PDA

View Full Version : [PG-13] Legend of Zelda: Greyout [IC]

lain
01-24-2011, 04:25 AM
(OOC thread http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11104)

Were it 100 or so years ago, the morning light would be casting its soothing yellow waves over the land of Hyrule to wake the people. But, it is 100 years passed and that is not the case. Morning or night is hard to discern and people sometimes fall asleep in the strangest places, like Gia.

"Hm?" She turned over on her back and let out a sigh, half conscious at hearing a rustling in the bushes of the Lost Woods. Finally fighting the urge to go back to sleep, she sat up and rubbed her eyes as she looked around the forest. She figured that the rustling had just been a wandering fairy since that was common nowadays. So, she stood up and stretched, cracking and snapping out the cricks that had formed along her body in the night... or whatever you call it. She gathered all of her things that had been lying near her the whole time she slept. First of all, her trusty bow and quiver, second her bag full of emergency water and a little food. Soon enough, she was 'bright eyed'-- green eyes to be exact-- and 'bushy tailed' as the expression went. She continued her search to either find something interesting or get out of the forest. What had possessed her to go into the Lost Woods, she could not recall. But so far it had not yielded any good results.

Reaching into her bag that was slung over her shoulder and the strap across her chest, she pulled out a small amount of jerky and tore off a bite as she walked. But she stopped and listened all of the sudden... water... she heard it... and teeny tiny voices too. She continued munching, but followed the noise, finding that it was an old fairy fountain. Of course, it did not glow with the healing powers it had once had and was now ordinary water. But that didn't keep the fairies from keeping it a popular place to chitter chatter.

"Hello," Gia said to the little group that was fluttering around, "I hope you don't mind if I use a little water."

"Sure, go ahead! But squash one of us and reap the consequences!" One of them shouted from a tree.

"I--I won't." She blinked, never having heard a fairy talk like that. She did wonder what they would do to her... pinch her? Get in her ears? She shook her head and forgot about that, kneeling down (very carefully) and dipping her canteen into the water to fill it up. She then washed her face and wiped it clean.

"Thank you," Gia nodded, "Have a good day." As she turned to leave however, she tripped and fell. A tiny orchestra of laughter erupted as she began to get up, but right when she was about to stand up, she saw a strange coin, very small.

"What's this?" Gia looked back at the fairies that had been laughing at her and they stopped laughing.

"Ooooo, I don't know! Pick it up!"

Gia did so and suddenly light shined from it and it turned a beautiful color of gold. This startled her and she let go of it, but gravity didn't apply to this coin apparently because it floated in front of her.

"You have found a peace coin, Gia." A voice said, only in her head, "Please take this coin to the Temple of Time and find others who have found these coins!"

Gia blinked and watched as the talking coin succumb to gravity and hit the grass under her knees. Hesitantly, she reached for it and picked it up again. It was still that beautiful golden color and it looked like it could be sold for alot of rupees. But the nagging voice in the back of her head told her to keep it and she placed it in her bag in a little pocket.

"The Temple of Time?" She asked out loud, looking back at the fairies that were all watching her intently and with large eyes at this point. She turned around, "I guess I really need to find this way out of the forest... does anyone want to help me?" An ironic smile came across her face and a small laugh escaped from her. It had been a long time since any special or sacred things had been found. The Temple of Time had pretty much been abandoned... Yes, she would need help with this.

Lord Xarel
01-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Rela Silvaro had been watching this girl for a while now while floating in the center of the old Fairy's Fountain. To say that this girl was graceful was to say that a Wolfos was cute, to say the least. Well, Wolfos pups are cute, at least to Rela anyway.

"I think I can help you," said Rela as she flew next to the girl, her small dress gliding along with the wind. "I've lived here for a long time, and I know these woods very well."

Rela had no idea why she was doing this. Was it the will of the gods for this girl to undergoe a quest? Evidently, by the way that that coin talked, this girl was. So, if someone was going to undertake this quest, wouldn't they need someone knowledgable to help them?

"So there was a reason why I decided to come here this morning," thought Rela with a smile as a young, well-built male fairy flew to Rela. "But Rela, she's a Hylian! Do you know what they use our kind for?! They use us to take blows and die for-"

Unfortunately for the young male fairy, Rela had flown behind him and grabbed him by the wings. She then started spinning in midair, building momentum. Finally, as the momentum peaked, she let go of him and watched as he flew past some trees with a scowl on her face.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO YOUR ELDERS WITH THAT TONE! shouted Rela, who earned some questioning, but scared, looks from her fairy kin. "How old is she? She only looks to be the same age as my older sister, and she's only twenty!" said another young fairy, who was met with a glare from Rela. The young fairy just flew behind a nearby pillar real quick-like out of fear as Rela smiled.

"That's better. Now then, my name is Rela Silvaro. What is yours?" asked Rela, her anger already gone for now as she curtsied in midair.

Ushima
01-24-2011, 09:03 PM
"Is that all you got kid?!" A large man laughed at his opponent.

"Screw you!" Riku lifted his sword and charged. "Hell's Divider!" His sword came alive with fire and he swung downward. His enemy dodged and the attack hit the ground, erupting in a small explosion that left Riku in a small crater.

"You're good brat. But not good enough to defeat me!" The large man laughed. He was dark skinned with green eyes. Long dark hair. Long tribal tattoos over his body and a scar across his face, courtesy of Riku.

"Shut up Iron!" Riku reached into his pant's pocket and pulled out four mini-bombs. Striking the wick and igniting them he threw them at Iron. Iron crossed his arms over his upper body to protect himself. Riku thrusted his sword, though Iron saw it and was just able to avoid a major wound.

"You brat!" Riku smiled as Iron became a bit frustrated. "You cut me." Iron licked the blood off his arm.

"About time." Riku realised he was in over his head fighting Iron. The two had been at each other's throats for awhile now but never come to blows, until now. Now, fighting in Hyrule Field, Riku saw how mismatched they were. They were equally strong, but Iron had so much more fighting experience than Riku. Attacking again he swung horizontally. Iron caught his blade. "What!?" Iron pulled Riku forward and slammed his large fist into Riku's gut.

Dropping to his knees Riku gasped for breath. "You got spunk kid, you actually cut me. You could really become something someday." Iron picked up Riku's sword and stuck it in the ground blade first. "Which is why I won't kill you, today." Iron's fist connected with Riku's head, making the young warrior loose consciousness. "Just rest." Picking up Riku Iron tossed Riku against his sword. Riku landed an his ass, his back against the blade and his head slumped down. And that's how he was left. Unconscious and in the middle of Hyrule Field.

Lord Tully
01-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Torat jerked awake as a drop of water fell from the ceiling and hit against his eye, "For the love of... Does it ever stop raining in this damn place?" Torat asked the air, ever since Torat was banished to live in the Graveyard of Kakariko Villiage, it seemed to rain without end, or maybe it was just him. With a new leak in his roof Torat grabbed his one pot and placed it on his pillow, ~Great, now I need to make another trip into town for nails.~ Torat thought as he shuffled over to his table and grabbed his pouch of money as well as his coat. When Torat stepped out into the dull grey morning (or was it evening? He could never tell), he through his coat over his shoulders to protect him from the mercifully light rain.

About half way between his home and town, Torat stopped and took a piece of sheer black cloth from his pocket and wrapped it around his head over his eyes. Torat could still see, but he was not allowed to show his eyes while in town. This was because his eyes were blood red and almost everyone in town believed that seeing his eyes was bad luck or some similar nonsense. It was necessary if Torat wanted to be able to buy things but it still infuriated him to have to do it. Saying something very rude under his breath Torat walked into town with his head down and made his way towards the shop.

Jacogos
01-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step.

The monotony of traveling alone was quite... overwhelming, to say the least. And Nšake had been this way for about three years, and thus was used to it.

Step. Step. Step. Pause.

Now. That was odd. A man, leaning against (presumably) his own sword in the middle of Hyrule Field. There seemed to be another figure further away, but it was retreating at that moment, and Nšake didn't think that he would be able to catch him unless he wasn't seen until late. In any case, the Gerudo bent down and checked the man's pulse. Alive. Good. He considered seeing if the man had anything on him, or maybe even just wake him up so that some monster didn't get him. After pondering for a moment, Nšake took his naginata from his back and tapped the man's head with the flat of the blade twice, then replaced it and started walking again.

Hmm... Kokiri forest or Zora Falls? It had been a while since he had been to either... He looked back at the man as he walked. Seemed Hylian, but something about him seemed... sylvan. Kokiri Forest it is.

Step. Step. Step. Step. Step. Step... Step... Step... Step...

Damonique
01-24-2011, 10:37 PM
(OOC : Short post is short.)

Brik had watched the fight unfold in Hyrule field, his silent form, appearing as a boulder in the rows of long grass, ignored by both of the Hylians. One was little more than a boy, while the other was a bit older, though still an infant by Goron standards.

The larger one, predictably, won, though the object was apparently not to actually harm the opponent. It reminded the Goron of his young life in the crags of Death mountain. The children made a game out of Bouldering down the slopes after each other, trying to knock the other Gorons from the cliff. Though the sword fighting made little sense to Brik, he, knowing how fragile hylians were, assumed it to be a similar game.

When the youth that had been knocked unconscious finally awoke, Brik was standing over him, stony arms crossed over one another and straight-line grin barely forming on the edges of his sandpaper-like mouth.

"You lost, Correct?" The Goron inquired in his low, rumbling bariton voice, still staring inquiringly at the Hylian.

lain
01-25-2011, 02:12 AM
Gia watched the fairies with a quirked brow. She had no idea that these normally peaceful and carefree creatures could yell so loudly. It was almost deafening. But, Gia blamed herself. She was the one who wanted to leave the safety of the fortress to come see these races for herself and fairies were one of them.

"You have quite a presence to you, Rela Silvaro," Gia smirked and held out her palm for the fairy, Rela, to perhaps sit in for a moment. Besides, Gia wanted a closer look at this very outspoken (to say the least) fairy. "I think that you could help me. I'm Gia. But remember, to get respect you have to give it. Unfortunately that isn't popular. But you seem reasonable enough to understand what I mean." Gia nodded, "If you just want to help me out, I would be honored to have you as a partner. I've heard stories of very courageous fairies helping their-- I suppose 'owner' isn't the right word--" Gia smiled with an awkward laugh, "I guess the right word would still be partner."

Okay, so Gia hadn't heard THAT many good things about fairies. All the races were at each other's throats pretty much... so her hearing 'courageous stories' might have stretched the truth a little.

"So would you come along?" Gia asked, "Lead me out of here? Just be my temporary assistant if you want."

Lord Xarel
01-25-2011, 06:19 PM
"You are right. Owner is not the right word," said Rela as she laughed. She then landed on Gia's palm and strectched for a little a bit. "Anyways, I would like to help you out. Not that often someone is asked to do something by a weird shiny coin," said Rela as she started looking around the area she and Gia were in. "Hmm, take that exit over there Gia," Rela said as she pointed to the tunnel to her right.

"Also, about the respect thing, you have mine as long as you don't try to cause any harm to me. If that happens, well, let's just say I'm a lot stronger than I look," Rela said looking up at Gia. She then turned to her fairy kin and waved at them. "Goodbye everyone! Be careful!"

The Lost Woods had been Rela's home since the Kokiri and fairies seperated, and it was indeed a bit hard to leave, but Rela is not a believer for coincidences. Everything happens for a reason. Her coming to the Fountain for the first time in ages. Gia coming and finding that strange coin... It had to be the will of the Goddesses.

Lord Tully
01-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Torat walked through the town to the sound of doors shutting. None of the shops it seemed would allow Torat to even enter much less buy something. Since he couldn't even go inside this meant that Torat would need to trek all the way to the Hyrule Castle market to get what he needed, there at least people weren't likely to run screaming from him. Torat picked up the pace to get out of town as quickly at possible so he could take the blasted cloth off.
As he reached the bottom of the long staircase leading to Kakariko Villiage, Torat nearly ripped the cloth off his head, "There has to be something better then this." he said to himself before looking up and seeing a figure off in the distance. After crossing the bridge to the main field Torat walked towards the figure, and when he got close enough he could see that it was a Goron. "Hello Master Goron, not often that we see one of your kind this far from the mountain." he said politely to the large creature.

Light Yoshiru
01-26-2011, 12:50 AM
Black wings fluttered lightly as a small figure sat on the overturned pepper crusher. His wings opened and closed as he drank from a thimble, sweet cider slipped down his throat. His bright envy green eyes scanned the room, his tiny hands rubbed his cheeks. His short white hair, bounced lightly with every jerk of his head, watching people move about inside the pub. He was called Geniko, it meant Shy kid since he spoke rarely and kept to himself. His eyes narrowed as he saw figures moving towards him, each one had a bottle in hand.

Geniko raised an eyebrow at them, gulping down his cider. He hop up and began to stroll away from them, they followed slowly. He peeked at them, seeing the greed in their eyes. His Scissor Sword was held on his back, his bottle like leaves decorated his belt. His green eyes stared at their faces, he could see the greed that masked them. He picked up the pace, so did they; he hopped off the table, they pounced.

Next thing the pub knew; cuccos were flying, tables and chairs were being tossed aside, people screaming, all this over a small fairy. That was the life of Geniko, the town fairy; if someone didn't want to use him as an extra life, he could be a fine meal, he heard of this rumor only days ago. Well, back to current events. His little feet moved as fast as they could as people clamored over this little guy, people really did believe that bull. His stuff clinked as she hauled across the floor, spreading his wings and taking off.

Well, it didn't get easier as a man ran after him with a large broom. This was Geniko's call to exit, exit stage left! He soared his way out an open window as a few crashed into each other. He landed near the middle fountain, breathing hard, his wings pressed against each other. He freezed as he heard hissing, turning around to see a house cat growling at him. "One. Two. Three." He then raised himself on his tip toes and opened his wings quickly, making a poof sound. The cat ran off as it shrieked, Geniko began to laugh at it, cats were idiots of the animal kingdom. He hopped into the fountain, landing on a lily pad, letting it drift a bit before its root tugged. He sat down, relaxing for the moment. At least this way, he could relax until someone moved over to the fountain to toss in a coin or something. He may need to start moving again, if he met another greedy adventurer, he had enough of them to last a life-time.

lain
01-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Gia smirked at the fairy and then put her on her shoulder, "Thanks. I mean, it's good to get back to nature, but I can only stand being lost so long. My compass doesn't even work in here. It goes haywire."

With that, she headed off with her new friend-- or she hoped to be a friend-- and towards the exit Rela had indicated. Soon enough she was out of the woods and in Kokiri Forest. She stopped just inside the entrance, looking around at the Kokiri that really didn't even look like Kokiri. Though, Gia wouldn't know what they had looked like 100 years ago. The legend said that at one time they were happy and innocent like children and never even grew up! Now they appeared just as corrupt as any other people. This was the only Hyrule Gia had ever known.

"I think I know the way out from here. I get the feeling you still wish to come with me. So, you may." Gia nodded with a faint smile as she crossed the old rickety bridge that lead out into Hyrule field. Again, she stopped just as she cross the boundary. She looked over the field and the gently waving grass. It was somewhat relaxing, but what it was 100 years ago had to have been so much better. Finally, Gia let out a sigh and then took out her compass.

"Ah, right straight across then. I haven't been through the castle town in a while. But maybe, by the will of the goddesses, I'll find someone else who has a coin." She shrugged and put the compass back in her bag, "Alright then, off we go."

She jogged through the field straight towards the castle town. But then she noticed something strange... a big brown monster looking person and then a large sword sticking out from the ground. "What in the world...?" She slowed and crouched down to avoid being seen to easily. She crept closer like a spider, hiding in the grass. It was times like these she appreciated the stealth training she received from her Gerudo caretakers.

"Is that... a Goron? And... some boy... he looks hurt..." Gia whispered to Rela, "I've never seen a Goron before... they are massive. I wonder if he hurt the boy... no... it doesn't look like it..."

Gia didn't feel like there was danger around, at least right now. This boy was a victim of something brutal. It finally clicked. He had lost a fight. It was so obvious to her now! But the Goron being out there was picking at her curiosity. Finally, she stood up. Gia didn't address them, but she kept her senses tuned to them as she walked roundabout them.

Jacogos
01-26-2011, 04:14 AM
Nšake walked on, eventually entering the sort of valley that led into Kokiri Forest. At that moment, a girl appeared in front of him, with what looked like a fairy on her shoulder. Lowering his head slightly, he cursed to himself. A Gerudo? Here? What, were they looking for him? He said nothing as the girl passed, but heard her say something about a coin. He started to turn back to look at the girl, but didn't just stopping instead.

What was so special about a coin? Nšake shrugged his shoulders and looked up to the sky, a was greeted by a large owl perched upon a low tree branch. He blinked and stepped back, his hand going to his belt knife. When he saw what it was, he sighed. Curious... the bird was staring right at him. Nšake met the bird's gaze, golden eyes locking with golden eyes, and after a moment, the bird flew off. Nšake stood there for a moment. Suddenly, he felt that he didn't need to go to Kakariko Village any longer. He turned about and started back the way he came, not really wondering anything at all about the change of heart.

Wondering if the man was still there, Nšake was greeted by another oddity entirely upon regaining sight of the man. Instead of being alone with his sword, the man was now shadowed by a Goron. He blinked. What in the world was one of them doing so far from Death Mountain? Not only that, but another man as well, seemingly a Hylian. Nšake stood there a moment, pondering. Should he go see what was going on? Another glance across the landscape took in the Gerudo girl as well, though she seemed to be skirting the group. She was hiding pretty well, but from this angle, the parted grass gave her away. He wondered at that as well.

Finally giving up on thinking, Nšake moved toward the group, not saying anything until he was right up on them, when he gave a simple, "Got a little gathering going on, don't we?"

Imposing would be a good first impression. He was pretty tall for his age, and armed to the teeth with his naginata and bow on his back, a quiver of arrows at one hip and his belt knife on the other. His nose wasn't as prominent as most Gerudo, but his dark complexion and flaming hair gave away his ethnicity, though most of his long hair was covered by the hood of his traveler's cloak. Other than that, there wasn't much to him, just simple cloth clothing that seemed to blend in with the environment, though seemed more suited for sand vistas.

Ushima
01-26-2011, 04:41 AM
Nothingness. That's all he saw. He was just standing there in the void. "Hello!" His voice echoed.

"Your will is strong."

"Who said that!?" Riku was getting a little weirded out. Disembodied voices were never a good sign.

"Great things are ahead, and many hardships. Pick up your sword and go forth. Face your destiny!"

~

Riku slowly began to open his eyes. "Nuh-wha?" He was hearing voices. "Is that boulder talking?" Raising his hand he gripped his sword and, using a great deal of effort, stood up. Though the world was still spinng and Riku held onto his weapon as if his life depended on it. "Ugh, dammit Iron." Riku cursed the man who hit him. Finnaly coming to his senses he looked back at the 'talking boulder.' "Oh a Goron. I thought I'd never see the day I'd finally meet one." Gorons had been a subject Riku studied heavily, though he never got to meet one.

Riku walked away and moved toward the tree. "Where the hell did i...aha!" Riku bent down and picked up his gear. It was more of a belt and harness looking thing. To pouches on his thighs, a bomb, with 'The Bad Mother' painted in white on it, hung in a sling on his lower back. On the belt hung mini bombs, or gernades as Riku called them. "Ok everything present and accounted for." Rike went back to his sword and gripped the handle with his right hand and pulled it out of the ground It was about as big as he was, and he was six feet tall. "I should just be thankfully he didn't kill me. So what brings you out here to the middle of the field? I figured you'd prefer the mountain." Riku asked the Goron.

Damonique
01-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Brik looked at the boy he had just been speaking to, then at the new boy who had approached. Dark skin. Goldish Eyes. Gerudo. Not very common for one of their kind to be found outside of their desert fortress, even less common was that this one was a boy. A third male joined them. Sheikah features, if somewhat subdued.

All of them asked that same question. Apparently, Gorons weren't as common away from Death Mountain that they used to be. Not that many of them came down in the first place. Very few of his people liked to travel, as their race was comprised of little over a hundred individuals, and so was tight-knit and communal.

"Many things bring us down from the mountains. My reason, would be to walk and talk and see and hear. Its been well over a hundred years since I traveled Hylia, and back then I was little more than a Stoneling. As for you, I could ask what one of the people of the deserts, a male, no less, is doing here in Hylia." Brik stated inquisitively, taking his time and enunciating every word, making the whole affair of talking take that much longer.

"As for why I am Here, in this spot, in the middle of Hyrule field. Well, I was resting when I saw this boy.." Brik pointed at Riku "...get battered into submission by an older Hylian. I came to see if he was alright. I like to help people." The Goron said, the simple statement floating in sincerity.

The Gorons, as a whole, were a gentle race not prone to aggression. Brik was just glad to have some people to speak to. Hyrule had become a much lonelier place since he had first traveled across its fields.

Lord Tully
01-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Torat was about to charge the one with the spear as he approched but he did not seem hostile so Torat turned his attention to the Goron and he injured man. "Hmm, it would seem the aggression of your species has been greatly overstated." he said stepping past the Goron and towards the Hylian, "Hey guy, are you OK? I'd be glad to help you to Kakariko Villiage if you're hurt."

Shanatos
01-27-2011, 02:06 AM
Akula looked into room carefully before crossing the threshold. It was a very large, circular chamber, with a small enclave on the far side which contained a large treasure chest: what she'd come here for.

She was already bruised and bloodied from the numerous booby-traps, ancient guardians, and other dangers she'd encountered in her descent through the ancient desert tomb. She'd gotten a good tip that there was a treasure of incredible value hidden on the deepest level.

She walked nonchalantly into the chamber, not even blinking when the heavy stone door slammed down behind her along with a set of heavy iron bars. Typical. She smiled. Next came her favorite part.

She strode out the center of the room and was greeted by four figures dropping down from ceiling with the clack of clawed feet and a croaking cry. Lizalfos.

Immediately one lunged forward from behind her. Just as the tip of it's blade was a hairsbreadth away from her tanned neck, Akula grabbed the haft of her zweihander, spun around and chopped the creature in half in one smooth motion, spattering blood across her arms and face. She turned to face the other three. They looked on her, and though Akula was not totally familiar with reptilian facial expressions, it seemed as though they were full of respect and amusement. Obviously this specimen had been the impulsive weakling of the group. She bared her teeth, knowing the other three would not be so disappointing.

This time she took the offense. She dashed along the marbled floor to the Lizalfos immediately in front of her and slashed at it with her sword. The creature deftly parried her blow, stepped to the side and thrust at her. Unable to parry the shorter weapon at this range, she was forced to jump back, dropping down to a sideroll to barely avoid an attack from one of the other lizard men.

Akula panted a bit. Damn, these guys were actually making her break a sweat. She didn't have too much time to ponder the situation, as the third Lizalfos was coming at her fast. The grin crept back onto her face as she turned her attention to it. The lizard lashed out. Switching styles for a moment, she dropped her sword, ducked aside of the blade, grabbed the creature's arm and flipped it onto its back. She picked up her sword and brought it down hard, the Lizalfos barely reacting in time block it. By this time the other two had approached and she had to busy herself defending against their attacks.

She maneuvered herself so as to have all three in her field of vision, but having enough space between herself and the wall so as not to get cornered. She singled out the the Lizalfos she had earlier slammed to the floor, dashed towards it and began a furious assault of blows at an unbelievably quick speed for wielding such a large weapon. She put all her might behind one blow that sent the creature off balance, giving her an open to stab it in the guts. She kicked the Lizalfos in the face to send it down to the ground.

Akula didn't have time to make sure it was totally finished off, as one of the others was hot on her tail. She barely dodged it's attack, even then it stick nicked her arm and drew blood. Such was the price of focusing on one opponent. She turned around. It would be slightly easier with one down now.

The lizards seemed to be getting more fierce as well, perhaps finally feeling a bit of fear and perhaps anger over the loss of their comrades. Akula was beginning to get desperate in her attempt to block the swift attacks from two opponents. She jumped back to get some space, and cast the big sword aside, drawing her secondary shortsword. She found it a lot easier to keep up now with a more maneuverable weapon, and was starting to get a few bare scratches in on the two. Eventually, one of the two started to slow down, and Akula found an opportunity to get in close and stab it through the exposed belly up through it's heart: an instant kill. Unfortunately, the creature attempted to bear-hug her in its last moment, tangling her up enough to allow its partner to get a good stab at her. Damn!

With her open hand she grabbed a dagger off her belt and slammed it backwards into her wounder's eyesocket. The Lizalfos dropped its sword and fell back, spasming until it died. Akula threw the corpse that had fallen into her to the ground and carefully extracted the sword from her shoulder. She quickly wrapped it up in part of her clothing. No worries, she'd healed up from far worse, though it'd probably be best to use part of the treasure to get some healing potion.

Now came the reward.

Casually, she walked over and kicked the chest open, rested her foot on the bin's edge and peered in to see a lowly blue rupee inside.

She gazed at it for a long moment and said, "Son of a bitch."

Jacogos
01-27-2011, 04:33 AM
People of the deserts? Must be talking to me, Nšake mused. At first, he thought he might be able to avoid answering, with the Goron being so long-winded, but he seemed to expect an answer, so Nšake gave one, if grudgingly.

"I'm a wanderer. Been that way for a few years," was all he said. No reason to go into detail, really. Now, he could get a better look at the other two. One was the Hylian he had come across earlier, the unconscious one. Well, he was up now, thankfully. The other, that one brought more interest. Red eyes signified Sheikah, if he was not mistaken.

"You're a Sheikah, huh? Don't see many of you around anymore..." It wasn't really meant as a slander towards the depleting race, but it could be taken as such. With his peripherals, Nšake could still barely make out the form of the girl in the tall grass nearby, just barely. Or maybe it was something else. Who knows. The Gerudo man did have an odd feeling that he was being watched, and that by itself meant the girl was still around...

Well, he hoped so anyway.

Lord Xarel
01-27-2011, 08:39 PM
Rela had been resting on Gia's shoulder as they walked through the Kokiri Forest, where some of the Kokiri gave her and Gia a strange look. Rela just shrugged it off and nodded to Gia's question as they left the forest to Hyrule Field, and that was when everybody had obviously decided to come to Hyrule Field. Not something that's very common. Especially since there was a GIANT FUCKING PEAHAT COMING FOR GIA!

"WATCH OUT!" shouted Gia as she grabbed a hold of Gia's clothed shoulder and started pulling in order to get Gia away. She then looked back at the group before her and Gia and turned back to the Peahat. The thing was spitting out mini versions of it. As she turned back to the group, she was getting pissed that NO ONE was noticing.

"HEY! LISTEN! THERE IS A FUCKING PEAHAT AND HER BABIES COMING TO KILL US ALL, AND ALL YOU ALL ARE DOING IS TALKING?! SNAP OUT OF IT AND KILL IT!"

Ushima
01-27-2011, 09:42 PM
The new guy was offering to take him to Kakariko village. "I'll be fine. No need for me to return home." Though maybe he should head back. It's been two years since he's been home and he missed his family dearly. Plus his master was still there, it'd be nice to talk to him. "Just a few bruises, nothing more. Riku placed his giant sword on his back, thinking about the strange dream he had. It was telling him something, but what exactly. Did he have to find something, someone? Defeat some great beast? All he knew that he was confused, a bit dizzy and hearing voices. "Though I was heading into town, maybe I should get a certified doctor to check me out. Iron could've cause a concusion." Maybe that was the cause of the voice, head trauma.

"HEY! LISTEN!" Hearing that made Riku want to murder whoever said it. "THERE IS A FUCKING PEAHAT AND HER BABIES COMING TO KILL US ALL, AND ALL YOU ALL ARE DOING IS TALKING?! SNAP OUT OF IT AND KILL IT!"

"Oh this'll be fun." After a defeat, there was nothing like a quick victory to get your self confidence back up. Riku reached for his belt, grabbing two gernades. "Guess I'll go first then!" Throwing the bombs they rolled underneath it before exploding. He grabbed a regular sized bomb, lit it and threw. "Fire in the hole!" The explosion was a bit bigger than normal, but that was due to the way Riku made his bombs. "Gotta love explosions."

lain
01-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Gia was quietly observing the group from a good distance-- though she knew they had spotted her-- when all of the sudden Rela was screaming in her ear about a Peahat and bombs were flying past her to get to it. It did cause a slight scream of surprise but she hold it together and she rolled away until the smoke from the bombs cleared.

"Great, now I can't see anything..." She thought, coughing as she was soon being hoovered over by a baby peahat. She rolled right under it to the other side and reoriented herself before drawing her daggers and slashing the thing on his vulnerable belly. Her kicks and slashes blew away smoke just as more of the little peahats came after her. Eventually they were all gone since the mother was probably taken out by the bombs.

She crouched down underneath the smoke and coughed while trying to catch her breath. She hated modern weapons like that simply for the reason of smoke. When she caught her breath she looked around for Rela, "Hey... would you mind not screaming directly into my ear next time?" She asked with a slight smile. The goddesses sure did gave her a feisty one...

When the smoke started to clear she came closer to the group, catching eyes with the Gerudo boy since they had both spotted each other across the field. Then she looked to the Goron and Riku, stopping at Riku. "You ought to be careful with weapons like that. Especially around so many people..." She said to him, wiping sweat from her forehead and letting out a sigh as the situation calmed. Her heart was still pounding from the surprise of it all... mostly the yelling and cursing in her ear. Being trained in stealth, she did not like loud noises-- or it was just her personal preference having nothing to do with her race. Either way, she did not like them.

"Anyway... I'm Gia and I suppose I've joined this little gathering in the middle of the field. You certainly attract a lot of attention." She said to Riku, but then laughed as she turned to the Goron, "I guess you can't help it though, Mr. Goron. Excuse me if I stare but I've never met one of your kind before."

Lord Tully
01-29-2011, 01:05 AM
Torat shook his head to the Gerudo, "No, I am Hylian, the Skeikah are a only a story to frighten children." Torat was amoung those who believed the Sheikah to be a long dead people and didn't welcome the thought of being one. He then turned his attention to the other Hylian, now able to see his face, his reaction over powered any concern and he would've felt about the Peahat, "Wait a damn minute, I know you. What were those?" he asked responding to the objects the man threw at the monsters. The resulting explosion caused Torat to drop to the ground with his hands over his ears. When the dust cleared Torat stood up to shout at Riku for nearly blowing them up, but another Gerudo came in and beat him to it. He brushed himself off and stepped towards the woman, "Well hello, a pleasure to meet you Gia, my name is Torat, and this," Torat gestured to Riku, "is Riku, I'm surprised you don't remember me Riku, we only grew up together."

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 01:33 AM
Unfortunately for poor Akula, Koma had already been in that cave and taken the poor woman's reward. And perhaps, fortunately, Koma had decided to rest not far from where she was standing, hidden in the shadows as he watched blankly. And then...

"Son of a Bitch."

Koma gasped slightly, giving way to his presence. "You said a bad word..." Came the soft voice, filled with utmost horror. Wide red eyes stared at the woman, the soft pleats of his dark green skirt hanging too his knees as an overly large blue shirt covered most of his torso, giving him the image of drowning in cloth.

His long hair was loose about his shoulders, and the sack of rupees and valuables was over his shoulder. A thin dagger was strapped to one of his calves, feet shod in nothing but poorly made sandals.

"...Y-you can't say bad words, they're bad. That's why... You have to say sorry." Was this 'girl' daft?

Lord Xarel
01-29-2011, 03:14 AM
Rela looked around at the whole group with a smile as she saw that the Peahat and its children were dead. Of course, she did feel a bit bad about yelling in Gia's ear, but hey, when something like that is coming for ya, not much you can do except yell.

Rela was also proud of her herself. At one point, one of the Peahat kids tried to get her, but she flew inside it and pulled its "core" out of place, killing it. It wasn't often she did that, but you gotta do what cha gotta do.

"So, now that we are all introducing each other, my name's Rela Silvaro. I'm helping Gia here," said Rela as she flew over to the Goron with a smile. "Haven't seen of one you in a long time. Ever meet the Great Fairy of Power that resides on Death Mountain?"

Jacogos
01-29-2011, 03:37 AM
'Wow, what an annoying sound...' was all Nšake had time to think before the peahats attacked. Most of the others had already sprang into action by the time Nšake had his bow out but, in any case, he got off three arrows into three separate peahat babies, and an extra into the mother. After retrieving his arrows, he returned to the other, wiping the monster's blood off on the grass.

Now, the girl had finally showed herself. Great fun. That fairy on her shoulder must have been the source of the annoying sound from before. He had the faint urge to throw it into the lake of some cave. Taking his mind off of it, he fixed his gaze back on the Sheikah. Only a story, eh? He begged to differ. He had met three separate Sheikah besides this one in his travels, all admitting to such. He didn't bust the man's bubble, though, and just let the talk. They were an odd group, indeed, standing out here in Hylia Fields.

And now it seemed two of them knew each other. It was getting more and more awkward. Nšake considered just going away now, but something kept him there. Movement. Nšake looked behind him, where his vision could take in what had just been off his peripherals. A feather was floating down to the ground nearby. Furrowing his brow, he returned his attention to the conversation.

Great. Now I'm being stalked by birds.

Shanatos
01-29-2011, 07:36 PM
Akula turned slightly to regard the voice, slightly surprised and a bit miffed at being chided, though her face showed only a bored, dismissive expression. "Hm?"

Then she saw the bag, and her feature tightened into a glare. She unleashed a string of curse words far worse than what she'd said before intermixed with a rant about treasure, thieves, and little girls, which altogether made an incomprehensible litany of profanity and rage.

Akula sheathed her weapon and marched over to Koma and shoved her finger into his face. "Where did you get that!?" she yelled.

Aeolus
01-29-2011, 08:08 PM
"...The box?" Koma answered questioningly. He was a bit confused but mostly horrified by the whirlwind of profanity. He stared down at the finger, head tilted. For a moment, he wondered why she had her finger there. Was... Was he supposed to touch it?

"...B-but, aren't you a thief, since you're taking treasure from a place?" That meant he was a thief too, but since he stole it, and she was trying to steal it, it didn't belong to both, right? What did that man say? "Uhm... First come, first serve?" Not that he knew what it meant, but... He reached up with his free hand and, using a delicate index finger, poked the offending digit in his face. Then he poked it again.

"...Uhm. I'm Koma. Do you know the way out...?" He hadn't actually interacted with others much since Papa had died, so he wasn't sure how these things went.

Ushima
01-29-2011, 08:27 PM
"Hey that's how I roll." Riku ended up spinning a bomb on his right index finger as if it were a ball. "But it got the job done didn't it? And it's not my fault you almost got exploded, I had no clue you were there. All I hear is someone screaming about a Peahat." If he had known she was there he wouldn't have thrown his bombs. "These have to be one of the greatest inventions ever." Riku loved his bombs, he was clearly a pyromaniac. Riku watched as the girl addressed the Goron, she clearly was a Gerudo based on her tan skin. A Hylian would normally be lighter in skin tone.

"And this is Riku." Someone was introducing him. "We grew up together."

"Sorry," Riku stopped spinning the explosive and put it in his bag. "I don't remember you. You look like all the other kids who I've beaten up." He got into a lot of fights when he was younger. "I'm sure I'd remember those eyes." Red eyes were very uncommon. "Anyway what he said, I'm Riku. Pleasure to meet you Gia. Sorry for almost blowing you up."

Damonique
01-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Brik merely say and watched as the threat was eliminated as quickly as it had appeared. The boy mentioned his love of explosives, an Brik gave a hearty chuckle, offering the boy a hand.

"Your bombs are good, but you should see some of the explosives my people's crafters build in the craters. Big Bombs for clearing passages in the stone. The idea of Gorons being able to bore through solid stone on their own is merely a Hylian superstition." Brik chuckled, remembering the excavations. The Gorons were always building and always tunneling, even when they didn't need the room. Something about boring deep into the solid earth itself was imperative to his people.

Surprisingly, most of the others had succeeded in ignoring the Goron standing there as they threw around greetings and inquiries. That was, until one of the fairies hovered over to float in front of the Gorons face, wings flickering furtively.

"Haven't seen of one you in a long time. Ever meet the Great Fairy of Power that resides on Death Mountain?" The diminutive fairy inquired, and Brik gave a quick chuckle.

"Yes, yes I have, little one. It is a sort of...Custom...for the Peakguard Gorons to make an exodus to receive a blessing from the Great Fairy before their appointment. That was....about One-Hundred and Fifteen years ago. From what I have heard, the Great Fairy very rarely greets visitors in these times." Brik explained in his steady, rumbling baritone.

"So, what is it that Brings you, and this Hylian girl, to this spot in Hyrule field? Surely speaking to a Goron is not so much an honor to warrant a distraction from your path." The Goron added casually, truly wondering what warranted so many young people at one place at one time.

lain
01-31-2011, 02:22 AM
Gia turned her head slightly to the side, inquiringly listening to the Goron speak. He had a voice that needed to be listened to, she felt. But after he finished his little speech, Gia reached into her bag and pulled out the golden coin, holding it up to the Goron and also making sure everyone else could see it.

"I'm out here because of this-- Also, I'm not Hylian." She added quietly. She thought it was obvious that her main characteristics classified her as Gerudo, but she figured that Gorons didn't see a Gerudo too often. "Anyway... It was just a grey looking coin until I picked it up. Then it turned gold... I'm supposed to take it to the temple of time I think? Anyone ever seen one of these before? I'm pretty sure it's important. But as far as I know, the temple of time is sealed shut..."

"Other than that..." She turned to look at them all, "I'm not sure why anyone else is here. Especially not this Gerudo man." She turned to face him and stepped up only a little closer, "Not very often you see someone like you." She smirked, "Hiding your face doesn't hide that you are Gerudo. It's stranger that you are out here than everyone else, Nsake. Shouldn't you be hiding somewhere? But my, you have gotten tall." She stepped back and laughed slightly.

Jacogos
01-31-2011, 03:16 AM
For the most part, Nšake was ignored, and he enjoyed the relative disinterest. Usually there was someone who realized that a male Gerudo was 'worthy of remark' and either pestered him to no end or reported him. He always wondered why being who he was required someone to turn him into the police, who in turn were baffled and let him go, but so it went. Of course, his state of being uninteresting was short-lived.

"Not very often you see someone like you. Hiding your face doesn't hide that you are Gerudo. It's stranger that you are out here than everyone else, Nšake. Shouldn't you be hiding somewhere? But my, you have gotten tall."

Hmm, so it seemed the girl did know him... He couldn't place her face, though, perhaps because it had been so long since his time in Gerudo Valley. He would've remembered names, at least, and Gia wasn't one on his relatively short list.

"So... you know me? Huh, small world. If I didn't know any better, though, I wouldn't pin you as a full-blooded Gerudo... Gia, right?" He found the topic change satisfactory. However, the coin fascinated him. Temple of Time? He was also pretty sure that the temple was sealed, since the Hero of Time fell so long ago. He deftly swiped at the coin and took it from her, holding it up to the light to see it. "What gave you the idea of taking this to the Temple...? Looks like a regular old coin to me..." Disregarding whether or not she had tried taking the coin back yet, he nonchalantly tossed it up slightly to fall within her reach for her to take back.

Lord Tully
01-31-2011, 03:59 AM
Torat was very surprised, "You honestly don't recongnize me Riku? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, what with my eyes changing and me not pushing you into the well." He said with a slight smile, "You and I used to have a little rivalry, we practiclly spent a year straight pranking eachother." He was about to go on, but he stopped when he saw Gia pull out a beatiful golden coin, "Whoa, that's amazing, I've never seen anything like it." He leaned forward to look at it a bit closer, "I don't know what it is, but if it's related to the Temple of Time then it has to be important."

After thinking for a few moments Torat turned to face the entire group, "Perhaps this is why we're all here. How could 2 Gerudo, one a male no less, two Hylians, a Fairy, and a Goron meet simply by pure chance? With out people so split I don't think that it could be." He then turned to the side a bit and whispered, "There must be more too it then that." After so long alone Torat occasionally vocalized his thoughts. He then turned to Gis, "I'd like to come with you to the Temple, Gia. I have a feeling that there's more to all this then meets the eye."

Shanatos
01-31-2011, 04:56 AM
"Teh." Akula half-spit, pulling back her hand and resting both on her hips.

"You got in here and you don't even know the way out? What kind of fool kid are you."

She paused for a moment considering whether or not to chop the kid's head off right here and now. Why was she even thinking about this? It's not like the life of some little waif was worth more than the four lizards she'd just slain. She liked the lizards. She even spoke a little Lizalfos she'd picked up over the years. Swargerk. Prepare to die. Krrringank. Get her! Arrarrark. No, no, please don't!

And so on.

It wouldn't be the first time she'd killed something that wasn't a monster. Then again, she was trying to quit being so indiscriminate. This one was obviously non-hostile. Suddenly, a better idea crept into her head.

She edged in closer and grinned. "Sure, I know the way out. And I can handle any unfortunate threats we might encounter on the way. But it'll cost you."

Lord Xarel
01-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Rela nodded as she listened to the Goron. She hadn't seen the Great Fairy of Power since... Well, Rela didn't remember. Still though, she decided to place that thought in the back of her mind when Gia had started talking about the gold coin...

"The will of the Goddesses," was all Rela said as she floated around the coin, which was now on the ground. "It was them. Don't ask me why, but I can sense it... Us fairies are closer to magic than most of the other residents of Hyrule."

Damonique
01-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Brik studied the presented coin intently as soon as it was revealed. The Gorons were an old people, and like the Zora's, they studied the old tales in case ever a new prophecy was to arise. His people were also master craftsmen and forge-workers, and the filigree of the gold coin was remarkable. Hearing the fairy's remark concerning magic, the Goron nodded.

"I would agree with the little one. This was not wrought by any mortal hand. Either a gift of a great fairy or by will of one of the great goddesses, but no natural coin it is. I will follow, to the temple of time. My people still have a strong respect for the old prophesies, and if this coin is truly granted by goddess' will, I would see it reach its destination." Brik finally rumbled, picking up the coin and handing it back to the girl.

"Keep it close to you. Such treasures do not come often, and rarely do so without notice." The Goron told her, his stony voice authoritative. Brik could not say he did not have his own motivation in the matter. He had left the rocky crags of death mountain to find some excitement and set his blood alight again, and this coin explained his sudden decision. The world did work in mysterious ways.

lain
02-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Gia nodded to Brik and took the coin back after listening to everyone's opinions. It did not seem like chance and they all seemed to agree about that.

She put the coin back in her bag and then struck a contemplative pose, one hand holding her other elbow while she tapped her chin. At length, she finally spoke again.

"We shouldn't all go at the same time... That would just be strange and attract attention." She looked at them all, lingering on each for a brief moment before moving her gaze to another. "Torat, was it? And Riku? You both look more like Hylians and we are going to have to go through the castle town. So if I am to be accompanied, it would be safest if only you two went along. Of course, only one of you coming with me would bring even less attention." She looked up at Rela, "You can hide in my bag if you like. Just try not to yell unless you have to." She laughed and lifted the pouch of her bag so that the little fairy could flutter on in, "You can keep hold of the coin in there too."

Ushima
02-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Riku eyed the coin. For some reason it reminded him of the voice he heard when he was unconscious. 'No it couldn't be.' Riku thought. 'The answer couldn't be that easy.' If this was what the voice was telling him then he'd just have to go along with it. A straneg gathering of people and a girl with a gold coin, to obvious. "I'll go with you Gia." Riku volunteered. He's been to the town numerous times, the people knew him pretty well, so asking for information if they needed it wouldn't be difficult. "Plus if anything is in the way I could easily blast through. If it's been awhile the thing is probably in ruins right?" Riku patted the larger bomb on his lower back. He was actually getting excited, this seemed promising. "I suggest we get moving as soon as possible Gia." Riku adjusted the giant sword on his back. "Whenever you're ready."

Light Yoshiru
02-01-2011, 02:21 AM
Geniko relaxed a bit as small fish swam under him in the fountain. He was glad no one had found him, this gave him enough time to catch his breath. He looked around as the lily pad he sat on began to sink from the weight. He flew up and hovered over the ground for a bit, up to peoples ankles. Well, then he heard a large boom and people looked towards the fields, then back to their business. Well, explosions were enough to get him interested, so off he flew up and onto the wall. He lightly perched himself on the wall and looked outward, his items clinked lightly as he got on his tip toes. He squinted his eyes as he tried to see what was going on over there.

He sat on the wall for a bit, watching the smoke rise and disperse over the horizion, seemed like bomb boy was at it again. He sighed lightly as he listened to people gossip below him, he was out of sight unless they were walking to the town, then they may be able to spot his dark purple glow. That's one thing that annoyed him, how fairies glowed, even at night. It made them easier to see, then again, it kept his kokiri's path bright, even at the darkest night. He sat there, really wondering why he was.... waiting.

Lord Xarel
02-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Rela nodded her head and flitted, quietly, into the bag, her head poking out of the opening as she looked around at the group. "Don't shake the bag..." was all Rela said as she went in, her light slighty showing through the bag. Then, a small hole was ripped open as Rela looked towards the horizon, a smile bright on her face.

"Adventure... It's been a while," thought Rela as she remembered her adventures. From journeying to the forest from Death Mountain, to battling a Stalfos, and from hiding from the Kokiri... Those were the good ol' days...

"I wonder what it'll be like," said Rela out loud as she began thinking. She would have to stay in the pouch while in town. Fairies... well... were frowned upon nowadays as simple pests.

lain
02-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Gia smiled as Rela fluttered into her bag, but her smile disappeared when she heard it rip. "You ripped a hole in it! This bag is leather! How did you do that--? And-- don't do it again." She huffed and then shook the bag just as Rela had requested she was not to do, "Don't mess up my stuff and I won't shake the bag. Deal? Use your freakish strength for something else, would you please?"

She stood there a moment after she had just said all of that... well, that wasn't like her. Now she was beginning to feel awkward, "Um... yes, so let's try to get to the temple..." She backed away and then turned to head towards the town, "I'm sure we will all meet again." She said as she walked away. If they had all met by chance that time, it was sure to happen again.

"So... I wonder how we can get inside. There is probably a hidden entrance somewhere or a hole. I know it's locked, but I'm not sure if it is sealed with Divine power or just locked." She wondered as she walked with Riku, who had taken 'dibs' on going with her. First come first served, she guessed. "If it's the first, then there is probably some type of puzzle or secret to getting inside. If it's the latter, well, there isn't a lock that cannot be picked." She smirked, "I prefer to not use any explosives though. That includes explosive voices." She looked down at her bag where the tiny hole was.

When they got to the gate it was a bit later in the day, perhaps around one or two o'clock. She stopped and looked at Riku, "If it takes too long we will just have to pay for lodging somewhere."

Jacogos
02-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Ignored yet again, Nšake settled back as he stood, something that sounds impossible in theory, yet is simple in practice. He listened as the plan formed, and was grateful for his lack of a part in it. The less he was needed, the better he would perform. Well, so he had come to believe, a reasonable belief. Nšake was used to doing things his own way.

Once the three Hylians were setting off, Nšake bowed slightly to the Goron. "Pleasure meeting you, old one. We'll meet again, I don't doubt." With that, he set off at a slight angle from the direction the group had gone. Once he was a mile off to that side of them, he restarted off at a brisker pace, angling back in towards the city. At that speed, he'd probably make it to the city about a half hour or so before them. He had been in the city before, and wouldn't attract any more attention than usual unless it so happened that every single person who had been there the last time was still there. He never put much money on that.

After about 40 minutes, Nšake was walking through the gates of the castle city, to the concerned frowns of the guardsmen. They didn't stop him, but then certainly didn't loose their hold on their weapons either. He was used to such, however.

Now... to see what he could figure out. For now, he'd stay away from the temple of time, in case the others saw him, so he instead thought he'd try the local inn and bar. He started off, mindful of himself so that he wouldn't run into anyone... unsavory.

Lord Xarel
02-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Rela light turned red as she started yelling in some ancient fairy tongue at Gia. Shaking a little fragile fairy like Rela like that was not good for her health. Eventually, she calmed down and sighed. "Okay..." was all she said as she sat down in the pouch, looking out through the hole. She didn't like this, but she knew it would be needed...

"I wonder how he's doing..."

Ushima
02-05-2011, 07:35 PM
"Agreed. Explosive force is reserved as a last resort. And I mean last." Riku wouldn't want to atract any unwanted attention. "Don't worry about your bag, I know a leather worker who could fix it once we're done." He had connections everywhere, a lot of people owed him favors. "Hopefully we won't run into any more problems." Riku took the time to further observe the girl. She was shorter than him though not by much, maybe two inches. A sword which showed some fighting experience, which would be useful later no doubt. Gia had short red hair and green eyes. Riku thought she looked pretty. Riku blinked a few times, wondering where that thought had come from. He felt his face heat up and looked away when Gia looked at him. "Uh yeah, sounds good." Riku walked across the bridge, ready to start the search. "Ask that fairy where we go from here."

lain
02-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Gia quirked a brow at Riku's sudden vibe of awkwardness, but dismissed it and walked up to the bottom of the wall the fairy was standing on.

"Um... hey there." She smiled, looking up at it and it's little glow, "I'm Gia and that guy over there is Riku. We are looking for something and need a couple of people that can fit into small spaces to help us. It's very important. Don't worry though. We won't hurt you. Why if you look here..." Her voice toned down to a whisper as she turned her bag (with the hole in it now) towards the male fairy, "I have a fairy friend myself. Her name is Rela. Rela?" Gia looked down into the hole and then back at the fairy, "She is a little short tempered but she will tell you she is not treated like a pest... right, Rela?" She looked down into the hole again with a slight laugh, then back at Riku. She waved him to come over, "I already have one. If he comes, he goes with you."

Shanatos
02-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Akula had been travelling for several days. In the end she'd left the strange with the treasure. At that point she'd been having such a bad day that she couldn't have cared less. There were other treasures out there, after all. She consulted her Treasure Journal for the next set of clues on her list. It was a complex set of directions meant to be followed in the Lost Woods.

And so it was. Now she was on the border of that region, fully equipped for a forest expedition. Hopefully this one would turn out to be less of a hassle and a disappointment.

Aeolus
02-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Unfortunately for Akula, Koma had been following the woman in the stealthy, unnoticed way sheikah were prone to do. Why? Koma didn't really know, he just needed to follow someone, because being alone was scarier than being with someone, even if that someone was really mean and said bad words.

But was Koma technically not alone, since the woman didn't know he was there? He wasn't sure, but continued on following her, now convinced that the mean lady knew where more of this 'treasure' was, because if it was important, it was a good thing, right? And if it was a good thing, than he could have some too, and if he had some he could go and... Uh, buy food? Clothes? Yes, clothes! Clothes were very pretty, maybe a pretty dress, and maybe a doll? Oh, and maybe shoes. These shoes were uncomfortable, hurt his toes when he stumbled, with sand and dirt and grit getting to the base of his feet as they were simple sandals.

Light Yoshiru
02-08-2011, 04:04 AM
Geniko sat upon the wall, lightly swinging his legs back and forth. He eyes scanned over the fields as he sighed, it seemed like he waited for an eternity. Then, his eyes spotted a figure, well, figures. He raised an eyebrow, it was bomb boy and... a girl. He lightly grunted, seemed like he finally brought home a girl for once. Well, Gen felt a little rude, went to make a wolfo whistle, but then stiffened as he saw that she was part guerdo. This wasn't exactly good, he hopped she wasn't wearing a eye patch, really, really hoped she wasn't wearing one. As she got closer, he relaxed a bit, seeing she was not that devil of a women. He breathed a sigh of relief, leaning back a bit.

Then he heard a voice, it was the girl with bomb boy talking to him. He flinched and narrowed his eyes at them, his jet black wings fluttered as he hopped off. He hovered in the air before them as she spoke; he would float for a moment, lightly falling, then fluttered his wings as quickly as a humming bird to gain altitude quickly. Unlike most wings, his were long and slim, compared to the other fairy's shot and fat wings, obvious for speed, not long flights however. He tensed up as he began to reach for her purse, pulling out his scissor sword from behind his back, ready to attack. The next scene he saw... left him near speechless as he stared at her eyes, his eyes opened wide as he yelled in a quick response to the sight, "Back foul Demon!"

He was pale, his face and expressions hidden by his hair and the shadow that his hair cast over his face. He stopped flying for a moment, letting him sink for a bit, then fluttered his wings once more before getting a quick glimpse at her face. He ducked his head, moved back a little in fear, he was dead.

Ushima
02-09-2011, 02:22 AM
"Hm what?" Riku made his way over to Gia. "I don't think it'll take that long. But I know a guy who runs an Inn, I can get a good price." Life was all about connections, and Riku had them. "So there's another fairy here?" Riku was just meeting all sorts of people today. "As long as he doesn't keep asking me to listen every thirty seconds he can go with us." Riku looked down at the fairy. "Hello!" He smiled and waved. "Ok lets get-" He was cut off by the fairy yelling. Something scared him, something in Gia's bag. But all that was in there was the coin and, Riku slapped his forehead. "Oh this can't end well. Nothing is ever simple isn't it?" Riku crossed his arms as watched the fairy freak, wondering how long it'd take to get this sorted out. "We might need those rooms afterall."

Lord Xarel
02-10-2011, 01:06 AM
Rela had smiled up at Gia when she opened the bag. She was still angry about being shaken, but Rela had calmed down enough to smile and forgive Gia. However, Rela's anger only came back in waves as she saw the black fairy Gia was motioning Rela towards...

"Back foul demon!" was the first thing he shouted at Rela. After all this time that they haven't seen each other, he would call her a demon?! The NERVE!

"You... You... YOU SON OF A-!" began Rela as she suddenly bursted forward from the bag, yelling in ancient fairy tongue again. When she got next to the fairy with the black light, she reared her hand back and bought it forward with the fury which Hell hath no.

SMACK!

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A DEMON! YOU HAVEN'T SPOKEN OR SEEN ME IN YEARS! DID YOU FORGET YOUR OWN SISTER?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" shouted Rela as she flew circles around her brother Geniko, her light once again turning blood red.

lain
02-10-2011, 01:45 AM
Gia stepped back and bumped into Riku in surprise. She wasn't exactly scared... it was just like watching two squirrels fighting; somehow amusing but definitely unexpected. What was she supposed to do? Just let them brawl it out?

She glanced at Riku, still a bit confused, but then got it together and toughened up her expression, "Okay, YOU LISTEN!" She yelled, to hopefully get their attention, "You are my fairy now Rela, and I don't care how mad you get you have to listen to me! Either that or you end up squashed by somebody who doesn't give a crap! Now stop it!" Gia took her bag and flung it over Rela, trying to secure it, "Would you prefer a bottle? I can get one!"

"You--yeah you dark colored fairy," She turned her attention to the one who had started it, giving him a glare that only a Gerudo could muster, "I'm an expert archer and can pin a fly to the wall-- without killing it. Flies are a whole lot smaller than you. So I suggest you calm down and explain yourself."

Lord Xarel
02-10-2011, 03:59 AM
When Rela had been captured by the bag, her anger quickly mixed with fear. She had not heard Gia over her rants to Geniko, and when she saw the hole, her anger grew... Until the mention of a bottle came up. She wouldn't like that. No.

"Okay. I'll be good," said Rela as she peered through the hole at the fairy with the black light. Yes, he was her brother. She hadn't seen him in... Well, truth be told, she couldn't remember when she last saw him. Ever since he disappeared, she worried for him. And now, here he was. Alive and well. Well, at least before she slapped the taste out of his mouth.

"Brother..."

Ushima
02-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Riku felt Gia bump into him. He grabbed her shoulders to steady her. "Damn, wasn't expecting this." Riku noticed he was still holding on and quickly let go, heat rising to his face again. He took a few steps to the side to hide it. Riku could over hear everything that was being said. Apparently the fairies were related, that was interesting. What were the odds, about the same of him running into someone he knew from home. Riku also noted how afraid the male was, was their female fairy companion that scary? She had seemed nice to Riku, nice enough to point out an approaching enemy at least. "Hey if you want to tell a story maybe we should do it inside." Riku would rather not stand on the drawbridge all day.

Jacogos
02-10-2011, 10:23 PM
About the time the group was meeting the fairy, Nšake was sitting at the local bar, appropriately named the Like-Like. It certainly did devour your rupee purse at inhuman rates... Nšake didn't care. He had pilfered enough to make a decent living. Okay, pilfered wasn't the right word when the stuff was laying around in dungeons, but still.

At that moment, he was downing a cold glass of some tonic the bartender, Johan, recommended. Nšake had been here at least twice before, and thus knew Johan on a basic level, and trusted his choice in poison. This one was sweet, yet poignant. Luckily, Johan didn't care for someone's age so long as they kept the tab.

"So what brings you in town, thief?" The man only referred to him as such because he knew Nšake denied his duty of being King of Thieves, as was the norm for the oh-so rare male Gerudos.

In response, Nšake just shrugged, taking another sip. "Just... I guess I really can't explain it. Unusual things."

Johan chuckled as he cleaned out a glass and set it on the bartop to fill for another patron. "Oh-ho, mysterious, are we? One day you'll realize that doesn't impress me much, boy. I prefer things simple and straight. Like this draft right here." He gestured to the beer he was pouring for the Hylian next to Nšake. "Can't get much better than Goron imports, eh? Hehe, luckily these times haven't been so hard on tradesmen like myself. I enjoy the foreign stuff." The Hylian gave a half-hearted amen and downed most of the liquid before setting off to a table.

Nšake just shook his head. Johan laughed some more. "Still want to see us all one big happy family again? Hell, sure it'd be better, but face facts, kid. Gorons, Gerudo, Hylian, Kokiri, fairies, Zora... we all hate each other now. Not gonna change anytime soon, either, bub." With that, he turned away and served some other patrons as they came in.

Light Yoshiru
02-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Within in seconds, a red mark was produced across his face, leaving an perfect imprint of her hands. Even though its been years, her strength was still the same, luckily his neck was strong as it was back then. He lightly tapped the raw mark, pain stung with every touch, pain he tolerated from over the years. His sensitive ears heard the lady's threats, he scoffed at her. He sheathed his blade on his back as his wings fluttered, he raised an eye brow at the gerudo, well, part gerudo. He spoke calmly, but his words were cold as ice, "Threats are nothing compared to the singing of a blade or the roar of a hammer, you pose no threat to me as the common keese. I suggest you keep you weapon sheathed, least you wish to have the guards breathing down your neck, I also believe they are now actually deadly with an bow compared to the past, and less.... merciful. I am Geniko, town fairy and sibling to Rela, you would fear her a bit too if you knew of her power.... and her temper, but I believe you already know of this. It will take more than a bottle to hold her. I do not make threats, Gerudo, I make promises."

He nodded to the man's suggestion to getting an inn, it would be a good idea. He spoke to her with fearlessness, he had too, he was practically made that way by that witch. "Let's move before we cause unwanted attention..." With that, he bolted through the bridge underpass like an arrow; his dark light bobbed through the crowd, stopped and waited for them, before dashing off again. It was obvious to Rela that this wasn't the same Geniko she once knew, there was little joy, playfulness, or warmness in his voice and eyes. But, one thing stayed the same, his fear of his sister's wrath, as all fairies have came to known.

lain
02-13-2011, 04:42 AM
Gia let out a long sigh as the fairy floated away into the city. What was with fairies and their attitudes? It seemed that she had found the two most angst ridden fairies in all of Hyrule...

She peeked into her bag, "You definitely have some explaining to do..." With that, she closed the flap and then nodded at Riku, "I'd rather not stand here all day either. Perhaps it will lessen the chances I run into any more weird people... what was I thinking--? Traveling at a time like this..." She shook her head and then turned, heading for the nearest inn. When she opened the door, she already didn't like the smell of it. Of course the inn had a tavern attached to it. She didn't mind the smell of the alcohol itself... just how it lingered on people and their breath.

No more than a few steps in did she feel her thigh being pinched by a man she walked by, who was sitting at a table. He looked up at her and winked as she spun around.

"Seriously? Does that ever work?" She asked, "What woman in their right mind likes that?"

"The ones without the right mind." The guy replied and laughed, "Too bad for you."

Gia leered at him a moment but then continued on and found somewhere to sit, on a couch at the fireplace and away from the tables near the tavern. She set her bag down next to her and then crossed her legs and arms, leaning her head on the back of the couch and closing her eyes in brief meditation.

Ushima
02-13-2011, 05:07 AM
Riku followed Gia through the city, finally glad to be moving. Now all he had to do is figure out where that fairy went. Though after awhile he gave up, not caring in the least. He figured he'd find the group eventually. And they'd be in a tavern. "Oh this one, I know the owner." Riku stepped in after Gia, looking around and followed her. When she stopped so did he, he saw some guy reach out and touch her. The guy had a smirk on his face, Riku didn't like it. When Gia walked away he approached the man, then punched him in the face.

"Why you!" The man could get no further as Riku drew his sword and pointed it at the man's face.

"You do that to her again." Riku had a hard glare. "And I'll kill you." He pushed the sword closer to him, and he leaned back. Riku kept it up so long he leaned back far enough to fall backward. "Stay down dog." Riku put the sword on his back again and approached the bar. "Johan, I need a room, some ale and some water."

The bartender tossed him a key. "Only got one." After that he handed over the drinks. "Good to see ya again mate."

"Likewise." Taking the drinks he went and sat across from Gia, placing the water in front of her. He took a sip of his ale. "So I uh," He wondered if she saw what he did, kinda hard not to but people in meditation can block out anything if they focus hard enough. "Uh I got a room, there was only one left."

lain
02-13-2011, 05:49 AM
Gia had opened one eye and watched Riku's demonstration of lack of self control. She smirked and rolled her eyes, then closing them again until he came up and sat across from her, then she stared right at him. It was a strange almost fierce looking expression, but she was smirking.

"You don't have to do that. I could have killed that guy if I wanted to. Besides, he's obviously a drunk. You either used to have a lot of sisters to protect or have no experience with women at all." She sat up and leaned forwards to take her water, "Thanks for the water. At least I know you aren't trying to get me drunk. One room, eh? Really? That's all? Too bad. You will have to sleep outside. I mean, if you really are a gentleman." She smirked and leaned back, draping one arm over the back of the couch. It appeared that her manipulative Gerudo roots were tugging at her at the moment.

Ushima
02-14-2011, 12:19 AM
"I um, don't have any sisters. I'm an only child." Riku finished off his ale. "And I'm not inexperienced." He had no clue what that was supposed to mean. "That guy just pissed me off, so I acted. It's what I always do." Riku was quick to act, even more so to defend someone. "Water because I didn't know what you'd like. Ale for me cause...well I like it thats why. Many times was I drunk in this tavern, oh the stories Johan could tell. I'd tell you, but I don't really remember." Riku spun the key on his finger. "Ain't no way I'm sleeping outside, after all I'm paying. So deal." Riku chuckled. "It's only one night, now get our fairy friend out of the bag. Isn't there something to discuss?"

lain
02-14-2011, 12:55 AM
"Several things actually," Gia smirked and opened her bag so that Rela could flutter about freely, "Before we get into all that deep stuff..." She stood up and then leaned over the table between them, making sure that her chest was in plain sight, "...I have to tell you something..." Her voice got low, to a whisper, and she leaned forwards. Just when she felt the moment was right, she snatched the key that he was spinning so carelessly on his finger and then jumped back to where she had been before, now grinning as she hid the key in the convenient pocket created by cleavage.

"I have to tell you to keep a better eye on your things when in the presence of a Gerudo," She couldn't help but start laughing, "I doubt you have the guts to try and get it back, so don't try."

The guy that had been punched by Riku earlier looked over, "Oh... NOW she is flirty..."

"Hey, I am NOT flirting. Just having a bit of fun you perv. You have to put new friends through little tests like this to get a feel for who they are. I'm betting that he won't try and get it back." She turned back to Riku and winked.

Lord Xarel
02-15-2011, 02:47 AM
Rela had been sitting in that pouch for a while now, thinking about her brother she had just found... Or Gia found rather.

"What happened to him?" asked Rela to no one in particular as she grew increasingly worried, and if her brother wanted to live the next time Rela saw him, his butt would be here asap. However, there were other things to worry about. Like what plans were needed to be made. But first...

"Oh...Hehehe...Hahaha!" laughed Rela quietly as she looked at Gia. That little trick was done very well by Gia. "Good one." At least there was laughter and happiness to replace Rela's worry for now.

Jacogos
02-15-2011, 11:46 PM
Nšake blinked as he noticed two others from the group he had met waltz in. They never even noticed him, which made him grin. Not very observant, eh? He half-way listened to the conversation before getting up and paying Johan the tab and going out of the Like-Like. Boy said there was no board there anyway. Nšake had other plans anyway.

He pulled up his hood and slipped into one of the alleyways of the castle town. He knew his way around well enough thankfully. Eventually he found the wall he was looking for and casually reached up and pulled himself atop the rampart. Crouching on it, he looked at the Temple of Time with only a slight bit of awe. He had seen it before, but it always captured his interest. Here, it was, that the Hero of Time... well, that was history. No more Hero, not anymore.

Nšake didn't move from that spot, simply waiting there. He didn't know what he was looking for, nor did he know why he had chosen to come here anyway, but something drew him here, as he always felt had. Blinking, he looked to his left. An owl, the same owl from before to be exact, was perched next to him.

It was all he could do to keep from being startled into noise. He took a breath, shutting his eye, and opened them to a clear night, minus an owl. On the wall, however, there now sat a coin, an odd coin, actually. It was a grayish color... Something familiar about it tugged at Nšake's memory, but he didn't know what. He picked it up.

Nšake! Please take this coin to the Temple of Time and find others who have found these coins!

Nšake blinked in surprise, yet again. "What the hell...?" Now the coin was gold. Was today just going to keep getting weirder?!? Sighing in defeat, Nšake pocketed the coin and hopped down from the wall, on the side he had come from. Time to find somewhere to stay, he figured.

Ushima
02-16-2011, 01:14 AM
Riku blinked, suddenly finding the key gone. He narrowed his eyes at Gia as she put it in her bosom. "Gah, damn it." There's no way he was getting that back. Now Riku was a bold, very bold, usually never turned down a challenge. But this? He needed more booze. Raising his hand he called over Johan, then he remembered something. "Fine, keep it." The tavern owner came over and gave Riku more ale. "But life is all about connections, knowing the right people. If you do you can get certain things."

"She's a tricky one Riku." Johan placed the spare key, one he'd usually never give out unless he had to. But Riku was a friend, has been after he cleared the tavern out of a group of bandits got to wild and tore up the place. "Watch out for her." Johan winked at the young man before going back to the bar.

"Like the extra key." Riku picked it up, this time tucking it in the bracer on his left arm. Riku sipped his ale. "And trust me I got all the connections in this town.

Light Yoshiru
02-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Geniko watched from the rafters as the whole scene unfolded below him, his green eyes watched the simplest movement, down to the finger twitch. His wings fluttered every so often, his glow somewhat matched the dark rafters. He sighed lightly, being annoyed by his own paranoia. He shifted his blade on his back and hopped off, he fluttered lightly as he came down and landed on the back of a chair, not saying anything as he sat down and just listened. His mind was occupied with threats and the question of why they needed him and Rela. It was odd to ask a faery for help, mainly they asked the pink ones and they were not pink. So what did they want from them?

He remained silent, his eyes remained stern upon the gerudo, a bad habit of his. He then looked at the male whom failed at keeping a key, he would remember not to give him anything of importance. "No, matter how you look at it, you failed bomb boy." He lightly grunted, there was five methods of retrieving something from a women, he would never do method five and he felt bad for the drunk guy of method three. He lightly felt the scar on his chest, this mark did more than scar him, it left his will broken and his mind twisted for some time, but he never gave up.

Lord Xarel
02-25-2011, 02:59 AM
"Yeah, he did fail pretty bad. Especially to that trick. Oldest trick in the book," said Rela as she flew next to her brother, trying to smile, only to feel bad for what she did earlier...

Well, she didn't feel THAT bad for slapping the taste out of his mouth so far he propably won't be getting it back. After all, he could have at least sent a message throughout the fairies and it would have gotten to her. Fairies were good like that, but he didn't.

She was sorry though, so she tilted her head slightly, her face becoming one of sadness. "I'm sorry Geniko. I was just so worried..."

Rela then reached around Geniko, giving him a quick hug as she turned to Gia and then Riku. "Okay, you have two fairies who know what they are doing. What cha need from us?"

Shanatos
02-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Akula had been wandering around for quite some time.

Simply put, she was lost.

She wasn't even in the actual Lost Woods yet and she was completely lost!

She examined the map carefully. There must be some kind of clue or a landmark that she could find to get her bearings, but there didn't seem to be any.

Come on! How hard could it be! She felt she had been wandering around the same patch of field for hours now. Where was that forest supposed to be again?

She needed to kill something soon. The sun was going down. Looks like she'd be spending the whole night slaughtering Stalchildren to vent her pent up frustrations.

lain
02-28-2011, 09:20 PM
Gia snickered at the two fairies commenting on her 'trick' but then quirked at brow when both of them started to act extremely differently than before. Geniko had called Rela a demon, she had slapped the heck out of him, and now they were chatting?

"You two are strange..." She muttered and stood up with a stretch, causing her back to crackle and pop. Sure, Gerudos were all women but it didn't mean they were always ladylike. "I think you have some stuff to work out." She laughed, "Anyway, I think we should go to sleep early to be awake for the night. I've had a long day anyhow. I'm sure everyone else has too."

She picked up her bag and headed back to the room, unlocking with her key and opening the door. When she looked around she saw that the room was small and only had one bed. At this, she grumbled to herself and held her forehead in her palm for a moment. She could swear that Riku was trying to seduce her. Well, he would certainly be sleeping on the floor.

Sitting down on the side of the bed, she took her quiver and bow off her back, set her bag down, and then took of her boots. She set her knives on the nightstand next to her for... protection. Then she finally lay back with her hands behind her head, letting out a deep sigh to relax.

Ushima
03-01-2011, 04:38 AM
Riku watched as Gia moved away from the table and up the stairs to the rooms. "That's a badass chick." Riku said as he took a drink. Tomorrow will bring who knows what. But what's the point in all this he didn't know, someone out there has a mission for him. He doesn't know what it is though, but he'll see it through to the end. Riku will go wherever fate tells him to, and right now it's telling him to stick with Gia. Finishing off his drink he left the two fairies alone. That reminded him that he'll need to find a jar he could put them in if they annoyed him to much. "One more thing to do today." As he went up the stairs he nodded to Johan.

Outside the room he gave the door two loud knocks, waited a good twenty seconds then went right on in. He saw Gia on the only bed. He cursed inside his head but showed no emotion on his face. He went to the corner of the room, opposite the bed, and tossed down his bag. Taking out the spare key he put it in the bag before removing the giant sword from his back. He set that on the ground, handle toward the bag. Riku then removed his giant bomb and bomb belt from his waist. He let out a sigh of relief, it felt good to get all this weight off him. Though carrying it around did his body wonders. Riku then took off his vest before lifting his shirt up over his head. Tossing that onto the ground he reached up and unclasped the collar around his neck. Putting that with the shirt he removed the bracers from his arms, exposing his tattoo. Plopping himself down on the ground he leaned back against the wall and removed his boots, taking a knife out of the right one. Riku shifted his position, laying down with his head resting on his bag. "So," Riku stuck the knife into the floor. "Tell me about yourself Gia." Riku knew nothing about this girl, other than the obvious, and yet he was loyaly following her.

Aeolus
03-02-2011, 04:33 PM
It was rather odd to Koma, how the woman would walk in circles around the area. Was she looking for something? He continued to watch with glazed eyes as she glared at a map before putting it away.

...Was she lost?

...Should he help? Papa said helping people was good, so helping this lady was good. Right? With a little nod to himself, he slipped out of hiding behind her, tentatively and silently approaching her. "...Lost?" He asked, hands clasped behind his back, eyes wide and questioning. He wanted to help, and it showed but he wasn't very aware of the danger the woman possessed- Hell, had he EVER been aware of danger?

...He really needed new shoes. These were starting to hurt him.

lain
03-05-2011, 03:50 AM
While Riku settled down on the floor-- where he should be, in her opinion-- she took the key she had hidden in her clothing and set it on the small table next to her. Apparently he wasn't going to cause her trouble and now he had his own key. So, it was useless to bother with hiding it. Then Riku asked her to tell him about herself. That was a pretty vague question. Most of her history could be accurately guessed just by her clothing and the features she had.

"Really I'm pretty boring," She smirked with a small laugh, then she reached into her bag and pulled out the small golden coin, "This is the most interesting thing that's happened to me in a while."

She paused for a few moments and then continued, "I guess it won't hurt to tell you a little about me. I'm a Gerudo, obviously; trained in archery and hand to hand combat since I could walk. When I came of age to make decisions for myself, I decided I wanted to see all of Hyrule. I'm an outcast of the tribe now since none of them shared my views. I want Hyrule to see peace... I suppose this urge to change things was put in me for a reason. I hope that this coin really does have divine power in it." She sat up and put her legs over the bed. At length, she added, "It's getting dark."

Putting the coin in her pocket now, she grabbed a lantern from across the room, lit it with a match that was on the nightstand. When the glow intensified, she walked over to where Riku was laying and sat down, holding the lantern over his arm and audaciously grabbing it to examine the tattoo on his arm.

"Interesting," She scanned it with her eyes as if posing to be a doctor, "Most people have abandoned all hope in the triforce. Yet you have it here on your arm forever. I'm surprised you could even find someone to tattoo that design."

When she noticed she was being a bit intrusive she laughed and let his wrist go, "Sorry about that. When something piques my interest it's hard for me to focus on anything else. Perhaps compared to an animal stalking prey. But don't worry, I promise I won't eat you." She smirked and leaned against the wall, "So it's your turn now. To talk, that is."

Ushima
03-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Riku listened intently, absorbing all facts that he could. She was good in archery, Riku knew that would come in handy. The only ranged abilities he had were throwing bombs and hurling spells. "Interesting." It was getting dark, Riku contemplated casting a spell that would have a glowing ball float around the room. But Gia had already lit a lantern and moved over to him. She had grabbed his right arm and looked at his tattoo. Riku's face flushed with her so close and looking at him. "Um." Finally she let go and apologized. "It's alright. Gia made a comment about stalking.

"You could stalk me whenever." He flirted. A bold thing to say on his part as she took a spot next to him. "So it's my turn now huh? Alright then." He shifted, crossing his arms behind his head. "I was born in Kakariko Village. I was an only child. I was a problem child, running around with my 'gang' of friends. We pranked everybody and got into a lot of fights." Riku had a smile on his face as he talked about his home. "And apparently I had above average strength. But that really isn't that interesting. But one day I pranked this old guy and as punishment I had to work for him. Turns out he was an old warrior and he ended up training me. I learned how to use that giant blade, a few other people tried picking it up and they couldn't. He also taught me magic, how to make bombs. And I got this tattoo when I came of age and I learned how to tattoo people. He said it represented our line of warriors." Sighing Riku looked up at the ceiling. "Now I travel, I keep training and learn new things that I'll eventually pass down to my student. But it does get kinda lonely after awhile."

lain
03-06-2011, 12:04 AM
Gia listened patiently, keeping any passing thoughts to herself until he finished. She gathered that he didn't have much experience with women and though he spoke of a rough childhood, she couldn't help but see him as a young boy. It seemed like he was using all of these things-- gang, sword training, bombs and a tattoo to cover up his own insecurities. Of course, this was her own interpretation of his story. She knew she could be completely wrong... but she believed that she wasn't.

She stifled a small laugh, "Interesting story. You've been through a bit of trouble as well. I can tell you are a bit younger than me, though. You come off like an awkward teenager still trying to figure out why you even exist. Excuse me if I'm over analyzing, but your overall vibe is insecurity. You want to impress people-- stand out and be 'cool', don't you? But you have always fallen short haven't you? You got really angry back at the bar, I remember. You are full of angst for something. There is something right around here," She poked his chest, "--that is missing or broken. Well," She stood up, "If that's the case, you are probably moved to travel to find someone or something to either fix or fill that spot." She folded her arms, thinking about all she had just said. After a moment, she laughed, "But what do I know? Ah! I know one thing. You want to make a move on me at some point." She shook her head with a smirk, "Forget it. I don't have much to give you."

Ushima
03-06-2011, 12:43 AM
"You should stick to theivery. You don't understand people worth shit." Riku laughed at her. "Insecure? That's the strangest thing anyone has ever called me." He replayed all she said to him and decided to answer. "I exist because I do, I don't question why. I do know that there is a greater importance for my existence, I just haven't found it yet. Fate will take me where it wants, I am more than willing to follow." He moved to the next part. "I don't care what other people think of me, I am who I am. If they like me that's fine. If they don't, well lets just say if they say or do something it doesn't end well for them. As for the incident in the bar, that's just who I am. Sworn to defend anyone and everyone, as my master explained it we like to protect people."

Riku reached up and put his hand to his heart, thinking what to say next. Gia thought there was a piece missing, that his heart was empty. "I said I was an only child, but that's only because I lost my baby sister...and it was my fault." Riku blinked away the single tear from his eye before Gia could notice. "I should've been watching her closer. Damn." Riku cursed. "What does it matter anymore? That was twelve years ago, I've moved on." He rolled on his left side and faced the wall. "And about that last thing you said. I'm not asking you to give anything, it's what I think that matters."

lain
03-06-2011, 01:17 AM
"Hmmm..." Gia thought for a moment. So that's what it was. "I see! You couldn't protect her so you protect other people." She nodded, "I'm sorry for your loss. But... I do know a bit about people. You pretty much told me your entire history just because you had to correct me. Sneaky huh? Well, I have to know what kind of person is going to be following me around. I think you are a good person. So, you can count on me to work together with you no matter what." She smiled and nudged him with her foot now that he had turned away. She couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him. What he said happened to him-- his sister dying because of something he did or didn't do-- would no doubt leave crushing guilt for the rest of his life.

"Good people are hard to find nowadays. Hey! Look at me." She kept smiling, perhaps trying to get his mind off of everything she had just brought to the surface. She sat on her knees behind him and shook his shoulder, "You think it's worth it to follow me? I did just make you remember all sorts of bad things and probably pissed you off. I'm not just pretty eyes and nice legs. I will tell you right off that I'm not perfect, but I'm probably more trustworthy that ninety percent of the people that you know." Finally, she flipped him over, still grinning. "So what exactly are you thinking right now? You are welcome to yell at me. I don't mind."

Gia wasn't sure if she was flirting or just being a pain in the you-know-where. Either way it was sort of fun... She had been alone herself for quite a while and hadn't met many nice and sincere people in her journeys. Perhaps this was her strange way of trying to make a friend.

Ushima
03-06-2011, 03:33 AM
He was being kicked. Riku let out a grunt but didn't turn around. Right now he just wanted to sink through the floor and land on the bar below and drown himself in booze. He felt like a fool, being tricked into telling her all that stuff. This girl was smart. Gia wanted him to look at her, and normally he'd do so without hesitation, but he didn't want her to see the pain in his eyes. His sister Maya was a sweet girl, always helped him when he came home with fresh wounds. Riku felt fresh tears well up in his eyes. She would help their mother bandage him and kiss each one before running off to play some more. When she died when that man-he was rolled over, breaking him from his thoughts. "What am I thinking?" There was so many responses to that question. "I'm thinking about how badly I want to find that bastard and rip out his spine with my bare hands." Riku's hands started to glow white. "I'm thinking if I had paid more attention I'd have seen him and stepped in before it was to late." Riku was breathing hard now, but slowly calmed down as he looked up at Gia. He rememebered her comment.

"Your eyes are pretty." He reached up with his right hand and cupped her face, the glowing in his hands died down a little leaving his hands with a white outline. "I'm not going to yell at you, I'm not mad." He ran his thumb up and down. "You didn't know and it wouldn't be fair for me to be mad at you." His face was a bit flushed. "It's not just your eyes and legs you know. It's all of you." Riku was surprised at his boldness. "You might not be perfect, but you recognize the fact that you're not and you accept your flaws and deal with them. That makes you perfect, atleast to me. In a way that makes you stronger than me, I've been running from so much stuff without realizing it. I know why I'm following you, it's to better myself. No that's only half of it, but I'm ok with that much for now." Wiping the tears from his eyes he let go of her face and reached over and grabbed his knife. Sitting up he smiled before kissing her on the cheek. "Thank you." Getting up he went and took her room key. "Mine's in my pack." He sheathed his knife in the empty sheath he had sewn into his pants when he was younger, now he keeps it in his boot. "I'll be downstairs, I need a drink." He left the room before closing the door."

lain
03-06-2011, 04:25 AM
Gia sat there on her knees, thinking about how to respond to everything he had just said and done as he left. "What the heck is wrong with that guy?" She asked herself with a quirked brow and stood up. Her face wasn't flushed at all. She was more confused than anything. A kiss? Really? He had just met her hours ago. Now, Gia was no expert on romance, but she had a feeling that came a little out of impulse. Okay, a lot out of impulse. Now he was making excuses to stay with her... But really... who was more confusing? Him or her?

Taking a deep breath, she ran her fingers through her hair and stared into nothing for a solid ten seconds before turning and laying back on the bed. "I really don't care right now." She muttered quietly as the lamp flickered down to nothing. Turning onto her back, she started laughing at the whole thing. It was so ridiculous! Eventually, she calmed down and her eyes fluttered shut. But her last thought was that she definitely had this boy wrapped around her finger. She was only glad she was a good person... or she thought she was.

--

As planned, Gia woke up very early in the morning. It was normal for her to wake up every few hours just to keep watch, so this wasn't much different. Still, she was a bit drowsy, rubbing her eyes and letting out a yawn before forcing herself to her feet.

Riku... Where was that guy? She saw that he still wasn't back from having a drink. "Oh..." She grumbled quietly, wondering if he had drank too much and passed out or gotten himself killed or wounded in a drunken rage. He did seem predisposed to anger. "Great." She said to herself as she put her boots on and all the rest of her equipment.

"Hope you're up, Rela." Gia said, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder with a smirk. Now she would be awake-- if she was inside the bag, that is.

Gia opened the door into the hallway and immediately smelt ale. She supposed all of the regulars were passed out on the floor reeking of beer by now. It was an awful smell and she wrinkled her nose as she went down the hallway. It got stronger as she got closer and almost caused her to gag. Eventually, she got to the doorway leading into the bar and hesitantly stepped in.

"Riku? Are you down here?" Gia asked in a hushed whisper whilst pinching her nose, "Hello?" She looked around and entered a few more steps, tripping on a drunken man that lay on the floor. She couldn't help but let out a shriek and she fell over the man's back and face the floor. The guy didn't even move, though... maybe that was a good thing?

"Hey lady-- why don't you come fall over me?" A husky and raspy voice came from the floor a few feet away. "Hehehehe."

"Shut up," Gia stood up, walked over, and kicked the man in the side. She wasn't in any mood to be tolerant, "I would be happier to slit my own throat."

"Meeeehhhhh." The man groaned and then passed out again.

Gia shook her head, "Drunken fool."

Light Yoshiru
03-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Geniko laid upon a soft, feather pillow in the rafters of the potion shop. A large candle was lit behind him and a wooden stand held a large book before him, the scent of herbs and pots brewing with elixirs filled the air. His little room was built by the potion shop owner, a small female he trusted. The young female was snoring at her table, passed out halfway through a batch of green elixirs. He laid there sleepily, he thought of what happened today and at the inn. He saw his sister, it felt awkward now, after all these years. It had been a while since he fought in the arenas and then settled here after failing to find his kokiri. He missed his kokiri, unlike other fairies, they had a connection.

He wondered where his sister was, he had told her where he slept, he had yet to see her. He still had a light mark across his face, even though he did deserve it. He reached over and tipped his fingers in a thimble, lightly rubbing a salve over his scar that the potion owner made for him, this helped make the scar less noticeable, worked wonders on smaller ones. He just wondered where his sister was as he lightly closed his eyes and relaxed for the light, letting sleep take over.

Ushima
03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Most of the bar patrons had left, the few remaining had passed out drunk on the floor and in their chairs. Johan was still behind the bar, wiping it down with a rag. "You still up boy?"

"Ugh." Riku sat down at the bar and Johan began pouring a drink. "I can not believe I just did that." Riku downed the drink in one go.

Pouring another Johan asked. "What did you do?" Riku explained the situation he had found himself in. "Well I know why?" A playful smirk was on Johan's face. "And all it takes is one moment for us to realize it. Though I think your brain needs to catch up to your heart."

"Hey barkeep." A man stumbled over, knocking Riku off his stool. "Another drink."

"Excuse me." Riku got up and dusted himself off. "We were talking."

"Not anymore yer not." The man was obviously drunk. Riku recognized him from earlier, the man who bothered Gia. Johan shot Riku a look as he put a bottle down on the bar, knowing what the young man would do. Before the drunk could grab it Riku did. "Huh?" Riku smashed the bottle across his face, shattering it. The man held his face in pain as Riku kicked him in the chest, sending him flying into the wall.

"I forgot how strong you were." Johan watched as Wolfos head on the wall fell on the man. "Ouch."

Apparently some of the patrons weren't unconscious yet as Riku found himself surrounded by some of the idiot's friends. Riku side stepped a punch and watched the guy crash into the guy behind him. Guy number three got his arms around Riku, but he broke out and flipped the guy over onto the bar. With a hard kick Riku sent him sliding down the bar. Number four came swinging with a chair, Riku backed up to avoid it, then again, ducked under the third swing and stepped to the left as the man brought the chair down. Riku kicked him in the chest, punched him twice in the face before grabbing him by the shirt and lifted him in the air and slammed him onto a table, destroying it in the process. "I'll pay for that." Riku assured Johan.

"You bet your ass you will." Johan said, downing a shot. The first two guys were back up at this point, stumbling a bit throught. Riku narrowed his eyes as a familiar glint caught his eye. Reaching down his leg Riku drew his knife, holding it in a reverse grip in his right hand. The first guy charged, swinging the blade. Riku blocked multiple strikes before kicking the guy away to deal with the second. It didn't take long for Riku to disarm the guy, spin around him and kicked him in the back of the knee forcing him to the ground and stab him once in the back. Riku sheathed his knife, prefering not to use his when he didn't have to and risk losing it.

Riku stepped back to avoid a cut, but not enough as the blade cut across the top of his chest. He could feel blood start to trickle down. The last guy came at him again and the two locked blades, both men fighting for superiority. Riku let his left hand go and knocked both blades into the air before kicking the man into the bar. Riku grabbed both knives out of the air before stabbing the guy through the hands, pinning him to the bar. Riku went over to the waiting drink Johan had prepared for him. "How much I owe ya for the table?" Riku took a long drink of water.

Jacogos
03-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Nšake watched the men fight with a faint trace of a smirk on his lips. He could help, of course, but the man seemed quite obviously capable of holding his own. Nšake's bet was right, and the man came out of the scrap with only a single cut. Moving from his spot just to the right of the entrance to the little inn, Nšake gave a slow applause as he moved over to the bar.

"At least somebody can handle themselves in a fight around here..." Nšake commented quietly. He hadn't had any luck finding another room in the city, so he napped in a tree and came back. By that time, it would probably only be another few hours before light started creeping into the sky. Well, honestly, Nšake had no idea what time it was, so he just let the night go as it did.

"And the thief appears again... Came for another drink?" Johan asked after giving Riku the price of the table. Nšake shook his head and stepped over one of the broken pieces of wood to stand by the other man.

"Not another... So Johan, know what this is?" Nšake flashed the coin he had found so that the other man could see. "The hell is that thing? A coin? We only take rupee's here, you know that." Nodding slightly, then giving a significant look to Riku to make sure he wouldn't start spouting information that was best kept secret. He still wasn't much trusting of these people he had been paired with, which pardoned him only barely.

Pocketing the coin again and forsaking any further conversation, Nšake went over and sat at one of the untouched tables, propping his legs up on it and leaning back slightly to relax a little.

Lord Xarel
03-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Soon after Geniko left the tavern, Rela left as well. She flew a bit higher above Castle Town, and to a nearby tree where she sat at the top of. As she sat there, she looked up at the stars and sighed. Things were happening so fast... First meeting Gia, the strange coin, and now finding out that Geniko is alive and well.

"I don't know what to do..." said Rela as she brought her legs to her chest, holding them.

"Come here child of my sister... Come."

"What was that?" asked Rela aloud, but to no one in particular as she looked around.

"That voice... Wait a minute... The Great Fairy of Magic?" thought Rela as she flew around, quickly noticing a hole in a nearby cliff-face. The Great Fairies knew how to hide really well, to say the least.

lain
03-10-2011, 11:23 PM
"How much I owe you for the table?"

Gia looked over and saw that none other than Riku had just obliterated almost everyone and everything in the tavern. Her eyes widened and if there could literally be fire in her eyes, there would have been. Her nostrils flared and her breath quickened as she stomped over and kicked his barstool out from under him, "What is wrong with you?!"

She stopped at that, trying to let rage subside. But this-- this was ridiculous! How could one person just take it upon themselves to incapacitate everyone they saw fit? What kind of guy was Riku?

"You are just a teenager full of angst with no self-control! I was right! Well, let me tell you something..." She took a deep breath and pushed him onto the ground, gritting her teeth and leering into his eyes only inches away from his face. She had him pinned now and her claw-like fingernails were no doubt digging their way into his shoulders, "No friend of mine will act that way and live. I'm not scared of you and your stupid sword." She spoke through clenched teeth, almost not even looking human anymore. She looked more like a predator about to rip the neck of an animal it had caught.

She stared intensely into his eyes for a few more seconds but then let him up and stepped back, calming down a bit. She hated it when she got so angry... but random people being beaten up near to death because some angry testosterone crazed boy felt like it was something that she couldn't justify.

All of that being said, she didn't notice anything else. Her vision was set on Riku, waiting for him to respond. "So what are you going to do?" She asked, "Are you going to get angry at me and attack me now?! I know exactly what you should do. Grow up! Ugh! I can't believe I liked you for a second. Maybe the Gerudo women are right. Men are only good for giving children." She turned and started to pick up chairs and tables that had been overturned.

Ushima
03-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Johan raised an eyebrow as he watched he scene unfold. This Gerudo woman started yelling at Riku and next thing he knew the young man was on the ground. "Whoa easy!" Johan honestly didn't have a problem with the situation. "You seem to be misunderstanding the situation miss. You see that guy over there," Johan pointed to the first guy Riku took down. "Had pushed my young friend here off his seat and onto the ground, that combined into the already annoyed and angry state he was retaliation was inevitable and as I see it, fitting." Johan enjoyed watching the drunk idiot go sailing across the bar. "As for these four, they came at Riku first and he was just defending himself, beautifully if I might add. And don't worry about the destroyed items, happens all the time and Riku always pays for the stuff. Even if he wasn't involved in the fight. By the way Riku, that'll be two hundred this time." Johan estimated the cost of damage, satisfied with the number. "But those fools have been disruptive all night so it was either me who'd deal with them or Riku, cause I always get his help taking out the trash.

Riku remained on the ground throughout the explination. His chest hurt, still bleeding, and being knocked down didn't help. Riku just blinked. He couldn't believe, well maybe he could cause it just happened, that Gia knocked him down. Then again he didn't offer much resistance. This girl had guts, he liked that. Gia was different than any girl he met. Riku just gave a thumbs up from the ground as Johan told him how much he owed. "Got it." Two hundred was lower than normal, then again all he took out was a table. Back at the matter at hand, he knew he should be mad at Gia for coming in and misreading the entire situation. He doesn't start things but he makes sure he finishes them. Despite this he couldn't be mad at her, if what Johan was saying a few minutes ago was true. He just hoped the older girl didn't hate him. The twenty year old slowly got up at took a seat. "Another drink," he ordered. "Make it stiff." Sighing Riku rubbed his face before taking the shot glass and downing it. It burned.

lain
03-11-2011, 01:29 AM
"Whatever," Gia sighed and picked up a few more things, "I get the feeling he did more than he had to. As for you, old man, you ought to hire people to do this instead. You can hardly trust anyone anymore unless there is money involved and sometimes not even then." Gia started dragging all the unconscious drunks outside and just leaving them there. Eventually, the floor was clear except for spilled drinks and spots of blood and vomit.

"And-- don't give this one any more drinks, either." Gia sighed and shook her head, "Go get some rest, Riku. I have things I have to do." Gia went back to the room, took his key since he had hers, and then set it on the counter, "I don't want a tired drunk man tailing me either. So stay here."

She took the coin out of her bag and looked at it in its golden glory. She could only imagine what awaited her at the temple of time...

"Bye." Gia said, tucking the coin in her pocket and leaving-- stepping over the bodies that outlined the entrance thanks to her.

Ushima
03-11-2011, 01:58 AM
"Forget what she said, I thought you did a damn good job." Johan patted the young man on the back. Riku just sat there, arms crossed on the bar and he in his arms. He was upset with himself, noramally he had better self control than that. Then again whenever he though of Maya he was always on edge and angry. "Look kid, I know what you're thinking. It's been twelve years and it wasn't your fault, move on."

"I can't!" Riku stood up, slamming his hands on the bar. "I can't get over it. I keep playing it over and over in my head, what if's flying through my thoughts. If I had warned her or maybe taken her place."

Johan looked at the distraught young man. "You wish you were dead instead of her?"

"Yes!" Riku went back upstais and put on all his gear quickly. Reaching inside his bag he pulled out a small sack and went back downstairs. "Here's the money." The sack was set down, followed by a key. "I gotta go."

"Riku?" Johan called after him. "You're not gonna do anything stupid are you?" Fear gripped Johan's heart as the young man didn't answer. "Riku!"

Riku kept on walking, the sun was slowly starting to rise. Merchants were out on their was to their stalls and stores. Soon though he came to the fountain in the center of the market and looked inside. Riku shrugged his large sword off his back before dunking his head inside the water. He was under for a good thirty seconds before coming up for air. He sat on the ground, leaning against the fountain and pulled his knees in, water dripped off his head onto his clothing. Riku shook his head like a dog, that didn't help much. He scanned the area for Gia, no sign of here. Sighing, he knew he should go to the temple, but he didn't feel like doing anything right now so he just sat there, watching people move around setting up the market.

Jacogos
03-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Nšake watched the scene unfold with an amused smile. It appeared as if he had escaped notice yet again, and to be honest, he still didn't mind. He was surprised at their lack of observance, but he couldn't blame them. He stood as the other Gerudo finally exited the building, leaving behind a room stiff with ice, seemingly. After a short conversation with Johan, Riku left too. Joyful. Nšake turned his attention to the remaining man as the latter sighed heavily.

"God, what am I gonna do about him..." He started to turn back to his mugs when he noticed Nšake, starting slightly. "Son of a Wol- Jeez, forgot about you, thief..." He paused thoughtfully. "Bah, I'll never work out how you do that." Nodding slightly, Nšake got up without a word and exited after the other two.

Outside, light was starting to show over the horizon, so Nšake could make out the retreating figure of Riku heading off in one direction. Remembering Gia holding the coin from earlier, Nšake turned form the other man and loped off towards the Temple of Time.

Shanatos
03-12-2011, 03:02 AM
...Should he help? Papa said helping people was good, so helping this lady was good. Right? With a little nod to himself, he slipped out of hiding behind her, tentatively and silently approaching her. "...Lost?" He asked, hands clasped behind his back, eyes wide and questioning. He wanted to help, and it showed but he wasn't very aware of the danger the woman possessed- Hell, had he EVER been aware of danger?

Akula straightened up, turned perfectly around and gave Koma a scowl that would dishearten a Stalfos.

"What are you doing, following me around out here?"

She paused for a moment, her expression shifting to more of a wry smile, then added.

"Never mind. I am, indeed, lost. I am not exactly sure where on the map this treasure is supposed to be. Though I don't suppose you happen to know where we are."

lain
03-16-2011, 12:28 AM
Gia headed through the quiet town to the Temple of Time, only the sounds of crickets and frogs making a sound in the early morning. Even the cuccos were still asleep. The air was moist and little sprigs of grass coming up through the stones on the ground were wet with dew. Gia figured the first cucco would crow in about an hour or so.

When she arrive at the entrance to the temple, it wasn't guarded as she thought it might be. The place was in complete disrepair. It was overgrown and the bricks were cracked. But when Gia placed her hands upon the doors, they were sealed shut and not under a normal 'lock and key' since Gia's forceful kick to the door only hurt her knee and ankle. Of course, to someone watching she probably looked like an idiot as she struggled to keep silent by biting her tongue and grunting instead of screaming like she really wanted to.

She took deep breaths to ease the pain and hopped back, trying to relax and refocus. Brute force wasn't going to work so she needed to figure out something else. She sat down to think and also to let her leg rest, but then noticed a faint glow from her bag.

"Aha!" Gia exclaimed, but then covered her mouth and looked around to make sure no one heard her. Then she got a strange feeling... someone else was there. She hoped that it wasn't the goon Riku, though she knew she wasn't going to ever completely get rid of him. It wasn't in her to abandon someone anyway. Either way, she was being watched when it was most inconvenient for her. Best to let them know she knew they were there.

"Who's there?" Gia sighed, pulling her hurt leg in closer to her as she sat on the cold and stony ground.

Ushima
03-16-2011, 07:05 PM
A large shadow came over Riku but he didn't look up. "You just gonna sit there all day?"

"Shut up Iron (http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz308/Shaolin_Cowboy1990/IronTager.jpg)." Riku responded. "I'm not in the mood to deal with you."

"Relax I'm not here to cause trouble." The large man looked down on the younger man. "Just wanted to know if you'd like to get a bit of training in."

Riku stood up and dusted himself off. "Might as well." He picked up his sword. "Lead the way." The two walked through the town for a couple minutes before reaching their destination. "What is this place?" Everywhere Riku looked there were run down buildings."

"This part of town never recovered so we don't have to worry." Iron cracked his knuckles. "Get ready."

Riku shrugged off his pack and tossed it aside then removed his giant bomb before rolling it to the side. Riku rolled his neck and shoulders, hearing them pop before cracking his knuckles. Twisting his body left and right he heard his back pop. Riku bent down and grabbed his ankles and did other stretches. "Nice and loose." Riku gripped his sword. "You ready?"

"Always." A bright green aura surrounded Iron, energy rolling off him and his eyes glowed green as well. The ground beneath Iron started to crack under the amount of energy he was channeling.

"Good." A white aura covered Riku as his eyes began glowing and the ground started cracking under the him from the amount of energy he was channeling. Small debris started rising around the two of them due to the energy. They were waiting to see who would make the first move. It was Riku who ran forward, swinging his sword down. Iron raised his meta covered arm and blocked it. They kept it simple to start, Riku swinging his sword and dodging Iron's punches. Iron blocking the giant blade and trying to knock Riku away with his giant arms. Finally Iron had enough and grabbed Riku's blade and yanked it out of the warriors' hands while picking up Riku and throwing him aside.

Riku landed and rolled onto his hands and knees before standing up and taking a deep breath. Iron raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Riku exhaled and a long stream of fire came out of his mouth. Iron dodged to the side but Riku turned his head following the large man. Iron ran away from the flames until Riku ran out of breath, before charging. Riku took another breath but received a hard punch to his stomach knocking him away. "I forgot about your skills in magic." Riku came to a stop and rolled back onto his hands before kicking up to a standing position. He charged Iron shooting three fireballs out of his mouth.

Iron used his arms to block his face. Two hit his arms and one in the chest. Opening his arms he was surprised Riku right in front of him. Riku's right was glowing white. "Devil Driver!" The fist impacted in Iron's chest, Riku followed up with another one. Iron brought his fists down on Riku but Riku just clapped his hands and a blue crystal (http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images/6/62/Using_Nayru%27s_Love.png) shield surrounded him protecting him. Riku punched Iron again and the large man staggered back.

Riku dispelled his shield, it cracked then shattered like glass. "This is fun." Riku smiled.

"I to am enjoying myself." Iron watched as Riku made a glowing green ball of energy (http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images/7/76/Using_Farore%27s_Wind.png) and tossed it into the air where it hung. The small one charged and Iron brought his fist down. When it looked like it was about to connect Riku disappeared.

"Up here!" Iron looked up to find Riku falling out of the sky where the ball was. Riku's foot hit Iron in the face. The green ball slowly faded away. Iron's green aura intensified as he three copies of Iron appeared. Riku charged, ducking under a punch, launching a spinning kick at the second. It was blocked and Riku found himself surrounded. Riku brought his hands together at his left side before raising his left arm into the air. A dome of fire (http://images.wikia.com/zelda/images/3/3e/Using_Din%27s_Fire.png) surrounded Riku and he used his right arm and punched the ground.

The three copies exploded and Iron got caught by the dome of fire. The dome exploded outward sending Iron flying and crashing into one of the abandond houses. Across the battlefield where Riku's sword landed, said sword started glowing white before vanishing. The white light appeared in Riku's hand before his sword did. A large rumble and debris flying from the house signaled Iron getting up. "That hurt."

"Good." Riku gripped his sword with two hands. The blade started glowing white before Riku charges again. "Hell's Divider!"

Iron charged two, his metal forearm gauntlets glowing. "Unstoppable Force!" The two attacks collided, causing a large explosion and leaving the two combatants in a large crater. Riku and Iron kept pushing, trying to gain ground. It seemed an even match until a loud crack was heard and one of Iron's gauntlets broke. Iron jumped back, out of the crater leaving Riku's sword to crash into the ground causing antoher explosion. "Enough." Riku jumped backwards out of the crater and looked to his large opponent. "You win. I wonder what would've happened if you used magic yesterday."

Riku smiled, so did Iron. "That was fun." The two warriors let out a laugh.

Jacogos
03-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Who's there?

Hmmm, she was good... Nšake was almost sure he hadn't made a sound. He smiled slightly to himself, and decided to tease the woman a little. Using his honed talent of throwing his voice, Nšake seemed to be on the opposite side of the small courtyard in front of the temple. Bushes lined the perimeter of the stone square, including where he really was, so it was believable enough.

"No one." He answered with a wry grin. Sometimes, some jokes were just too good to pass up. Sitting back, he waited for the girl to answer and/or probably just go over to the other bushes and try and lure him out. Or, would she be smart and realize the slight disembodied undertone that came with throwing your voice?

Light Yoshiru
03-19-2011, 04:47 AM
The only light of the potion shop came from the candle at the desk of where the potion owner slept, exhausted from hours of brewing. He laid on a fluffy pillow, sprawled out and lightly snoring. A small pool of drool formed beside him as he had been in a deep sleep, but awoken at the sound of the petite shop keeper falling off her seat with a thud, only to crawl off lazily to her bed. Geniko sat up with his eyes barely apart, he sniffled lightly then grunted as his throat was dry, laying back down with a thump. He yawned and lightly scratched his chest, trying to remember most of last night.

There was his sister arriving, a gerudo with sass, and bomb boy with an attitude problem. Yah, that was pretty much what happen... He rubbed his eyes as he got up and stretched, wondering if the others slept at all last night; then again, with all that racket at the tavern, he doubted anyone did. He hopped off the shelf where he slept and slipped through the crack of the door, deciding to head for the Temple, since they did ask him for his help about it, but, what did they need him for?