PDA

View Full Version : Friends Return, As do Feelings (OOC)

Levias
11-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Remember when we were kids, we made that pact. You remember, corect? The pact that we made that said that we would never split apart, no matter how far away we moved. THe pact that said we would all come back. Now is the time to come back...I hope to see all of you there...

This is basically about a bunch of childhood friends moving back to their hometown. They all left for one reason or another. Some of them come back the same, while others come back completely different.

Rules:
1. I don't think there will be any, but just in case, no Godmodding.
2. Romance is encouraged, but keep it at a PG-16 level.
3. You can swear, but you don't need to drop the f-bomb in every sentence, catch my drift?
4. HAVE FUN

Character Skeleton:

Name:

Personality:
Bio: (A paragraph should do)
Reason for Leaving:
Childhood crush: (If you don't know, put 'Only He/She knows')
Other: (Any other info)

My Charrie:

Name: Levias
Appearance:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Anime%20Boys/Knast_Kinem.jpg
(Note: He doesn't actually smoke)

Personality: Generally quiet, Loyal, Gentle, Has a Caring side, but can also be the cruelest person that you will ever meet. He is depressed a lot of the time, but hides it with a fake smile.
Bio: Never knew who his true parents were. He lived in a small house that was paid for by his parents' friends, who were his best friends' parents. They refused to tell him, so one night, when he was twelve, he ran away, bringing anything that he could carry.

He had always been the black sheep, with his Gothic Tastes in music and clothes, and was insanely fast, and always won in any races that they had as children. He was the very first to leave the neighborhood, and did so after making the pact with the others. Ever since, he has wandered the country, looking for his parents. He wondered if his friends remembered their pact, and he was about to find out.

(A quick note here: Levias is in no way stupid, he is very intelligent, and found ways of learning anything he needed while he traveled.)
Reason for Leaving: To find his Parents or Family.
Childhood crush: Only He knows
Other: Can play the guitar and sing, which was one of the ways he made money on his journey.

WE WILL START WHEN WE HAVE 4 PEOPLE, SO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

Shani
11-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Name: Patrisha, Patty, or Trisha for short.
Apperance: Patrisha has curly red hair and icy blue/green eyes. Her skin is a bit pale but fair. She pefers to wear dresses or skirts rather than pants. High heels or flats anything besides heels or flipflops. She wears make most of the time because she has an image. She switches between light and dark colors. Her lips are normally red same as her cheeks. Her figure is curvy, she was built with all the right stuff in all the right places. Since she left the town anyway. Before that during middle school and half way through high school she was a target for insults. She was on the large side. Patty had braces, and a lot of freckles. School was her worst nightmare. People always picked on her. What didn't help was the fact that she was clumsy. But once she left after tenth grade, her life changed for the better.
Personality: Patty is gental and kind, her heart is open to all god's creatures. But don't take advantage of her, she can be quite friskey. She's normally happy but she misses her friends that excepted her, back in that little town. She also has a very busy agenda.
Bio: Patty had loving parents who raised her right. She was the only child so she was a little spolied. When she was at school the children made fun of her, for her looks. Years after her and her friends make a pact. Trisha's father had been premoted, so they had to leave. All her life she wanted to fit in and her biggest dream was to be an actress. After she left she made life altering decisions. She lost about 85 pounds bringing her weight down from 200 to 115. Her braces were removed and her teeth straight. She grew out of being clumsy. After high school she became an actress. But she missed her friends, so hopefully she'll see them soon.
Reason for leaving: Her father was given a promotion, and she wanted to follow her dream.
Childhood crush: she never told anyone so shhh it's a seceret. Okay fine she had a crush on Levias.
Other: she acts, dances, and sings all part of her career. Which she loves. She's not only in movies but in stage performances. Last thing no one will probily remember her much since she changed so much naturally of coarse.

Hope she is alright.

Levias
11-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Sweet, Accepted

Shani
11-09-2009, 01:28 AM
Yay I can't waitto start.

Levias
11-09-2009, 02:04 AM
now we need more peoples

Shani
11-09-2009, 02:31 AM
All we can do is wait.

Levias
11-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Yup...

Shani
11-09-2009, 02:33 AM
I think we have a long wait.

Levias
11-09-2009, 02:56 AM
yea...

Shani
11-09-2009, 03:20 AM
You said about starting with 4 ppl right? Now does that include us or are we waiting for 4 more or are you waiting for 3?

Levias
11-09-2009, 08:39 PM
it includes us

Shani
11-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Okay

pooky
11-12-2009, 02:24 AM
Name: Kayla Ison
Appearance: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Image/oth(14).jpg is a big tomboy and hates wearing dresses and skirts. Can't walk in high heels

Personality: Loves being random and spontaneous. Cares very little about what others think of her. Doesn't skip around and yell out random phrases as much as she used to but she still occasionaly does so. She is usually very optomistic and friendly, almost to the point where it gets annoying. When she sees someone who's hurt she automaticly tries to help them out. She barely ever gets angry.
Bio: Lived with her mother and older brother after her father walked out on them right before she was born. However she chose not to be hurt about this and decided that it was probably better without him around anyways. As she grew up she never really saw value or point in being popular so she never hung out with popular people. She lived in an apartment (which she didn't like because that meant that she wasn't allowed to run around the living room), and by the time she was 10 almost everyone in the apartment building knew who she was. And everyone there seemed to like her (well except for the grumpy old lady that lived below them but she didn't like anyone).
When she left with her mom and brother to go to a big city when she quickly decided to being volunteering. So soon enough she was always either at school or at a chairty (after she turned 15 work was included in that schedule). She graduated a little while ago and said goodbye to her mom and brother for the time being. She's taking a little time off before she starts to go to colledge. She's really excited to see all of her old friends again.
Reason for Leaving: Mother needed to find work in a big city.
Childhood crush: Shhh, it's a secret.
Other: She likes drawing and going for walks.

Levias
11-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Cool! One more and we can start!

If anyone can do a siggy, please tell me

Shani
11-12-2009, 02:48 AM
I can't wait. Sooo close.

ZokuRumba
11-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Name:
Jacob "Riel" Tavin Hawthorne.
Appearance:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff47/Eurekas_World/Real%20pictures/People/Men/007.jpg

Personality:
Jacob is really quiet and tries his best to hide within a crowd. Along with that, he has plenty of phobias. He’s acrophobic (having a fear of heights), agoraphobic (fear of open spaces or of being in crowded, public places like markets - leaving what is considered a safe place), brontophobic (fear of thunder and lighting) and catagelophobic (the fear of being ridiculed). Riel tries his best not to crack under his own ridiculous fears; trying to function like an sane human being. When he feels he's going to snap, Riel would make up excuses and try to find a fairly isolated place to breakdown. Occasionally, it’s the opposite. He would become very intense, which is sometimes enough to make anyone leave; along with mumbling things to himself. Which can be disturbing.
Bio:
Originally he attended an art school in Germany, however due his mother’s transfer in jobs, they obviously were forced to move to the United States. Riel was never very outgoing in school. He tries to go unnoticed and simply pass his classes. If it wasn’t required, Riel wouldn’t attend any afterschool programs; such as clubs. His father and mother were married for nearly twenty years before divorcing. This event didn’t have any affect on Riel emotionally or mentally. He doesn’t have a very close relationship with either parent and vice versa. His mother been working most of his life and is rarely around, though she (by some miracle) won custody of Riel. Yet, she doesn’t show much interest in the other aspects of his life expect for his schoolwork. Good grades equals little parental contact and wandering rights. Since the move, he hasn’t heard from his father, Harold, who is apparently slightly more interested in Riel’s well-being compared to his somewhat icy mother.

His family is not practically rich. He comes from a average family who receives an average, yet, good enough income. His only real talent is his artwork. Though he can play the Villon and dance Ballet, he tries to kept it secret. Only showing his sketches and paintings to his most constructive of friends and trusted art instructors. In his past, he did have an near death experience. The building he lived in, while in Germany with his parents (of coarse), was set ablaze and he was trapped inside his bedroom. There were horrid burns on his hands from trying to open the window on his own. The metal part of the handle was extremely hot, thus burning the skin on his small hands instantly. Though he was saved, Riel had to be sent to emergency room for inhaling too much smoke. This event shaped his personality greatly and scared him emotionally. His hands did heal up good; thanks to the consistent visitation of the emergency room. However, his hands are slightly discolored; a few tones lighter than his already pasty pale skin.

Next, Riel has a thing about his secret. His greatest fear is being rejected. Mainly his from his friends, which are the people who shows more compassion for him compared to his parents. Basically, he uses his friends to make up for the “love” that’s missing at home. But Riel does not make friends very easily. His shady personality and slight clumsiness, along with his intense aura, makes people think he’s awkward or just another loser. Sometimes, people see him to be very intimidating.
Reason for Leaving:
His family moved due to finical problems. He was forced to transfer.
Childhood crush:
Only He knows...
Other:
He‘s homosexual and practices hacking; knows only low level stuff. Currently, he's studying to improve his hacking and social skills. He doesn’t keep up with trends. Thus, he has no particular favorites when it comes to bands, foods, etc. His specialty is drawing and he’s not highly religious.

Levias
11-13-2009, 08:07 PM
cool, Ill put up an IC later

Ankolyste
11-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Ill join!! =D And after Im done, Ill make the banner too! =3

Ankolyste
11-16-2009, 02:39 AM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/e541e0cee9b18abaa1ff40fff5df3680-1.jpg

Name: Christine Moutre'

Personality: Christine is a down to Earth kind of girl. She is very quiet and is usually off on her own.
Bio: Christine grew up with her twin brother in a house full of people. They lived with their parents, aunt and uncle and their three kids. While Louis interacted well with the others, Christine didnt enjoy the noise and was usually found in her room alone, listening to music and playing games.

When the two met their own friends outside of their home they made a pact to be friends forever. That was when everything went wrong. First their parents filed for a divorce, which split the twins up. Louis went with their mother and relatives while Christine stayed with her father in the same house. Then the next thing Christine knew, every one of her friends started to leave. When they were all gone Christine had to deal with her problems on her own. Her father drank often and was eventually arrested for being drunk in public and stealing a car. Christine was 16 when her father was arrested and learned to live on her own. It was hard for her, until her 18th birthday when she was visited by her brother. He decided to move in with her and regain their siblinghood. From then on, things began to go right.
Reason for Leaving: Never Left.
Childhood crush: Only She Knows.
Other: --

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/dantalion_by_einlee.jpg

Name: Louis Moutre'

Personality: Louis is the complete opposite of Christine. He is loud, a fun loving guy and isnt afraid to try new things.
Bio: Upon the divorce Louis was devastated to lose his sister. But life went on for him and he was soon swallowed in the life of dance. He was the best of his school within a few months, being able to spin and leap like the best. Louis was a loveable teenager through his highschool years and completed them with As and Bs. After turning 18 and graduating from school he decided that it was time to visit his sister.

Louis regrets not going to Christine sooner, knowing her past with their father. But he knows things are much better now.
Reason for Leaving: Divorce
Childhood crush: Only he knows.
Other: Louis is...in the Closet. =3

Levias
11-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Awesomeness, sorry guys, my life is hectic right now, so i cant get a ic up yet, ive only had time for small posts

if you can make a banner, i will forever be in your debt

Ankolyste
11-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Well this week is Hell week for me. This weekend is our Musical and Im stressed, tired and at school until 10-11 pm each night. So This week and weekend I may be Missing in Action. =3 But I will surely make the banner when I get the time.

Shani
11-18-2009, 03:54 AM
Cool what show and break a leg.

Ankolyste
11-18-2009, 05:09 AM
Beauty and the Beast. =D And thanks! It tiring but worth it.

And Levias, are there any specific pictures you want in the banner?

Levias
11-18-2009, 09:54 PM
i prefer one with like two kids, or a group of teens, anime or real life, i don't care, but it has to be semi-decent at teh least

Shani
11-18-2009, 11:41 PM
Really I did Beauty and the Beast last year have fun

Ankolyste
11-24-2009, 01:09 AM
Here we are!! Hope this is up to your standards Levias. X3

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/FriendsandFeelings.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/Kitacus/FriendsandFeelings.jpg

=D

Levias
11-24-2009, 05:33 AM
YESSSSS thakn you so much xDDD

Lerouge
11-24-2009, 08:24 PM
I'll be making a profile soon if your are still accepting members

Levias
11-25-2009, 12:43 AM
yea, we do

Ankolyste
11-25-2009, 01:39 AM
Hey Levias, when are we going to get this going? Any plans?

Lerouge
11-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Name: Aaron Richards
Appearance: http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc329/dragonreno/anime%20boy/bish-01.jpg

Personality: Aaron has always been one of the helpless romantics in the group, the one that is always getting hurt by others but keeping a straight face and taking care of those he cares about. Around others he is very hyperactive and can be found joking around and playing, but when he is alone he is very quiet and spends most of his time reading, writing, or playing a harmonica he always carrys with him.

Bio: Aaron's life as a child had been in simple terms, average. He had two parents who loved and took care of him making sure he was happy and got what he needed. He wasn't spoiled, but by no means was he neglected. Around the age of 10 his father had an affair, which slowly tore his family apart. He didn't trust his father anymore and his mother was paranoid at every moment that it was happening and finally when he was 11 they got a divorce and he moved away with his mother. He lived with his mother spending most of his afterschool hours working trying to help support the household and balancing on the level of happiness and sorrow at every moment of the day. On his 18th birthday, he and his mother got into a car accident that killed her and left him alone and since then he moved back to his home town to live with his father and his new wife.

Reason for Leaving: Parents had a divorce and he moved away to live with his mother.

Childhood crush: Only he knows

Other: Sorry if this is a bit short ^^ I like revealing a character's personality and stuff through the RP more than just in the bio

Levias
11-29-2009, 03:13 AM
WARNING:

WE SHALL BE STARTING TOMMOROW!

Ankolyste
11-30-2009, 03:30 AM
Im excited! =3

Shani
11-30-2009, 04:03 AM
Me too! I can't wait!

ZokuRumba
11-30-2009, 11:30 PM
*waiting* o-o

Lerouge
12-01-2009, 02:11 AM
You're playing with my emotions Levias!

ZokuRumba
12-09-2009, 08:13 PM
...I'm getting a little impatient. ):

Levias
12-09-2009, 08:41 PM
lol, sorry guys, im putting it up as we speak...or type

Shani
12-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Cant' wait

Ankolyste
12-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Thats fine Levias. =3

ZokuRumba
12-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Thanks!

Levias
12-11-2009, 09:42 PM
THE IC IS UP

pooky
12-12-2009, 12:17 AM
*goes to post*

Lacey
12-12-2009, 01:04 AM
*raises hand*

Can I still join?

Vivi
12-13-2009, 10:35 PM
May I also still join?

Shani
12-14-2009, 02:06 AM
*HOWL* yeah no more wait :)

pooky
12-18-2009, 08:05 PM
sorry i haven't been on for a while, shall go post now

Levias
01-03-2010, 01:41 AM
EVERYONE MAY STILL JOIN

and to everybady, Im waiting for the right moment to post for Levias, so just wait till then

Naluc
01-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Any chance I can get in on the action?

edit: Work in Progress

Name: Derrik Walters
Appearance: his signature feature is messy brown hair (made quite obvious that he almost never takes care of it) and a smirk on the side of his face, almost always. He is of slight build and average stature.
Personality:carefree, happy-go-lucky, and humorous whenever he can be, though there are often cases where he is forced to take on a more somber attitude to fit the mood. Despite depressing situations, he always tries to cheer up the people he cares about.
Bio: Derrik always lived a relatively normal life, with two parents who loved him and each other, in perfect health, and everything was always going to be fine. Derrik had to be the strong one when everyone else's lives were going wrong, so he was always there. Until of course, the same bad luck hit himself.

His father had a terrible seizure, and for 3 days the doctors tried everything they could to fix the sudden problem, on the 3rd day claiming it had been fixed. A week after the first seizure he had another seizure, this time fatal. That was the day Derrik had a hard time smiling in front of his friends.

Derrik, feeling like he had to be the strong one for everyone else, left the group, because he didn't want them to lose hope because he was the one with the problem this time. He never told them what happened.
Reason for Leaving: Death of his father
Childhood crush: only he knows
Other: Loves grapes for some reason. Can't get enough of them.

Levias
01-03-2010, 03:23 AM
yea, sure go ahead, as i said before, people can join until i say so

Naluc
01-03-2010, 03:26 AM
I think that's as far as I'm gonna get today.. braindead lolz..

Levias
01-04-2010, 12:35 AM
ok

Naluc
01-04-2010, 01:12 PM
done.

Levias
01-04-2010, 08:44 PM
go ahead and post

Lacey
01-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Name: Serenity James

Appearance:

http://short-haircuts.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/cute-short-Asian-haircut-with-side-bangs-for-round-square-face-shapes.jpg

She usually wears strange things like dresses/skirts with jeans ripped from falling too many times.

Personality: Steady. She’s learned to keep her emotions in check. You rarely ever see her without a smile because she knows it hurts people to see her sad. Nothings seems to rock her so she’s a pillar of strength for everybody, not letting them know how lonely she really feels.

Bio: Serenity had been a happy girl, known for her sweet singing voice. More than anything, she loved to play with her friends. Until she got sick. Until she went to the hospital and was diagnosed with Acute myeloid leukemia. Her family moved so they could be closer to the specialist hospital. An infection made her voice become lost, though she’d been slowly gaining it back. She learned to be a strength to her parents, as it seemed she could handle it better than they.

It seemed she’d recovered almost a year and half ago, but they kept her there for testing. Now she’s begged her parents to take her back, she’s returned.

Reason for Leaving: Cancer treatment

Childhood crush: Only she knows.

Other: She usually wears white and all of her jewelry is silver. She hates talking about death because she hates what it does to people.

Levias
01-05-2010, 01:49 AM
Accepted :D

Lacey
01-05-2010, 02:01 AM
*does a happy dance*

Levias
01-05-2010, 02:09 AM
I'm still waiting for a good moment for Levias to come

pooky
01-10-2010, 06:45 PM
umm, can someone give me a quick some of what has happend sicne i left (my last post, I had two of them).

Levias
01-10-2010, 09:06 PM
not much, some people have come back....Levias is in teh hospital, but no one knows

ZokuRumba
01-17-2010, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure what to post next~

Lacey
01-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Just for clarification, the tire swing looks like this except a bit bigger.

http://racecartireswing.com/images/Dsc00089.jpg

Levias
01-25-2010, 08:58 PM
TIRE SWING! *Jumps into screen* OWWWW

Shani
01-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Yay

Levias
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
NOTICE:

I would like all active members to please post in the IC thread, so that I know who will not be coming back

Shani
01-31-2010, 02:39 PM
Does that include me since you just replied to my post? Nevermind, I posted.