PDA

View Full Version : Historical Fiction? Deals with the Romanovs~

Aleris
11-08-2009, 04:13 AM
Hey there. I apologize for making another thread in this particular forum however I won't lie I'm lacking patience at the moment and came up with a new idea and would love it if someone else wanted to this too.

I'm hoping that you know the whole story behind the deaths of the Romanov's if you are here. Rather than Anastasia escaping I was thinking that it might be interesting if Alexei somehow managed to escape. (How would be up to you.)

The scene is now set in London and twenty-six year old Alexei is going by the name of Dimitri Ivinosa, and is well known as an expert con-man in countries throughout Europe. Despite his background he has become a master actor and you never know exactly what he is hiding.

After a run-in with the cops he finds his way into a mansion where a window was open. He then meets a spoiled rich woman and he tries to explain his situation, she is bemused and she tells him that she won't call the police under the agreement that he works for her.

He agrees out of sheer fear for his life at the moment and plans to slip away at the next opportunity but finds this impossible. Both characters are stubborn and headstrong and the now con-man begins to enjoy her company more and more. Life seems to be a game to both and they often compete over the silliest things. The two hold an awkward relationship that steadily grows stronger through the roleplay.

I suppose we would start at the point where he has a run-in with the cops and my only requirements are that you can read and write a paragraph at the very least. Spell and grammar check are nice as well. And it is helpful if you like history to. Overall I think it'll be fun! :D

Shani
11-11-2009, 11:02 PM
I think this is interesting, the thing is that I'm not great at playing men.