PDA

View Full Version : Sodom's Saint OOC (NC-17)

Sirocco
11-11-2009, 02:11 AM
[This RP is rated NC-17 due to: mentions of rape, drug use, sexual content, extreme violence and various mature themes]

Sodom's Saint
In a time where crimes of all sorts are a common occurance and prisons are overfilled with people who succumbed to the darker side of humanity, a businessman known through the world as Jarek Crestfallen approached the world’s governments with an idea to help them. Using his vast wealth, he built a mock city, surrounded by thick, massive walls. Within a year, the city was filled with the worst of criminals and was named by the outside populus Sodom. Jarek soon became a hero in the people’s eyes, who always had a smile on his face and a friendly disposition.
However, the true goal of Sodom, and ultimately Jarek, was well hidden and viler than the criminals in the faux city. His true business involved filming people being raped, murdered in gruesome ways, or experimented on with different chemical drugs. With these films, he sold them to people who requested them or to the highest bidder. To supply his city with these victims, he hired professional gangs to kidnap people off the streets, killing their families to ensure no one could pinpoint them.
You are within the city of Sodom, a survivor who has been through some of the worst nightmares. Within this living hell, will you find a way to escape, will you focus on revenge on the one who placed you here, or will you succumb to the insanity within these walls? You're the one who holds these answers.......

This is a mature RP, so let your ability to describe things run wild, but please follow these rules:
1) Please follow the RPA and Mature RP rules first and foremost.
2) Please use common sense with your characters. No god modding, etc...
3) You can hint towards your character being raped or having sexual relations with another, but please do not go into detail. I don't want to read about it, and I'm sure everyone else does not want to as well. Romance, though, is allowed, but be reasonable.
4) Your character will not have easy access to firearms of any sorts. The only characters in the story that has such items is Jarek's guards, so if you want one, then earn it.
5) No magic or anything fantasy based.
6) Please try to use only one to two main characters.
7) This won't be a fast pace RP, so take your time with your posts. Make them descriptive, make them to where you are proud of them, but please, if you have to be away for an extended period of time, let us know. We'll be more than happy to help you out.

Character creation is pretty much simple:
Name:
Description: (A brief description of your character and their personality)

With that, have fun!

Sirocco
11-11-2009, 03:54 AM
Well, I'll get this party started

Name: Kan’ya

Appearance: 6 feet tall with long, brown hair that extends to mid-thigh and hazel eyes. He has a long scar that runs across his nose and multiple scars across his arms. Wears a brown vest over a dirtied white shirt with the sleeves frayed, dark denim jeans, brown boots and fingerless gloves.

Brief Description: Tends to be cold and blunt to those who he meets, and cruel and merciless to those trying to kill him. Surviving in Sodom for five years has made him forget most of his emotions while developing a sense of who is lying and who isn’t. His hatred for Jarek is unparallel, to the point that he would torture anyone who is associated with the man just to obtain any info.

Anne Bonny
11-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Woot!

I'm working on my CS right now. :D

Anne Bonny
11-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Well... I don't remember everything from before, but here's my profile!

Name: Chloe Sullivan
Appearance: Chloe is a girl of average height and average looks. She has chocolate brown hair that falls just past her shoulders, bright green eyes and an easy smile. She's a little on the slim side, as a good diet is hard to come by in Sodom.
Description: Just another of the many victims of Jarek and his city, Chloe has managed to survive in Sodom for three months. Once a happy-go-lucky type, the dangers around her have made her fairly withdrawn and very jumpy. It has been hard to make any friends in the city, even among the few survivors she has met, and besides the constant fear, the worst thing for Chloe about living in Sodom is the lonliness.

Shani
11-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Name: Jeane Smith
Appearance: Jeane is 5'5. She weighs 120 pounds. She has blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her hair rests on her shoulders. She prefers skirts instead of pants. They are normally to her knees or to her ankles. She is wearing a nice blue velvet skirt flowing down to her ankles. She has a shirt that is black and the sleves are off her shoulders. On her feet she is wearing black high heel boots.
Description: She is a happy go lucky collage student. She was informed that she was being transferd to another school. Unfortunately she didn't know where it was. Later on she descoverd that Jarek used a clever stratagem to get her to go to the worst place imagenable, Sodom. She has been trapped there for a month. Now her clothing has been replaced with old dirty "rags." She is terrified for her life. Hopefully she will get out soon, or at least before shegoes insane.

Hope this is okay.

Sirocco
11-12-2009, 04:14 AM
Welcome Anne! If you ever want the old posts of the RP, PM me and I can email you the stuff I was able to save (I've been using mostly my posts to write the story)
And welcome Shani! I look forward to seeing how your character will act in Sodom!

Kris
11-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Name: Abigail

Appearance: She is a bit short to her age, about 1.58 cm and without make up on, she is looking younger then her age because of her small appearance and childish face. However she is very developed (if you get what I mean...). She isn't slim, but isn't THAT over weight.

Description: She is very kind and caring but she tends to keep things to herself, thinkings others won't understand or care, or ever because she doesn't feel like having others share her pain. She isn't confident and somewhat shy, but she show another side of her when she is needed to fight for her friends.

Abigail was starting a new life at a new country after she was removed from her ruined house. Her father has almost killed her mother because was having a bit too much drinks, and now he's in custody. Her mother was in too bad a shape to take care of her, so she was sent to her uncle, where she started her new life.

Making friends was a diffcult quest but she soon came to meet her best friend, Kitty Brown, who was tangled in some romantic affair with a millionaire. When kitty came to learn that the man she loved was married, she forced him out of her life, but he didn't stop bothering her to the point where he even broke up with his wife. She still rejected him but in his crazy state he kept blaming her. It got to the point where he stalked her, or even sent people to do it. Kitty had no choice but to get a warrant against him but before she got it, there was an event where Abigail was present where she defended her friend from him.

So now his rage for Kitty switched to Abigail, developing a crazy hate-love-revenge deal against her. It was then that Abigail fate was sealed...

(God I feel so creative tonight. If it's too much just tell me, I'll edit it to something much more simple...)

The Gypsy Queen
11-14-2009, 07:06 PM
This looks like fun, hope this is okay.

Name: Audi Glass

Appearance: Audi is only 5’1’’ tall and weighs maybe 120 lbs. She has fiery auburn hair and bright green eyes. She is in perfect physical condition, despite a splattering of scars including two bullet wounds and nose that’s been broken and never healed right. Her skin is freckled and Irish pale.

Description: Audi was born to a Marine lifer father and his former subordinate. She was born under the simple basis that her father could not be a general unless he had a family. The man was so unconcerned about being a father he named her after his car; he did have a boy’s name picked though. She lived her life under her father’s scathing disapproval of the fact that she had the gall to be born a girl; the General wanted a son. This has led to some gender identity issues in Audi; she hates to be recognized as a woman. General Glass still had a use for his daughter, though, and put her through boot camp every day of her life. Audi was never particularly clever, but very athletic. She was trained by her father from the time she could run to kill, and her main purpose in her adult life was to be the janitor to her father’s screw ups – killing off old Marine vets who witnessed her father commit unspeakable war crimes was one of her big jobs. She also held a job for some time as the muscle in a detective agency, but eventually left it to pursue more jobs for her father. It was during one of these ventures for her father that Audi was arrested. She was tagged as a serial killer (although her murders were never ritualistic, they were practical and efficient) forced through a mockery of a trial that her father was clearly orchestrating, and sentenced to life in Sodom.

Audi is a precise and focused individual, and maybe a little crazy. She never denies that she did indeed kill vets for her father, but does dispute that she killed 23 men, not 28. She is ruthless and violent, and cares nothing for human life. She is well thought out and practical, so you can be sure that if she’s trying to kill you she has a fairly decent reason. She is also resourceful and well-trained; she has survived in Sodom on these features.

Anne Bonny
11-14-2009, 07:57 PM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/withfilter2-1.jpg

Sirocco
11-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Welcome Gypsy! Glad to meet cha, and looking forward to seeing your character in action!

I think that I can start the IC now. This is going to be interesting!

UPDATE: IC is up now

Pope Jako III
11-15-2009, 01:16 AM
hey dont know if your still taking players but if you are

Name: Fenrir:

Appearance: Caucasian, Norse decent, approximately 6’2, blond spiky hair, blue eyes, 170lbs of pure muscle, as well as Cholecystokinin, aka large canines. Wears a black vest, black pants, military knuckle gloves, steel toe black combat boots, and his Zweihander (GM permiting) in a guitar case. Fenrir is notable as being one of the few people with clean clothes.

Fenrir’s history:
Fenrir and his siblings were born on the Faroe Islands and raised there most of their lives. Fenrir’s father died when Fenrir was 15, there were some mysterious circumstances surrounding the event but no one was prosecuted. Fenrir later joined the military and served 1 year, but was discharged on drug related issues (they found 5 kilos of pot in his bunk.) has since been traveling not really doing anything except for a few guard and mercenary gigs. for a few year stretch Fenrir was working as muscel at a sort of investigation agency, a job he truly enjoyed. but the agency was disbanded a few years ago.

Fenrir was never known to overtly kind growing up as a militant and a merc he learned to care little, assuming he had any to begin with, for human life and he sees killing as kind of a sport, almost like hunting deer, he personally loves Sodom as he can do almost whatever he wants. He was put here when the people he was working for got caught on drug smuggling opt and tried to throw Fenrir to the dogs. No one found the bodies. Fenrir has had professional firearm training but favors edged weapons namely his Zweihander (if GM allows) named Ragnarök. He also has 4 grams of weed on him.

Anne Bonny
11-15-2009, 07:04 AM
Got my first post up! Didn't spell check it though. Sorry! :(

But yay! We're starting!

Sirocco
11-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Glad to see you so happy Anne!

And welcome Pope Jako! I have no issue with your character, but Ragnarok is a no go (sorry). Most weapons within Sodom are hand crafted, kind of like you were in a prison. So think of shanks, metal pipes, etc for weapons. Other than that, your character has the green light

Pope Jako III
11-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Much Thanks
and in that case Fenrir is using a solid brass Curtain rod http://product-image.tradeindia.com/00371764/s/1/Brass-Curtain-Rods.jpg

Sirocco
11-15-2009, 03:02 PM
No problem Jako.

I just remembered something from the first time I did this RP, and I'm going to bring it back:

The city of Sodom is separated in four major areas: the 'industrial' area, where run down factory complexes stand. This is where a bunch of snuff/torture films are taken.
The next area is the 'city' area, where drug experimentation is filmed, as well as rape/snuff films on occasion. This is also home to druggies and small gangs.
The third area is the suburban area. Despite having running water and places to sleep, it is home to rapists and where rape films are taken.
The final area in in the center of Sodom: Jarek's tower. Here is where he houses his 'guards' and where the hidden cameras in Sodom send what they see.

Anne Bonny
11-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Loved everybody's first posts!

Can't wait to see Kris'! :D

Kris
11-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Sorry about the wait ups. I was ill all this while. I hope to post by the end of the week :/

Anne Bonny
11-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Aw, you poor thing! Get well soon!

Sirocco
11-21-2009, 05:38 AM
Get well Kris. Looking forward to your post!

Well, time to introduce everyone to Jarek now...

The Gypsy Queen
11-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Creepy son-ova-bitch, isn't he? :D Oh but this will be fun.

Kris
11-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Time for me to be kidnapped.... >.>" (Looking at Sirocco) I'll work on that post, not to worry ><"

Sirocco
11-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Take your time Kris. Want you to enjoy yourself ^^

Got a question/request for you all: can I draw your characters? If I can, just PM me and I'll start on it.

OneCrazyyHippie
11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Name: "Mean Mr." Vincent "Mustard" Stolvski

Appearance: Short black hair combed back sleekly. His strong jaw and perfectly sly smile show the face of utter calmness. He is rarely seen outside of his dress shirts and sports jackets, and usually also sports a very wide-brim fedora. The only things that shine brighter then his jet black dress shoes are his shining teeth. His eyes are a bright shade of blue, but are usually hidden behind large aviator sunglasses.

Description: Vincent moved to the states some ten years ago, strictly for business matters. It couldn't be for anything else, no one knows if Vincent even has family or friends outside of "the business". Vincent is a mob boss, a successful one at that, and is a known criminal around the Boston area. Vincent loved the air around there, once quoted to have said "it's the only air that makes it right to kill someone; at least the poor sucker's last breath is clean,". He didn't operate like other mob's though, Vincent carried out his business during the day, meeting in very public spaces. The law enforcement and he had a very good understanding, and the two never crossed paths, That is, until Jarek double-crossed him. All it took was one sting operation. It was supposed to be clean; twenty kilos, columbian gold, and split after a remote pickup. Things got dirty, and Vincent found himself being put into a squad car being told something about 'Sodom'. It didn't take him long to find out it was Jarek who brought the operation down, and Vincent knows exactly what his next move is.

Vincent now continues his business from inside Sodom, utilizing every form of imports to bring goods inside, ranging anywhere from spices, to tobacco, and even to hard drugs. Vincent has always been noted as being respectful, kind, and thoughtful. There are things he does not tolerate, and it doesn't take much for his fuse to burn up. Among others, Vincent hates being called Vinny, pickles, leather seating, insubordination, blood stains, and drama queens. In fact, Vincent hates anything that makes his life remotely difficult. But when it comes down to it, he values simple things like trust, valor, and chivalry, and goes out of his way to reward these qualities.

Anne Bonny
11-26-2009, 03:45 PM
I am going out of town until Sunday, guys and gals. I had wanted to post before then but ran out of time. Please carry on without me, and I'll have Chloe catch up when I get back.

I'll miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss you!

Sirocco
11-26-2009, 05:57 PM
No problem Anne! Take your time and have fun!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Kris
11-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Sorry for the long delay >.>"

I will try my best to post tonight :D

Sirocco
12-09-2009, 03:01 AM
Sorry about being absent for a bit. I'm working on my next post right now, but these past few days, I've been working on getting myself a house (want to get out of my apartment).

I'll have a post for Jarek and Kan'ya by the end of this week. Please be patient ^_^

Kris
12-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Will post tonight :D

Mysteria
12-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Don't forget that you can put your game in The Roleplay Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51) if you haven't
already done so.

Also, if you are still in need of players don't forget that you can submit your rp to be show cased as Rp Of The Week! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

Kris
12-19-2009, 11:15 PM
I really think you need to try and get more ppl into it, Siro :/

The Gypsy Queen
12-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Sorry I haven't posted, guys... I'm honestly trying to think of a way to get Audi with some other characters... but nothing is coming. Any suggestions?

Kris
12-19-2009, 11:49 PM
*Shoving Siro into the view*

Sirocco
12-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Hey hey, I'm working on a solution

Anne Bonny
12-24-2009, 04:23 PM
I will try my hardest to post today!

Sirocco
01-04-2010, 11:00 PM
I haven't given up on Sodom yet. I've been busy with getting things ready to move into my first house. I'll try to post ASAP

Kris
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
I haven't given up on Sodom yet. I've been busy with getting things ready to move into my first house. I'll try to post ASAP

Lame excuse ~silent~