand on her own two feet, and she believes anyone who relies too much on the help of anyone else are weak parasites – she used to be like that once, when she was a child, and she has made sure to never be too dependent ever again.

Appearance Piper Lore (http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/itsmistressmania/Models/4d3a59f716fcc.jpg)

Pre-History Piper was orphaned at birth, by mysterious parents that she knows nothing about, and has never seen. The orphanage she was dropped off in treated her horribly, and, being a helpless child, she could do nothing but cling to the adult figures that treated her like garbage. There was one adult in particular who made her life hell, a figure whose name she cannot remember but still haunts her in her dreams – he would come in her room late at night, staring at her form when he assumed she was sleeping and sometimes he would – …! No, such memories are best left back in the corner of her mind, it is best not to bring them up again. She still has nightmares of him, and was wary of him throughout her adolescent years, but when she finally graduated highschool, she was glad to leave and make a name for herself.

She started working as an intern at the Pigeon Post, a small local newspaper that, at first, treated her as a servant to buy them coffee and organize their documents. Over time, however, they slowly let her work on stories, and eventually, she got to publish her own articles in the Post. She became the quirky newscaster that everyone loved, and despite her new life, she felt that something was missing. She began to use her priviledge as a reporter to rifle through the town’s files, looking for someone that might resemble her parents, but still found no information. Then, everything changed when she saw an indigo-coloured streak illuminating the night sky…

The Streak Miss Lore was hunting down a local BMX biker that she was supposed to interview for an article in the Pigeon Post, but couldn’t find him – the crafty pest. She sat in her car, lighting her peppermint cigarette, when suddenly, she saw an indigio-coloured streak in the sky. Maybe common sense would’ve dictated that she should’ve followed the streak in her car, but instead, she got out of it, and followed it. Who knows how long she walked? When she finally snapped out of the trance, suddenly, she was holding a box – opening a box – in a river in Virginia.

The Knowledge The box has given Piper Lore the knowledge of history. Piper is in command of all the knowledge of every bit of recorded history that has ever happened – from the beginnings of man to the year 2011, and all of the meat inbetween. Granted, her knowledge is only as great as what has been recorded in history books. For example, she does not know the origins of Stongehenge, because humans have not yet discovered that answer. However, if a historian has ever dug up any tidbit of history, Piper knows it. This knowledge is even able to update itself as historians find out more things about history – thus making her an efficient, constantly updated tome on every bit of history that has ever happened to mankind.

Dea m Smith
01-27-2011, 08:08 PM
nice

Mr.Natas
01-27-2011, 09:06 PM
This will be very interesting indeed
I'm ready to start

Dea m Smith
01-27-2011, 09:12 PM
me too

Mr.Natas
01-27-2011, 09:13 PM
>(

Dea m Smith
01-27-2011, 09:19 PM
yea. lol

Aslee
01-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey, Natty... I have SCHOOL, you know! *pout* Okay, so Lemmy-Pop ((as you have now been dubbed), your charrie sheet has been accepted. Also, I will start the RP sometime tommorow- stop pouting Dea, I know you're jonesing for it, I CAN'T HELP IT -and I will PM you each the link! ^ ^

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 12:41 AM
or post it here :D

Lemon Poppyseed
01-28-2011, 01:02 AM
Hehe, Lemmy-Pop, I love that nickname! *glomp*
I'm glad this is starting soon - I can't wait!
I'll definitely be here to type up a post tomorrow, when the IC thread goes up.

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 01:15 AM
thats a good post. lol hahahah now who's next?

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 02:02 AM
I always do first come first serve

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 02:17 AM
lol yea but sometimes mess things up . lol

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Yup
but thats life thing get f-ed up all the time

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 02:41 AM
yea and i a fix them " holds bat."

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Now that bat only going to get things into more of a mess
use duct tape instead

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 02:48 AM
a duct tape bat?!

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 02:52 AM
No a roll of duct tape
Thou a vampiric duct tape bat would be interesting

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 02:54 AM
with a hint of werewolf. :D

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 02:56 AM
Oh, I'm off tomorrow so I'll be on
:/ most likely I'll be second

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 02:58 AM
lol okay

Aslee
01-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Here's the linky! Have at it, you guys!

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=507259#post507259

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 05:46 PM
lets see how i'm going to start :D

Lemon Poppyseed
01-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Before I post, I just want to be sure - we're all supposed to be meeting at the place where the Streak led them, right? In the riverbank in Virginia? And Alan's been advertising the meeting like crazy everywhere, in order to bring the Wise Ones together, right?

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 10:15 PM
i knew i was forgetting something. i'll just have to add tha,t. lololol

Lemon Poppyseed
01-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Haha, no problem mate - 'tis always good to double-check!

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 10:23 PM
yea oh i found the photos there in the other thread :D

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Hmm I'm a little confused,
Dea aren't we already have the knowledge ?
We got it and just left right ?
So now we have to get together and rule the world or whatever.
Or did I miss something o.0

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 11:26 PM
I touhgt we had to rp to get them. lol know I'm confused,

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 11:29 PM
well in the plot its says
"You find it in Virgina, on the side of a riverbank in the middle of nowhere. It's dark, and there are five other figures on the bank. They mean nothing to you.

You finally get the box open, it does not hold the answers you hope for, but mere knowledge. Infinite knowledge on one subject, not of your choosing. You did not ask for this, would gladly rid yourself of this curse... but you go home instead.

Knowledge does not grant wisdom.

When you first arrived, you ignored the others. You didn't know you need them to become what you were meant to be. To become what the world will soon depend on."

I felt that we all arrived at the same time and just left to go about are business the re realized "OMG we are like all powerful and stuff"

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 11:33 PM
huh? Maybe. not sure now. all well lets just see what happen and flow with it.

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Well The only reason I say this is because your post doesn't really make any sence x.X
Because Alan already has his and if I where to post that I already have mine then and Lemmy says she has hers etc ... You see what I'm geting at

Dea m Smith
01-28-2011, 11:42 PM
No But lets see what the GM says for now.

Mr.Natas
01-28-2011, 11:55 PM
I mean that Your Char has not opened his yet and if everyone else has then it would creat conflict and Aslee first post her char has already opened it and then went back to the same place and that's where we are start or so I thought x.X I'm confused now and don't know whats going on anymore ><

Aslee
01-28-2011, 11:56 PM
Ummm.... yeah. Sorry, Dea, but Natty's right. I'm sorry! It's all my fault, I'm a horrible GM. I should've made things clear.

Could you change it? ... Pweeze?

And, yeah, Lemmy-Pop, that's what we're doing. Meeting in the place where we got our powers... Cuz he wants to know if it was just him or not.

Dea m Smith
01-29-2011, 12:00 AM
So what do i do then? i mean thats kind of dumb to just start out a role play with out evne going to get the powers. thats more like an x man role play/

Mr.Natas
01-29-2011, 12:01 AM
@Aslee:Its ok, to be honest I'm not a very good GM eather ;D
and even though I'll make fun of you I can tell that your better GM then I'll be

@Dea: I suspect that we will decide what to do as the Rp goes on ... It's sandbox that way.

Aslee
01-29-2011, 12:08 AM
But... you already have your powers... We're just trying to learn to use them so we'll be ready when....

We get to the SECRET plot!!! ^ ^

Mr.Natas
01-29-2011, 12:09 AM
DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNN!

Dea m Smith
01-29-2011, 12:09 AM
yea. sorry I dont like sand box type of role plays. Sorry But I'm bowing out. You ay go on head.

Aslee
01-29-2011, 12:11 AM
Ok... That's just fine! ... *huff*

Does anyone wnat to cover Dea's spot? You can make a diffrent character. Or, we can say he was killed, and his knowledge of modern warfare was transferred to the next viable human!

Mr.Natas
01-29-2011, 12:17 AM
I think we need to get some one from
THE OUTSIDE
O:

Aslee
01-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Le GASP! But I think you're right, Natty... *peers at the masses* Which is cool enough for us?

Lemon Poppyseed
01-29-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah, I agree with Mr. Natas - I really think it would be best if we got another player to cover his spot. After all, the game's barely started - so he wouldn't really be missed! Although, if there's a better way to fix this, I'm all for it!

I'm also working on a post, I'll get it up sometime soon!

Dea m Smith
01-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh and any of my Bio's are copy right sorry but warfare is mine and mine alone do come up with something elas thank you :D

Mr.Natas
01-29-2011, 12:26 AM
Hey, if your that concern then stay
:/

Dea m Smith
01-29-2011, 12:34 AM
No. I told you why I'm going and I dont want others to take what I came up with.

Lemon Poppyseed
01-29-2011, 01:31 AM
I'm not the GM or anything, but couldn't the person who decides to take his slot could just come up with his own character, complete with his own personal knowledge? Since the roleplay hasn't even started, this could be done fairly easily, right?

Dea m Smith
01-29-2011, 01:32 AM
thanks Lemon. :D And good luck whit this Role Play .:D

Aslee
01-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Yeah... but I'm just saying, the Knowledge could be transferred if they wanted. And besides, Dea, no one is going to take your ideas. I'll make sure of it.

Dea m Smith
01-29-2011, 02:47 PM

Lemon Poppyseed
01-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Alright, I told you I'd get a post up, didn't I?
I apologize for the length! I really need to learn how to be concise...
But yeah, I have a great feeling about this RP - I can't wait to get started!

tinyartist18
01-30-2011, 10:24 PM
(Sorry, I was away at a four-day conference. Catching up now.)

Mr.Natas
01-30-2011, 10:25 PM
How did that go ?

tinyartist18
01-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Writing up a post now. It should be posted tomorrow (catching up on schoolwork, too)
As to the earlier debate, Aslee, GMing is hard, but you're doing fine. Misconceptions happen.
Also, just find another character later. He can show up at any time, depending on his knowledge.

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 03:16 AM
So Dea got banned .... good thing he dropped after all
>>

Aslee
02-02-2011, 03:48 PM
We're not supposed to talk about it. So, shhhhhhhhhh...

Anyway, does anyone have any plot ideas for the time between the meeting and the SECRET PLOT?

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Goverment trying to kill us
... that's all I have

Lemon Poppyseed
02-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Oh, I know!
The boxes were actually lost "parcels" that fell out of an ailen cargo ship, and now ailens are after us, because they want their Knowledge back - and they're prepared to take it by force, gasp!
... Or not... -just woke up, is kind of loopy-

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 06:15 PM
actual I like that a lot ... let's do that

Sickly
02-02-2011, 06:17 PM
hello erbody

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 06:21 PM
'ello Coo

Sickly
02-02-2011, 06:41 PM
sooooo how's life?

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Good, 24F here, plus power outages in someplaces ....
Going to joined there is one spot open I believe

Sickly
02-02-2011, 06:46 PM
mmmmaaaaaayyyybbbbeeee

Sickly
02-02-2011, 06:48 PM
can i have a character whose knowledge is of how to kill david willson in the most effective manner

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 06:54 PM
:c
But, but that's my Character D,:

Sickly
02-02-2011, 06:56 PM
oh

Aslee
02-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Ummm... no. XD Though that would be rather fun to watch, we would be short another player yet again. You're free to choose any other one, though!

As for plotting, the Secret Plot includes aliens that sent us the parcels... and I've already said too much! o_O So, I like the goverment idea! And then, if you wish Lemmy, I could integrate the mistake thing... OMG, I have an idea! ^ ^ You guys are so good for my muse! *runs off to plot*

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Your welcome o.0 ?

tinyartist18
02-02-2011, 10:08 PM
(Coo~, I love your Sandman icon.)

Posting now. Sorry for the delay, things have been crazy.

As to the filler plot, I'd like to see some wandering around randomly/character interaction at the very least.

Lemon Poppyseed
02-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Your welcome, glad we could help your muse somehow! If you want to include that the aliens gave us the parcels as a mistake, you can if you want.

Yeah, as of now, I saw we definitely at least let our characters get to know each other/develop or something, while we build up to the secret plottage.

Aslee
02-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Well, yeah... that too. *shifty eyes* But then the goverment and the aliens and the sdohdofhdofhdsikfh. Yes, that's my new word for awesome....

AND YAY for Tiny posting! ^ ^

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 10:28 PM
The Government and the aliens are working together is that whats going on D,:

tinyartist18
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Sorry to remove another character, but I'm setting free my second girlie. Anyone's allowed to claim her (I doubt that will happen), as long as they remain true to her character. My sincerest apologies.

tinyartist18
02-02-2011, 10:55 PM
WRITEWRITEWRITEWRITEWRITE
Done, finally.
I hate opening RPs.

Mr.Natas
02-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Well I thought It was good
:/
I too hate the first post ><

Aslee
02-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Nyah!!! I'll try to post today. I'm doing this sorta' Improv thing on another site, and it's kicking my butt. Alan is screaming at me from the back of my head...

Writing-Otaku
02-05-2011, 06:04 AM
Name- Juliana Falcone
Age- Twenty-three
Personality- She does what she believes is right and what she thinks has to be done. She is EXTREMELY harsh on herself and has no confidence in herself at all. She is willing to do anything for her friends and people she cares about. She's very cautious and closed around men because of her past. Her curiosity will some day be her destruction.
Appearance- Very short (only five foot two) and pale. Her face looks darker than it is because of all the freckles scattered across it. She has plain brown eyes, but it's fairly easy to know what her general mood is. When she's in a good mood they seem lighter but when she gets in a bad mood they seem to darken. She keeps her flaming red hair to her waist and loose. Rarely does she ever put it in a pony tail or braid. She prefers no make-up and dark colored clothes.
Pre-History- Her father deserted her when she five, leaving her with an over-worked mother and two older brothers that treated her horribly. She was forced to grow up too quickly and take care of herself and two others. She left home at eighteen, hoping to find a better life, since her brothers were still living at home.
The Streak- Juliana was sitting in her backyard with her pets and a book when she saw The Streak. She immediately put her book down and followed it.
The Knowledge: When she opened the box, she learned about Technology. Before, she had never had a chance to play around or really own any technology, but as soon as she got home she went out and bought a computer, TV, and a stereo system with her savings. In under an hour she had everything working perfectly.

Ehh... Please don't tell me I'm too late...

Aslee
02-05-2011, 01:03 PM
No, it's fine! I've been neglecting my poor GM post, and so it's a bit... out-dated. SO! you're accepted. It's about time we had a character that wasn't halfway to crazy.

AND I LOVE THE KNOWLEDGE!!!

Writing-Otaku
02-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Lol, thank you! I'll jump right in, then!

tinyartist18
02-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Appearance- Very short (only five foot two) and pale. Her face looks darker than it is because of all the freckles scattered across it. She has plain brown eyes, but it's fairly easy to know what her general mood is. When she's in a good mood they seem lighter but when she gets in a bad mood they seem to darken. She keeps her flaming red hair to her waist and loose. Rarely does she ever put it in a pony tail or braid. She prefers no make-up and dark colored clothes.]

Thank you for giving me a close-to-perfect description of my irl self :P You missed the eyes, though, those are blue-green, and I'm only slightly shorter.

(Just found it funny.)

Writing-Otaku
02-06-2011, 03:13 AM
That's so weird! Because that's exactly what I look like. XD
Even though it's very annoying to be short and plain-looking, I like it. :)

Aslee
02-06-2011, 07:43 PM
*stares*... Twinnies??? Le GASP! How cool are you two?!?! Anyway, I think we'll wait for Tiny and Lemmy to post... and then I'll post and possibly introduce my second charrie. Or he might come in later.

I dunno.

Mr.Natas
02-06-2011, 11:53 PM
For the misssing person I say he was kidnapped by the goverment or something

Aslee
02-07-2011, 12:32 AM
That's what I was thinking... and then he could join us right before the SECRET PLOT!!! Unless the person who signs up for him wants something else. But, eventually, we'll have to have a sixth person, or the SECRET PLOT won't work...

Writing-Otaku
02-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Lol, I'm guessing the SECRET PLOT is a big thing? Just judging by the way you CAPS it every time you type it. XD

Aslee
02-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Well... It's big for me. Cause... Umm... It's got cool things. And we prove to the goverment that we are far more PWN than they think. And we're... legen- wait for it, and I hope you're not allergic to milk because the next word is- DARY!!!

And now I will stop being Barney from HIMYM.

Writing-Otaku
02-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Barney from where? *confused*

Aslee
02-07-2011, 01:31 AM
How I Met You Mother... The guy played by Neil Patrick Harris? Ermm... the Legen-DARY quote was from him. As are all my Legen-DARY quotes. And this one: 'I don't get sick. When I was born, the doctors said my sick glands were replaced with an extra awesome gland.'

Writing-Otaku
02-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Wooow, he sounds like most of the guys at my school. Do guys ever grow up? XP

Aslee
02-07-2011, 01:45 AM
I'd say no, but Natty is watching and may very well have David kill me... o_O

Writing-Otaku
02-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Eh... Okay, then. (0-0) Ignore the question.

Mr.Natas
02-07-2011, 02:43 AM
I never grew up
>>

Writing-Otaku
02-07-2011, 05:40 AM
At least you admit it. XD

Aslee
02-09-2011, 04:28 PM
OK, you guys! Today, I will perform the last of my GM-y duties and fix up the info-first-post thing. That means I'll have all the charries sheets up, and probably establish a posting order.

Also, check out our new RP-banner, made by Myriad! It's so cool looking! ^ ^

And, remember, no posting as of now, unless your name is Lemmy-Pop. No one gets left behind!

Writing-Otaku
02-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Hai! ;)

Aslee
02-10-2011, 02:58 AM
And, of course, I forgot about my Gm-y duties...

I failz.

Writing-Otaku
02-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Lolz, it's fine! You be busy, yes?

Mr.Natas
02-10-2011, 04:31 AM
D<
NATAS ANGRY

Aslee
02-10-2011, 01:43 PM
... And why are you angry, Natty?

Mr.Natas
02-10-2011, 10:17 PM
I'M ANGRY AT ONE LINE POWER PLAYER
RAWWWWWWWRR
/SMASHES COMPUTER AND RANDOM PEOPLES

Aslee
02-10-2011, 11:14 PM
...Ok? I don't really know what that's supposed to mean, but feel free to rant!

Mr.Natas
02-11-2011, 12:26 AM
People who post one line and they power play (Meaning they are all powerful and can do anything)
>|

tinyartist18
02-11-2011, 02:22 AM
-.- That sucks. Ew, that writing style is disgusting. Just pwn them through the face.

Mr.Natas
02-11-2011, 02:57 AM
I did
I edited my previous post after he post then post again and he got mad

Aslee
02-11-2011, 03:21 AM
XD That's the way to do it!

I mean...

That's very immature, Natty. *shifty eyes*

Mr.Natas
02-11-2011, 03:24 AM
:3
... So I have seen Lemmy In a while
D:
Did she die

Aslee
02-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Ummm... I think she's just dealing with some IRL stuff. I'm in two other RPs with her... I'm sure she would've told someone if she was leaving for good.

tinyartist18
02-15-2011, 08:23 PM
:C DEAD?

Aslee
02-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Natty! You scared her! Umm... I'm sure Lemmy will be back soon... Does anybody want to do one more round with who we have now? And then wait again...

If she's gone for another two weeks, I suppose we'll have to move on without her.

Mr.Natas
02-16-2011, 12:01 AM
Hmmmm
I don't know
>>
only if they wouldn't put lemmy out of the loop

tinyartist18
02-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Someone needs to restart this thing.

Mr.Natas
02-23-2011, 02:40 AM
I think that's the repsonablitly of the GM

Aslee
02-24-2011, 01:05 AM
Well, you said you wanted to wait for Lemmy. I have no problem wither continuing with the thread we have, or starting a new one. Which would you guys prefer?

Mr.Natas
02-24-2011, 01:45 AM
Just something to point out
Lemmy may never come back, Just saying that I've done the same thing. I join something then have to leave for a month or two and just go on with my life.
then again, restarting it and having Lemmy come back would be werid
>>
<<
I really don't care ether way

Lemon Poppyseed
03-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Gah! I'm sorry for being away for so long! My computer had a horrible virus and I was too broke to do anything about it for a while... Sorry for not giving any word!

Is it okay for me to be part of this? If I get a post up tomorrow, will I be too late? I put you guys through a lot of waiting, and for that I do apologize! /flails around nervously

EDIT: Posted! Again, so sorry for the wait, guys! And the post is pretty long, sorry for that too, I was just so excited!

Mr.Natas
03-03-2011, 03:58 AM
No biggy
I'm glad that your ok and that you posted
:3