PDA

View Full Version : :: Illuminati :: [IC] (M)

Aleris
11-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Out of Character Thread~ http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1083

[[This roleplay is M for themes relating to sex, drugs, violence and anything else that may appear. I ask that nothing goes too in-depth but details may appear.]

Illuminati

The word Illuminati is one that has been seen a multitude of times throughout history and even in the world of fiction. Most commonly the word is used as a name and in our case it is the name of a gang.

Created in the mid-1700's the gang originated in Switzerland and leadership has changed often. In the year 1906 leadership fell to an Italian man named Julius Alecto and by that point in time the Illuminati were notorious across all of Europe. The Illuminati were known for everything from small crimes such as petty theft and vandalism to things such as rape, assault and murder. It seemed the group had no limits.

Despite the record the group holds the Illuminati are a tiny, exclusive group. Generally a trio, leadership is passed by birthright though if the leader is killed (murdered,) the assassin may take control. The leader may also pass on control to another. There has only been one occurrence of the the Illuminati consisting of four members. A trio is rule by tradition, generally consisting of of a leader and two hand-picked partners.

The setting is Parichi, Italy a normally quiet town popular with tourists. The year is 2009 and the exact date is in May. Word has reached the police that the Illuminati are in town and have done all they can to keep the public on guard.

Aleris
11-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Vanessa Rachelle Alexandri

The dark haired woman was silent as she strolled down one of the multiple sandy beaches in Parichi. Brushing a stray strand of hair out of her face she frowned as she looked around thearea. It was well after dark now, approximately around nine PM or so and she highly doubted anyone would recognize her. Not that she was particularly worried about that scenario.

Her hometown was as busy as she remembered from her childhood and most of the citizens weren't too concerned about the Illuminati. After all what were the chances something would happen to one of the citizens of city known for it's tourism? In Vanessa's mind it happened to be the perfect atmosphere for such an event and to say the least she and her comrades had become bored. Or at least she had. After the last country (Ireland,) had put a bounty on their heads and given them no choice but to leave, life had become rather dull and repetitive. Zane had insisted upon staying however she had no desire to deal with the bullshit there.

She took a seat on the sand beneath her and stared out into the water before her. Parichi was not far from Rome. Perhaps the group could head there next? The ancient city certainly did hold potential. She allowed a small sigh to escape her lips. The group was currently staying in her grandfather's mansion - the public led to believe it belonged to some rich old lady - and she knew she ought to head back. However she wasn't completely in the mood to.

Saixela
11-09-2009, 03:08 AM
Zane Nicholas Woods

Eugene Onegin written by Alexander Pushkin sat open on the balcony table as Zane leaned on the railing. He rolled up his sleeves and watched the people below him. It was night, so not as many people were wondering the street. He felt like a wolf watching his prey, but than maybe he was. Surveying them like a lion hides in the bushes waiting for the weak lin to show himself.

So this was supposed to be the birthplace of the Illumanti? It didn't look like much fun. They should've never left Ireland. He's had a larger bounty on his head and they only went after drunks(which were in plenty). She thought he was bored, as long people were around he could never be bored. Vanessa over reacted and had them come to this hoboken tourist trap. But as long as he got a few kills he'd be happy.

Spinning in step he picked up his book and laughed. Though he'd read it numerous times he still liked it. He thought Tatiana gave him what he deserved, and the way Eugene treated her in the beginning he thought was just humorous. All the love in the book made him think of 'her' for one split second and that angered him. Throwing the book it spun over the railing onto the ground. It was when it bent weird on the ground did he realize just how much the book was worth and how much he spent on it. "Shit." he muttered and jumped the railing strolling to his classic novel.

Aleris
11-09-2009, 03:18 AM

"You know, one of these days you might just kill yourself." Vanessa had wandered off from the beach - she had nothing better to do - and she sprinted across the street before her gaze rested on Zane. He had just jumped over the railing however this didn't surprise her in the least. Her gaze shifted to the book and she she shook her head as though she was looking at a small child.

"I would've thought you were taught now to throw things." She picked up the book and smirked as she read the title. "This is the fifth time you've read it, correct?" Holding the book out to him she ran a hand through her hair as she turned her head to watch the occasional passerby.

Saixela
11-09-2009, 03:28 AM
Zane Nicholas Woods

He watched the people behind Vanessa more than her as she handed him the book. He'd seen her enough times to memorize every detail of her, he was more interested in the people all around them. They were who he would "play" with later. Well only the ones who screamed, though he was against quick kills those who were no fun deserved it.
He smirked at her comment and finally looked at her, "I was also taught not to hurt other people. Guess neither was drilled in my head hard enough."
That got him thinking for a moment of what fun a toy a drill could be before he snapped back to reality.
"Perhaps. But it is a classic. Maybe if you read more you would understand" he added leaning against the railing book in hand and his in his pocket.

CrimethinkRebel
12-03-2009, 07:03 PM
With the bag of loot emptied out onto his kitchen table, Jace felt that familiar sense of accomplishment and pride. Cell phones, wallets, watches, iPods; all were trophies from a hard day's work, though some might call it a compulsion. His sticky fingers wiggled as they scanned the pile, searching for the object of the night. It would be something unique and special, something that took a particular amount of skill to lift. The Rolex won't do, it's too common... The certificate of death is interesting, but I think I'll go with the collection of credit information. Yes, it's perfect!

The numbers had required a great deal of risk. He had been sitting at a cafe, watching some mediocre hacker stumble upon the credit card records of the surrounding stores. When the hormonally challenged boy went outside to ring his friends, Jace slipped into his seat and saved the information on a thumb drive before erasing the files off the laptop. Needless to say, his amaretto coffee tasted much sweeter when the teen returned to find his stuff missing and pitched a fit.

The thumb drive currently sat in his pocket, clicking against his keys. Jace was in the mood to see Vanessa and even more so, Zane. The three had recently fled Ireland-- Not that he was complaining. A drunken mistake had resulted in a black eye and broken rib.-- and had yet to enjoy a twisted night on the town in Parichi.

Saixela
12-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Zane Nicholas Woods

The people on the street began to die and not in the way he'd prefer. None of them caught his interest, which was needed if he wanted a new 'pet' of his own. He knew they would all scream and beg for his mercy, and they all gave him a headache, he wanted one who would put up a fight, that is if he couldn't have the one he wanted. He'd have fun with who ever he wanted.

The air in here was warmer than his home or even Ireland. That wasn't a problem with him though. One got tired of the endless snow in his country home. Bored with the view he tucked the book under his arm and leaped over the railing back onto the balcony. Pushing in his chair, it was the polite thing to do, he opened the back door sighed as he headed in.

Aleris
12-14-2009, 01:36 AM

Vanessa chose to ignore the other's comment about reading more and brushed a stray piece of hair out of her eyes. She remained silent as Zane stood up and pushed his chair in before heading inside and frowned as she watched the street for a moment. She debated simply allowing the other to do as he pleased however she was bored and so far she hadn't found much to do in this small hometown of hers.

"Hang on a minute," She called as she opened up the back door and headed in after the other. "Have you seen Jace yet?" She asked calmly and paused before continuing, "He left awhile ago and truthfully I haven't the slightest clue as to where he could have wandered off to."

Saixela
12-14-2009, 02:08 AM
Zane Nicholas Woods

Zane looked to side for a moment, a habit he got when he was trying to remember something. Not the safest but who cared. He honestly couldn't recall seeing the other man since they left Ireland. Than again it wouldn't have been the first time. Unless they were helping him he often didn't pay much attention to the other members. He could pick them out of crowd, he made sure he memorized everything about them but that was as far as he really thought about them. He remembered coming to Italy but he went looking for a pet and if she hadn't said anything he probably wouldn't have known Jace was gone. Hell he didn't know she left earlier. "Ебать мне*," he sword silently to himself, "Sorry V, haven't seen him since we got here."

*Courtesy of google translator, translates to:fuck me

CrimethinkRebel
12-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Jace, At Your Service

"I'm right here." He had just made it to Zane's place, sneaking in soon after Vanessa. Being invisible was a quality one needed in order to be a great thief. "Hey, Nessa. Zane." He didn't much acknowledge her, but gave Zane a polite nod of the head. "Are we doing anything, because I've grown rather bored of simple lifts and pulls. I need thrill, adventure! This small time crap is killing me..."

He scanned the room, admiring the place. It was nice but not exceedingly over the top. Then, like the flick of a switch, he remembered the good news. "Guess what I got!" A graceful hand came level with his face as he twirled the keychain around. Fingers nimbly held up the flash drive, as it was the most important thing he'd ever taken. "You'll never figure it out."

Saixela
12-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Zane Nicholas Woods

Zane returned the slight nod back at Jace and turned to Vanessa, "There are slim pickings V. In fact I have seen no one on the streets or in passing that have attracted my fancy." he said agreeing with Jace.
He didn't care for adventure he believed that was all in the fairy tales but killing was like a drug to him and he would gladly admit he was addicted. He needed to get it out oh his system and so far it had seemed this town couldn't provide it.
He changed the position of the book hoping to make it more comfortable instead it made it more annoying and he placed it on a nearby table. Sound brought him back up and Jace talking about what he found. Zane did not recognize the item he held in his hand, though he was raised richer he was very simple and did try for many tangible things. "Your keys? I was not aware you lost them," he drawled.

Aleris
12-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Vanessa took a seat in a chair at the table and lit a cigarette (ooc: lung cancer!) before glancing up at the other two. She chose not to reply to the first question at first as she honestly didn't happen to have anything in mind at that particular moment. She raised an eyebrow as her gaze fell to the object in Jace's hand and she shook her head, "Have you really gotten that bored? I don't see the point in it?"

CrimethinkRebel
12-16-2009, 02:07 AM
Jace, At Your Service

"Not my keys! God, haven't you guys ever heard of a USB?" When neither of them replied, he rolled his eyes and sighed. "I just nicked us a bucket load of credit information. Some poor bastard was trying to do some amateur hacking and I simply swiped his shit. It's not like he meant to find it. He was lucky to find it. Hell, he was so flustered he had to go call somebody to figure out what to do with it. Retard..."

"Either way, you know what this means. We now have countless identities to borrow, steal, rape and pillage as we see fit! Not that we couldn't handle things before, but this is sure to make things a hell of a lot easier." He waited for their reactions and perhaps a bit of praise. Most of all, he wanted to use some of the information and get to rolling. Sitting low like a scared puppy was getting old. Fast.

Saixela
12-16-2009, 04:32 AM
Zane Nicholas Woods
Zane listened to Jace with an un-expressive face for the most part until he got to the end. Than he felt a smile curl on his face which never meant good things on those he intended. Mainly what got his attention was the words described to use the information. He looked at the small device in his hands and wondered how so much information could fit in such a little device. He didn't care about stealing identities he liked his and if asked would gladly admit to the work he's done to others. No he was interested in using it for someother work.
Taking the small USB he twirled it in hands and looked at its owner, "Well Ебать мне Jace, that's really..."he stopped to think of a word that wouldn't sound childish, "astonishing. Can you use the information in there to find the credit owners?"
This many identities in this small device could lead too many fun evenings.

Aleris
12-19-2009, 08:19 PM

"I suppose you have certainly done well then," Vanessa twirled a strand of hair between her fingers as she spoke, her gaze fell to Zane for a moment and then back to Jace. "Parichi is rather dull." She said after a moment, "we can either leave now and find a more interesting place to stay or perhaps we could even make things interesting."

She held her hand out for Jace to hand over the flashdrive. She was interested in seeing exactly what information was stored on it though she didn't speak another word for a moment or so. "Then again, the word on the street is that the Presidente del Consiglio dei Ministri (President of the Council of Ministers or prime minister,) is attending some fancy party tomorrow evening. Plenty of famous faces and hell even some of the public - who can afford to get in - coming to celebrate some event or whatever. I think it has potential."

Saixela
12-21-2009, 04:43 AM
Zane Nicholas Woods
At first he scuffed and shuddered at the idea, found it damn near disgusting. He never murdered men, in fact he could barely stand to touch most men. He almost thought about just telling the other two to go and he'd find his prey else where. He stretched his arms up and leaned on the wall before it hit him. There would be other people there, maybe just maybe he'd fine someone of interest there. He nodded slowly before speaking, "You take the minister if you wish, I will find my prey in the guests."

Hierarch
12-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Michelle

Michelle scoffed at her partner as he told her how smoking kills. With what some would define as a twinkle in her eye she tilted her head up and in a near condensing manner looked at her male so called friend "I will not live long enough for these things to kill me" She replied and put the cigarette out against her pants and threw it aside. As she sat there, staring at her partner who drank coffé like it was a free drug, it was not hard to figure out why she had ended up walking the path that she did.

She leaned back in her chair and looked around inside the café. It had been a quiet day and the closest thing to a crime she had experienced was the terrible coffé that this place she was at provided. How her partner could drink the stuff was beyond her. She instead just sat there and observed the people inside and those walking by outside, as she would always do. It was a habit of hers and it had saved her life more than once.
It was the reason she knew the cumbersome, hairy man at the far end of the café had a knife in his back pocket. It was the reason she knew the distressed woman at the table behind theirs was regularly abused, probably by a husband. For the same reason that she knew the former two cases, she also knew that her partner knew she was not playing a straight game. She could see it in his looks at her, she could see it on how he acted and she could hear it in the questions he regularly asked.

Her eyes were indifferent though. She didn't care. Not about the knife, not about the abuse, not about her suspecting partner. It would all either work out, or it would not. She was ready, as she was trained to be. Always prepared, waiting for the unexpected, always devicing plans to walk out alive. That was all there was to it, though. She couldn't act ahead of time, so all she could do was to be prepared.

"I love your hair" Her partner said. She scoffed again "I bet you do" She responded while with a blank stare looking out the window of the café.

ThatGuy
12-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Jaycob Imran look down at his watch. 5:28 AM. He was late for work. Well, not really late, since he worked for himself and the office didn't open up until 6, but still later than he'd like. The fast food joint had messed up his coffee and he'd had to go back when he was half way down the road to his office. But on the bright side, he'd gotten a full refund and a new cup. Jaycob glanced down at his watch again, growing quite impatient with every step he took. This was a decent case, someone who he could actually find not guilty and save some money, he didn't want to be late.

As he opened the office door, using separate keys for all three locks on the door, Jaycob went over the case in his head. He hadn't met the client yet, but he knew she was a woman named Adelaide Luisella, a trauma surgeon, who was being accused by the family of a dead former patient of hers of killing him through medical error. The papers that Jaycob had looked over seemed to indicate that she followed standard procedures, meaning that if the patient died it was most certainly not her fault. If it were anyone's fault, it'd probably be the nurses that were supposed to check in on the patient and skipped one check.

The dark and empty room filled with light as he flipped the switch. Inside were his basics, everything a law office needed, a couple of good old-fashioned wooden desks, some nice black leather chairs behind them, a couple of less comfortable blue cushioned ones in front of them, two for each desk, and two separate doors, one leading to the unisex bathroom, and the other to Jaycob's private office, also where the files for all of his cases were kept in a well-locked safe... Inside of another safe.

Jaycob strolled slowly over to his office, opened the door, put in that little door-stop to keep it so, and went inside, placing his coffee on the center of his fancy glass desk, and then strolled again over to his safe. He had maybe 25 minutes until the client arrived, upon which time he would meet her and officially open her case or not. Then at 6:45 his employees would begin to arrive and they could begin some more extensive research into Miss Luisella and her profession.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All she knew was that she was afraid. Adelaide sat in the corner of the taxi, keeping her eyes locked on the driver and her hand in her purse, where her little .25 ACP Beretta Bobcat was located. It was a legal firearm and she had her concealed carry license, which she had acquired nearly two years ago. It surprised her that the government would permit it, normally such a permit was only given to one who would be in a dangerous occupation or something of the sort, but she had managed to get it. That was probably a result of all the lawsuits and court appearances that she'd had to make, the fact that a lot of stupid grieving people might blame the trauma surgeon if their friend or kid or whatever died.

Anyway, her hand was in there, ready to draw and fire the weapon should the driver decide to become an evil mastermind and kidnap little Adelaide for no reason that she knew of. Adelaide still didn't trust him, the way he had that smile, the way he would look at her and be all kind and nice. It didn't matter that the driver was probably about sixty years old, he was still a possible threat. Everyone was.

The cab pulled to the side of the road in front of the law firm's building, and Adelaide stepped out, handing the driver some money before heading up the stone steps to the building. It was beautiful in appearance from the outside, possessing some fancy Romanesque architecture, pillars and the like holding up a little ceiling over the front entrance. Adelaide walked in, still in fear. She didn't much like people and this Jaycob guy was no exception. The man seemed too cheerful that time she'd watched him in the bar. Yes, watched him. Don't call it stalking, call it... surveying.

At this point what Adelaide needed more than a lawyer was probably a therapist. Not that it mattered much, she'd rather cower in fear whenever she left her house and it's large steel door and half a dozen locks than she would express her feelings. Her door was kind of similar to this one actually, only this one was not steel and only had three locks. Maybe this Jaycob guy was paranoid like her? Or he could just be, you know, hiding from the gang wars that were going on. There'd been a marked increase in crime recently. Adelaide didn't really car why that was, more work for her, more work that would make her have to walk into this building again at a later date.

Aleris
01-03-2010, 02:49 AM

"I might just go for the minister myself. Whatever you two choose to do is completely up to you." She now had nothing more to say to the others, she had to admit for a small group they didn't exactly have a close relationship with one another. She covered her mouth as she allowed a yawn to escape. Heading to bed wouldn't be an entirely bad idea - she was in a particularly lazy mood - however she shrugged the thought off and headed outside without another word.

Running a hand through her hair she was silent as emerged onto the street and looked around. After dealing with the minister it would probably be best to move on, she had forgotten how boring this little town could be - and to think it was tourist season too.

Saixela
01-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Don't Feel Sorry For Me, I Will Get My Revenge

Cassandra walked along to the road hugging her arms to her, though she was in Italy she was freezing. Her long jacket hung off one shoulder and her hair flew in her face. She had traced him here and was trying to deduce just where he was. Most therapists couldn't understand why she never fully recovered. But they didn't see his face whenever they closed there eyes or felt his blade or hand when she saw her scars. She had the option to get them removed but instead kept them as motivation. To keep going was her thought as she looked at herself before she got dressed, after he was gone she would get her scars fixed. She looked up in the street and saw a diner and realized she hadn't eaten for atleast half a day. She walked in offering a few stares but she was used to them. One of her scars went up and around her bare shoulder and she sighed. If they asked she say but she'd grown tired of explaining and the pity. Cassandra pulled away from friends and family till it was just her and she liked it that way. She kept her job only because Daddy owned the restaurant and at 18 went overseas looking for the bastard whom ruined her. Sitting in a seat she looked at the waitress and ordered only a glass of lemon tea until she could decide just what it was she wanted to eat.