PDA

View Full Version : OCC We Are Family...

CuteLilRedhead
02-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Ok, so family role play!

We have Deutsu as the mom
Fox will be the twins
I will be the Dad (and Aunt, maybe)

So, character sheet...

Name:
A little background:
Personality:
Looks ^-^:

Name: David
Member: Dad
A little background: An graphic design man, making video games to be exact. (high school sweethearts, Deutsu?)
Personality: Loves his wife and kids, but is still unsure how to be a dad. He usually lets kids get away with anything except for 'I can't'. his philosophy is "Anyone can be anything if they just put their mind to it and work hard enough to reach their goals. He attends everything that the family does. School field trips, games, plays, or just a normal family outting.
Looks:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/CherryPuff42/Anime/Boys/anime2-1.jpg

Fox Xalian
02-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Name: Tamika and Tamara
Member: daughters/sisters
A little background:When they where nine Tamika was in a car accident with their mum. They both survived. Their mum went through intensive rhab and went from being wheelchair bound for the rest of her life to being able to walk again. Tamika was slightly luckyer, only getting a few cuts and bruises. But the accident made her mute, she has been unable to talk ever since that day. She talks using some sign languae and writing notes. Her twin sister is ver protective of her now since she has been the victim of bullying.
Personality: Tamara: Protective of her sister. Shy. Bossy. Friendly once you get to know her. Tamika: Straight to the point. Shy. Friendly once you get to know her.
Looks: They both have shoulder length strawberry blond hair, and thier eyes are brown, but they look orange. Tamara wears a blue shirt and a red tartan skirt. Tamika wears a purple dress. They both wear a beret, Tamika's is bluse and Tamara's is red.
Other information: Tamika is bi, but she keeps that a secret, same with the fact she smokes. They both are in the school band, Tamika plays the violin and Tamara plays the flute. They both have written some music that they play together occasionally at family parties.

CuteLilRedhead
02-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Name: Meara
Member: Auntie!
A little background: Has been to Juvenile Hall countless times due to fighting and drinking under age. She works at a bar making decent pay. Her and David do not get along.
Personality: Spoiled and believes that all girls must be pampered. She usually pops in every now and then to take the twins on a shopping spree, letting them buy whatever they want. She is a real party girl.
Looks:
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z247/skye126/anime%20girls/22.jpg

Fox Xalian
02-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Umm Cutie, you might want to increase the dad's age, 27 with 14 year old girls is a tiny bit unbelievable. Unless you want me to lower thier ages to back when they where younger. Not long after the crash.

CuteLilRedhead
02-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Yikes, yeah thirteen year old daddy... No. Lol... How about 30?

Fox Xalian
02-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Yeah that'll work.

Strange Nerd Girl
02-05-2011, 04:31 PM
I'll have the mother up soon ^_^

CuteLilRedhead
02-05-2011, 04:38 PM
There is someone else interested. She wants to be a crazy cousin...
Hmm...She'll have to be second cousin cause there is no way Meara can have a kid.

Strange Nerd Girl
02-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Name: Lilly
Member: Mother
A little background: Stay at home mother, cooks, cleans, and helps her children with any problems they have, wether they be school or personal.
Personality: Is very kind and caring, very protective of her children, husband and her sister. Doesn't like anyone, especially the twins getting into cars since the accident and was wheelchairbound for two years. She tries to look on the bright side of life as much as possible.
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20mother/BurningIvy/Anime/Mother.jpg?o=19

CuteLilRedhead
02-06-2011, 04:56 AM
All characters accepted and thanks Fox for realizing the age mess up.

We Are Family IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=516259#post516259)

CuteLilRedhead
02-07-2011, 05:42 AM
I'm gonna double post, shame on me.
But Fox, what were your last name ideas?

Fox Xalian
02-07-2011, 06:47 AM
Holub

That's the origional last name of the twins since they are from Ukraine and Holub is a Ukrainian last name

CuteLilRedhead
02-07-2011, 06:50 AM
That sounds good to me.
And Lissy, what should your maiden name be?

Fox Xalian
02-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Name: Clara
Member: Tamika's girlfriend
A little background: Clara is two months younger then the twins. Her family has always been near the top of society in the town, thanks to her great grandfather opening the company her family has always owned, and will always own. She has been dating Tamika for a little over a year now.
Personality: Happy, slightly hyper, caring and loving to those closest to her.
Looks: http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a414/xXYuki_ChanXx/Cute%20and%20beastin/cute_girl_with_hoodie_anime.jpg

Name: Karla
Member: Clara's mother, David's boss
A little background: Karla is the third generation of her family to run the company her grandfather made in the town. Her daughter was born here and grew up here. She has been freinds with David's family since he started working for her.
Personality: Bossy, strict, can remember the name of anyone she meets, as well as any information she recieves. She has an eidectic memory
Looks: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l32/angelgirl333/normal.jpg

Fox Xalian
02-23-2011, 04:51 PM
Could we skip the performence night? I have no way to stretch it out. Or at least skip until the end.

CuteLilRedhead
02-24-2011, 04:32 AM
Yeah. That'd be fine.

Kris
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Guys, I'm sure you all know that CuteLilRedhead is leaving.

I want to ask if you are still willing to continue the RP and if so, I want to know who will take over it as GM.

Please return to me with answer :)