PDA

View Full Version : Communication (Mysti and Ryudo) [PG-13]

Ryudo
11-10-2009, 01:40 AM
Communication

[PG-13]; some violence, romance, and mild profanity.

06:00

Two men dressed all in black walk unhindered into the Norfolk Naval Station, Virginia.

06:15

The two men are seen departing the Naval Station, no stops them.

13:00

A few more pictures flashed from the projector and then lights came up. Deputy director of the FBI Kurt Sorenson stepped in front of the twelve or so agents gathered before him. Sorenson had visibly aged in the past few weeks, his hair once an even brown had turned white at the edges, everything about him seemed older, and stressed. Sorenson cleared his throat,

“It is believe that the two men were able to infiltrate the base so easily because the two men who were stationed as guards didn‘t show up to work today. We have no idea who the infiltrators are, or what they wanted. All we know is that a women in Norfolk found two dead bodies in a public park.” He paused, “and now it’s time for you boys to do your job.”

A younger agent towards the back of the room raised his hand,

“Sir, what information does the Navy have to offer?” Sorenson stared at the boy for a moment, the room silent.

“Let’s just say that the Navy doesn’t have anything to offer.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because they don’t even know its happened yet.”

Plot:

The two non-descript marines were hired to leave there posts early by a mysterious caller, they were both offered $20,000 in cash if they did. The two men were the perfect people to hire since there was literally nothing special about them, they didn’t have any special clearance, they even weren’t privy to any important information. The hole in the security provided by there absence allowed a team of crack spies to break into Norfolk Naval Station, VA. It is presumed they stole some file, however they covered there tracks quite well, no one knows what they stole, it wasn’t missiles or laser targeting devices. It was in fact a new software developed by Navy. The FBI have been working on the case trying to discover who is orchestrating this plot, and what there goal is. Upon investigating the bodies found by the women outside of Norfolk the FBI discovered that they were two marines, presumably the ones who had left there posts. At the same time NCIS received word that two marines had been found dead, and when they arrived at the park a lone FBI agent was finishing up processing the crime scene.

Ryudo
11-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Name: Michael Ford

Height: 6’01”

Weight: 170

Appearance:
http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/micheal-westen.jpg
http://goremasternews.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/jeffrey-donovan-as-michael-westen.jpg

Relationship Status: Single

Personality:
Able to find light in any situation, Michael is quick to make a quip about anything and everything. Very rarely is Michael not smiling, and only in the presence of life threatening danger does he actually shut his mouth. Most agents would get past working in the office with an attitude like his, but Michael gets results, and because of this he’s working nearly everyday. Because of his joking nature it can be hard for Michael to get serious, and Michael’s personality also leads him to be somewhat cocky. Deep down Michaels tendencies to make light of every situation is his own way of dealing with stress, and are a way for him to not get attached to anything or anyone.

Weapons:
Michaels primary weapon is he standard special agent issue Glock. Michael is also quite adept with his fists, taking field agent training in close combat. Michael also did kickboxing throughout college, and he recently has taken up a few classes of Karate.

Biography:
Michael was born and raised in New York, he attended NYU and receive his masters in Criminal Science and Engineering. Michael graduated in the top 5% of his class and served two years in the New York police department. Quickly Michael tired of what he called “car and paper” duty and so he set a new goal, to become an FBI agent. Michael applied and was accepted a year later to serve the United States as Special Agent of the FBI.
Michael served the first years of his FBI career on the bomb squad. Michael served on the bomb squad for four eventful years, it seemed that Michael was destined to lead his own team when one day a bomb that his team was diffusing suddenly went off. Michael tried to leave the FBI but a director by the name of Sorenson convinced him to stay and be a special agent, Michael agreed reluctantly.
As an Agent Michael differentiated himself from the rest of his colleagues with his diligence, perseverance, and of course humor. This newest case, codenamed Red Rain, is Michael chance to really shine since he is leading the investigation.

Mysteria
11-10-2009, 02:06 AM
Name: Cassandra J. Carter, alias CJ
Relationship Status: Single
Appearance:

http://h1.ripway.com/Mysteria/Charlene%201.jpg

Standing at a mere 5’ 5” and weighing in at 125 lbs, CJ is a tall, physically fit woman in her early thirties with long brown hair striped with golden honey toned hues which is usually either worn pulled up into a military style bun or in a high sweeping pony tail. Her strong facial features are enhanced by piercing green eyes that can be as soft as meadows in the spring time or as ominous as an approaching storm.

Personality: While CJ has always been career driven and has made it her personal mission to be the best she possibly can be at every goal she has set for herself, she has also found or made the time to enjoy the finer things of life. Her zest for life is evident in her day to day philosophies. One could say that she works hard, and plays even harder.

She is very competitive, and out going but there is a softer side to be found within her when and if she allows someone to see past the exterior appearances that she maintains. CJ is determined, tenacious and at times almost seemingly downright stubborn. For Cassandra, defeat is never an option.

While CJ can be feminine, gentle, and charming, she can also be extremely dangerous and downright lethal when it comes to protecting her friends and loved ones.

Weapons: Glock 26 9mm subcompact. CJ carries no other weapons as she is not only comfortable, but is more than trained in the areas of self defense.

Bio/History: Cassandra grew up in a family filled with military histories, ranging from family members involved in WW1 right through the current military invasion of Iraq. Her mother Alana Carter was a well renowned Naval Lawyer and her father J. Marshall Carter is a retired member of JAG.

After completing high school early, CJ continued her education choosing to go into the field of psychology. Having earned her degree, she then took a year off to travel abroad visiting both Greece and France along with various other countries before returning to the States where she then joined the Navy to begin what would become her career choice for life. Studying hard, it was of little surprise that Cassandra quickly moved to the top of her class to become a top notch Black Hawke Recon Pilot. Her team members teasingly but affectionately came to nickname her “The Iron Maiden,” a title which was earned due to the fact that she had nerves of steel and little could shake her other than a fellow team member being injured. The fact that she had worked just as hard, or if not even harder than her team members throughout her physical training had also helped to earn her the name. She was physically fit, solid through and through and 125 lbs of pure lean muscle.

CJ’s goal was to someday become a member of The Naval Crime Investigative Services, or NCIS as it is more commonly referred to. Her chance finally came when she was offered the opportunity to become a member of NCIS where she is currently still a member serving as Special Agent/Case Response Team Senior Field Agent.

Ryudo
11-12-2009, 12:05 AM
For anyone following this story or who is interested in it, I would like to inform you that the IC is up!

Mysteria
11-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Nice post, but all I can say is...

Poor Michael. ;)

little does he know his sassy attitude is going to get him absolutely nowhere

nonangelic92
11-18-2009, 04:11 AM
*Raises hand* Can like the CIA become involved and I can be a CIA member or what? Cuz like I have ideas, lots and lots of ideas.

Mysteria
11-18-2009, 04:36 AM
Awww that is so admirable that you want to join and we are both extremely flattered, but the Private forum is for roleplays that are one on ones, therefore more than two players here would not be allowed. You are always welcome to read along in our RP though! :)

If you have some really great ideas for a rp of this type, and still wanted to keep it small, you could create a one on one in one of the other forums and as the gm you would be able to limit the number of players that you accept into it! I'm sure there might be other members who might be interested in that type of rp! Why don't you give it a try! Good luck!

nonangelic92
11-18-2009, 04:43 AM
yeah I didn't notice It was a one x one til after I posted that, and noone likes my idea for my RPs well except Ryu.

Ryudo
11-18-2009, 06:05 AM
Don't say that nonangelic, you've got great ideas! And going with what Mysti said, I am honored that you wanted to join Communications, and even though it wont work out for this Rp I look forward to working with you in the future!
-Ryu

Mysteria
12-02-2009, 07:05 PM
I will have a post up today sometime Ryu.

Ryudo
12-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Great post Mysti, you may have gotten Michael this time, but Michael will get you back eventually, it might not be today, and it may not even be tomorrow, but one day he will have his revenge =-p

Mysteria
12-03-2009, 12:18 AM
:roflmao:

CJ would simply say, BRING IT!!!!!

Mysteria
12-08-2009, 04:32 AM
Nice one Ryu...and CJ will have an answer for Michael, of that I am certain!

Ryudo
12-27-2009, 04:58 AM
Hey Mysti,
I just got back from vacation, so you can expect Michael's response shortly!

Mysteria
12-27-2009, 05:00 AM
Good deal, and don't hurry. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Mysteria
01-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Ryu, fyi, will try to have a post up for this in the next day or two.

Ryudo
02-09-2010, 01:10 AM
All I have to say, is Michael is dead.
=-P

Mysteria
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
*whistles*

Michael asked for it. He had it coming to him....

*grins*

Ryudo
03-14-2010, 10:08 AM
I have posted m'dear, I hope you enjoy =-)

Ryudo
04-04-2010, 09:47 PM
As soon as I possibly can I will have my next post up =-)
I can't wait to get back to writing for Michael!

Mysteria
04-10-2010, 02:18 AM
Yep and Cj cant wait to kick his @ss!!

Mysteria
02-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Ryu, I put it back> Can't wait to see what Michael does next!!

Ryudo
03-04-2011, 04:07 AM
So glad this is back up, I should have a post up soon!

Mysteria
03-15-2011, 11:04 PM
tappin my foot...waitin..not so patiently

XD