PDA

View Full Version : Rumble on RPA Fox Xalian(Fate) vs Awean8 (J Nazgul)

John
02-02-2011, 05:39 AM
The sound of the crowd roaring could be heard throughout the large Colosseum. It resembled the coliseum form the old days of Rome, with the exception that it was black. The center area had a diameter of one thousand feet and was made up of a white dirt; which was spattered with blood form battles of days gone by.

By far the most curios feature of the arena was not it's appearance, but the crowd which sat in the stands. Ten thousand of the foulest of all the abominations of hell stared down at the field, shouting anxiously for the battle to begin.

Trumpets sounded a fanfare and the two combatants on either side of the field of battle. In the emperor's box, Nazgul appeared and raised his hands. As he did, the the spectators fell silent.

"Gladiators," Nazgul's voice hissed. "We salute you." And with that, the crowed roared, anxiously awaiting the spectacle of bloodshed to come.

(the battle will end in 15 days. post as much as you can in that time)

Fox Xalian
02-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Violet stood silently in the colosseum, looking at the audience in the stands. She knew her father, aubty and cousin wheren't up there, as they had other things to do. As she looked at her opponent she remembered her father's last words to her. "Strike when you can, first if possible, don't use up to much energy running at your opponent, dodge what you can't block, and block what you can't dodge, look for weaknesses and stay on your toes" he had told her. Now, as she stood here and looked at everything she noticed something, no cover, nothing to hide behind. If she ran into trouble like she always did she'd have to rely on her speed to get her out of danger, even just for a few seconds, but that would be enough for her to recover.

She readied her tonfa's, the edge of them going down her forearms and to her elbows. "Maybe I should have gone with my raipier" she said quietly. "Okay lets go, come and get some" she yelled SHe held her hands in a defencive stance. She knew she had a big disadvantage as she had to get in very close to him to be able to do anything, but she hoped she could think of a way to get through this battle without dying.

Awean8
02-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Rynn waltzed into the arena as he did with every occasion, yawning all the while. He had just recently woken up from a nap he had taken after his last battle, even though he indeed fallen asleep during that particular battle. Rynn enjoyed sleeping.

Meanwhile Bart, and Wade who were both a part of Awean's one and only Black Hound Brigade were sitting in the seats of the stygian coliseum. They seemed bored out of their minds despite the looks given to them by the surrounding abominations. The abominations seemed less than happy having to sit next to humans, but did nothing due to no real desire for a death-wish. Another familiar face comfortably sat in Wade's lap, awaiting Rynn's battle. Deacon was a small blue imp that has been Rynn's companion for at least five decades.

The three of them rooted for Rynn, once again earning them the scowls of those around them. Bart than noticed something wrong with this battle, "Bloody Hell, is that a woman he's facing?!?!"

Wade also noticed the particular gender of his opponent, "Yea, and she's pretty hot too."

"Yes, the lass is rather voluptuous isn't she?"

They both said in synchronization exhaling a deep sigh afterwards, "He doesn't stand chance."

Back in the arena Rynn had rubbed the haze from his eyes, beginning his usual stretches. Afterwards he gave one last yawn and he looked at his opponent. His absolutely dazzling opponent. Rynn was technically seventy two years old, but she really doesn't need to know that, does she? He didn't age so he at least didn't look too old, in fact he was pretty god damn handsome despite the scar that was carved across his eye and right cheek.

"Ummm......Hello, Miss....I don't mean to pry, but may I inquire on your age", Rynn had casually asked her. (Hopefully she's legal!)

Fox Xalian
02-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Violet smiled. "My name is Violet, I am 18, but what does it matter, one of us will have thier ass kicked" she said, walking slowly up to Rynn, her hips swaying side to side slowly, and to some people, seductively. "And I ask you the same question as well as your name" she said, side stepping around her opponent. She walked up close to his right side, her lips close to his ear, even though she had to stand on her toes to do so. "I hope you won’t make me lose my innocence" she whispered, before moving back to stand in front of him again. "Now come here, let me talk to you real close" she said flirtatiously, bringing her hands up in front of her chest, her tonfas held in front of her, but they still went along her arms.

Awean8
02-05-2011, 05:39 AM
At this point Rynn's cheeks blushed scarlet, and he was pretty much chewing on his own tongue. For all he knew he may have also had a nose bleed. This girl was messing with him he knew, but Rynn's libido just couldn't resist such temptation.

He stared at them as they rubbed against one another, all soft and succulent looking teasing him all the while. These were her calves of coarse. Rynn knows a woman is beautiful when she has beautiful calves. It's almost a unwritten law that all men should follow.

"Bart, can you see her calves?", Wade asked his pirate compatriot.

"Aye, their absolute masterpieces.", he replied as he used his magic eye patch to zoom up upon them.

Once again they sighed and said, "He doesn't stand a chance."

Rynn was attracted to nearly all women, but that didn't mean he was good at talking with them. He's a single young looking seventy two year old, and he can still count all of his sexual experiences with his fingers. Rynn stood there almost stiff as if he was petrified with nervousness. Until he took a deep breathe and shouted on the top of his lungs like a dork, "I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR TONFAS!?!"

Fox Xalian
02-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Violet looked slightly take aback by this comment. "Your not getting your hands on anything of mine" she said. "Least of all my weapons, now show me what you've got" she said, sounding determined.

Tammie watched her cousin closely. "Come on Vi, you can do this" she said. She walked down into the stands and sat Wade. "This battle looks like it mught be good, I know the girl, she's a good fighter" she said, glancing at him.

"Anyway, you never answered my question, what is your name and age!" Violet said loudly, almost yelling. She looked determind to attack, but as per her fathers rules of engament, it was not honourable to fight an opponent without knowing at least thier name.

Awean8
02-05-2011, 07:03 AM
"My name is Rynn", he replied, "and I'm.......twenty-seven."

It's the age he usually told people, since that's when he stopped aging. He began to become wary of her now, awakening from his perverted daze. The tone in her voice obviously suggested aggression, towards him. There just wasn't much room for romance on the battlefield. As is his policy he refused to draw his daggers until his opponent made the first move, only to be fair.

Meanwhile, Wade being the hormonal teenager that he was decided to bust to a move on the fine lady that just casually sat next to him. It was almost as if she was asked him to do it. "So......come here often?"

Fox Xalian
02-05-2011, 07:09 AM
"Oh goody, now I know the name of my new toy" Violet said, sounding like a little kid now. She moved around to Rynn's right and swung one tonfa at his head, aiming more to shock him the injure. She was going to have fun playing with this one.

Tammie looked at Wade and smiled, blushing slightly. "Not very often, just when my family has a battle here" she said. "Oh did I mention, that's my cousin down there" she added. "What about you?" she asked.

Awean8
02-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Rynn easily ducked, being able to maneuver under her attack. His feet slid across the dirt causing it to disperse a thick cloud of dust into the air. It wasn't as if he was inexperienced at fighting, he did in fact have about half a decade on her. She did appear to be skilled with her weapons, so she might prove challenging.

"I have some friends in the seats.....one of them seems to have taken a liking to your cousin."

Rynn eyes flushed a deep blue color, as he drew both his daggers from his sheathes. Before the dust had even dissipated he had cast the spell. In a swinging motion with his now glowing daggers, his famed Azure Flames bursted in blue waves towards her. 'Let's see how well you fight."

Fox Xalian
02-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Violet rolled to the left, narrowly avoiding the flames. SHe stood up, her kimono slightly burned, a couple of tiny embers burned for a couple of second then went out, the rolling and the dirt had put out the fire, unfortunately the burned part was over the left part of her chest, her undershirt was now showing. "Then may the goddess help him, she's slightly insane" she said. She moved until she was right behind him, she went to grab him from behind.

Awean8
02-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Seeing her undershirt was almost enough to cause him to go back to his oh so preferable lecherous fool side of his personality, but his willpower forced him to understand that this was a battlefield which could not afford to be hindered by such petty desires. His life depended on it.

"Ooh so you do desire me", Rynn pervertedly said while at the same time countering her grab by swiping his daggers at her. They weren't really meant hit her, just to make her back away a little. In order to take cast more spells, Rynn knew he had to make some distance between them.

Fox Xalian
02-07-2011, 03:15 AM
"Oh you wish boy" Violet said. She rolled to the right away from the daggers. She new she was going to have to try harder this time, then realised she could use her body, and Rynn's personality, to her advantage. She moved around him quickly to the left so she was behind him again She ripped her kimono off, revealing her undershirt, and she quickly moved back in front of him and ran straight at him.

Tammie had been watching closely. "What the hell is she doing, she's a defencive fighter not offencive like her father and aunt" she said.

Awean8
02-08-2011, 05:40 AM
"Now you're just teasing. Hehe", Rynn said once again stepping back trying to avoid getting to close. Those tonfas looked like they could really hurt. Rynn used his magic to cast a flame barrier between them so he could gather more momentum from a distance.

He watched from a few meters away as the wall of blue flames extended across the arena separating the two. In the next few seconds the wall would be extinguished which meant he had to be ready. If she got to close, it could be all over for him.

Fox Xalian
02-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Violet dived through the flames and rolled along the ground to put out the fire that caught on her clothes. Some of the fire had burned her stomach,she healed it slightly, only enough for the pain to leave her, but the burn remained. She was close to him now, she stood up, but as she did sweep swept her feet across the ground, trying to trip him over. "How about we go for weapons only to decide who wins" she said as she stood up. "No magic" she added.

Awean8
02-10-2011, 03:29 AM
Rynn fell back first, knocking the air straight out of his lungs. He blacked out for second, and he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Violet standing over him. The question she asked concerning an all melee match was absurd! In no way was Rynn going to even stand very long in close combat. The warlock was not only incredibly fragile, but the daggers he wielded were mostly for show and convenience than actual practicality.

"Ummm....no." Rynn fired a burst at his opponent before he rolled away clumsily stumbling until he stood erect on his feet.

Fox Xalian
02-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Violet screamed out in pain as the flames went across her gith side, burning her leg badly. Her advantage of speed was all but gone now, even if she hadn't used her healing just before she wouldn't have been able to do much anyway. She fell to her knees, her tonfas on the ground, waiting for the finishing move. "Okay Rynn, finish the job" she said.

Awean8
02-14-2011, 09:57 PM
She looked so defenseless. There was nothing in Rynn's heart that could possibly bring himself to 'finish the job'. Rynn may have been a creepy pervert, but he was a free spirit deep down and couldn't live the rest of his days knowing he killed such a beautiful young lady in such a brutal manner.

He lowered his daggers, and turned around to walk in the opposite direction. "See ya."

"What's Rynn doing? He just began to get the upper hand." Wade had exclaimed only to receive an ominous silence from his pirate companion.

Fox Xalian
02-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Violet saw her opotunity for a last ditch attack. She stood up quietly and jumped onto Rynn's back, her tonfa blades against his throat. "Silly man" she whispered in his ear. She let him go, but brought one blade across his shoulder. "I never surrender" she said, raising her weapons once more.

Awean8
02-17-2011, 02:53 AM
Rynn didn't expect that. Blood spurted out from the gape in his shoulder like a fountain at first, until it slowed to little more than a trickle. The steaming red liquid dripped down his arm until they eventually fell from his fingertips. The pain caused him to fall to his knees, barely able to lift his daggers. It was as if his lungs were being filled with sand he was breathing so heavy.

A translucent barrier began to form around his skin like a set of armor. It separated him from the rest of the world, and allowed time for him to catch his breath in safety. Still on his knees before her he sat ready for whatever comes next.

John
02-19-2011, 01:39 AM
Okay, I would like to congratulate you both on a battle well fought. You both did a great job, mind you your people in the stands became a little distracting, but still it added something to the writing. I would have liked to see a little more reaction from them over the abominations in the stands, but it's not a big deal.

As for who moves on, I have to award the round to awean8. The main reason for this comes in post number 18. This is godmodding as the attack was landed. So for this reason, awean8 moves on.