PDA

View Full Version : The Kingdom of Xvallia

Eagleeye74
01-22-2011, 04:42 PM
In a kingdom, built only for people with extraordinary and unique abilities. People with elemental powers, shape shifters and all other sorts of beings you only imagined to exist. Forbidden from normal society because normal people would be scared or call them freaks, maybe even try to kill them. In this Kingdom, known as Xvallia, all races of "unique individuals" live together in peace. Some may think otherwise and try to attack others, but not everyone is a good guy.
At first it started off with a united kingdom with everyone happy, but a knight of the kingdom's king changed this. His name was Za Darkenzu. One day Za attacked the kingdom, getting people to join his dark alliance. The kingdom split into three sides. The loyalist, rebels and neutralists. The loyalists remained loyal to the kingdom or king.
The rebels fought against it trying to kill the king and destroy the kingdom. The neutrals did not care about neither, they just fought for themselves. Who's side will you be on?

-Character Sheet-
Name:
Race/Species:(Anything you want, even a human..)
Powers: (If they have any..)
Side: Loyalist, rebel or neutralist?
Weapon:(Any kind of weapon they use)
Extras: Optional.

Rules
----------------------

1. No GMing
2. Romance is acceptable :D
4. Length post is a minimal of 5 sentences
5. Have fun!!

==========

RP starts before kingdom separates.

++Loyalists++

__Rebels__

==Neutralists==
1.Name:Noah Mizuri
Race/Species:Human
Powers:None
Side:Neutralist
Weapon:A mysterious and magical deck of cards, may or may not help in battle.
Extras:Nothing...

Dea m Smith
01-22-2011, 06:53 PM
This looks good i want to be a Rebel :D

Dea m Smith
01-22-2011, 07:11 PM
Name: Dea M Smith

Race/Species: Human

Powers: Shadow, Able to run into a shadow and come up somewhere elas.

Side: Rebel

Weapon: One .408 Chey Tac Sniper. Which can be hung from his Back. Two twin Mark XIX Desert Eagles. They sit at hip side on each side. Two twin katana swords. The twin blades are his fathers that were pass down to father to son, They sit under the guns. One hidden blade under Glove on right side of hand. Steal tip boots.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5240/normal0390if.jpg

Extras: Optional. Coming soon

Gunnison
01-22-2011, 07:30 PM
What level of technology is present?

Eagleeye74
01-23-2011, 12:34 PM
What level of technology do you want? :P

Dea m Smith
01-23-2011, 06:54 PM
I want pre ww2 :D or higher

FoxWriterDeluxe
01-27-2011, 06:16 PM
This is cool but I'm not sure what kind of species to be, I find human too boring to play as. Also will there be large scale fights and 'underground resistance' style hideouts? what about trench warfare? do we get Thompson 'Chicago typewriter' and webly revolver type guns in it?

Did I mention I love the idea of being able to fight for yourself for once?

Dea m Smith
01-27-2011, 08:10 PM
man being a human is not boring there the only rave that can become anything with some meds. lol