PDA

View Full Version : [PG-13] Legend of Zelda: Greyout [OOC]

Pages : [1] 2 3

lain
01-22-2011, 10:40 PM
(Rated PG-13 for possible language, violence, and sensuality.)

(IC here: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11166)

The Goddesses said that a great Hero would arise and destroy the greatest evil to ever exist in the kingdom of Hyrule. He was to travel through time, gain special powers and friends, and then destroy that evil. But what if this hero that so many put trust in failed? Ganon, the evil holder of all of the Triforce pieces, put Hyrule through a brief period of intense suffering. He murdered all of the sages and put his minions in their places. But the power growing inside of him was too much for this ruler to bear. Knowing that he was soon to pass, he took all of his minions with him in death and simply disappeared into nothing. The Triforce shattered and ceased to exist in Hyrule for the good or for the bad and a greyness overtook Hyrule.

There is no good or bad outlined for the people and they have all turned on each other, each race keeping to themselves. Many of those who have tried to attain peace have been killed in the process. With nothing to hate and nothing to love, there is no reason for unity.

But the Goddesses did not leave Hyrule without hope. Taking the old medallions of the sages (now neutral and ineffective coins), they put some of their power in them and scattered them across Hyrule. When found, these coins activate and grant small amounts of wisdom, power, and courage to them. These coins are to be taken to the Temple of Time and placed around the stone that the Master Sword used to stand. When all are in place, the Master Sword must be retrieved from the abandoned and ruined Hyrule castle, right where Link has passed years ago. The Sword must be returned to the Temple of Time and placed into the stone by the hands of all the main races of Hyrule: Hylian, Zora, Gerudo, Kokiri, Goron, and Shiekah. Then the Triforce will be reformed and the Goddesses will return to rule Hyrule themselves since no one person of Hyrule can handle the entire nation. Light will be cast over Hyrule for the first time in ages and the Goddesses will make sure that no one shall ever touch the Triforce again, sealing the Temple of Time shut forever. But, knowing that the races will need leaders of some sort they will choose new sages to live in the old temples and the new sages will occasionally meet with each other to decide how to govern their respective people.

But, will this 'backup plan' yield these results? Will some greedy person try to keep all the coins themselves and become more powerful than anyone else? This is the ultimate test for the Goddesses' creation. Will they use their freewill for the good of Hyrule?

This is taking place in the world of Ocarina of Time and is starting during the time of greyness. You may choose any of the following races: Hylian, Zora, Gerudo (one male Gerudo is allowed and I will select who may play him), Kokiri, Goron, Fairy and Shiekah. The coins have been scattered for over 100 years at this point and have not been found. My opening character's post will explain some more things.

1. Respect the GM and abide by all of the RPA rules and Guidelines. If you are not familiar with these, please go to the main page and click the link for them so you may be informed and will not get into any trouble.

2. Respect other players and their choice of character. I decide what goes and what does not go. Again, respect me and my decisions. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY CHARACTER FOR ANY REASON.

3. If you have a problem with another player, please let me know and I will help you resolve the issue. If I cannot help please contact a moderator.

4. I'm pretty sure I covered the ideas for my plot pretty clearly and more will be addressed as we get into the rp. Not everything can be laid out. Otherwise there wouldn't be many choices as to how the story goes.

5. If you have an idea for a plot twist or want to request certain privileges for your character (such as finding a coin or already having one), PM me about it and I will let you know. Let me know if you have collaborated with another member and want to have your characters have a relationship or know each other right from the get-go. Also let me know if you wish to double as two characters. No more than two characters may be played as mains. NPC's are allowed as needed.

6. Please be able to post at least two nice paragraphs per post. An introduction I feel needs to be at least four meaty ones. A good grasp of the English language and grammar is REQUIRED. I recommend a spell check before each post and please proofread each post you make. I'm not going to ban you though for an occasional typo since I make them myself and no one is perfect.

7. If you break any of my rules you will be PMed a warning. If you are difficult about it, you WILL be banned and your character ignored if you continue to post. If you acknowledge that you broke the rules and are nice about it, you will not be. If I ask you to leave, you better leave or I'll get a mod on it.

8. Don't let these rules scare you. I sum it up like this: Respect the GM (me), other players, and generally behave in a civil manner. Then we will have no problems and we can just have a grand ol' time!

http://coco.raceme.org/videogames/zelda/images/hyrule.jpg

Hylian: The most prominent and technologically advanced race of Hyrule. They are characterized by light skin and pointed ears and may have any hair color. They generally reside in the castle town and Kakariko village.

Zora: A fishlike people that stand on two feet. They may have varying physical traits such as scale color. They live in Zora's domain but have tunnels that link to the forest, lake Hylia, and a few other places. They can breathe underwater and on land. They were at one time very close to the Royal family.

Goron: They live near Death Mountain located above Kakariko village. They are very strong and generally have a roundish shape. They are able to form themselves into boulders to travel or simply crush enemies. The gate to Death Mountain is guarded.

Kokiri: At one time they were childlike and innocent, living in the magical forest and were bound to it. Since that magical light has disappeared that innocence has been lost and they have begun to grow into adults and may now venture out of the forest though many choose to stay in the village. Their appearance is similar to the Hylians.

Shiekah: Not much is known about this race and they were presumed extinct. But it is rumored that some still walk about Hyrule or reside secretly in the town they founded long ago, Kakariko. They, like the Zoras, did at one time have a very close relationship with the Royal family. Their appearance is like that of Hylians except they have distinctive red eyes and don't have pointed ears. They have the natural ability to hide and disappear, usually in a puff of smoke.

Gerudo: They are a desert people and are predominantly female. A male is supposedly born every 100 years. They generally have dark skin and reddish or orange hair and yellow eyes. They are very agile and are particularly unfriendly to visitors, always having guards around their fortress. Anyone who enters their fortress will be kept as prisoner or killed.

Fairy: They are not considered a 'main' race of Hyrule since they were made to be companions to the forest children, the Kokiri, or messengers since at one time the Kokiri could not leave the forest. Since the children have grown up, they have left them and either reside in the forest or anywhere they choose. They are no more that six inches tall and may have any hair or eye color. Usually, their skin is fair.

NOTE: All descriptions of the races and their personalities may differ from your character's since all characters will have freewill and their own personalities. Any questions about them will be sent to me via PM but do not argue with me.

Character Sheet:

Played by: (your username)
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Brief Biography:
Appearance: (Picture in a spoiler please. You may also use a description instead)

Accepted Characters:
Played by: lain
Name: Gia
Race: Gerudo/Hylian
Personality: Confident, of little words but not necessarily shy, strong, kind, impartial.
Brief Biography: Her mother, a Gerudo, fell in love with a Hylian man and secretly married him. After she gave birth to Gia, she was killed and Gia was forced to abide by the ways of the Gerudo. She was never told that her father was a Hylian and she was kept inside the fortress, trained in the ways of archery and hand to hand combat. She was told that there was no better place to live and no better culture than that of the Gerudo.

One night she decided she could not stay there any longer. Her curiosity was far too strong and she hated the disorder of not having a true leader like Nabooru. She didn’t care about the other races. In fact, they intrigued her to no end and she wanted to see and meet each one for herself. They couldn’t really be as bad as her Gerudo caretakers perceived them, she concluded. So it is her mission to see all of Hyrule. She thought that maybe along the way, somehow, she could make a difference in the divided kingdom.
Appearance: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/Kyanii09/l_ffcf627ce0f65da90a22a69a742063f0.jpg

Played by: Ushima

Name: Riku

Race: Hylian

Personality: Riku is a bit of a badass. He is strong, loud and in your face. Though he is nice and kind. He'd rather stay and fight than run away, and he has the strength to back up and threat he makes. Riku brushes off most insults, but the minute you go after his friends and loved ones you better run.

Bio: Riku was born in Kakariko Village. Growing up he'd constantly get into trouble. Kid stuff, pranking and fighting. Riku was the leader of a small gang of the best fighters, they called themselves the 'Suicide Squad'. Though at the time they didn't know what suicide meant, they just thought it sounded cool, being kids thats all that mattered to them. They'd go around causing all sorts of childish problems. Though one time they went to far, Riku was the only one caught.

As punishment he was forced to help an old man in the village for a month. Cooking, cleaning, chopping lumber and fixing the house. Though with his strength most of the chores were no problem. The old man, Vanthis, at the end of the month revealed himself to be an old warrior looking for someone to pass his skills onto. Vanthis presented his sword to Riku, saying that if he could lift it he was worthy. And, with a great bit of difficulty which surprised Riku, he lfted the sword. The next day began the rest of his life.

Riku started with sword training, building up his strength and muscles even more. He practiced so much he could use his sword one handed. Vanthis trained Riku in magic next, handing Riku book after book and forcing the boy to read all of them and meditate. In his spare time Riku played a flute his parents gave him. Once he had a decent grasp on magic Vanthis busted out the explosives, teaching the boy how to make bombs and how to effectively use them. On his 18th birthday Vanthis tattooed Riku, giving him an old symbol and teaching him the art of tattooing. It was painful and he couldn't use his right arm for a few days, as the tattoo was placed on his right forarm. After his training was complete Riku left the village to learn more, knowing that he needed to learn new things to pass on to his apprentice some day.

Appearance: http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/BeccaTheLion/VampireAnimeBoy.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/killerdude23233/1227857074332.jpg

Played by: Jacogos
Name: Nšake (pronouced Neh-shah-kay)
Race: Gerudo

Personality: Quiet, yet hot-headed, Nšake is a firm believer in 'actions speak louder than words'. He is also very mistrusting, and doesn't have a grasp on the concept of right and wrong. While being hot-headed, he does try to think things through if he can, but usually the fiery streak breaks through.

Biography: At first, Nšake had a normal, average life as a Gerudo child, though he knew he was special for being a boy. He initially presumed that he was just different like that, but, when he was seven, finally heard the tale of Ganondorf. Again, at first he was alright. Then, he began thinking. Was he meant to take up Ganon's reign and rule the world? Was he next in line to be “King of Darkness”? Of course, the then nine-year-old Nšake panicked at this thought, and ran off into the desert. Somehow, he survived, and he grew up in that desert, afraid of his self-conjured 'destiny'. Upon reaching his 14th birthday, Nšake grudgingly put his past behind him and returned to Gerudo Valley. Two years later, he left, and now travels Hyrule, wondering what exactly is going to happen in the world he lives in.
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8bm3Ipq3GL4/Rdv7XkiThlI/AAAAAAAAAAY/j3iuR5tr_WQ/s400/Aiel.jpg

Played by: Shanatos
Name: Akula

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/CrystalDragonSpaceMarine/e5a83cb7aeed90bd078a2ab6d33cf2bb.jpg
Akula's personality is a complex balance between the ironclad warrior's code of honor and the unfettered malice of an assassin. She is full of contradictions, a sign that she spares not even herself from her conflictive tendencies.

She is highly perceptive, observant of others and surprising sensitive, though at the same time she is usually disregarding in spite of this. Typically her speech is direct, blunt, and usually concise in style, though she also loves to talk, especially to taunt an opponent.
She tends to look for any kind of reason to bring up an argument, taking up a devil's advocate position for no reason other than to be contrary. She is strong-willed and fiercely independent, resistant to being influenced by others.

She sometimes holds mutually exclusive beliefs, for instance, extreme cynicism towards the state of the world with the optimism inherent in extreme ambition, and a firm belief in free will despite also claiming to believe heavily in the idea of fate.

She tends to be logical and unemotional, but there are exceptions to this. She lusts for combat, and when is comes to conflict she tends to throw reason out in favor of stubborn opposition. The way she comes alive in the face of a challenge is obvious, as there is a stark contrast between her usual withdrawn and somewhat shy nature, and the massive killing intent she gives off when battle draws near.

She has a complex code of honor based on what she believes makes a person strong (such as not attacking the defenseless). She also tends to be highly unforgiving, even when if would be beneficial not to hold a grudge.
At a very young age, Akula was sent away from the valley for intense training abroad. She trained for ten years in locales such as the Lost Woods and Death Mountain to hone her skills to be a great assassin for the Gerudo tribe. She has led a very empty life, having virtually no friends, only harsh masters, and does not get on well with others because of her lack of social experience. Her social awkwardness and envy at the fuller lives of others have led her to pursue the way of sword to the exclusion of all else, believing that friendship and enjoyment were acceptable sacrifices if it led to perfection of skill. To this end, she spends every spare moment inventing new and harder ways to challenge herself and grow in power. Her favorite spots for a training sabbatical is Death Mountain. She has an obsession with monstrous creatures, finding more in common with them than with more human races. She particularly has an affinity for Gorons, admiring their strength and hardness. She is also obsessed with legends of Ganon, the old Gerudo king that conquered the land, and idolizes him as a mythical figure.
Swordsmanship: Akula is a master swordsman, with both one and two-blade styles. She also has skill at unarmed combat as well.

Archery: Akula's archery is extremely poor, especially at far ranges. She has more skill at knife-throwing.

Thief Skills: Akula has been trained in the arts of stealth and thievery, as per Gerudo tradition, though her training was more geared towards assassination than pure thievery.

Magic: "Ice Knife". This is her personal adaptation of the Gerudo "Ice Arrow" magic.

Swords: Akula has two swords, forming a katana/wakizashi pair.

Knives: Carries several knives of various makes, most of which are throwing knives.

Wolfos Cloak: This cloak was made from the pelt of a Wolfos she killed with her bare hands. It was crafted by Gorons in a manner similar to their tunics, and as such protects against extreme heat.

Theme Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiJ-GRwTubo&feature=related)
Battle Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFazug7I_0&feature=related)

Played by: Light Yoshiru
Name: Geniko
Race: Fairy
Personality: Shut up, okay? Even though a few fairies are annoying and tend to tear your ear off, I'm almost a mute. Still doesn't mean I won't scalp you or leave a bald spot on your head if I feel like it. But, your a friend, I might consider taking the arrow for ya, I'll consider it, no promises. Just because I'm small, doesn't mean I don't know how to break fingers or cut them off.
Brief Biography: Well, I was assigned to help a Kokiri become the best they could be, and blah blah blah, I'm sure you've heard the stories. Well, how I've ended up alone is a whole different story. My kid and I were foraging for our little village, bringing back food and such. We stopped as we heard a ruckus, a wolfo came barreling out at us, slashing at anything. I took a hit as I allowed my kid to flee, except kiddo went deeper into the forest. I laid on the ground as a bloody mess, my wings were cut, bones broken, a long claw mark down my body. An adventurer fought of the Wolfo moments later and took me with her to heal my wounds. It had taken a while to heal, but I was back up, my wings were Darker than ever, and I only had a centimeter long scar on my chest.

But, that wasn't the end of my problems, the adventurer wasn't as nice as she appeared. I soon found myself in a caged arena, fighting rats and keese. She was raking in money, gamblers came all around to see a Fairy fight off small pests to the death. No, I wasn't like the king of the arena, I was just really lucky and I kept my scissor sharp. Well, one day while swinging my cage in boredom and worry for my Kokiri, she walked in with another man, they were giggling and talking about how rich she was getting from me. The man knocked me over with his finger and said, "I bet this thing can't beat Barry," he grinned as the adventures face went red hot, she had a short temper. Barry, he was a Chuchu, I began to freak out, I couldn't kill that monster! So I bid by time, was able to sneak my scissor in my cage one day; and well, the next day, people heard her screaming as she came out of her home, holding her bloody eye and reaching out to snatch me. After a few weeks of hiding, I returned to the forest to find my Kokiri gone, I couldn't get the courage up to go deeper into the forest.

That's when I remembered about the Forest Medallion, I could use that courage to find my Kokiri, or at least help me take the impact. Problem is, I don't have enough strength to open the door, even if I knew where it was, terrible right?
Appearance:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/094/d/e/Elf_kid_by_Laevan.png
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Light-Yoshiru/fairy.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/152/0/e/Scissor_sword_by_Desolc.jpg

Played By: Xarel1375
Name: Rela Silvaro
Personality: Rela is NOT your average, everyday fairy. In fact, she has a personality that is unusual for her kind. Basically, she is the kind that angers easy. In fact, she is known throughout the fairy realm for her temper. One legend states that a Stalfos once tried to attack the fairy realm, only to be killed by Rela, who, while her fairy brothers and sisters ran, attacked the freaking thing and utterly destroyed it. Rela is not just known for her anger though. Since she has lived a long time, her knowledge is vast, and she is gentle when not pissed off. She is also not afraid of helping someone in need, be it fairy or otherwise. She even helped a Kokiri girl once, only to be attacked afterwards. No one has seen the Kokiri girl since...
Biography: Rela, like most fairies, was born from a Great Fairy. However, the Great Fairy she was born from was the Great Fairy of Power, which hardly ever happens. This explains her anger, which is rare amoung the fairy realm. Rela lived her life as a happy, but rather short-tempered, fairy. She was assigned a Kokiri to help out after some time, but that Kokiri died of old age. Rela didn't. Rela was then assigned another Kokiri. Then a century later, that one died. Again, Rela didn't. This continued for a while, until Ganondorf and that hero kid f**ked up everything. Thanks to them, Hyrule's races became divided, even dividing the Kokiri and the fairies. Rela was seperated from her Kokiri at the time and has lived in the Lost Woods ever since, where her personality has become renowned.
Appearance:

http://www.htloz.net/archives/htloz/2000-2001/fanstuff/fanart/silvestris_nera.jpg

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/C/Clover6401/1056944907_ightfairy4.jpg

lain
01-22-2011, 10:41 PM
I just spent all day on that. Make your posts meaningful. lol

NOTE: I may not get to look at everyone's profiles and make calls until monday. That goes for PMs as well. I'll be here off and on until about 8:00 PM CT tonight.

Shanatos
01-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Played by: Shanatos
Name: Akula

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/CrystalDragonSpaceMarine/e5a83cb7aeed90bd078a2ab6d33cf2bb.jpg
Akula's personality is a complex balance between the ironclad warrior's code of honor and the unfettered malice of an assassin. She is full of contradictions, a sign that she spares not even herself from her conflictive tendencies.

She is highly perceptive, observant of others and surprising sensitive, though at the same time she is usually disregarding in spite of this. Typically her speech is direct, blunt, and usually concise in style, though she also loves to talk, especially to taunt an opponent.
She tends to look for any kind of reason to bring up an argument, taking up a devil's advocate position for no reason other than to be contrary. She is strong-willed and fiercely independent, resistant to being influenced by others.

She sometimes holds mutually exclusive beliefs, for instance, extreme cynicism towards the state of the world with the optimism inherent in extreme ambition, and a firm belief in free will despite also claiming to believe heavily in the idea of fate.

She tends to be logical and unemotional, but there are exceptions to this. She lusts for combat, and when is comes to conflict she tends to throw reason out in favor of stubborn opposition. The way she comes alive in the face of a challenge is obvious, as there is a stark contrast between her usual withdrawn and somewhat shy nature, and the massive killing intent she gives off when battle draws near.

She has a complex code of honor based on what she believes makes a person strong (such as not attacking the defenseless). She also tends to be highly unforgiving, even when if would be beneficial not to hold a grudge.
At a very young age, Akula was sent away from the valley for intense training abroad. She trained for ten years in locales such as the Lost Woods and Death Mountain to hone her skills to be a great assassin for the Gerudo tribe. She has led a very empty life, having virtually no friends, only harsh masters, and does not get on well with others because of her lack of social experience. Her social awkwardness and envy at the fuller lives of others have led her to pursue the way of sword to the exclusion of all else, believing that friendship and enjoyment were acceptable sacrifices if it led to perfection of skill. To this end, she spends every spare moment inventing new and harder ways to challenge herself and grow in power. Her favorite spots for a training sabbatical is Death Mountain. She has an obsession with monstrous creatures, finding more in common with them than with more human races. She particularly has an affinity for Gorons, admiring their strength and hardness. She is also obsessed with legends of Ganon, the old Gerudo king that conquered the land, and idolizes him as a mythical figure.
Swordsmanship: Akula is a master swordsman, with both one and two-blade styles. She also has skill at unarmed combat as well.

Archery: Akula's archery is extremely poor, especially at far ranges. She has more skill at knife-throwing.

Thief Skills: Akula has been trained in the arts of stealth and thievery, as per Gerudo tradition, though her training was more geared towards assassination than pure thievery.

Magic: "Ice Knife". This is her personal adaptation of the Gerudo "Ice Arrow" magic.

Swords: Akula has a large, two-handed sword (http://www.swords-and-more.com/shop1/images/11165_600_5.jpg), and also a smaller sword in the style of a wakizashi (http://library.thinkquest.org/05aug/00716/wakizashi.jpg).

Knives: Carries several knives of various makes, most of which are throwing knives.

Wolfos Cloak: This cloak was made from the pelt of a Wolfos she killed with her bare hands. It was crafted by Gorons in a manner similar to their tunics, and as such protects against extreme heat.

Theme Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiJ-GRwTubo&feature=related)
Battle Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFazug7I_0&feature=related)

lain
01-22-2011, 10:57 PM
lol Okay Shanatos. You have a reserved spot in my book anyways.

Ushima
01-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Played by: Ushima

Name: Riku

Race: Hylian

Personality: Riku is a bit of a badass. He is strong, loud and in your face. Though he is nice and kind. He'd rather stay and fight than run away, and he has the strength to back up any threat he makes. Riku brushes off most insults, but the minute you go after his friends and loved ones you better run.

Bio: Riku was born in Kakariko Village. Growing up he'd constantly get into trouble. Kid stuff, pranking and fighting. Riku was the leader of a small gang of the best fighters, they called themselves the 'Suicide Squad'. Though at the time they didn't know what suicide meant, they just thought it sounded cool, being kids thats all that mattered to them. They'd go around causing all sorts of childish problems. Though one time they went to far, Riku was the only one caught.

As punishment he was forced to help an old man in the village for a month. Cooking, cleaning, chopping lumber and fixing the house. Though with his strength most of the chores were no problem. The old man, Vanthis, at the end of the month revealed himself to be an old warrior looking for someone to pass his skills onto. Vanthis presented his sword to Riku, saying that if he could lift it he was worthy. And, with a great bit of difficulty which surprised Riku, he lfted the sword. The next day began the rest of his life.

Riku started with sword training, building up his strength and muscles even more. He practiced so much he could use his sword one handed. Vanthis trained Riku in magic next, handing Riku book after book and forcing the boy to read all of them and meditate. In his spare time Riku played a flute his parents gave him. Once he had a decent grasp on magic Vanthis busted out the explosives, teaching the boy how to make bombs and how to effectively use them. On his 18th birthday Vanthis tattooed Riku, giving him an old symbol and teaching him the art of tattooing. It was painful and he couldn't use his right arm for a few days, as the tattoo was placed on his right forarm. After his training was complete Riku left the village to learn more, knowing that he needed to learn new things to pass on to his apprentice some day.

Appearance: http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/BeccaTheLion/VampireAnimeBoy.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/killerdude23233/1227857074332.jpg

lain
01-22-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey Ushi, you might wanna change part of your sig. :P

Jacogos
01-23-2011, 12:09 AM
I have that Gerudo male I posted up in the last OOC, but I guess I'll ask for permission before posting it.

This is me asking permission :D

lain
01-23-2011, 12:12 AM
All profiles are allowed to be posted. Whether I accept them or not is the thing. ;) So go right ahead! You will most likely be accepted.

Lord Tully
01-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Ok I'm pretty much just cutting and pasting this.
played by: Sir hatless
Name: Torat
Race: Hylian (numerous Sheikah ancestors)
Personality: Torat has a somewhat secretive personality, while he usually speaks plainly he almost never tells you everything at once. While he can appear to be calm and collected and is often very kind, underneath the surface Torat has a fierce temper that when prodded can erupt violently and yet dissappear just as quickly.

Biography: Torat was born like any other child in Kakariko Village, he knew almost everybody, even the members of the so-called 'Suicide gang" whom he never liked. Especially the one named Riku, Torat always thought he was just a show-off. Torat hated him even more when Riku's punishment turned into a reward with the old man teaching him stuff like magic (Which of course got the entire town talking about him for years).

When Riku left Torat was ecstatic because maybe he wouldn't have to hear about him ever again. But his private celebration was brought to a quick end when for some unknown reason his eyes suddenly turned completely blood red. Since things like that tend to scare people and make them think you're some ind of demon, Torat was driven out of town and has been forced to live in the shack in the grave yard ever since.
Appearance: http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af353/StupidPicLoad/EvilAnime3.png

Jacogos
01-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Played by: Jacogos
Name: Nšake (pronouced Neh-shah-kay)

Personality: Quiet, yet hot-headed, Nšake is a firm believer in 'actions speak louder than words'. He is also very mistrusting, and doesn't have a grasp on the concept of right and wrong. While being hot-headed, he does try to think things through if he can, but usually the fiery streak breaks through.

Biography: At first, Nšake had a normal, average life as a Gerudo child, though he knew he was special for being a boy. He initially presumed that he was just different like that, but, when he was seven, finally heard the tale of Ganondorf. Again, at first he was alright. Then, he began thinking. Was he meant to take up Ganon's reign and rule the world? Was he next in line to be “King of Darkness”? Of course, the then nine-year-old Nšake panicked at this thought, and ran off into the desert. Somehow, he survived, and he grew up in that desert, afraid of his self-conjured 'destiny'. Upon reaching his 14th birthday, Nšake grudgingly put his past behind him and returned to Gerudo Valley. Two years later, he left, and now travels Hyrule, wondering what exactly is going to happen in the world he lives in.
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8bm3Ipq3GL4/Rdv7XkiThlI/AAAAAAAAAAY/j3iuR5tr_WQ/s400/Aiel.jpg (for clothing and hair color. Couldn't find a decent face-shot, so go with a younger, leaner vers of Ganon, I guess o.O)

Ushima
01-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Hey Ushi, you might wanna change part of your sig. :P

yeah your right! lol

Damonique
01-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Played by: Damon
Name: Brik(Goron's aren't that inventive when it comes to names.)
Age:167(Gorons hadn't changed a bit after link went into the future, so it can be assumed they live a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time)
Race:Goron
Personality:Laid back and Calm, as if all the world is no matter to him. He is extremely long-winded, as well, taking several minutes to even answer a question. In castle town, he would spend hours tell long, fantastic tales of days long gone to the children willing to listen to him. It is extremely difficult to get up his temper, but once you do, he is capable of anything, with his tremendous strength.
Brief Biography: Brik , until five years ago, lived a silent life as a guard at the peak of Death Mountain. Despite how few people he had to speak to back then, the Goron learned much, with hawklike vision and an amazing memory, he served as a silent witness to over a century of life in Hyrule. What he did not see, he learned from others, prying stories and vivid retellings of events from those few that, for any reason, chose to make the climb up the side of the treacherous mountain that was his peoples home.
Appearance: While most Goron's are round and fat, Brik is tall and broad, with bull-like, stony shoulders and jagged formations over his back. His hair is white, like all Gorons, and tied into a twisted topknot, and his eyes are a deep knowing green.

lain
01-23-2011, 02:00 AM
Added everyone except Shanatos cuz she isn't done. lol

We gots three Gerudo!

But now I gotta go!

Jacogos
01-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Because they're just that awesome? :D

Lord Tully
01-23-2011, 03:43 AM
I say we need a fairy.

Ushima
01-23-2011, 03:48 AM
HEY! LISTEN! please not that kind of fairy. i wanted to kill Navi

Damonique
01-23-2011, 03:54 AM
I think we should only have TWO Gerudo. One Female, One Male, just to cover bases, because we need at least one character of each race.

Oh yeah, and my friend has an App on his iPhone that replays lines from Navi repetitively at increasing volume. Occasionally he turns it on in a crowded room to see how many people have played Ocarina of Time.

Ushima
01-23-2011, 04:00 AM
that is by far the greatest app ever

Stryker
01-23-2011, 05:13 AM
Hm, I gotta go for now. But hopefully I can get a sheet up tomorrow. Here's to hoping *Toasts and drinks his imaginary glass of... something*

For the record, it'll more than likely be a Hylian.

Light Yoshiru
01-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Hows this Lain? Sorry people I get carried away with bios, I hate only giving about three sentences for bios. But, I helps being more detailed when you post, right?

Played by: Light Yoshiru
Name: Geniko
Personality: Shut up, okay? Even though a few fairies are annoying and tend to tear your ear off, I'm almost a mute. Still doesn't mean I won't scalp you or leave a bald spot on your head if I feel like it. But, your a friend, I might consider taking the arrow for ya, I'll consider it, no promises. Just because I'm small, doesn't mean I don't know how to break fingers or cut them off.
Brief Biography: Well, I was assigned to help a Kokiri become the best they could be, and blah blah blah, I'm sure you've heard the stories. Well, how I've ended up alone is a whole different story. My kid and I were foraging for our little village, bringing back food and such. We stopped as we heard a ruckus, a wolfo came barreling out at us, slashing at anything. I took a hit as I allowed my kid to flee, except kiddo went deeper into the forest. I laid on the ground as a bloody mess, my wings were cut, bones broken, a long claw mark down my body. An adventurer fought of the Wolfo moments later and took me with her to heal my wounds. It had taken a while to heal, but I was back up, my wings were Darker than ever, and I only had a centimeter long scar on my chest.

But, that wasn't the end of my problems, the adventurer wasn't as nice as she appeared. I soon found myself in a caged arena, fighting rats and keese. She was raking in money, gamblers came all around to see a Fairy fight off small pests to the death. No, I wasn't like the king of the arena, I was just really lucky and I kept my scissor sharp. Well, one day while swinging my cage in boredom and worry for my Kokiri, she walked in with another man, they were giggling and talking about how rich she was getting from me. The man knocked me over with his finger and said, "I bet this thing can't beat Barry," he grinned as the adventures face went red hot, she had a short temper. Barry, he was a Chuchu, I began to freak out, I couldn't kill that monster! So I bid by time, was able to sneak my scissor in my cage one day; and well, the next day, people heard her screaming as she came out of her home, holding her bloody eye and reaching out to snatch me. After a few weeks of hiding, I returned to the forest to find my Kokiri gone, I couldn't get the courage up to go deeper into the forest.

That's when I remembered about the Forest Medallion, I could use that courage to find my Kokiri, or at least help me take the impact. Problem is, I don't have enough strength to open the door, even if I knew where it was, terrible right?
Appearance:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/094/d/e/Elf_kid_by_Laevan.png
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr213/Light-Yoshiru/fairy.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/152/0/e/Scissor_sword_by_Desolc.jpg

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 06:20 AM
Played By: Xarel1375
Name: Rela Silvaro
Personality: Rela is NOT your average, everyday fairy. In fact, she has a personality that is unusual for her kind. Basically, she is the kind that angers easy. In fact, she is known throughout the fairy realm for her temper. One legend states that a Stalfos once tried to attack the fairy realm, only to be killed by Rela, who, while her fairy brothers and sisters ran, attacked the freaking thing and utterly destroyed it. Rela is not just known for her anger though. Since she has lived a long time, her knowledge is vast, and she is gentle when not pissed off. She is also not afraid of helping someone in need, be it fairy or otherwise. She even helped a Kokiri girl once, only to be attacked afterwards. No one has seen the Kokiri girl since...
Biography: Rela, like most fairies, was born from a Great Fairy. However, the Great Fairy she was born from was the Great Fairy of Power, which hardly ever happens. This explains her anger, which is rare amoung the fairy realm. Rela lived her life as a happy, but rather short-tempered, fairy. She was assigned a Kokiri to help out after some time, but that Kokiri died of old age. Rela didn't. Rela was then assigned another Kokiri. Then a century later, that one died. Again, Rela didn't. This continued for a while, until Ganondorf and that hero kid f**ked up everything. Thanks to them, Hyrule's races became divided, even dividing the Kokiri and the fairies. Rela was seperated from her Kokiri at the time and has lived in the Lost Woods ever since, where her personality has become renowned.
Appearance:

http://www.htloz.net/archives/htloz/2000-2001/fanstuff/fanart/silvestris_nera.jpg

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/C/Clover6401/1056944907_ightfairy4.jpg

Light Yoshiru
01-23-2011, 06:29 AM
oh wow, post a few things on Navi and we get two fairies lmao

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 06:36 AM
Was gonna do a Hylian... Then saw everyone decided to be a Hylian. Didn't want to be a Goron anymore, so an angry p*ssed off fairy sounded good!

Light Yoshiru
01-23-2011, 06:55 AM
True dat, hey isn't the Great Fairy of Power one of the Goddess of the Triforce? If she isn't sorry, my mind is tired and its late, so I'm getting off, night!

Shanatos
01-23-2011, 07:02 AM
Added everyone except Shanatos cuz she isn't done. lol

We gots three Gerudo!

But now I gotta go!

For further reference, I am a "he".

lain
01-23-2011, 07:07 AM
Nice posts guys. I'll have to re-read them tomorrow and then add them.

@Damon: I think it's fine that there are three Gerudo. I'm allowing it.

lol @ all the fairies. I needed to read scissor boy's bio again because my brain got lost in it. Something about a fairy gladiator? xD

lain
01-23-2011, 07:10 AM
For further reference, I am a "he".

Aw I thought there was another girl here. :( Oh well. At least you are playing a female character because all the others are male! Also, props to you for being man enough to play a girl. haha A lot of girls play guy characters but it is less common for guys to play girl characters. I raise my glass to you.

Wait, is everyone else here a guy? Am I the ONLY WOMAN? ;_;

Okay, no more male characters post please!

Light Yoshiru
01-23-2011, 07:11 AM
eh reference to samurai jack, one of his episodes he was turned into a chicken and had to fight in an arena against robots. And yes, scissors, he can't pick up a dagger, so a blade of a scissor was appropriate.

-EDIT-
Nice, good to know there are other people that play female characters, most thread master I met are against that stuff so I use Mina/Kumori less than often

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 07:15 AM
... I believe I have decided to change my character a bit.

Light Yoshiru
01-23-2011, 07:19 AM
oh, why? Xarel, was it something I said? sorry dude if it was

Awean8
01-23-2011, 07:24 AM
*pokes head in*

I didn't even notice this until now. I'm not a real big fan of fan-fics but this actually looks good so I'll get a character up soon.

Shanatos
01-23-2011, 07:25 AM
Aw I thought there was another girl here. :( Oh well. At least you are playing a female character because all the others are male! Also, props to you for being man enough to play a girl. haha A lot of girls play guy characters but it is less common for guys to play girl characters. I raise my glass to you.

Wait, is everyone else here a guy? Am I the ONLY WOMAN? ;_;

Okay, no more male characters post please!

Most of my female characters are essentially men with girl bits anyway. :P

Edit: By the way, Light Yoshiru, where is your avatar from?

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 07:26 AM
oh, why? Xarel, was it something I said? sorry dude if it was

Oh no man. Nothing to do with you. Sorry if it seemed that way, but I just wanted to make my character a female. Also, the Great Fairy of Power is not the Goddess of Power Din. She is a seperate deity entirely.

Mr. Satan? You too? Sweet.

Awean8
01-23-2011, 07:34 AM
What is this blasphemy? There isn't a single kokiri up in this hizzle.

Are you people daft?

*making kokiri character*

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 07:37 AM
I thought about it Mr. Satan, but I decided against it. I don't know enough about the Kokiri to make a character.

Shanatos
01-23-2011, 07:57 AM
I would rather play a Business Scrub than a Kokiri. :P

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 07:59 AM
Are Deku Scrubs even allowed in this RP? Seriously, that would be neat. I might just make a second character in that case.

Light Yoshiru
01-23-2011, 08:05 AM
No, I don't think so, I asked her about being a Deku and she kinda said no (she said no to a lot of races I asked to be but whos counting lmao) good luck convincing her otherwise.

Awean8
01-23-2011, 08:11 AM
Played by: Awean8
Name: Redo
Race: Kokiri
Personality: Optimistic for the most part, even when he gets himself into the deepest trouble which happens often. He's a mischievous trickster, he loves nothing more than to see your entire day ruined for a cheap thrill. He sometimes gets a little moody whenever he's reminded of his fairy. His poor, poor squished dead fairy....

Brief Biography: He used to have a fairy, but......he accidently fell out of a tree and squashed it. The Great Deku tree wasn't exactly thrilled about the whole ordeal so he's been fairy-less ever since. Recently he's been looking for a new fairy but hasn't seen much luck.....

On another note he loves walking through the forest while playing music be it on an ocarina or some violin he fashioned from sticks, leaves, and bear dung.
Appearance: Redo (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081016192350/zelda/images/thumb/a/ae/Fado_Artwork_%28The_Wind_Waker%29.png/350px-Fado_Artwork_%28The_Wind_Waker%29.png)

Shanatos
01-23-2011, 08:21 AM
To lain:

My character is now done and awaiting approval.

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Mr. Satan! Art thou dissing Fado, the ancestor of the great and all powerful Makar?! jk jk

I see some comedy between my character and Mr. Satan's.

Damonique
01-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Sounds like we have an alright cast here, We need some Zora's though!

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Should I double as one?

lain
01-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Nah, no doubling right now. Someone will come along for the Zora spot. Most people like them.

Shanatos your sheet made me laugh. I don't think there is anything I don't know about Akula! xD There's like 8 spoilers. Spoiler much? :P nah it's fine. It just varied from the format of my character sheet. But I'll let it slide since you obviously put a whole bunch of time in to it.

I noticed that a few characters have some stuff in their sheets that wouldn't technically go along with my plot... but it's not so severe that I would disallow it. So we will just go with it. I think it was just stuff that I thought would be assumed by others so I didn't type it. Yeah, I know, I'm stupid.

Anyways, I think that Brik and Akula will be friends. xD SECRET BEST FRIENDS. lol jk jk

I've got time to add Akula real quick but then I must be off again! But don't worry anyone not accepted yet has not been written off. You all seem intelligent and reasonable and that puts you up high in my book. ;)

Light Yoshiru
01-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Hmm, do I need to change anything? I don't want to have my sheet go against your plot XP

Jacogos
01-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Also, props to you for being man enough to play a girl. haha A lot of girls play guy characters but it is less common for guys to play girl characters.

I'll have you know I have a total of four girls posted up on this site, two of which I'm already roleplaying :P (you know, just saying)

Lord Xarel
01-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Let me know if I need to change anything lain!

Damonique
01-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Heh. Brik and Akula..Friends? Really? Brik is very laid back, except when something gets him really riled up. Though those two would assuredly know each other, since Brik was the Borderguard of Death Mountain for over a hundred years. Noone, NOONE got into the domain of the Gorons without speaking to Brik.

Would be funny if she tried to fight her way in though.
Akula:Get out of my way!
Brik:No.
Akula: Don't make me kill you.
Brik:*Laughs*
Akula:*Stabs*
Brik:*Chuckles as blade skitters off harmlessly.*
Akula:*Attacks in a flurry of stabs and slices*
Brik:...What are you doing?
Akula: WHY...WONT...YOU...DIE!!!!!*Attacks some More*
Brik:*Laughs*

lain
01-24-2011, 03:30 AM
Brik: OH that tickles!

:P

Also, no one change anything. It's no biggie and everything will work just fine.

Lord Xarel
01-24-2011, 03:34 AM
So... Are Light and I accepted?

lain
01-24-2011, 03:37 AM
Oh yeah, and my friend has an App on his iPhone that replays lines from Navi repetitively at increasing volume. Occasionally he turns it on in a crowded room to see how many people have played Ocarina of Time.

Is that how he gets dates? hehe jk

Awean8
01-24-2011, 03:38 AM
I as well.

lain
01-24-2011, 03:48 AM
Oh yeah I think I added everybody. xD Sorry.

I will make an announcement when the IC is up. ;) I'm going to start working on it.

lain
01-24-2011, 04:26 AM
WHEEEE! It is up! And a fairy has a prime spot to jump in. ;)

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11166

And I forgot in my own rules that it said I would pm you if you were accepted or not. lol Okay everyone has been accepted. Check the accepted character list in the first post and look for yours to make sure.

Jacogos
01-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Hmmm, I'm guessing each of us is to find a coin?

lain
01-24-2011, 04:38 AM
Not necessarily. I was just getting it started. I think there are too many of you to each find a coin. Now there are six left.

But if you like, you may find or already have a coin and I will make notes of who has them here in the OOC. ;)

Jacogos
01-24-2011, 04:57 AM
I feel like being the only male Gerudo is already making me important, so I'll opt out of finding a coin lol

lain
01-24-2011, 04:59 AM
Alrighty. Yeah you are already special. haha

lain
01-24-2011, 05:37 AM
Double posty. Oh well. My thread. :P

Anyways, I'm going to bed, ya'll. You see, I have fibromayalgia and to stop hurting I have to lay on the fluffiest and most comfortable thing ever and take pain medicine. Oh yeah, and be extra warm. -has on three shirts and two pairs of pants-

Lord Xarel
01-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Aren't you a sly one lain? Posting now.

Light Yoshiru
01-24-2011, 10:45 AM
awww poor Lain, it must be terrible. Never seen it before, but I guess it sucks. *stares at first post, lowers head out of sight* unreal.....

lain
01-24-2011, 08:01 PM
what's unreal?

Light Yoshiru
01-24-2011, 08:13 PM
y-your post, are you a robot? Its so big! oh, bye-the-way, it the town of hyrule infested with zombies again or just people? How are you feeling today?

lain
01-24-2011, 08:15 PM
haha that's not big. have you been on RPA that long?

Light Yoshiru
01-24-2011, 08:20 PM
For about a year, went away for a while to collect my work and think of roleplays.

But, I'm the kind of guy that needs help running them, every roleplay, except my first on Gaiaonline (83 pages), never made it into their 30's. I get sidetracked and look at something else for a while and then people begin to misbehave and they stop listening to me.

lain
01-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Ah, Gaia. I migrated from there to here. There are jerks there. More than here. I guess simply because there are so many people. Higher ratio. btw I'm not gonna post again until a few more do.

Light Yoshiru
01-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I'm only on it to stay with friends and I'm trying to get a few on here, had one but she got nervous for no reason at all, guess she likes large spaces and this place is too close for her.

I'll post in a bit, so, is the town full of people or over ran by those zombie guys? Cuz, I'm thinking of making a post about a bar chase lol

lain
01-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Who said anything about zombies? O_o

Light Yoshiru
01-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey, I've stayed up toooo long and in the game when ganondolf took control, zombies (The ones that scream and then hump your head like a jockey from L4D2) roamed the streets of town.

lain
01-24-2011, 08:40 PM
lol there aren't those zombies.

Light Yoshiru
01-24-2011, 08:43 PM
okay XP *snore* I'll make a post in about an hour or so.

lain
01-24-2011, 08:58 PM
Don't take some sleep deprived post Yosh!

Light Yoshiru
01-24-2011, 09:12 PM
dun worry, I'm at my best when I'm sleepy, I worry less on how people think of it.
Huh, your the second person to call me that. People usually call me Light or Mr. Yoshiru bleck.

lain
01-24-2011, 09:14 PM
I like Yoshi or Yosh. Like the dinosaur.

Jacogos
01-24-2011, 09:34 PM
I'll probably call him Yoshi xD P.S. those are Redead you are thinking of lolz Posting

Damonique
01-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Posted. I'm thinking Brik will find a Wisdom amulet at some point.

Shanatos
01-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Akula is so badass she doesn't need no friggin' coins.

Okay, gonna post now.

Light Yoshiru
01-25-2011, 12:15 AM
Frick! I passed out, uuuhh, I'll see if I can post later, probably tomorrow. Jeeze, sorry, I have a bit of work and didn't expect me to pass out on the couch.

lain
01-25-2011, 01:53 AM
@Damon: The coins have equal parts of power, courage, and wisdom in each. Just fyi. Also, it's divided so it's not as strong as if a character had the full on piece of triforce.

Awean8
01-25-2011, 02:42 AM
I'll have a post up after Light....

I'm still thinking of how to introduce him.

lain
01-25-2011, 09:46 AM
You liars saying you will post and what-not. xD But I bet Shanatos' will be about 8000 words just going by his character profile. lol

Everyone (who HAS posted :P) is doing well so far! I was able to accurately picture all of the intros in my head without wondering, 'what about this?' and without having a brain death due to bad grammar. Everything is flowing nicely. You guys are awesome!!!

Also, I have insomnia right now due to anxiety and stress. Woohoo! >_>

lain
01-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Akula is so badass she doesn't need no friggin' coins.

Okay, gonna post now.

Forgot to say 'lol' to this. So... lol! XD

Jacogos
01-25-2011, 05:56 PM
Haha, don't worry, I'm sure we'll continue to astound you as the RP continues on ;P Besides, I haven't had a chance to accurately describe what Nšake looks like xD That's gonna be a niiiiice post

lain
01-25-2011, 06:48 PM
Ah, try not to bore me with over detail. :P

Jacogos
01-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Awww Dx No fair! xD

lain
01-25-2011, 07:06 PM
I didn't say you couldn't. Just try not to. haha I always think of how it would be written out in a book. If you noticed, I didn't give too much information about how Gia looked right now. It really isn't that important. Plus, we have pics to help us out.

@Xarel: You switched from past tense to present in your last paragraph. Just thought I'd point that out. (Upon reading it again it was only a couple spots and could just be considered a typo. Never mind! lol)

Lord Tully
01-25-2011, 08:37 PM
I have posted, now maybe I can get some interaction with somebody.

Jacogos
01-25-2011, 08:50 PM
O.o quickly forced meeting with character was quick. Guess I ain't got much reason to go to Kakariko Village now Dx

Lord Tully
01-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Sorry

Shanatos
01-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Yeah, still working on my opening post...

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 12:06 AM
wow ushi is popular land mark lmao
finishing up my post

Ushima
01-26-2011, 12:13 AM
tis why i havent posted waking up yet. giving everyone a chance to make fun of me cause i lost! so come take your shots and make Riku feel bad about himself.

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 12:16 AM
eh, I'm gonna be in town, turning a pub upside down XD

Ushima
01-26-2011, 12:26 AM
oh fun! love doing that!

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 12:29 AM
yeah, last September, my dad and I picked up his 2nd cousins from a bar and one of them had a broken tooth and black eye lmao. He was hittin on some dudes fiance

Ushima
01-26-2011, 12:44 AM
gotta love bar fights

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 12:49 AM
never seen one, dont go to bars, dont drink

lain
01-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Bars are just generally no good in my opinion. lol Also have never been to one. But it doesn't seem like a good idea. xD

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 01:32 AM
I kept on telling my cousins GF "You do know, you met him at a bar... right?" Whenever she gets mad at him lmao

Ushima
01-26-2011, 01:36 AM
ha! trollin!

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 01:40 AM
Ray William Johnson: "Fake and Gay"

lain
01-26-2011, 01:49 AM
Ray William Johnson: "Fake and Gay"

That pretty much sums it up. hahaha

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 02:37 AM
hahaha but my name is bigger its ********* ***** **** *******

that will be a great game to play lmao

lain
01-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Ummm... okay... O_o

lain
01-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Double post. BLAH. I'm bored. Also...

Note: Giant rock people in the middle of a field attract attention.

Awean8
01-26-2011, 04:30 AM
Sorry...I think I'll be dropping out of this one. I just haven't been in a creative mood lately. D:

lain
01-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Awww. :( Okay.

Damonique
01-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Posted. Something makes me think Brik is going to annoy the hell out of these impatient you warrior types.

Jacogos
01-26-2011, 06:31 PM
You skipped over hatless's character Torat, the Sheikah, completely
Sorry, I critique xD

Damonique
01-26-2011, 06:42 PM
....wait. Damnit. Got confused. Give me a minute and I'll edit.

Jacogos
01-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Is cool Damon xD Glad to help lol

Damonique
01-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Fixed it. Wasn't too hard, since everyone asked the same question, so my dialogues still fit.

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 08:27 PM
awesome, tons of reading lol

Jacogos
01-26-2011, 10:11 PM
MIght wait on lain to post, don't know yet

lain
01-26-2011, 11:13 PM
I was waiting for Xarel.

Jacogos
01-26-2011, 11:15 PM
you plan on interacting with the group at all in this next post?

lain
01-27-2011, 12:38 AM
I'm not in the mood to post right now. lol I am not a machine! haha jk Well, I mean, I'm still not a machine. jk about being mad.

Shanatos
01-27-2011, 12:49 AM
Note: Made a slight change to her profile, just switched the type of sword she uses.
Post under way (for real this time)

It might be a little bit before she catches up with some of the other characters.

Ushima
01-27-2011, 12:50 AM
shanatos, seems you have an image code fail

Shanatos
01-27-2011, 01:06 AM
Fixed for great justice.

Ushima
01-27-2011, 01:06 AM
lol alright then

lain
01-27-2011, 01:52 AM
Shanatos I think you were the first person accepted and now you are the last to post. lol Actually, you were the last to finish your profile too I think. XD

Jacogos
01-27-2011, 04:26 AM
Shanatos's post was a win :D I'll get up a post now, might as well

Lord Xarel
01-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Posted. Have fun everybody!

Anyone see what I did there? LOL

Light Yoshiru
01-28-2011, 05:10 PM
Eh, damn, I'm back sorry, anything new with you guys?

lain
01-28-2011, 06:29 PM
I'll get a post up today. Been busy the past couple days and now have a sinus infection.

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 01:14 AM
I wanted to pull Koma out for a while. Is an ambigiously Shiekah-ish char.

Played by: Old Spice
Name: Koma
Race: Assumed to be Hyrulian, but doesn't have the pointed ears.
...When you first meet him, he seems kind of... Well, retarded. He stares into space, doesn't speak, and seems to have only the mere basics of a small child. Despite his slowness, he's actually quite astute and one would often find that he's quite on point with much of his brain ramblings and statements, and by just watching he can tell what one is thinking and doing, but he doesn't seem to realize this. This perception would be dangerous if he actually knew how to use it.

He wears girl's clothing because it makes him feel comfortable- Wearing men's clothing, however, seems to make him completely irritable and give him a 180 in personality, suddenly harsh speaking, angry and a lot bolder, and almost frighteningly able at word crafting, pulling advanced words that he normally wouldn't even know how to pronounce, much less understand the meaning of. He seems to go into 'memory slips', or recalls, as in making subconscious references from the life he does not remember. From what can be gathered, it wasn't exactly happy, or perhaps he's just being mean.

Also, when the mood is right... When the time is right... Can be a bitch unlike any bitch you have ever seen, a bitch to put an end to all bitches, the biggest bitch on this side, no, both sides of bitch river, fatter than Kyle's mom, make other bitches kneel in shamed inadequacy, bona fide cunt of all cunts. In this rare and terrifying mode, he is fond of cruel, terrible insults that seem pathetic, perhaps even more of a compliment... But then, ten seconds later, they sneakily unravel themselves and dig their terrible, deep thorns deep inside your heart and have you seeking therapy in tears. Fortunately, this can be easily avoided by giving him something pretty and/or girly- Hair accessories work well.
Brief Biography: He was found by a farmer, unconscious and half dead, in Hyrule field. The man took him to a healer, and remained there for a few months in a coma, thus the name. When he awoke, he found he had no knowledge of anything what so ever. Nothing, not even basic functions like how to speak or eat or walk. Fortunately, it seemed his abilities to learn were not hindered, and got the grasp of going to the bathroom and other basic activities easily, and fortunately learned how to speak very quickly. He went back with the farmer to live with him, as the man had recently lost his daughter, the last living relative he had. Koma eventually learned how to read and worked with the Farmer, referring to him as 'Papa', for the next three years. Unfortunately, this was not to last, as bandits came to the isolated farm and stole everything, including the farmer's life. He barely escaped, only because he managed to somehow disappear, and ended up travelling, alone, for the next year or so, learning to fight out of necessity.

-Ultimate Housewife Is extremely good at housework- Hell, he enjoys it. It came from helping 'Papa' around the house, and has a particular love of cooking. If you interrupt him or try to sneak a taste while he's making delicious feasts, he will go straight into bitch mode, and no, he will not pay for your therapy.

-Flexibility Almost to the point of disturbing. Can escape from ropes easily because of this.

-Schrodinger Fu (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SchrodingerFu) He's... Completely unpredictable in a fight. It seems that, before his amnesia, he had been trained in some basic fighting arts, but his memory loss has seemingly fucked it all up, to the point where his moves are unpredictable and hard to track. Fortunately, he's pretty fragile, and seems to mostly rely on speed, so...

-Moe (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Moe) and Fe (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LongHairedPrettyboy)ti (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WholesomeCrossdresser)sh (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ptitlez52cxo3o?from=Main.IDidntMeanToTurnYouOn) Fu (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvenTheGuysWantHim)el (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KindRedEyes) Do I really need to elaborate?

Appearance:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/412208-AnimeFreak/208/58/aww_display.jpg
Theme Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvaA-Y0XB90&feature=fvw)
Battle Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJ3PcqrsIE&feature=related)

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:20 AM
Omg.... So many things happened when I saw ^^^^^ that post.
First was this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE)
Second was this (http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens8533701module74070721photo_1260937650adm iral-ackbar-its-a-trap)

lain
01-29-2011, 01:21 AM
LOL SPICE. I'm sorry you just have a weirdo character. XD Accepted. Go post and join our little party. Or maybe harass Akula? She is by herself. I think that would be quite hilarious.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:24 AM
.... I'm sorry, but I'm going to have fun with that xD

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 01:26 AM
BEST THING IS, YOU'D NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY SEE IT.

He refers to himself as 'she' and responds to 'girl' because people kept mistaking him as one, and he thinks it means him now.

lain
01-29-2011, 01:30 AM
That's pretty much what I just PMed you. Mmkay, now there is a reason my rp is in the Mature section. The type of hilarity that will most likely ensue may be rather crude and awkward. lol

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:32 AM
.... Did I mention how much fun I'm going to have with this? omg, I need to create a slap-shtick character now... or some sort of loud, funny character lol

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 01:34 AM
Pfft, crossdressers have been in shojo for centuries and they haven't been rated mature.

Unless it was hentai.

Anyway.

I kinda... Put Koma where Akula was. HE STOLE YOUR RICHES, AKULA. SICK'IM.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:35 AM
I don't think I can do this anymore, neighbors will call the police from the riotous laughter coming from me xD

lain
01-29-2011, 01:38 AM
He seems more like gender neutral to me.

That was like, a really bad intro for you Spice. I'm disappointed. :P But yeah it was still funny. He's so innocent! See, that's why I mentioned the mature thing. Because eventually he will figure out things that aren't so innocent... hahaha And that can be funny, but it may not be great for younger ones to read. Not sure how young some of the users are on here... but you never know.

I suppose your intro just gets your character's personality across. Mostly I just noticed it was short. But your character doesn't talk/do much. Okay, I take it back. It makes sense with your character.

lain
01-29-2011, 01:40 AM
I don't think I can do this anymore, neighbors will call the police from the riotous laughter coming from me xD

You crack up easily. xD

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:42 AM
See, that's why I mentioned the mature thing. Because eventually he will figure out things that aren't so innocent... hahaha And that can be funny, but it may not be great for younger ones to read. Not sure how young some of the users are on here... but you never know.

Which is why its in the mature section? lolz

Any chance I can make another character? I need to so bad now Dx

lain
01-29-2011, 01:46 AM
Hrrrmm... no, I don't want anyone doubling unless we have to. Sorry, Jac.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:47 AM
Is sad now... and probably over-posting xD

lain
01-29-2011, 01:52 AM
Nah chat it up. I don't care. -shrug-

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:54 AM
Hah, you have no idea. Well, you could. Look at the High School Demolition OOC in my signature, its jam packed with useless convo;s xD

lain
01-29-2011, 01:55 AM
I think I saw that it had like, over 1000 posts before. I don't even want to look at that chatter. lol

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Its awe-inspiring :D And I'm glad to be a part of it ^.^

lain
01-29-2011, 02:00 AM
By the way I will probably turn in early tonight due to my sinus infection thing.

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 02:03 AM
Reading Manga. I'm done on RPA for tonight. Ja ne~!

Light Yoshiru
01-29-2011, 02:52 AM
*reads new accepted, opens picture as I read, mumbles to self* huza-huma-bubba..... Don't be fooled... WHAT?! *falls over in chair* damn, just when I thought we had another set of.... *holds tongue* I'm gonna make a post in a bit... *slinks off*

Ushima
01-29-2011, 03:02 AM
gotta use your admiral ackbar senses. It's a trap!

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Omg.... So many things happened when I saw ^^^^^ that post.
First was this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE)
Second was this (http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens8533701module74070721photo_1260937650adm iral-ackbar-its-a-trap)

gotta use your admiral ackbar senses. It's a trap!

My Point:
You just found it xD

Shanatos
01-29-2011, 03:10 AM
this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE)

Hello, roleplayers. Look at your character, now back to mine, now back at your character, now back to mine. Sadly, they aren't mine. But if your character stopped being so pathetic and started kicking ass they could be like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on the internet, staring at a RP post about the character your character could be like...

Eh, I got nothing.

That's pretty much what I just PMed you. Mmkay, now there is a reason my rp is in the Mature section. The type of hilarity that will most likely ensue may be rather crude and awkward. lol

This means its perfectly acceptable for Akula to sexually harass the cute genderbender kid, right?

Lord Xarel
01-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Ho... Ly... ****!

This RP just got awesome. We got the Old Spice guy here now!

Seriously though, give a brother some diamonds. Bills are a *****! Oh, and I posted... My character is going to be having fun I believe.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Hello, roleplayers. Look at your character, now back to mine, now back at your character, now back to mine. Sadly, they aren't mine. But if your character stopped being so pathetic and started kicking ass they could be like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on the internet, staring at a RP post about the character your character could be like...

What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. Its a sheet of the greatest character to ever grace RPA. Look again. THE SHEET IS NOW A PLATE OF COOKIES!!! Anything is possible when your characters are kick-ass and not pathetic.
I'm on a boat.

This means its perfectly acceptable for Akula to sexually harass the cute genderbender kid, right?

Yes. Do it. Now. LIVE!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY) (at 0:57)

Ushima
01-29-2011, 03:31 AM
what is this a use as many internet memes as possible game now?

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 03:34 AM

For me: Yes.

Lord Xarel
01-29-2011, 03:39 AM

You just had to make me do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsLS2VsE79A

Shanatos
01-29-2011, 03:40 AM
What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. Its a sheet of the greatest character to ever grace RPA. Look again. THE SHEET IS NOW A PLATE OF COOKIES!!! Anything is possible when your characters are kick-ass and not pathetic.
I'm on a boat.

I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. Take a good hard look at the motherf--king boat.

Ushima
01-29-2011, 03:42 AM

Riku aint wimpy. he's pretty strong, his strength is over 9000 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik). despite the fact that he lost, usually the one with more experience wins if they're equally strong

Shanatos
01-29-2011, 03:45 AM
Riku aint wimpy. he's pretty strong, his strength is [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pikover 9000[/url]. despite the fact that he lost, usually the one with more experience wins if they're equally strong

Yeah, but Akula has been training since birth and those Lizalfos were freakin' Elite!

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Ho... Ly... ****!

This RP just got awesome. We got the Old Spice guy here now!

Seriously though, give a brother some diamonds. Bills are a *****! Oh, and I posted... My character is going to be having fun I believe.

YOUR BILLS ARE NOW DIAMONDS.

Whatever, ya'll.

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go lurk around while I do a barrel roll (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5qzMtLE60).

Deal with it. (http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/052/812/original/Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif?1275684729)

-Old Spice is now Queen of Memes-

Lord Tully
01-29-2011, 05:38 AM
GUYS! stop the memes please.

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 05:47 AM
Pffft, spoilsport.

Lord Tully
01-29-2011, 06:02 AM
Sorry, please don't trample me with your horse.

Shanatos
01-29-2011, 06:10 AM
F**king memes, how do they work?

Lord Xarel
01-29-2011, 06:20 AM
YOUR BILLS ARE NOW DIAMONDS.

Whatever, ya'll.

Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go lurk around while I do a barrel roll (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5qzMtLE60).

Deal with it. (http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/052/812/original/Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif?1275684729)

-Old Spice is now Queen of Memes-

Thank you! Seriously though, we should stop. I could of sworn I saw Anne holding a pink banhammer...

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Uh...

So, Kadota bugged me by saying I should reveal soem extremely key elements about Koma.

...I eventually decided she was right.

...Check the profile for the updates. I warn you, it'll sting.

Lord Xarel
01-29-2011, 08:11 AM
Oh yeah... Rela is going to be having tons of fun!

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 04:04 PM
KADOTA IS NOW GOING TO JOIN THE RP.

But later tonight. Because for some reason she refuses to go back to her own house and I'm not giving up my computer.

Kadotachin
01-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Post removed per gm's request.

~Anne

lain
01-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Okay what is going on here? And what is meme? Did I miss something? Do I even want to know?

-goes back to see what everyone has been up to-

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Memes Here. (http://knowyourmeme.com/)
So much for not giving up the computer, Old Spice xD
... Moe and Fetish Fuel... NO! No, No, No, No, No, No,No, No, No, No, No, v No, v v No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lain
01-29-2011, 06:23 PM

Hmmm... I believe that is against even the mature rules. :P No child sexual harassment, please.

But I'm pretty sure that all of the characters are going to be like, "What the crap is that person?" and go nuts about it.

It's just like you, Spice, to come in and mess things up. lol

lain
01-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Just a warning to everyone... I'm not in the greatest mood today. Everyone get back in order pronto.

Dota (or whatever you prefer to be called) your character is confusing... It just is. I'm going to look back at what Spice did to Koma now. -sigh-

EDIT: Okay I have to ask that in character sheets do not use language. It does NOT help me get a grasp of the character and the only message it gets across is that you are not serious about the rp. I understand having fun and being humorous in the rp and maybe some cursing... but come on. I don't like to read the f-word every other word and it takes away grammar points. I worked really hard on this idea to get it together in my head and I would like everyone to work hard on their characters. It's like you just pulled them out of your butt and posted them just to mess with the rp. (Spice and Dota)

This is PG-13 even on the OOC board and I've seen enough cursing for an R rated rp (in my opinion). I'm sorry but cursing out of character too much or in the main paragraphs of in character posts really ticks me off and takes away from the writing. Fine if your character curses in their dialogue. I don't care. But when it's in the paragraphs... to me it's just in bad taste and looks horrible and doesn't get any message across as to how the character feels. You don't have to rp exactly like me and I don't expect you to and that isn't what I'm asking. What I'm asking is just... write like a writer.

I don't care if this post makes any of you mad. Get over it please and do not argue with me.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 06:37 PM
-gives lain a hug because she knows she wants one :D-

lain
01-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Ha, thanks Jac.

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Technically, the bitch thing is the only accurate way to describe it. Other than that paragraph, there's no other curse words.

Well, except that one in the skills thing about the cooking, but it refers to the said bitch mode.

For Dota... I have no idea. I'm just used to it. She curses... Well, all the time.

EDIT:: Also, get day/nyquil. Works wonders.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 07:04 PM
I have to admit, you have a point up there in your edit.

I mean its all dictated right here. (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11)

Mature, this is not. Sure, it in the mature section, but its still only PG-13. Never once have i been to a PG-13 movie with the word fuck in it, and nothing more than the occasional hell, bitch, shit, or damn in it. So yeah, lain has a point here. Hopefully, some of you can grasp that concept.

lain
01-29-2011, 07:09 PM
THANK YOU, Jac.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Sorry, I'm bored and being critical is one of my many life purposes :P

lain
01-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Technically, the bitch thing is the only accurate way to describe it. Other than that paragraph, there's no other curse words.

Well, except that one in the skills thing about the cooking, but it refers to the said bitch mode.

For Dota... I have no idea. I'm just used to it. She curses... Well, all the time.

EDIT:: Also, get day/nyquil. Works wonders.

It's not the sinus thing making me cranky and less tolerant. It's a combination of things and immaturity is one of them. Mostly Dota.

Dota: Your character is denied and I will probably have your post deleted.

Anne Bonny
01-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Really Spice? No other word but bitch. None at all. In the whole English language. Maybe check a thesaurus.

Also, this is a reminder that Lain is the gm. If she doesn't want swearing, or excessive swearing, then stop it. Period, the end. I don't care if you do it all the time elsewhere. If you cannot control your mouth, don't join an rp with a pg-13 rating.

lain
01-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Sorry, I'm bored and being critical is one of my many life purposes :P

Not being critical. You're abiding by the rules and being mature. Thank you.

Anne Bonny
01-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Removed Kadotachin's profile at the request of the gm.

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 07:29 PM
Thank ya, Bonny!

Don't say I never showed the Mods love :P

lain
01-29-2011, 07:30 PM
Let's give the pirates of RPA their favorite thing. Treasure! -All of Anne's is pink-

Anne Bonny
01-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Aw, thanks guys! Happy to help. :)

On with the rp now?

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Indeed. Shanatos's post made me smile with ideas of all the things that that woman is probably saying xD

Shanatos
01-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Indeed. Shanatos's post made me smile with ideas of all the things that that woman is probably saying xD

The real funny thing is I had it all written out before reading the OOC thread and then I thought, "Oh, yeah...this might not be appropriate..."

lain
01-29-2011, 07:47 PM
lol Yeah no f-word in PG-13. Thanks for mentioning that, Jac. I wondered if that's why you didn't put any dialogue. XD

Sorry if you had to shorten your post. Like I said before though if you CHARACTER must curse, that's fine. It's the character. But don't go crazy. I suppose though in that post she went crazy... so overall... good call.

I suppose I had to tighten the reins on this thing a bit. Thanks for sticking with it though. :)

EDIT: I may be headed for a nap soon. Might be back on later.

Lord Xarel
01-29-2011, 07:57 PM
WHOOPS! Sorry everybody... I'll edit my post if needed.

Ushima
01-29-2011, 08:02 PM
working on a post now

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm still technically not sure wtf is going on, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.

In other news, posting will be delayed on my end due to a sudden influx of work to do. If I am online, I'm most likely multitasking.

lain
01-29-2011, 11:00 PM
Bleh everyone just forget about all that. No need to recall all of that now that it is over. It killed my brain.

So let's see... I'm not sure what to post. I was waiting for Damon. He is in a lot of rps though I think. Mr. Goron needs to talk now. :P

Light Yoshiru
01-30-2011, 03:01 AM
..... Hmm, seems like Heck in a hand basket, so I'm not poking it.

I'll uhhh, finish my post sorry.

Damonique
01-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Mr. Goron Posted, finally. Would have responded sooner but pretty much all of yesterday I spent at a MTG Prerelease for Mirrodin Besieged. I came in Ninth place.

Jacogos
01-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Is going to pretend to know wtf Damon is talking about

lain
01-30-2011, 10:44 PM
Yeah I have no idea what he's talking about either... book? Or maybe a video game? Card game?

Shanatos
01-30-2011, 11:24 PM
Yeah I have no idea what he's talking about either... book? Or maybe a video game? Card game?

Card game. Magic the Gathering.

Jacogos
01-31-2011, 12:23 AM
OMG I love Magic xD 'tis a great card game. never played 'officially', though (i.e. in tournys)

lain
01-31-2011, 02:11 AM
The only card game I got into like that was Pokemon. And I was like... 11. And my brother had all the good cards! He just used me to practice on so he could beat his friends. >_> You know I might have been even younger than 11... it was in the red and blue version, REGULAR GAMEBOY days. Wow.

lain
01-31-2011, 02:23 AM
Hey Jac, I figured our characters already knew of each other. Or at least Gia knows of Nsake... I mean he IS the only male Gerudo. :P

Jacogos
01-31-2011, 02:26 AM
Point taken lolz

Aeolus
01-31-2011, 02:39 AM
LAIN.

YOU TRANSFERRED YOUR SICKNESS OVER THE INTERNET AT ME. NOW I'M SICK. AUGH.

Shanatos- Poooooosssst!

EDIT:

Wait. If this is PG-13, why is it mature and not in the parody section? I mean...

Even if there is Koma, there's been plenty of crossdressers in comics/anime/tv shows that are PG-13.

EDITEDIT::

...Oh, wait, Link being dead and the bad guys winning. Right.

lain
01-31-2011, 02:50 AM
Well, I put it here for safety because people don't usually follow the rules for regular rps. I hope everyone read my specific thread rules too.

lain
01-31-2011, 03:48 AM
Yay for triple post! Oh well. My board. :P But yeah, my brain is scrambled eggs tonight and my dog won't stop barking-- which is really weird. I may have to go out there...

EDIT: This was only a double post. lol

Jacogos
01-31-2011, 03:55 AM
... is now hungry for scrambled eggs...

lain
01-31-2011, 04:08 AM
Ugh... stupid dog. Somehow he knew from the inside of the house with no way to see out the back that there was a rabbit back there. I walked out there with him and he took me straight to it and then it ran away. Fortunately it was lightning fast and on the other side of the fence. It was kinda funny though because then my dog was all happy and leaping and bouncing like, "I FOUND IT I FOUND IT!"

Damonique
01-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Posted. Now then, TO THE TEMPLE OF TIME!

Lord Xarel
01-31-2011, 10:51 PM
I know my posts are short, but I think they are needed. Anyways, we should probably start really getting into the plot.

Ushima
01-31-2011, 11:39 PM
i'll get one up asap. wish i could now but i'm still in class

lain
02-01-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm trying to get my head back into the plot. Haven't been feeling super great this week.

@Xarel: Post as much as you want. :P

Light Yoshiru
02-01-2011, 02:22 AM
well, this is embarrassing, I didn't hit submit last night ^_^;; oh wow, glad I fixed that , sorry.

lain
02-01-2011, 02:34 AM
haha nice I will probably post again tomorrow.

Light Yoshiru
02-01-2011, 03:17 AM
eh, im deciding on either causing trouble when someone gets there, or annoy the crap out of you people lol

lain
02-01-2011, 03:20 AM
Maybe he can get a glimpse of Rela and be hit by a love arrow? That would be annoying. And also funny. XD

Light Yoshiru
02-01-2011, 03:39 AM
eh, it might be more of a "Holy S***! Run! The terrible furry hasth arrived!"
but your idea sounds good lol I'll ponder this

lain
02-01-2011, 03:53 AM
I think it would be funny if he was undeterred by her--um-- not sure how to put it... personality? lol!

Light Yoshiru
02-01-2011, 10:31 PM
hahaha that would be funny, people are probably watching going like what the heck?

lain
02-02-2011, 04:17 AM
I guess I should post again. I just feel like I've been posting too much. O_o Oh yeah, and Rela didn't say anything about hiding in the bag. Okay I put the tag on Xarel to post. lol

Gia: Crap-- the bomb dude wants to come with me...

Ushima
02-02-2011, 04:19 AM
there is nothing wrong with bomb guy

lain
02-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Gia didn't like the bombs. haha

Ushima
02-02-2011, 04:23 AM
hey bombs donn't know the difference between friend or foe. its up to the user to make sure everything is ok

lain
02-02-2011, 04:26 AM
-no witty reply found-

Oh well. I can't always be at my best. This week is gonna be busy one for me. I just haven't had it in me to get some plot moving posts in because take more thought and time. D:

Ushima
02-02-2011, 04:29 AM
i hate days like those. no creative drive at all. sucks doesn't it?

lain
02-02-2011, 04:30 AM
Yeah and other things come before rping. I'm trying to not spend so much time on the computer. Getting off facebook helped that a bit. haha Now I have to goof of here or work on my resume. xD

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 05:01 AM
I feel so young Dx Why am I the only 17 year old who has interests like I do??? >.<

Shanatos
02-02-2011, 05:23 AM
I feel so young Dx Why am I the only 17 year old who has interests like I do??? >.<

The gods have degreed that yours is the path of the lone wolf. No one you know will like the same things as you do, and even if you find a group of people that shares your interests, yours will always be different.

The video game geeks will like a different system.
The anime otakus will like different series.
The sports fans will like different teams.
The culinary connoiseurs will like different dishes.
The music nerds will like different artists.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Aeolus
02-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Old Spice is sick to the point of bedridden- She has a REALLY bad immune system, apparently. She should be better in about a day or two, though.

She's sorry about slowing down the RP.

-Kadota

lain
02-02-2011, 05:52 PM

You just have to broaden your horizons. You might find something else you like. I'm not sure if I can find anyone else with an interest in dog psychology though. lol I really want to study it deeper but I can't afford a course in it. Even the pennfoster online career (not college) course for dog training and behavior is like, 800 bucks. I would probably fly through it because it interests me. I'm in the middle of reading Cesar Millan's newest book so that's a start... it was only 25 bucks.

Light Yoshiru
02-02-2011, 08:29 PM
nice, wait dog training? wow, no comment, I'm going into Game developing and so many people were against it XP

Gah, so many ideas for RP's, so little time, anyone have this problems? lol

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 09:46 PM
The gods have degreed that yours is the path of the lone wolf. No one you know will like the same things as you do, and even if you find a group of people that shares your interests, yours will always be different.

The video game geeks will like a different system.
The anime otakus will like different series.
The sports fans will like different teams.
The culinary connoiseurs will like different dishes.
The music nerds will like different artists.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

... Well screw you too xD

You just have to broaden your horizons. You might find something else you like. I'm not sure if I can find anyone else with an interest in dog psychology though. lol I really want to study it deeper but I can't afford a course in it. Even the pennfoster online career (not college) course for dog training and behavior is like, 800 bucks. I would probably fly through it because it interests me. I'm in the middle of reading Cesar Millan's newest book so that's a start... it was only 25 bucks.

It ain't so much that I don't have friends in school, just that when I get on sites like this I'm always like the youngest or next-to youngest

The scarier part is, I write better than half of them :annoyed:

Gah, so many ideas for RP's, so little time, anyone have this problems? lol

-raises hand-

Light Yoshiru
02-02-2011, 10:22 PM
lol Well, welcome aboard the S.S. WTF, you get your free fruit basket and shuffle board pole.... AFTER YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO ME BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH* winter is evil. Who's next?

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:27 PM
o.o

-Thinks Yoshi is getting cabin fever from the state of being snowed in-

Light Yoshiru
02-02-2011, 10:31 PM
not snowed in, rained on; I can't take three steps outside without flying for three seconds. Lots of ice......

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Well... that too.

lain
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Not sure what is in store for where I am. I'm near Nashville.

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:37 PM
100% chance of -pedbear-

lain
02-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Alright enough with the f-word. I can only read it so many times before it gets on my nerves.

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:42 PM
hehe, sowwys -hides from the wrath on lain-

lain
02-02-2011, 10:44 PM
It's alright. I'm too tired for wrath. If I get past tired though and into cranky... watch out. haha

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:45 PM
-is still hiding, but edited my words-

lain
02-02-2011, 10:48 PM
lol Are you scared? I won't sick the mods on you or anything as long as you aren't being ridiculous. If you were like,

"omgz i will sai wut i want whatever lady you are dumb and stupid and ur rp iz stupid -bleep bleep bleep-"

Then I would be very annoyed. lol

EDIT: Nice teddy bear. ^_^ Teddy bears are good.

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Pedobear will rape your face.

After he's finished violating you everywhere else.

Its some scary Sh**

Light Yoshiru
02-02-2011, 10:53 PM
not the pedo bear http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/216/0/6/Pedo_shitsuji_by_Kendoka602.jpg

lain
02-02-2011, 10:54 PM
O_o how about it's just a teddy bear... ? If it is what you say it is, my dog will gladly shake it by the neck and end its rein of terror.

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Pedobear died June 25, 2009.

lain
02-02-2011, 10:57 PM
See my dog killed it before he was even conceived. Now, that is talent.

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 10:58 PM
o.o

Terminator dog.

Light Yoshiru
02-02-2011, 11:00 PM
noooo... it still lives, he shall continue to live on http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/230/0/7/Pedo_bear_by_Shadow_opsMerc115.jpg

lain
02-02-2011, 11:00 PM
He likes to kill things... would probably prefer to hunt than be fed dog food. lol No, he is not a wolf hybrid.

I was driving around with him in the car and he kept farting and it was the worst thing ever. Driving around for two hours looking for this pet boarding center that just opened up. I'm hoping I'll get an interview at least.

Jacogos
02-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Nice. Good dog xD

Maybe there will be Pedobear babies, but the Original Pedobear is no more, sadly.