PDA

View Full Version : Veil Shatter OOC

Shin.Aether
11-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Story: In a far off world at the begining of time itself. In the world of worlds that the 'Source' created lives a plethora of ancient beings gifted with power and strength. In the begining the 'Source' was alone in the world he did not know when he came to be. Nor where it had been created at. In his loneliness he created the Universe, and saw that it was dark. Thus he created the stars, and the things around them known as planets.

Of course there was the matter of the the universe his creation. And the Antiverse, anything outside the universe. He knew that there had to be a boundary that no one could cross. Thus the great source created his first people. Thus the Winged Ahren were born to serve as Shepards of the Veil. They exist in a place between worlds and the masters of the Aetherverse.

While inside the universe itself the creator thought that life should inhabit it. Thus he created a planet in a perfect spot, filled it with water. And gave it an electromagnetic field. Filling the planet with genes that would give life to people. And creatures of every kind of nature to live in harmony in this world. He blessed his chosen people with power and wisdom beyodn their years. He wanted not to hold them back by any means. As to be curiously involved with watching each race rise to prominence. Only in secret did the creator ever favor the humans he created.

Although the creation of the Universe filled the creating source with honor. And made him proud of his accomplishment. At the other side of things, being beyond the Veil of the Nether had been created. Of course this was by a sibling of the creator source. It was the destructive, he created grotestque and murderous creatures brought to life by Undead Power.

These creatures even frightened the elusive Ahren. The winged Guardians between planes. They all trained themselves and began to master their power. And keep humans from ever having to see the beasts of the Antiverse. Little do the Ahren know, that there powers are actually cracking the aetheral veil between the universe and the antiverse.

While at the same time, human lifeforms on the planet. Now named by the inhabitants as Terra Ceta. All have began to grow in power and mind. While at first this is myserious to them. Lords, Kings, Emperors all lust for more power. Once friendly peoples now engage each other to prove dominance. Elves fight Drow, Dragons hunt Humans, Ogre slaughter Dwarves, everyone seems corrupt to want to destroy one another.

When the Ahren found out about the inhabitants of Terra had grown made with blood and power. They couldn't forgive themselves for letting humanity sink so far in kindness. Little do they know that humans once born without power. Were now becoming Psions with power that further shatters the Veil. Little do the Ahren know is that there is a portent giving the inhabitants of Terra. That this portent was giving life there the power to destroy one another.

Races:

The Ahren: Winged beings bred with power and the gift to heal. As well as a battle prowess that no other lifeform could compare to. They live in their beloved crystal city of Ahrenious. And train to be malevolent guardians to some people in the prime material as the Ahren call it. Many of the Ahren are gifted with Planar Psionics, Elemental Magic, Healing, and other skills and abilities.

Prime Inhabitants: Prime inhabitants include a wide variety of beings. From the proud and charismatic humans. A large selection of beings include: Elves, Drow, Demons, Vampires, Lycans, Devils, Dwarves, Dragons, Etc. With new beings being discovered all the time. These beings all share the same world all with a unique story as to how they became such from the creator.

Antiversal Beings: Antiversal beings are just the opposite of Prime Inhabitants. Although they are opposite, the underlying truth is that the look the same as anyone in the Prime. With the only difference being that they look dead, and smell dead. And can certainly kill a prime inhabitant with a look, or less. It was even rumoured that Antiversals take the form of Ahren sometimes.

Character Sheet:
User Name:
Name:
Sex:
Title:
Weapons/Armors:
Powers:
Items:
Spells:
History:

Rules: No God Modding of course.
Try to make your characters as balanced as you wish. So as long as they're balanced.
Antiversals are Evil, everything else can stradle the line between good and corrupt in the prime.
Anyone who wishes to be an antiversal let me know. And I'll give you the descriptions for each.
Have fun, and enjoy it.

StormyNyte
11-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Hmm... this sounds like it could be a good one. Let me know if I need to change or elaborate anything.

User Name: StormyNyte

Name: Syzdothyxus

Sex: Female

Title: Prime Inhabitant, Dragon

Appearance: Syzdothyxus is of a breed of smaller dragons known as high-flyers. Already in her prime, her overall length is a whopping 16 feet. The longest part of her body is her torso, measuring 6 and 1/2 feet long. The shortest part of her body is her neck, measuring 4 and 1/2 feet long. Her tapered tail measures 5 feet from base to tip. She measures 3 feet wide at the thickest part of her chest. She stands a towering 4 feet high at the shoulder and has a wingspan of 27 feet, but can still manage to stay airborn, though with increased difficulty, with no more than 12 feet of flapping room.

Syzdothyxus is covered in amythest-colored scales that fade to dappled patches of red and blue along the crest of her scaled neck, the trailing edges of her wings, and near the tip of her tail. Her eyes are round-pupled orbs of shimmering orange that seem to glow when she's experiancing extremes in emotion. Her breed's wings are not like those of other dragons. They are not leathery and batlike, but birdlike; covered in strong, lightweight, and slightly flexible flight scales. She has no spikes, frills, or horns to weigh her down, only scales; but she can manipulate those scales much like a bird can manipulate their feathers in order to display her mood.

Weapons/Armors:Teeth and 6 inch tallons are her main weapons, her tail is a secondary method of attack. Her scales are her main defence.

Powers: Her main magic attack is a crackling lightning blast, her secondary magic attack is a roaring cone of fire. She also has the ability to exhude a wide aura of dragonfear, causing unease and panic in lesser creatures.

Items: n/a

Spells: Basic healing spells and illusion casting

History: Ever since a group of dragon-hunters slew her mother and almost all of her fledgeling nestmates, Syzdothyxus has held a special place of hatred in her heart for two-legged creatures and any being who would befriend them. She uses every means at her disposal to track down unprotected villages or offspring of her enemies. She avoids unnecessary risk, knowing that she alone does not have the power to succesfully confront a heavily armed band. Rather than press a losing fight, Syzdothyxus has no compunction against fleeing the scene, perhaps to return weeks or months later with a better plan of attack. This particular characteristic has made her infamous to the towns and villages closest to her lair.

GraftRaven
11-08-2009, 01:36 AM
so, would we be allowed to create Antiversal or Ahren characters?

nevermind

StormyNyte
11-09-2009, 03:12 PM
I hope we can get more people soon.

Shin.Aether
11-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Yes actually, you will be allowed to create Ahren characters. And Storm, you character is approved, I was hoping that there would be a dragon based character. If you wish to make an Ahren character, PM me. They are kind of my own race of characters made years ago in the golden age of yahoo. But I do not mind in the least if anyone took one up.

Villains will be a fundamental necessity in the storyline so I encourage Antiversals.

GraftRaven
11-09-2009, 09:52 PM
and i PMed you about that yesterday (i think) xD

Shin.Aether
11-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Lol, yeah you did. In case I never elaborated on that, you are all allowed to make more then one character. If you feel like you can take on the extra posting. All in all I am very used to playing more then one character at a time. Helps keep my posting count up most of the time.

StormyNyte
11-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Thanks! ^^ I'll have to give it some thought, but I might just have to make another character!

Shani
11-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Mind if I make an Antiversal?

Shin.Aether
11-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Of course not, in fact let me lay a few ground rules for Antiversals.

The Antiversals are a mere reflection of life born into the Prime Material of the Universe, the Life of Creation. Antiversals are just the opposite in the fact that they live, eat, breath, and draw death to themselves. Each Antiversal has a unique power to manipulate a Necromatic Aura. These Macrocosms allow the Antiversals to survive in either the fold. Or the prime material of the Prime Universe.

Just as well, the Antiversals are weak against the power of life itself. But with the ebb and flow of their Necromatic Aura. They can permanently submerge themselves in creation without fear of death. However the Necromatic Aura has a weakness to Aeonic Aura's. Or anything that would disrupt their own Necromatic Aura's. Keep in mind that Antiversals serve only one diety, being the Aion of Destruction.

Besides this the Antiversals are just as well versed in the fields of Magic, Psionics, Kineticism, and Power as a Prime Inhabitant.

GraftRaven
11-10-2009, 11:56 PM
User Name: splicer407

Name: Kar'Athul

Sex: Male

Title: Antiversal, Keeper of Flame (note: the title is not exclusive)

Appearance: Kar'Athul appears as an average man at first glance, however, at a closer look he is actually a re-animated skeleton in a black cloak. Small green flames dance in his eye-sockets and ribs normally, but when he is in battle the flames flare into miniature verdant infernos and often engulf his torso and arms.

Weapons/Armors: His main weapon is the flame he carries within himself, however, he also carries a four foot sword that he can use when things get a little too close. His armor consists of about half a suit of plate armor: the breastplate, back-plate, gauntlets, greaves, and tassets. The armor plates are mostly stained black with soot but are still strong, they have also been remodeled with spikes and claws in various places.

Powers: Most of his attacks are flame-based, however he does posess some other rudimentary magical skills.

Items: Nothing really important, he does carry a small pack inside his cloak.

Spells: Simple push/pull/levitation spells and everything ranging from fireballs to breathing jets of fire.

History: Kar'Athul recently appeared during a great magical fire not too long ago, since then he has seen several small towns and cities, earning a small legendary title "Firewalker". Although this is not his real title. In the fold he is known as a keeper of flame, making sure that flames in the prime universe are sustained properly and happen logically. With the setting of magical fires however, he and his friends (the other keepers of flame) gradually became stronger until he was finally able to pass into the prime universe and wreak havoc on the misusers of flame.

i hope thats okay, though i will be willing to change anything if you ask.

StormyNyte
11-17-2009, 11:52 PM
C'mon guys, we need more people.

Mysteria
11-18-2009, 02:48 AM
Hi, this looks like an awesome RP! If you would like to see your RP advertised as RP of the Week, please don't hesitate to contact myself or the staff if you are in need of more players.

Required information for RP of the Week submissions can be found here. (http://74.220.215.108/~rolepla3/forum/../../%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

pooky
11-18-2009, 04:15 AM
oh this looks promising! I think i'll make a character once i think one up.

Vyrall
11-19-2009, 06:22 PM
I plan on making one as well, though I have some questions.

What ind of 'title's should we have? How long do the Ahren live?

Yamimoon
11-19-2009, 07:37 PM
I would join this RP. It sounds good. Give me some time and I will post a profile.

StormyNyte
11-21-2009, 09:46 PM
^^ Can't wait until we get to start.

spirits breath
11-22-2009, 12:38 AM
I can see about putting one up sometime in the next few days, so in the morning at earliest. too fatigued to do much now. now what to be as a race. not sure about a ice dragon, some wolf hybrid, pteridactle, or some kind of human. I havent decided yet. though my idea for an ice draggie is smaller than stormy's breed. lots to go over.

StormyNyte
11-22-2009, 03:12 AM
lol so Frosty'd be a dwarf dragon, huh?

spirits breath
11-22-2009, 01:52 PM
yea, in a sense. gotta work a bit on him though, make sure there isnt overlap between us. add some uniqueness in and hope for the best.

User Name: Spirits Breath
Name: Haid'Ku
Sex: Male
Title: Prime Inhabitant, Dragon
Appearance/Pic: A deep cavern dragon, making it's home in fridged cove. He is in his mature bodily state, notibly shorter than other breeds. His height, going up to 10 feet tall, and is a bit olger than he is tall. His tail streatches out to 13 feet, ending in a small feathered base. Along his neck and to the last two inches of his tail is a dark blue maign. His front legs are dxtrous, meaning his can pick things up and hold them without crushing them. His back legs end in sickly looking talons with a purpse of grip in the form of the animals skin hanging off of little reverse needles. His stomach is a more white color than it is bright blue. His eyes are a deep blue. His neck extends roughly three feet wit his torso being four feet tall and two feet wide slimming down to a sharp inward jab of his stomach and then ridges down to the slimming foot widest of a tail.

Haid'Ku has wings made of small scale covered skin, only to protect against some sharper ice that looms above him each time he sleeps. They span about 18 feet long, or eight feet each. He has to use the entire wing length or he cannot fly at all. His scales are stuck to his body, at about all times he is at his home but out hunting or just out to search for more of his kind he can move his scales around his skin a little bit.
Weapons/Armors:He mainly uses his rear talons, and his jaw. His tail is used mainly to trip and to grab hold of larger objects.
Powers: Mainly those that uses water and ice. He uses water magic, but it isn't much more than lifting some up to throw on others or collect water from the air for something to drink. He uses his ice magic for both his main offence and defence. For defence, he simply puts several layers of ice around him, but has to constantly add to is to keep protecting himself. For offence, he attemts to use ice as a projectile, and to create a layer of ice to remove traction.
Items: A small wristlet given to him as he carried a young girl to the edge of town in return for a sacrifice. The wristlet however he cannot remove it, because he cannot reach his leg to get it off.
Spells: Minor protection on others, moderate on himself. (nobody else would enjoy being coated with ice and freezing) And the ability to manipulate the three forms of water, at varying levels.
Weaknesses: Some of his weaknesses includes the facts that he cannot live really long in hot weather, and needs to keep his body temperature lower than 39 degrees. He can stay in a hot environment about two days before having to surround himself with frozen water.
He has to eat things frozen solid.
Being smaller means he isn't as strong as the larger dragons
History: Haid'Ku's breed only cares for their young for a 16 years, and then exhiles them for the next hundred. Only then can they prove thay won't be a weak asset to the many smaller tribes.
His parent's left him with a glowing stone, giving the room he lives in a source of light.
The villages know where he lives, some venture in thinking of him as a god. Watching him as he sleeps just to ask him questions when he wakes up. Yet despite the number he killed for startling him they still come by. The only benefit is that they bring valuable treasures, sacrifices and something to do. The rest of the village, well he would destroy it if he could gain something out of the effort as well. And plus, he enjoys when they scream in terror as he flies over them.
He now has only a few worshippers left, they are dieing off thinking of becoming what he is. But they won't come back again.

(well I tried, and I do beleive I have some things that needs to be fixed. Tried to make him not a massivly feared dragon like Syzdothyxus, but also bound to them as well. Bribes and sacrifices good.))

StormyNyte
11-23-2009, 03:39 AM
heheh, looks pretty cool Spirit, though it looks like Syz is gonna have a massive Napoleon complex lol

Vyrall
11-23-2009, 07:55 AM
No one answers my questions *tah sadness*

spirits breath
11-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Thats because we aren't in much position to answer them. thats more of Shin.Ather's job. kinda a bummer that Shin hasn't been on much. I would answer them but who knows I could be correct or I could lead you in false hopes. thats why we have't answered them, because as I said we are in no position to make that decision for Shin.

GraftRaven
11-24-2009, 12:38 AM
your explanations are as convoluted as ever i see xD

(just saying you walked around the same circle about three times...)

spirits breath
11-25-2009, 12:30 AM
I am confused on what a napoleon complex is. my guess is that she would view me as napoleon( or shorty). and if i didnt know what you meant splicer, Id say you stalking me, or me to you.

spirits breath
11-25-2009, 04:01 PM
ok, I think I can answer your questions. I suck at quoting, so I will just use copy paste.
I plan on making one as well, though I have some questions.

What kind of 'title's should we have? How long do the Ahren live?
Titles: I am thinking your race, or things like destructor, tank, queen, yadda yadda yadda. Like a nickname, or your standing in your group. So say you are in charge of a brigade, you could be titled commander or any other catchy name.

Age: Well if anything, I would have to say anywhere from 280 years, to mabie 500 years. But that comes from being guardians or some magic gate so I would say they absorb some form of life. Course age is free to make up as well, I would say my chara would live to possibly 400 but at about 350 he is just like those elders sending out the younglings to do the dirty work and just pass on the olden days stories. Assuming he doesn't get killed.

OH and the ability to heal would really improve life expectancy, or you can absorb souls and stuff. I am being vague, but at least I gave it a shot.

StormyNyte
11-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Spirit, a Napolion complex is when a person of short stature (like Napolion) tries to act like the biggest, baddest, roughest, toughest person around (like Napolion with his many conquests).

That explained, Syz would have a bit of a Napolion complex due to the fact that she the smaller dragon on scene.

Shin.Aether
12-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Sorry everyone, real life caught up with me and bogged me down. But anyway, as for my personal creations the Ahren here are some things that you need to keep in mind.

Ahren: Ahren are a race of people born from the almighty as his first experiments with life. They have essential attributes as follows.

Angelic Speed: The ability to move at mock speed and higher with some races.
Angelic Strength: Not to be confused with god like strength, though near close to this. Some of the Ahren are blessed with eternal strength. While others are hundreds of times the strength of mortals.
Angelic Soul: The amount of soul energy in each ahren is incredible. They can use their souls to stop physical as well as magical damage. Though soul shredding attacks are decimating to them.
Psionics: The Ahren are 100% tuned to their minds and abilities. They can control the elements. Matter, kinetic energy, and even become one with all of these at once.
The highest of the Psionic Skill, is known as Planar. Planar attacks have a far reach and decimating to enemies that attack.

There are three different race variances with the Ahren. Each variance has a little more power then the other. With dual winged beings the power is strong, but four and six winged variants the power is exponentially increased.

The Soulcore: The soulcore is a meta-heart, allowing the Ahren to draw in kinetic energy, and transform it into power. The soulcores power is the engine that drives the Ahrens power. If it were cracked or impaled an Ahren looses power and lifeforce. Some have even said that their were times when mortals took in a Soulcore to power themselves. The power can be used for hatred or goodness. When an Ahren looses their Soulcores they die unless it is returned in a matter of hours. With the Soulcore gone they can no longer tap into their powers.

Given the differences in male and female Ahren. Males have been known as the only ones who can have six wings. Females can only reach a full power of quad winged. There male variants are always stronger then female. Although Females can learn their parents powers through heridity. Sometimes balancing the power between male and female variants.

Any other questions you may have, I can readily answer since I created them. And as for your question Vyrall, the Ahren are immortals, with their soulcores. Though they can be killed, if left by themselves they can live forever though.

*Characters coming soon*

Shin.Aether
12-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Name: Aedema Chessed Darkrender
Species: Ahren Seraph
Eye Color: Dark Emerald Green
Hair: Raven Black
Height: 6'1
Wings: Six white wings of pure energy
Weight: 178.9 ib's

Weapon: Illumina, Ahren weapon of transcendent light. The weapon is a six foot full bladed sword, forged of solidified aethereal energy. Gifted with a sentient soul inbued to the core of the weapon. Has the power to absorb elemental, kinetic, and psionic attack, and turn back onto it's attacker.

Armor: Ahren Saint Robe: A pure white robe strewn of saint silk. Acts as a heavy armor capable of nullifying magic, psionics, and physical attack. Can only be torn by beings capable of destroying soul threads.

Powers: Ahren Release: Releases the full potential of the Ahren to such a level the energy becomes visible even to those ungifted to see such.
Planar Psionics: The gift of full planar psionics becomes possible to Aedema through focus of his mind and spirit and energy into a definable apex. Through this the mobious effect can be released much faster.
Ahren Bichun Sword: By harnessing kinetic power Aedema can release a sword skill that blankets the Illumina with Bichun sword. The weapon becomes a P.S.I battering ram that can shatter the hardest of armors. And spirits when brought to bear.
Ahren Mindblade: A weapon that curls kinetic energy into a visible weapon of kinetic energy that can either burn. Or even freeze an opponent it comes into contact with.
Innates: Ahren Elemental Power, Regeneration, Arc Teleportation, Sigillvm Dei Aemaeth Rune, Ahren Strength Rune, Ahren Speed Rune, Ahren Soul Rune, Ahren Mana Rune, Ahren Null Kineticism Rune.
Seiken Flame: A secretive attack taught only to the most gifted of Ahren. This power is but a taste of the divine creators power. When released the flame can expand quickly if unchecked. If left alone, it could litterally burn and recreate everything it touches into any given thing that the caster uses. The attack itself takes time to release, so far no known being can survive such a powerful attack. And Aedema himself is very choosy about releasing it, as anyone caught in this attack can be lost or altered completely beyond help.

History: Aedema Chessed Darkrender the oldest and wisest of Ahren Generals. Runs the armies of the Ahren with a kind compassionate nature. Though in the front lines as he inserts himself. He can be a general regarded with righteous fury to enemies of the Ahren. Having become the fastest commanding officer to rise through the ranks of Ahren Armed Forces Academy. Aedema has caught the heart and minds of his people, often regarded as the chosen one, to be gifted enough to wield the mighty Illumina.

Having been one of the few Ahren commanding officers to survive the war in the nine hells. Aedema hates fighting war, as the cost is far to great to fathom. To many his strict nature of training his people for battle is unrivaled among his people. Some have even heralded Aedema as becoming the Magistrate of all Ahren. Though some question whether he really wants to take up the mantle of leadership.

**More characters coming soon.**

Character 2

Name: Rin Hrinq Ayomee
Title: Exile Sir Rin
Nickname: Exile
Race: Half Human, Half Ryunarion (Moon Dragon)

Weapon: Calarion shortsword: An enchanted weapon capable of wielding elemental power. Has the ability to encase itself in an element at a time. It is also blessed with an enchantment that can enable transmutation. With this the Calarion can shift itself into a weapon of the wielders choice. Only if by form itself, it cannot gain the attributes of legendary weapons. The sheath itself is protected by an Invincibility Enchantment. Which allows the wearer to gain invincibility to physical attack.

Mirror Shield: A buckler forged of superheated lunar matter. Has the power to reflect back magical power back at the caster. However due to the brittle nature of the shield it can shatter from physical attack.

Luna Cloak: A very effective cloak that can allow attacks to pass through the wearer. Even magical attacks can be evaded similiarly. Though Psionic attacks are more then likely to shred it to nothingness. It is said the cloak can even render someone out of sight, smell, or prescense.

Paladine Ankh: A rare heirloom from his mother that can absorb kinetic attack. Allowing the wearer to syphon the energy back to be used. Even Planar abilities can be absorbed a few times when the attack is malevolent enough.

Powers/Innates: Enchantment: Using an amber rod, Rin can use some of his power to write enchantments of varrying complexity and nature. Thus enabling him to cancel some ennchantment or overwrite others. His eyes are keen enough to detect enchantment in order to fight their effects.

Precognition: In times of danger Rin can actually see sometimes seconds, minutes, hours, days, or a most years of dangers lying ahead of him. Depending on the severity of the danger depends on the faster of realization.

Conjuration: Oftentimes Rin can use his own power to conjur food items, water, or necessities for aid of another or himself.

Elemental Magic: Flame, Cold, Lightning, Wind, Shadow, Light, Darkness. Each have different names depending on the level and power spent.

Paladine's Emporium: Calling forth ancient magic allowing his will to be spread over a specified area finite in size. Rin can make an area of power that can be willed to his own thoughts and actions. That can be written upon by his will and thought patterns. Though at the same time this Emporium has been known to be effected by Super Ethereal weapons. Though such weapons are hard to come by, if one comes into play Rin cannot possibly effect it. Those caught into the area of the Emporium can be manipulated, killed, or erased from reality completely.

History: Years before Rin was born humans and the dragons of the moon were swept in a war, that engulfed the major continents. Humans driven to aquire the power of dragons through blood rites or other destructive ways. Could never comprehend why they never were able to consctruct such power. Until of course one day a man who rebelled against his king, refused to kill the last Lunar Dragon. Wizards in that day refused to act on either sides request. Even though some worked for the Kings, and other for the Lunar Dragons.

The Knight released the Dragon and swore an oath to protect the last Dragon. Though in those days few speculated the two had fallen in love. Through the Arbritation of a single Wizard. The man and the Lady Dragon fell in love and concieved a child. Durring that time Rin's mother the great dragon Luphenesia had been enchanted to look human. The enchantment was so powerful it even fooled reality that she was human. Of course many years later when Rin was young. A dark Wizard found Rin's mother and slayed her, along with the man he knew as his father. However before long Rin had been saved by the other Wizard. He had been spelled to forget that wizards name. In that time Rin had become a Page to the Knights at Vingaard Keep. Since they played no part in the wars against dragons whatsoever.

Through selfless acts and much training in his life Rin eventually became Knight of Paladine. Of course there were many dark Knights out there who wanted to find the last offspring of the Lunar Dragons. And their was a sizable price out to find him and gain the youngs power.

This eventually made the Knights of Paladine erupt in civil war one day. It was through madness that one found out it was Rin. Eventually the man was made a fool when he couldn't best Rin's surreal ability. He blew himself up and everyone with him besides Rin. From that day Rin himself became a hermit and often known as merely the Exile. With a story never heard of or even a name or face to attribute him. He merely lives on to this day as a Myth.

StormyNyte
12-07-2009, 01:18 AM
one step closer

Shin.Aether
12-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Alright friends, I'll give you two days to print out your characters. Then I think I'll be ready to start us off, you have 'till wednesday to start my fellow comrades. One more character I have to write out then we begin, what is to be another long term story.

Ryudo
12-19-2009, 04:34 AM
Hey guys, is this still alive?

spirits breath
12-20-2009, 12:45 AM
I can't say indefinitly, but I would have to say that it is teetering on a yes-no set up. Even then, four people for an rp isn't enough, and it has been a while for new posts. Shin has been busy lately, but when he/she gets on things could change.